Perfect Temptation: The Night...

Per cheongsojomhaji

Perfect Temptation (Book 1) temp·ta·tion /tem(p)ˈtāSH(ə)n/ The desire to do something, especially something w... Més

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 [M]
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 [M]
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
!SPOILER!

Chapter 1

2.5K 62 31
Per cheongsojomhaji

mas·quer·ade

/ˌmaskəˈrād/

a false show or pretense.

"Sit or I'll kiss you"

Lights were dim as the whole place was filled with people mostly from the business industry. There was nothing that excites her well for now.

Right hand holding a glass of wine casually, her eyes were somewhat blank as if this whole thing wasn't something very important. Her red fitted dress hugged her curves.

"This thing is itchy." Soojin complained as she removes her mask, sipping on her wine. She was getting impatient. "You've been complaining about everything." Soojin rolled her eyes at her sister's comment.

Eventually the whole event has started, the place wasn't that dim anymore.

"Dad said that we are free to do what we want." Soojin's ears perked up hearing those words. She was just waiting for the time wherein she can finally leave this place. It's not that she didn't like being here well that might be it but she's just not into this kind of thing.

But before Soojin can even leave her seat, she was quickly stopped by her sister. "You can't leave the party."

"You said that we are free to do what we want right? I want to go home." Miyeon looked at Soojin with so much superiority. "You can't go home unless this party is over." There was a lace of authority telling Soojin to follow it or else she'll be in great trouble.

But trouble is her middle name.

"I'll just go get some fresh air, I won't go home I promise." Miyeon eventually let her go.

===

The parking lot was filled with so many classy cars. Her left hand holding her purse while her right hand was holding onto the annoying itchy mask that she had taken off earlier.

The moon was exceptionally bright tonight.

Nearing where her car was parked, she heard a muffled voice.

She didn't want to be such a nosy person but as she follows the voice, it wasn't a person talking or what but instead it was actually a person in pain. She quietly approached the girl who was in the process of taking her heels off.

Meanwhile the other was completely unaware of Soojin's presence. She was gently massaging her feet while leaning on a car that she doesn't even know who owns it.

"You're leaning on my car." She was honestly startled. Soojin looked at the girl from heat to toe like she's a scanner examining her subject. "The ground is pretty much cold." Soojin added but the other was completely clueless of what that even meant.

Soojin opened the compartment of her car.

"Sit." it sounded as a command to the latter.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." it was very feminine which suits Soojin's taste perfectly. "Sit." Soojin repeated her words not bothering to look at the girl she's with right now.

Soojin stood there waiting.

"I really have to go." The girl was about to leave when she felt a pair of hands holding on her waist tightly. "Sit or I'll kiss you." Soojin was staring deeply in her eyes and it was very compelling.

The girl didn't answer her so she moved her face dangerously close, she's very true to her words and she's not backing down once she had said it.

A minute had passed but still no response.

"Guess I'll have to kiss you." it was a very sensual whisper.

Their lips slowly meeting each other but Soojin was pushed rather harshly before she can even taste those pink lips, she ended up being the one sitting on her own compartment.

Soojin didn't get to say another word as the girl completely left the parking lot.

"What a shame." Soojin said loudly through the air.

Soojin changed her mind.

She didn't want to go home just yet.

She still have some business to do.

What she wants

She gets

===

Entering the venue again, there were a few people dancing at the middle. The music was slow and romantic.

"Where have you been?" Soojin rolled her eyes as her older sister popped like a mushroom again. "It's none of your business." she answered in her usual tone of voice.

"I'm surprised you're wearing that again, after hearing you complain about that I didn't think you'd wear that again." Miyeon commented completely noticing Soojin's mask.

Soojin completely ignored her sister as her eyes started to wander around the place.

Trying to find a certain girl wearing a mini black fitted dress.

"Oh yeah Soojin, be sure to be around we'll have to meet some people in the business." Soojin only nodded her head still busy finding the girl who left her at the parking lot.

But to her dismay she couldn't find the girl.

Soojin stood straight as soon as she saw her father walking up to them with two other people behind her father.

She greeted her father warmly. "My daughter would be back in a few, she just had some minor conflicts."

Miyeon and her are not that close considering that they are not fully sisters as she was the 'illegitimate' child of this family, though there is no bad blood between them. They just simply don't get along as Miyeon was two years older than her.

Miyeon was like the complete opposite of her personality. Her older sister was the good girl and she's the bad one well not really bad.

Soojin's expression was hidden behind the mask, her eyes were filled with curiosity and interest when she saw a girl wearing a white mask walking up to them.

There was a smirk playing on her face right now.

"How's your feet?" Soojin kept quiet while listening to the conversation. "It doesn't hurt that much now." that same feminine voice caught her whole attention once again.

"I'd like to introduce my daughter, I've been talking about her to you." The man who seems to be around 50's spoke up while gesturing to the girl who's now beside her. Mr. Cho have this fatherly smile on his face as he turns to face Soojin and Miyeon.

"Why don't you two do the honors to introduce yourselves?" Mr. Cho motions to her two daughters and of course the first to introduce was Miyeon.

The first and legitimate child of Cho Jisung.

"I'm Cho Miyeon, pleasure to meet you." She offered her hand to the latter which the other gladly took. Soojin was rather agitated to get to know the other girl. "I'm Seo Soojin." her voice was kinda raspy.

The smirk on Soojin's face became a wide smile noticing how the latter was phased by her introduction.

"Seo Soojin the ever so great business tycoon." She was flattered by kind words because the title she's getting right now is because of her hard work not because of her father.

"That's definitely me."

===
We have Seo Soojin as our top😎 My brain is gonna explode soon. I still have some school works to do yet I'm doing this.

I'm reviving this story again since I'm feeling motivated these days.

CIAO

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

24.7K 960 28
a group of girls who lived in a different life brings them unite for a small things called happiness
58.5K 1.6K 30
So you decided to leave the nest ! It was all going downhill from the very beginning anyways so why not just go all out and drag your best friend wit...
2.2K 76 26
It's abt a young girl whose friend got missing she looked everywhere but couldn't find him until she went to a library to do research Hint..... Your...
wednesday x enid yum Per lene💗

Literatura romàntica

38.9K 344 27
idk i just wrote this for fun so read it its so yum yum ❤️-fluff 💛-angst/sad 💜-smut😝 💚-other request me things pls slow updates‼️