Supreme Hybrid God (Rewriting)

By LordMidnight5

I'm rewriting the story and will be releasing three chapters at once. The story that will take it's place is... More

Midnight's Bio
Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens
Harem pt 1
The Student Council & Familiar Forest
Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray
Midnight New Bio
Pls read this it's important
Going to school & KFC!!
Training And Catching Up With Grayfia
Halloween Special!!
Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!
In A New Dimension With Kobayashi
Reviving The Saiyan Race
Midnight's Heat & Going Home
Roasting A Chicken
A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona
Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!
Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage
The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol
A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!
A World Of Heros!!
Villain Attack and The Power Of Dragons
Announcement!!
Go check out the rewrite this version is discontinued

A day with Millicas & Some old friends

2.3K 28 13
By LordMidnight5

3rd POV

Midnight woke up next to Millicas. He headed downstairs to make breakfast. Because their was a lot of people Midnight started to make a lot of food. As Midnight was cooking Ophis, Koneko, Lance, and Athena woke up. They walked downstairs to see multiple Midnight's. Their was one in the kitchen, one cleaning up, one setting the table, and the original playing a game. Ophis, Koneko, Lance, and Athena sat down at the table. After 30 minutes Midnight was done with breakfast and laid it out on the table.

As soon as he set everything down Athena and Koneko reached for a chocolate chip muffin. Midnight swiftly took them away.

Midnight: "nope you have to eat normal food first. I also have to wake the others up."

Koneko and Athena pouted. Ophis and Lance chuckled at their reaction. Midnight put the muggins away from them. He went to wake up Millicas first. He lightly shook Millicas.

Midnight: "wake up Millicas it's time for breakfast."

Millicas groggily woke up. Midnight led Millicas downstairs and to his seat. The next person to wake up was Asia. He went in her room. What he didn't expect is Rassei was in the bed next to her. Midnight lightly shook Asia and petted Rassei's head. When Rassei woke up he thought it was threat. He was going to shock the person but when he saw it was Midnight he jumped into his arms.

Midnight: "hey Asia wake up I made breakfast ."

Asia woke up and went downstairs. Midnight looked down at Rassei.

Midnight: "go downstairs to Asia and the others."

Rassei flies downstairs. Midnight walk into the hallway and summons a electric guitar,amp, and a microphone . He plugs the electric guitar and mic up and gets ready to play it. He turns the volume to max. He strums the guitar hard and screams.

Midnight: "WAKE ME UP"

The rest of the ORC fall out of bed. They thought it was over but the were wrong. Athena joined in she got a mic and screams.

Athena: "WAKE ME UP INSIDE"

Midnight: "CAN'T WAKE UP"

Athena: "WAKE ME UP AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK"

The ORC come running out their rooms. Athena heads back downstairs. Issei grabs Midnight shirt and starts shaking him.

Issei: "what is wrong with you!! I was having a nice dream about Oppai!!"

Midnight got annoyed quickly of the shaking. He hit Issei on his head putting him on the floor.

Midnight: "Stop shaking me you idiotic and go downstairs and eat breakfast."

Rias: "you made breakfast for everyone."

Midnight: "yes please head downstairs. Oh and one last thing Akeno, Rias put some clothes on."

Midnight turns around not looking at them. Issei got off the ground to look. Midnight used telekinesis to throw him downstairs. Kiba walked downstairs normally. Akeno hugged Midnight from behind.

Akeno: "are you saying you don't like seeing us like this~"

Midnight's incubus horns and tail quickly come out. He turns around and grabbed Akeno's hips. He leaned in close and nibbled her ear. She let out a quiet moan.

Midnight: "what I'm saying is I might not be able to control myself~"

Midnight horns and tail go away. He backs of Akeno. He heads downstairs to see Issei being shocked by Rassei. Midnight sat down at the end of the table.

Kiba: "Midnight"

Midnight: "yeah Kiba what's up?"

Kiba: "your a god so I wanted to ask you something."

Midnight: "shoot"

Kiba: "do you know the sword Excalibur?"

Midnight: "yeah what about it?"

Kiba: "is there anyway to destroy it?'

Midnight: "there is but why, where is this coming from."

Kiba: "nothing I should just focus on the rating game."

Midnight: "ok then (that was weird something up. No one mentions Excalibur out of the blue, nevertheless about destroying it. I'll ask rias about it later.)

During Midnight and Kiba's conversation Rias and Akeno walked downstairs and sat down. Ophis turned to Midnight and asked a question.

Ophis: "Midnight what's with the extra chair?"

Midnight: "it's for Tiamat master of fact let me call her."

Midnight press something on the table. It was a button but it looks futuristic and advanced.

Midnight: "call Tiamat"

After Midnight said that a robotic voice spoke. The ORC looked in shock at the futuristic button.

???: "Calling Tiamat"

Asia was first to ask a question.

Asia: "Midnight what was that voice?"

Midnight: "my A.I"

After Midnight answered a futuristic screen popped up. It showed Tiamat, her hair was a mess and she looked panicked.

Tiamat: "I can't find him, I can't find him!!"

Midnight: "uhh Tiamat what's wrong?"

Tiamat: "Midnight a baby Sprite dragon disappeared from the forest last night. I was doing my daily count before I came, but one's missing."

Midnight looked at the panicked Tiamat and laughed.

Tiamat: "Why are you laughing!?! This is not laughing matter our baby is gone!!"

Midnight stopped laughing.

Midnight: "Tiamat I know where he is, He's here with us. Rassei come here please to show Tiamat."

Rassei flies by Midnight showing Tiamat he's here. Tiamat calms down seeing him and Midnight together.

Tiamat: "ok I'm coming over give me a minute."

Midnight: "ok see you soon."

Midnight ends the call. Soon after Tiamat shoes up through a magic circle.

Midnight: "alright everyone's here so let's eat. Actually Issei deploy the boosted gear."

Issei: "umm ok."

He deploys the boosted gear. Midnight touches it with his hand. He starts to pour magic into it. The boosted gear and his hand give of a white glow. It gets brighter and brighter. During this Rassei decided to touch it because it's shiny. After a minute it starts to die down. The boosted gear was a darker red like it had no life. Next to them there was a woman with white hair and red dragon features. That wasn't the only thing their was a boy with blue hair and had dragon horns.

(A/N: imagine dragon horns on the boy)

Everyone: "EHHH!!"

Everyone looked in shock at the two people standing here. Midnight wasn't shocked about the woman but the kid. He planned to give Ddraig/Scarlet a human form but not Rassei. Midnight got over his shock to introduce the two.

Midnight: "everyone meet Ddraig/Scarlet and Rassei."

Scarlet: "it's good to be out of that gear."

Rassei: "hello"

Everyone got over their shock after a bit. They all ate breakfast.

Timeskip

Everyone finished breakfast. The ORC starts training this time with Scarlet helping. Rassei, Lance, and Athena went to play Sophia came to watch them and the house. Ophis is off doing whatever. The Eeveelutions are just chilling around. Midnight told Millicas to stay back so they can talk.

Midnight: "Millicas your mom is coming to pick you up at 5:00."

Millicas: "oh okay"

Millicas sounded sad because he had to go back to his normal life. No real playing, he has to act formal all the time. Not to mention no other kids to play they all like him for his status and name. Midnight saw this sadness in Millicas.

Midnight: "Millicas you may have to leave but what do you say we spend some time together."

Millicas: "I'd like that"

Millicas face held a warm smile. Midnight smiled to and petted Millicas's head.

Midnight: "ok then let's go"

Millicas started to head twords the door happily. Midnight stupid him with telekinesis.

Midnight: "you don't plan on going in pajamas do you."

Millicas looks down at the pajamas he was wearing. He chuckled as Midnight was right. Midnight just smiled at the boy and used magic to change their clothes.

(Millicas👆)

(Midnight👆)

Midnight: "now let's go.)

Midnight and Millicas left to the garage. There was 12 different cars and 5 motorcycle. Midnight decided to let Millicas choose one.

Midnight: "why don't you choose a car buddy."

Millicas: "really I get to pick."

Millicas said this with his eyes sparkling. He also had stars twinkling around him.

Midnight: "yep go ahead."

Millicas starts running around trying to decided which car. As Millicas was looking, Midnight crosses his legs and floats there. After a while Millicas decides on a car.

Millicas: "This one! This one!"

Midnight: "alright then"

Midnight and Millicas get in the car. Midnight get behind the wheel and starts the car.

Midnight: "what do you say we head to the mall and arcade."

Millicas: "sure."

Midnight and Millicas pull off.

Timeskip

They pull up to the mall. Everyone started to stare at they parked. Millicas and Midnight get out the car and walk into the mall. People started to whisper different things.

???1: "do you think they're brothers."

???2: "maybe father and son bonding."

Millicas held onto Midnight sleeve because all the whispers about them. Midnight looks down at Millicas and smiles sweetly.

(A/N: I don't know how old Millicas is they never have an age so we'll say he's 7)

Midnight: "why don't we get you some cool clothes."

Millicas: "ok"

Millicas and Midnight walked into a clothing store. They walked around and picked out a few stuff. Millicas tried on the clothes. Some didn't fit but slot a lot of them did they looked great. After buying the clothes they went to get sundaes. When they arrived they say down at a table by the window. A few minutes later the waiter showed up.

Waiter: "what can I get you."

Midnight: "an Oreo sundae please."

Millicas: "can I get a strawberry sundae please"

Waiter: "coming right up"

The waiter was about to walk away. Midnight decided to mess with the waiter a bit.

Midnight: "hey wait a second."

Waiter: "is there something else sir."

Midnight: "yes when I give you my order and you go to get it doesn't that make me the waiter?🤨"

Waiter: "uhh"

Midnight: "I'm just messing around."

The waiter leaves to get Midnight and Millicas's sundaes. Midnight laughed at the waiter's confusion. While waiting Midnight decided to ask Millicas an important question.

Midnight: "Millicas what do you think of your father?"

Millicas gained a sad look.

Millicas: "to be honest definitely wouldn't say he's the best dad. He never really spends time with me. We never go on little trips like this. He also doesn't really shows my mother any love. He treats her more like a maid than a wife."

Midnight/???: "Wow that's tough kid."

Midnight: "huh?"

A girl with brown hair and gold eyes walked up to them. She also had pink round glasses.

(Aika Kiryuu)

She say down right next to Midnight. He moved over to give her room.

Midnight: "Aika what are you doing here?"

Aika: "well big boy~ I came to get a sundae and I just so happened to have seen you."

Midnight: "please don't call me that."

Millicas: "Midnight you know her."

Midnight: "we've met before and we go to the same school."

Millicas: "how did you two meet."

Midnight: "well...."

Flashback

Midnight was taking a stroll around town with his eyes closed. A few minutes walking he bumped into someone. The other person fell down. Midnight looked down to see a girl with brown hair and gold eyes. She wore pink round glasses. Midnight helped her up.

Midnight: "sorry about that."

???: "it's okay"

She started a to check Midnight out. When she looked down at his clothed member, she instantly got a nosebleed. The girl fell backwoods and passed out. Midnight panicked and took her to the hospital. After awhile she woke up. She looked around and spotted Midnight.

Midnight: "oh your awake so what's your name."

Aika: "Aika Kiryuu, you?"

Midnight: "Midnight Okami nice to meet you."

Flashback over

Midnight: "..and that's how we met."

Millicas: "I see"

Aika: "ah I day I want to repeat."

Aika leaned against her hand daydreaming lewd thoughts about Midnight.

Midnight: "don't make it weird."

Millicas: "miss Aika you seem like a nice lady"

The waiter comes back with their sundaes. After the waiter walks off. Aika put her other hand under the table. She started to rub Midnight's thigh. She slowly inches up twords his clothed member.

Aika: "aww thank sweetie that's nice of you."

Aika starts to rub Midnight's dick. He starts to get hard. She begins to rub faster. Midnight looked at Aika.

Midnight: (Aika stop)

Millicas: "Miss Aika you should join us."

Midnight: "Millicas I'm sure she's busy with other things."

Aika strengthen her grip on Midnight's member. This causes him to wince.

Aika: "oh nonsense I would love to join you."

After finishing their sundaes they left to the arcade. On their way to the arcade Midnight bought a ring for Aika. He used magic to make it protect her from the supernatural. When they made it to the arcade .They played some games. Midnight and Millicas crushed high scores on a tag team shooter. When they went to the dancing game Midnight set a perfect high score on the hardest song. Getting the most tickets was Aika's specialty. She knew the best ways to get the rolls of tickets out the machines. When the turned them in they all got prizes. Midnight and Millicas got fake katanas but they looked real. Aika got a huge stuffed wolf.

Midnight: "why a stuff wolf"

Aika: "it reminds me of you"

Afterwords they went to the photo booth. Midnight and Millicas went first. Millicas and Midnight's pictures came out. There was one of them smiling, one of them fighting with their swords, and one with Millicas being held up by Midnight. After that Midnight and Aika went. When their pictures came out one was them standing their with Midnight's arm around Aika as she held her wolf. The second one was them hugging, the third one was Aika kissing Midnight as he looked surprised. Before they left Aika said something that shock Midnight.

Aika: "I know your not human."

Afterwards they left the arcade Midnight noticed it was 3:30. He had to get Millicas back home. Midnight saw someone with a hood on being suspicious. Being so cought up in this person see bumped into someone. Neither Midnight nor the person fell down but they did walk straight into his chest. Midnight looked down at the individual. It was a girl she had Blonde that fades into orange and pink highlights. She wore a maid outfit the most noticeable was to horns coming out her head, and a dragon tail.

(Tohru)

She was with a girl with red hair. She also had hazel eyes and wore glasses.

(Kobayashi)

Midnight recognized the girl with horns. She was a fellow dragon like him. A powerful one at that. The girl looked up Midnight she seemed to know him to.

Midnight: "Tohru?"

Tohru: "Midnight?"

They both hugged each other. The other girl spoke up.

???: "Tohru you know him?"

Tohru: "Miss Kobayashi this is Midnight he's a dragon just like me *low tone* I actually fell in love with him before even you."

Kobayashi: "I see"

Before they could talk more a guy passed by then running. He had a purse in his hand. A lady screamed for help. Midnight and Tohru reacted.

Midnight/Tohru: "I got it"

Midnight and Tohru dash at the guy. When they got next to him Tohru punched I'm in his back. Midnight slammed his foot into the guys back at the same time. They implanted him into the ground. They held back but still left a small crater. Tohru went back to Kobayashi, while Midnight gave the purse back to the lady. The lady thanked him. Midnight walked back to the group.

Midnight: "it was nice seeing you again Tohru, but we have to go I got to get Millicas back to his mother. Here's my address stop by whenever. Kobayashi your welcome to come as well."

Tohru: "thanks Midnight I'll stop by tomorrow."

Midnight: "see ya tomorrow"

Aika: "it was nice meeting you."

Millicas: "bye Ms.Kobayashi and Ms.Tohru."

Tohru/Kobayashi: "bye!"

Midnight, Aika, and Millicas left. They got into Midnight's car. When Midnight started to drive it was quiet until Midnight spoke.

Midnight: "Aika your coming with us. We need to talk about something."

Aika: "So to want to talk about that."

Millicas: "what's going on?"

Midnight: "nothing important let's just get you home little buddy."

Millicas: "ok"

After a few minutes they arrived at the house. Midnight used the finger scanner in the car to open the gate. Midnight parked in to the garage.

Midnight: "Millicas go inside and get ready for your mom to come. Me and Aika need to talk about something."

Millicas: "alright"

Millicas went inside the house. Midnight and Aika sat in the car. Aika climbed over into Midnight's lap. She caressed Midnight's cheek.

Aika: " aww you sent little Millicas away for us to have some alone time~"

Midnight: "that depends, are you going to answer my questions truthfully?"

Aika: "If it means we can have some fun, I'll answer them~"

Midnight: "alright how long have you known? And when did you find out?"

Aika: "I've known for about 3 weeks and I found out a week after we met."

Midnight: "next question: do you know fully about the supernatural?"

Aika: "I do I found some books in the ORC and learned everything."

Midnight: "so you know that everyone in the SC and ORC..."

Aika: "are devils yeah"

Midnight: "well that's all the questions I have"

Aika started to caress Midnight's chest with her hand. She slowly rocked her hips grinding on Midnight.

Aika: "I answered all of them I think you owe me a some fun~"

Midnight put his hands on her waist. He nibbled and sucked on her neck. She let out small moans.

Midnight: "well I did promise didn't I~"

Midnight teleported them to his room. They got into a heated make out. Midnight pushed Aika onto the bed. They continued to kiss as Midnight groped her right boob. Aika released moans into through kiss. Midnight glided his other hand lower down her body. Aika stopped Midnight and broke their kiss.

Aika: "I wanna show you something I bought just for this, but you'll have to wait a bit~"

Midnight: "okay than, don't take to long."

Midnight got off Aika and say on the edge of the bed. Aika went into his walk-in closet with a bag. Midnight took this as a chance to use some magic. He set up a time barrier and a noise barrier. After he was finished Aika came out.

Midnight walked to Aika and put his hands on her hips. Aika put her hands on his shoulders as he nibbled her ear. She shutters under his touch and let's out a light moan.

Midnight: "oh I like this~"

Aika: "good because it's all for you~"

Midnight: "wouldn't have it any other way~"

They locked lips again as Midnight licked her bottom lip for entrance. Aika playfully denied, Midnight brought his hands down to her ass. He gave it a hard squeeze Aika moaned in surprise. Midnight took this time to thrust his tongue in her mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance. In the end Midnight won and explored his new territory. Aika broke the kids with a string of saliva connecting their tongues. Aika pushed Midnight onto the bed. Midnight took off his shirt as Aika slid off his pants and underwear. Midnight erect member sprung free.

Aika: "so big~"

She licked it from the base to the tip. She engulfed his cock in her mouth. She could only fit half of it in her mouth. Midnight put his hands on her hard and pushed her head down to help her take it all. With Midnight's help she reached the base of his cock.

Midnight: "fuck!~"

Midnight moaned out as her tight throat conversed around his dick. Aika began to bob her head up and down. Midnight moaned and Aika took this as a sign to speed up. Midnight's eyes flashed pink in lust. He grabbed her head and began to thrust. Aika didn't stop him, she let him do whatever he wanted. She got even more wet as he throat-fucked her. Midnight's cock twitched in her throat signaling he was about to cum. Aika started to suck harder to get him to cum faster.

Midnight: "Aika I'm g-going to cum soon."

Aika took Midnight's member out her mouth to speak. She started to jerk him off.

Aika: "cum for me! Release it all your seed down my throat.!~"

Aika started to suck Midnight's dick again. She shoved his whole dick down her throat at once. She started to suck extra hard and fast. Midnight soon released down her throat. Aika gulped all of it down. When Midnight stopped cumming Aika took his dick out her mouth. She licked his cock clean on any extra cum that was on it.

Aika: "so delicious~ I want more~"

Midnight picked Aika up and laid her on the bed. Midnight unclipped her top piece and exposed her breast. Midnight started to suck on her right boob as he groped the other one. Aika moaned and held his head there.  Midnight switched to her other boob. He created a key in his right hand and unlocked her panties. Midnight stopped sucking on her breast and went down to her wet pussy. Midnight have it a long lick. Aika let out a loud moan because of it. Luckily Midnight put up a noise barrier so no one heard her. Midnight continued to eat her out. She put her hands on his head and kept him there. She let out more moans. She loved every second of it.

Aika: "fuck your tongue feels so good~"

Aika started to roll here hips on Midnight's tongue. Midnight felt her pussy tighten around his tongue.

Aika: "oh yes don't stop!~ I'm about to cum!~"

Midnight picked up the pace in his licks. He found her G-Spot and began to tongue it repeatedly. Aika clenched down on his tongue even harder.

Aika: "ahh~ I'm cumming!!~"

Aika came Midnight lapped up all her juices. After she finished cumming Midnight have on last long lick. She shivered because she was still sensitive. Midnight climbed on top of her. He alined his dick to her wet slit.

Midnight: "are you ready?"

Aika: "yes"

Midnight inserted himself into her. Aika moaned in pain and pleasure. Blood ran down his dick from breaking through her hymen. He stopped to let her adjust to his size. Aika rolled her hips on his cock and moaned.

Aika: "I don't care about the pain just fuck me!"

Midnight: "if you insist~"

Midnight began to thrust inside of her at an average pace. Aika rolled her hips wanting him to go faster.

Aika: "harder! Fuck me like the slut that I am!~"

Midnight began to thrust harder and faster. He started to really plow into her. Aika loved every moment she started to moan loader.

Aika: "yes~! just like that fuck me~! Use Me~!!"

Midnight grabbed her hips and began to thrust harder. This caused Aika to cum but he didn't stop. He leaned down and captured her lips into an kiss. He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. Aika gladly opened her mouth. They fought for dominance Midnight easily won. Aika couldn't put up much of a fight form the fucking she was getting. After a while they broke the kiss for air.

Midnight: "Aika I'm going to cum!"

Aika: "yes cum inside me! I don't care if I'm only 17 breed me~!"

Midnight released inside of Aika. She released a loud moan and came from Midnight's cum flooding her womb. When Midnight was done cumming he pulled out and laid down in the bed. Aika got up and straddled his waist. She started to grind on his dick that was still hard.

Aika: "you didn't think we were done did you~ We're not going to stop until I'm filled with your cum~"

Aika slammed herself onto Midnight's dick. Aika moaned as she began to bounce on his cock. Midnight grabbed her breast and began to fondle them. He started to thrust upward matching her bounces. Aika became a moaning mess. Midnight picked her up an pinned her against the wall. He began to thrust into her again. He sped up his thrust. Aika wrapped her arms around Midnight's neck. He came into her again. When he pulled out cum spilled out of her. Aika got on all 4 and wiggled her ass twords him.

Aika: "come on big boy I know your not done yet~"

Midnight got behind her and roughly thrusted into her. He began to fuck her full force. Aika released load moans. Midnight created a dog collar with a leash and put it on her. When he did her pussy clamped down on his dick.

Midnight: "oh so you like being treated like a dog huh~"

Aika: "yes but only for you~ just keep fucking me like the bitch I am~!"

Midnight began to fuck her full force again while pulling on the leash. Aika eyes rolled to the back of her head with her tongue hanging out her mouth.

Midnight released inside her again. Aika collapsed in the bed, but Midnight wasn't done. He put her in the Full Nelson position. He alined his dick up to her asshole.

Aika: "wait that's the wrong-" Midnight thrust into her ass. "HOLE!!"

Midnight: "your mom mine no one else's. You belong to me and me alone!"

Aika started to moan in pleasure as Midnight thrusted. Midnight pounded mercilessly into her ass. Aika was a moaning mess from the fucking she was getting. She came several times because of it. Midnight came inside her asshole. When he stopped cumming he pulled out and laid down. Aika climbed on top of him and laid her head on his chest. Midnight cancel the time and noise barrier.

Aika: "you were so rough. I probably won't be able to walk"

Midnight: "sorry if I went to hard."

Aika: "it's fine I loved it. I'm just really tired now."

Midnight: "let's get some rest then."

Aika: "agreed goodnight Midnight I love you."

Midnight: "goodnight Aika I love you to."

Midnight and Aika went to sleep. After a while Ophis and Koneko came in. They got in bed with them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next Time On Supreme Hybrid God

Midnight: "alright Asia I'm going to teach you some magic that will help you."

Asia: "what kind of magic?"

Midnight: "I'm going to teach you wind dragon slayer magic."

Scene change

Midnight: "so Kobayashi how exactly did Tohru become your maid."

Kobayashi: "it's a weird story."

Midnight: "we live in a supernatural world. It can't be that weird."

Next time Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 88 9
SNS Oneshots Like my other oneshots books, I'll give a summary or some info before hand most of the time incase theres anything triggering or if it d...
7.7K 90 4
Oneshots about girls from different franchises x Male reader. Mostly will probably be stuff from anime and games I like. It'll be updated whenever I...
15K 158 4
REQUESTS OPEN Long ass naruto one shots starring you and your favorite characters! I'll take requests if you want! If I write lemon it'll have a 🍋...
118K 4.3K 186
This book will be dedicated with stories I have plan to make in the future once I am in a decent chapters in my current books you could also vote at...