Bungou Stray Dogs the Untold...

By AkiraAkihito

Ten years before the events of the manga series, a fateful encounter brings a professional bodyguard named Yu... More

Section 1: The Daily Lives of a Certain Detective Agency
Section 2: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (1-3)
Section 2: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (4-6)
Section 2: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (7-9)
Section 2: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (10-11)
Section 2: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (12-13)
AFTERWORD

Description

739 13 0
By AkiraAkihito

Bungo Stray Dogs: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (文豪ストレイドッグス 探偵社設立秘話, Bungō Sutorei Doggusu: Tantei-sha Setsuritsu Hiwa) is the third light novel of the Bungo Stray Dogs series. It tells the forming of the 12 years before the main , as well as the meeting of and . The novel also tells a little bit of 's past as a young assassin.

Author: Kafka Asagiri

Illustrator: Sango Harukawa

Table of Contents

Description

Section 1: The Daily Life of a Certain Detective Agency

Section 2: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (1-3)

Section 2: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (4-6) 

Section 2: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (7-9)

 Section 2: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (10-11)

 Section 2: The Untold Origins of the Detective Agency (12-13)

Afterword

The Work are Copyrighted and not mine, it belongs to Kafka Asagiri, illustrated by Sango Harukawa and published by Kadokawa Shoten (Japanese) Yen Press (English).

Warning: My English Grammar might be bad but i hope you enjoy the english translation of the third novel and also the characters are not mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 829 23
(completed!) "if you're already his then why did you married me dammit." Zayn whispered a river of rage flowing through out his whole body..
9.6K 413 9
How does the story go again? Oh yes... Wolf, Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, Ashen One, Tarnished, or Good Hunter... burdenous titles cast upon Y...
2.9K 71 31
It is quite simple!! Just a bunch of stories that are hopefully enjoyable! The updates will be slow and sometimes I upload more than once a day! Also...
71.8K 1.8K 31
This story is about Chiaki Nanami surviving her death by the help of Izuru Kamakura (better known as Hinata Hajime). He feels a certain way, like he'...