My Gifted Love (✓)

By Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 48

6K 246 3
By Skb494

Dev's Pov

I am tossing and turning on my bed. Its 11.45 pm. But still sleep is far away from me. I didn't expect Aasha to learn this all truth this soon. Today i saw a different version of Aasha. When i was with her in the hotel, she pleaded me to eat all the mouth watering dishes. Her childish act really amused me.

She was looking so cute and adorable when she was gawking at everyone's plate with a cute pout on her lips. If it were not about her health, i would not have stopped her from eating that all dishes. More than that Rocky or Ricky, he was continuously teasing my Aasha. If he were not Aasha's friend, i would have fired him. 

When i came to know that Aasha heard our conversation through the phone call, i was scared. Scared of her reaction. Never in my life i scared of anything. But my Angel gave me a minor heart attack. 

I never saw Aasha's angry face before. Her face was fully red and her eyes were swollen when we entered into her apartment. She always call me as 'Sir'. But today when she called as Mr. Malhotra in her strict tone, i was literally nervous. But we solved Neha and Varun's problem and other truths also. 

Aasha was not totally convinced aboit Varun and Neha's relationship. But still she didn't burst out on us. My Angel was looking so hot with her red flaring nose. I expected her to talk to me alone about my feelings.

Me, Sameer and Neha everyone clearly knew that she heard our whole conversation include my feelings for her. But still she lied to us. And she completely avoided that topic.

I never ever thought that i will express my feelings to my Aasha in a situation like this. I was planned to express my feelings in a special way after she realized her feeling for me. Now everything is messed up. But i know about my Aasha very well. If my guess is right, then she will definitely play her 'avoiding game' with me. But i should not pressure her. I have to give her some time.

Aasha's Pov

How can i enter in his cabin? How can i face him now? How could i react like nothing happened? Before he was my boss nothing else. But today i knew about his feelings for me. I also realised how i feel for him. In just one night everthing changed. I love him. Then how can i mask my feelings in front of him? What if he find out about my feelings for him? I sighed thinking this all in my cabin. I already placed all the files and his black coffee on his cabin. He hasn't arrived yet. But i have to go to his cabin to inform him his schedule for today. How am i going to face him?  I was walking back and forth in my cabin. Suddenly Shreya entered in my cabin. 

"Aasha, Mr. Malhotra is here" she said while looking at my cabin with her wide eyes. 

"Wow! When did buy this all plants? So beautiful" she said, touching the Anthuriam plant on my desk. 

"Shreya, did you saw him. How was his mood?" i asked her not answering her question. 

"He was in a good mood today. He came here with Nishma mam" she said making me frown. 

"Who is Nishma mam?" i asked her. I never saw anyone named Nishma mam here. 

"She is Mr. Malhotra's business partner. She, Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Mehra all are close friends. She was on a vacation for two months thats why you never met her" she said. 

"Oh! Okay then now i have to go to his cabin to inform his schedule for today" in said while taking my ipad. 

"First tell me when you filled your cabin with this all beautiful plants" she asked me. 

"I didn't. Mr. Malhotra did this" i said looking here and there. 

"I got it, Aasha. Me, Riya and Rocky whole night discussed about the way Mr. Malhotra behaved with you in the hotel. Do you know Rocky even got ready to call you at mid night to clear this all confusion?" she said with a chuckle.

"What?" i asked her with my wide eyes. 

"We will talk about this all at lunch time. Now you go. But let me tell you one thing, Aasha. Though i am not sure whats going on between you and Mr. Malhotra, i still advice you to be careful with Ms. Nishma Josh. She has feelings for Mr. Malhotra and she is very possessive towards him. She is very cruel girl" she said, taking my hand in hers. 

"What are you saying shreya?" i asked her still processing her every words. 

"Nishma mam gets jealous even if any girl talks to Mr. Malhotra. Whenever you're with her, be careful. I will tell you a lot about her in our lunch break" she said with a smile. 

"Okay, i will be careful and thankyou for saying this, Shreya" i said with a smile. Then she left my cabin. I took my ipad with me and went to Mr. Malhotra's cabin. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. I knocked the door for three times. After hearing a 'come in' voice,  i went inside. 

When i entered inside the cabin, i saw a girl wearing a red knee length dress, sitting beside Mr. Malhotra on the couch. They both were talking something with a smile on their face. I think she is Ms. Nishma Josh. When i went near them Ms. Josh and Mr. Malhotra looked at me. Mr. Malhotra's eyes locked with mine. I recalled everything that happened last night. Then i averted my gaze and looked at Ms. Josh. The smile on her face faded the moment her gaze fell on me. She looked at me from head to toe. She looks very intimidating. I don't know why but i am feeling negative auro arround her. Mr. Malhotra stood up from the couch and walked towards me with a smile. 

"Aasha, come meet my close friend Nishma Josh. She is also my business partner and Nishma meet my PA, Aasha Sharma" Mr. Malhotra introduced us with each other. 

"Its pleasure to me you, Mam" i said with a polite smile. She got up from her place and stood in front of me and smiled at me. But its a fake smile. 

"She is young and inexperienced, Dev. Why you appointed her as your PA?" she asked Mr. Malhotra, turning to his side. I was shocked to hear this from her. She only met me now. But already planning to kick me out of my job. Shreya is right. I have to be careful with this Nishma josh. 

"You won't say that when you check her academic grades, Nishma. And i am the one who selected her. So you know very well that i won't select someone who don't have talent, right?" he asked her. Ms. Josh smiled and nodded at him. Then turned to me. 

"I hope you do your job well, Ms. Aasha sharma. Don't let Dev down" she said while giving me her fake smile. 

"Sure mam. I will do my job well and i won't let Mr. Malhotra down" i said witha small smile. She nodded at me. Then suddenly Mr. Malhotra got a call. So he went his desk to attend his call. 

"Ms. Sharma, go and bring me a black coffee without sugar" she ordered me with a stern voice. I nodded at her and i was about leave the cabin but Mr. Malhotra stopped me. 

"Aasha, where are you going?" he asked me with a frown while walking towards me. 

"I asked her to bring a black coffee, Dev" Ms. Josh said with a bright smile. 

"Oh! Then i will ask someone to bring a coffee for you" Mr. Malhotra said.

"Why its just coffee, right? It will take only ten minutes for her to bring a coffee" she asked him. 

"No Nishma. She only makes coffee for me. And she also have to inform me about my schedule for today" he said with a smile. 

"Okay then i don't want any coffee. I also have to meet my father in his office" she said while giving me a hard glare. 

"Okay see you at lunch" Mr. Malhotra said. 

"Sure" saying this she left the cabin. 

"Whats my schedule for today,  Aasha?" Mr. Malhotra asked me while coming close to me. My heart started to race. 

"Thats all for today, sir" i informed him about his schedule without looking at him. 

"If there is nothing else, then i will take my leave, sir" saying this i was about leave the cabin. But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. I looked at him with my wide eyes. 

"How is your health now?" he asked me with a concerned face, looking into my eyes. 

"I am good" i said while releasing my wrist from his grip. He frowned at me. 

"I will leave now, sir" saying this i left the cabin. When i reached my cabin, a huge sigh left my mouth. I kept my hand on my chest. My heart is beating furiously. Its really hard to avoid him. 

My heart melted When he asked me about my health with a concerned face. I wanted to hug him tightly. But i can't. I should not. I love him. But still i can't express my love to him. A tear escaped from my eyes. I wiped my tears and started to do my work. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 70.5K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
174K 11.5K 48
#1 in Forever together. #1 in Long lost love. This story is a full package of; 🔸Love, 🔸Romance, 🔸Comedy, 🔸Drama, 🔸Revenge, 🔸Interesting plots...
253K 14.7K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
681K 36K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...