The Best Mother-in-law in the...

By crimsonamethyst

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Xue Huahua became a rural mother-in-law. The whole family is waiting for her to give o... More

1 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
81 - 90
91 - 100
101 - Finale

41 - 50

1.3K 17 0
By crimsonamethyst

Chapter 41

Seeing Zhao Wubin's straight face and ferocious face, Sun Guixian choked up. When she was studying in the Sun family, she pestled the niece-in-law and hit the board as soon as she didn't agree. At all, she was merciless at all. At this moment, seeing Zhao Wubin on the verge of fire, Sun Guixian quickly sold Liu Yunfang. "It was Li Zhiqing's mother-in-law. She said that the village was coming. Thieves."

"Yes, what did I say? If you hadn't been with a ghost in mind, why wouldn't you be coming in? Liu Yunfang took Xue Huahua's arm and stared back without fear, "Do you still dare to stare at me on my territory? I don't think you want to live anymore. As she spoke, Liu Yunfang turned her head and shouted, "Old man, old man, someone bullied me!"

Liu Yunfang gave birth to five sons. Since her mother-in-law passed away, the whole Lu family has the final say. Which mother-in-law in the production team dares to quarrel with her? She shouted. The sons working in the field ran faster than rabbits. Five bullish men, even if they don't do it, are enough to be afraid and afraid. If they really fight, can't. Was beaten black and blue? Therefore, no one dares to mess with her.

It's different now. After splitting up the family, the sons moved out again. The rest of the house is that she and the old man are lonely. Don't think she didn't hear it. Several mothers-in-law who have been scolded by her secretly muttered about her gossip and laugh at how beautiful she used to be. Now there are only the old couple to live. I don't know how desolate the evening scenery is.

She listened to her ears and did not refute. Now Zhao Wubin hooked up. She just took this opportunity to call the people on the team to have a look. Even if the family was separated, her son was still her son. They were still like before when she had something to do.

Sure enough, before Old Master Liu arrived, Lu Tong and Lu Ming ran here first, holding a knife in their hands and shouted fiercely, "Mom, who bullies you? Look if I don't cut him down a piece of meat."

Zhao Wubin, who finally got up steadily, had soft legs and almost fell to the ground again. He blushed and defended himself, "Who bullied you? Don't spray people with blood." The people of the production team in Ren'an Village are like unciated bandits. They shouted to fight and kill with their mouths open and shut. Zhao Wubin was so angry that he had no choice but to take them. Reasoning with such people is tantamount to playing the piano to cows. As for fighting, there is a big difference in strength. How can he fight?

As the saying goes, if you win, you can play. If you can't win, you can run. Zhao Wubin doesn't want to pester too much. He runs to the mountains with amazing speed, and he is not pure running. He also looks for a big tree to hide like a child playing hide-and-seek. Sun Guixian can't digest this fact: Is Zhao Wubin stupid?

As we all know, Sun Chenggong and Zhao Wubin are at odd, just because after Zhao Wubin and Sun Baoqin moved back to Sun's house, Sun Chenggong separated several times. No matter how others persuaded him, Sun Chenggong insisted that there was no Zhao Wubin, and Zhao Wubin without him. Her eldest brother felt that Sun Chenggong was stubborn, disobeyed, and gambled to the matter of separation, only When the grain is liquidated, it will be separated.

Sun Chenggong and Sun Chengwen moved out, and the old couple lived with their daughter and son-in-law.

After the separation of the family, Sun Chenggong did not hide his dislike for Zhao Wubin. The scolding fight was three times a day. Although Sun Chenggong had never read a book, the scolding was no worse than Zhao Wubin. Hearing that Zhao Wubin was often scolded.

Seeing Zhao Wubin's like this, Sun Guixian doubted whether he had made Sun Chenggong scold stupidly.

Lu Tong and Lu Ming ran to Liu Yunfang panting, with concern, "Mom, what's wrong?"

I was quite satisfied with the performance of my sons. Liu Yunfang said, "The Sunjiacun production team thought I was easy to bully and fierce, but it was okay. When I saw you, he ran away in dismay..."

Lu Tong and Lu Ming have heard of Zhao Wubin's name. During the autumn harvest, the whole family was so tired that they relied on Zhao Wubin's gossip to divert their tired mood. No matter when they talked about Zhao Wubin, they had endless words, from his performance in the city to Sun Baoqin's stomach, including literacy and beating his father-in-law, etc. It's all about their tea and dinner.

After listening to a lot about Zhao Wubin's deeds, they haven't seen them yet. Lu Tong couldn't help wondering, "Mom, how does he look?"

"The rabbit head is so ugly. Whoever looks dirty eyes? Go back to work." To be honest, Liu Yunfang really despises Zhao Wubin's appearance, especially his slender eyes. At first glance, he is not a good person, far worse than Lu Mingwen. Wait, Sun Baoqin will definitely regret it in the future.

In fact, there is no need to wait for the future. Sun Baoqin has regretted it. Zhao Wubin looks gentle on the surface, but in fact, he has a gloomy personality. He will not do anything in front of him. He beat her a lot in private. If she hadn't been afraid of hurting the child in her belly, she would have fallen against Zhao Wubin long ago. However, her parents were coaxed by Zhao Wubin. Her mother thought it was Her fault also advised her not to quarrel with Zhao Wubin. Married is no longer than before. She should be more patient in everything. Whether she can live a good life in the future depends on Zhao Wubin...

As a matter of suffering, Sun Baoqin vomited. In addition, her eldest brother often read Lu Mingwen's relationship. She carefully recalled her life after her marriage with Lu Mingwen. Lu Mingwen followed her everything. What she said? She neither had to work nor did housework at home. Except for being poor and poor, everything else was smooth.

Compared with her current stomach, she can't get a good word when washing clothes and cooking. Don't be much better in the past.

I was immersed in my memory when I suddenly heard Sun Chenggong ask her, "Where's Zhao Wubin? Where did he go if I didn't work? What kind of hard work? What's the use of just saying it? I won't do it if he doesn't work." Sun Chenggong came out of the toilet and couldn't find Zhao Wubin's figure after looking for a circle. He was determined that he was lazy and hid out. He was suddenly furious. "I do less work than anyone else, eat more than anyone else. Divide the house, and now divide it up. Even if I don't have a place to sleep in the cave, I admit it."

How did Sun Chenggong think of Zhao Wubin? Originally, the whole family rubbed corn kernels before splitting up. Now he can't stand it for a minute. He even suspects that his father delayed the separation just wants to leave them a few more days to help the family. After thinking about it out, Sun Chenggong told Sun Yongchang about the separation of the family.

Sun Yongchang was also angry. He fainted for a few days, and his family was simply messy. Before he died, Sun Chenggong took his own initiative to drive his daughter and son-in-law out, regardless of the friendship between brothers and sisters at all. After he asked Zhao Wubin to move back, Sun Chenggong's eyes were not eyes, noses or noses every day. No matter how endurance people were, they had enough.

At this moment, when he heard about Sun Chenggong's division of the family, Sun Yongchang was furious, "If you want to divide it, just divide it. This house was left to you and your mother by your grandparents. If you divide the house, you can move out for me."

Sun Chenggong didn't want to live at home in the first place. Seeing Sun Yongchang's agreement, he turned around and went to the captain.

Zhao Wubin didn't know that something had happened to the Sun family in just a few hours after his absence. He ran along the route of Dewen. After running to the unin-manented land, he dared to gasp. While panting, he looked back to see if anyone around him caught up. After a few minutes of absence, he breathed heavily relieved and did not dare to provoke Lu Mingwen. It's useless to reason with that kind of person. Instead of wasting that strength, it's better to sleep at home and figure it out. He patted the dust on his clothes and went to Sunjiacun carefully.

At this time, the pig farm was talking about Zhao Wubin's purpose of coming to the production team. Liu Yunfang insisted that Zhao Wubin was not well-hearted. Even if he was not a thief, what he did was a shady thing. "That kind of person doesn't recognize six relatives, which is more hateful than thieves. Thieves just steal some grain, but Zhao Wubin directly killed you. I haven't heard who our production team will follow him. Is there a holiday?"

Liu Yunfang asked this question, but her eyes couldn't help aiming at Sun Guixian, which made Sun Guixian tremble all over. "I haven't come back with them for a long time. Is there any reason to stare at me?" Sun Guixian was not sure. She carefully recalled whether she had offended Zhao Wubin. Well, when Sun Chenggong came to her to persuade Sun Yongchang, she spoke ill of Zhao Wubin and scolded Zhao Wubin for being cunning. She didn't have any real ability except for her strong mouth and kung fu. Did Sun Chenggong tell Zhao Wubin what she said?

There was no reason. Sun Guixian turned pale and looked at Xue Huahua for help, "Huahua, I'm in trouble. You have to help me. I didn't expect him to be a small-bellied person, but I just made a few complaints in front of success."

Someone next to him said Sun Guixian, "Why don't you have a mind when that kind of person can do everything? Fortunately, I don't have such relatives in my family, otherwise how can you live in fear all day!"

Zhao Wubin is no different from murderers in their eyes. Such relatives can hide if they can. Don't provoke them for the sake of satisfying their mouth. They can't afford to provoke them.

Everyone said something from me. Sun Guixian was even more afraid. She didn't dare to go anywhere when he stayed beside Xue Huahua. In the evening, Lu Dewen came over and said that he met Zhao Wubin, and Sun Guixian recovered. As the saying goes, there was revenge and redress for injustice. Since Zhao Wubin asked Lu Dewen to explain that it had nothing to do with her, she was safe.

Lu Dewen also didn't understand the reason why Zhao Wubin came over. No matter why Zhao Wubin came over, he couldn't erase the fact that he cuckolded Lu Mingwen. Therefore, he immediately went to the mountains to find Lu Hongying and Zhao Caizhi, thinking that the three of them would work together to beat Zhao Wubin fiercely. Why didn't he call Lu Mingwen Lu Jianxun? What should I do if the two of them accidentally kill them when they encounter accidents? It's not cost-effective for people like Zhao Wubin to eat in prison. A beating is enough to relieve hatred.

Unexpectedly, Zhao Wubin had already run away when they went down the mountain. I hatefully I didn't let him catch it, otherwise he would humming...

"Mom, why did you think he came?" Lu Dewen is not afraid of Zhao Wubin. He has even caught thieves. Zhao Wubin, an educated youth, has no threat to him at all.

Xue Huahua is talking to the villagers who are on guard tonight. "There are more than half of the buckets of pig food in the bucket on the left side of the stove. Just pour them into the pig's tank before going to bed." If she comes home early, she will ask the vigil for help, and the other party will respond with joy, "You go. We will take care of the task."

Those who are vigil are men, mostly brothers and relatives in the family. They are very happy to sleep in another place to do something for the production team, and feeding pigs is a matter of raising hands.

Yingde Xuehua led Xixi home. Lu Dewen followed them with Xue Huahua's basket on his back. When he went downhill and walked on the path, he also said about Zhao Wubin. "I think Mingwen almost forgot about the Sun family. Do you want to tell him about Zhao Wubin?"

"Tell him, didn't you ask Zhao Wubin why he came?"

"I didn't ask. I thought he was the educated youth you found to inspect my study." Zhao Wubin opened his mouth and introduced himself. He didn't take it to his heart. If he had listened to him earlier, Zhao Wubin would definitely suffer if he could not get out of the production team. Not to mention those who lacked arms and broken legs, at least he would not swagger out.

Xue Huahua's cheeks twitched twice and she didn't worry too much about this problem.

When he got home, Lu Dewen mysteriously pulled Lu Mingwen into the room and carefully observed Lu Mingwen's face. Fortunately, Lu Mingwen didn't react much after listening to it. Sun Guixian was Aunt Sun Baoqin and Zhao Wubin was Sun Baoqin's husband. Isn't it quite normal to come to Ren'an Village?

Lu Mingwen didn't take it seriously, but some people were scared. After the thieves in Ren'an Village were caught, some gangs hated Xue Huahua and shouted to find Xue Huahua to avenge her brothers. No matter how powerful Xue Huahua was, she was an ordinary woman. As the saying goes, her fists were difficult to defeat four hands. Are five or six of them not her opponents? In order to prevent the same mistakes, they decided to plan well before making plans, and must ensure that everything is foolproof from the route strategy.

However, before they were well planned, they heard that Ren'an Village caught the thief again. Compared with their brothers, the thief was even less unlucky. As soon as he entered the village, he was targeted, so that she spread to Xue Huahua's ear. She chased her wildly with people. Before she chased the thief in front of her, her, her buttocks peeed everywhere in horror...

Xue Huahua, Xue Huahua, when will there be such a powerful figure in Fenggu Township Commune? Why is there such a big event where there is her?

Two groups of thieves were arrested in a row. They were experienced and dared not go to Ren'an Village easily to discuss. Finally, they directly transferred the production team of Ren'an Village from their target team. Not only did they not go, but they also had to warn others not to go. Xue Huahua was not an ordinary person. They went one by one and died. They wanted revenge, but compared with I want to live more when I get revenge.

This year's Ren'an Village production team is very clean. In the past, anyone's stool would be stolen if he didn't carry it into the door in the middle of the night, but this year it was particularly peaceful. Not to mention the stools in the courtyard dam, no one took the stools in the soil. The day before yesterday, I forgot to go to the field to keep them the next day. Combined with the number of times the production team next door shouted to catch thieves, they were sure that the thieves were afraid of Xue Hua. Flowers, I dare not step into their village.

The production team next door also found that Xue Huahua, who used to shout to catch thieves every year, seemed very quiet to have Xue Huahua in charge this year, and then ran to Xue Huahua to learn from the scriptures: How can we keep the thieves from entering the village?

In the past, they asked how to catch thieves, but now they directly ask how to put an end to such things. Where can Xue Huahua answer? Her family caught a thief because she was lucky enough to meet him. She didn't have any real ability.

"Huahua, don't you know that the thief is too fast. I just went to the toilet to shit, and the grain out of the stove was gone..."

"My situation is similar to yours. Several of them went to relatives. I thought that they had nothing to do but stayed in bed for a while. When I heard that it was all the outside, I ran out of the door and saw that the door locks piled up firewood were pried open. The chicken I raised didn't start laying eggs..."

"Well, my family is almost the same as yours. The absent-minded kung fu things have been stolen. It's harder to look after the house than the children. I dare not take it lightly at all." If the child's words are put on the bed, adults, she can't cry or make trouble. She can't take care of the house. If she doesn't pay attention to it, the thief will take advantage of the situation.

Winter is coming, and the fog is heavy in the morning. Thieves took advantage of the difficulty of not to find that they were stealing everywhere. Except for the production team of Ren'an Village, almost every production team had been stolen. Xue Huahua listened to everyone's complaints and said that there was nothing she could do.

"Comrade Xue Huahua, for the sake of the difficulty of farming, just tell us what to do?"

In addition to the victimized parties, there are also several production team captains present. Every winter is the most miasma of the production team. They thought it was okay to grow wheat and peas, but thieves are particularly rampant this year. In order to catch thieves, their heads are big. This winter is simply a kind of suffering for them.

On the team, you have to endure the complaining and angry eyes of the members and torture from the soul: the production team of Ren'an Village is elegant. Why does our production team often come to thieves? Is the captain inaction?

It's bad enough to hear such a voice all day long. It's rare to go to the commune to think that his ears can be clean. As a result, I met Lu Jianguo, the captain of an advanced production team who can brag more than anyone else. Lu Jianguo bragged without typing drafts. He casually said, "Tell you, since the thief was caught by Xue Huahua, our production team has not There has been a matter of whose house was stolen. It's not me who boasted that no one picked up the hoe and sickle thrown into the earth.

About Xue Huahua's great achievements, they can be heard almost every time they go to the commune for a meeting. They remember that they first raised pigs, and then they were literacy. Lu Jianguo used to be modest and low-key people, but now they are like a peacock with open their screens. Speaking of Xue Huahua, his mouth is like oiling: Xue Huahua in our production team is awesome. Recognize the text. What is a word? They can calculate, subtraction, multiplication and division can be counted. This year's work points are calculated by themselves...

Once, twice or three times, except for the constant praise of commune cadres, their ears are about to rise.

I don't know if I have been influenced by listening to the praise of many commune cadres. I don't know when I talked about Xue Huahua, they subconsciously praised it, "Comrade Xue Huahua, you are a good comrade of the people. You are a hero of the people who has been learning from the people. Today, your deeds are worth learning from. Just share it with us." He talked about the captain of the advanced production team last year. If it hadn't been forced, he wouldn't have come over anyway, because he always felt that the title of Captain Lu Jianguo's advanced captain came from a bad way, and he had questioned other captains in private and said something bad.

It's just a series of thefts, coupled with the urging of relatives and friends, he had to come.

I really saw Xue Huahua herself, and I didn't seem to be so repulsive in my heart. Xue Huahua is not tall, not sharp and mean in appearance. It gives people a very energetic feeling, as if she has endless energy all over her body. After seeing the pigs she raised, she became worshipped. If it hadn't been for the matter of catching thieves, I really want to discuss raising pigs with her well. Things.

When the voice fell, I only heard the strange voice of Lu Jianguo's yin and yang in the courtyard dam, "Isn't it easy to thieves enter the village? Cultivate a few people like Comrade Xue Huahua, regardless of whether they are thieves or Japanese devils, and make sure they dare not come to die."

Lu Jianguo came over with an enamel vat in his arms. Today, his sister passed away. Lu Jianguo was originally a relative. As soon as he arrived at the production team next door, he heard that many people went to their pig farm. In addition to the members, there was also the captain. He made a special trip to ask Xue Huahua how to suppress the thieves.

Lu Jianguo was happy as soon as he heard it. He should remember that it was good. Just when Xue Huahua caught the thief and was praised, the other captains all had an unhappy expression, thinking that he and the commune cadres held Xue Huahua too much. Xue Huahua didn't catch the thieves for others. Isn't it taken it for thieves to steal her house?

If everything that should be taken for granted should be praised, should everyone who works should also be praised?

At that day's meeting, everyone attacked him in groups. They couldn't wait to strip off the title of captain of his advanced production team. By the way, they stepped on Xue Hua and spent a few feet to vent their anger. How long did they come to ask how to catch the thief? Ha ha, it's shameless.

So he asked the old ladies and others to go first, and he went back to the production team to avoid unnecessary trouble.

Seeing Lu Jianguo, embarrassing expressions flashed on the faces of several captains, "Captain Lu, you can't say that. Comrade Xue Huahua is a unique example of the people, and no matter how others learn, it is not her." After saying that, he grinned awkwardly twice.

Listening to this flattery, it is more powerful than the commune cadres. Lu Jianguo hummed contemptuously, "It's not me bragging. The thieves are afraid of Xue Huahua to come. If there is no one in your production team to treat thieves, no matter what method is used, it will not work."

What Lu Jianguo said is true, Xue Huahua is well-known, and everyone in her hands is in her hands. The thief is afraid that she is instinctive.

Without a deterrent person, thieves will not be afraid at all. Since they are not afraid, those who should steal will never be soft.

What he said was to relieve Xue Huahua. He knew those immortalities. Xue Huahua's words would not work, and she would definitely be complained afterwards. Obviously, she was kind to help, regardless of whether it was successful or not. The starting point was good. Don't end, Xue Huahua's kindness fell all the blame. If that's really like that, it's better not help.

Lu Jianguo had a good idea in his heart. Xue Huahua was the signboard of their production team. He could smash everything and never hit the signboard. No matter what happened, Xue Huahua must not fall into the handle.

They are all smart people. Other captains don't understand what Lu Jianguo think. They secretly scolded the old fox in their hearts, and said with a smile on their faces, "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. What can Comrade Xue Huahua think of? No matter whether it works or not in the end, he won't complain about you."

Lu Jianguo hummed again. Otherwise, he would force out the old saying that he would not die? Everyone is a human spirit.

However, at this point, Xue Huahua has no worries. Lu Jianguo said to Xue Huahua, "You are a smart person in our production team. Think about what you can do. If so, tell them. They are all honest people of flesh and blood. If the method works, they will definitely appreciate you."

In Lu Jianguo's opinion, Xue Huahua must have a way to treat thieves. Don't ask him why he knows, because he believes that smart people will not let him down.

When he went to the county for a meeting, Xue Huahua and what he said played a great role. The city leader asked him if there was any special way to increase grain production. If so, he put it up for other counties to refer to study. Instead of answering immediately, he thought obsitting, grasped the rhythm, and talked about the production team slowly. .

After talking about manure, the city leaders praised him for his leadership and encouraged him to continue to work hard and generate income.

The city leaders praised him for doing a good job, and the county leaders did not dare to have any opinions. Well, after he sat back in his position, he heard the county leaders whisper: Judging from his personality and listening to his tone, he is an official, but unfortunately he is old...

Chapter 42

In the words of county leaders, if he is a few younger than a few years old, there is a great chance to be a commune cadre, and he may still be promoted to the county. Why? Because he speaks steadily and is old and dignified. Compared with the endless boos of other advanced production team captains, he is mature, introverted, low-key and modest, and he is too demeanor to be a leader.

The reason why I didn't become a leader is all because I'm old.

Wu Zi regretted for a while and heard Xue Huahua say slowly, "I don't know if the method doesn't work. You can have a try."

Xue Huahua thought that the method was very simple. The production team took the method of patrolling around the village like ancient soldiers patrolling the barracks. The thieves naturally gave up when they heard the footsteps.

Besides, the work of the cropland is finished, and there is nothing urgent. Organize several groups of people to exchange patrols. Even if you have something to do, you have time to do with yourself, which will not waste too much time for individuals.

The captains' eyes were shining when they heard this, and smart people were different. Why didn't they think of this method? They didn't dawdle at the moment. They had to go back to the production team quickly to summon everyone to talk about it. If they really wanted to catch the thieves, even if they were on the patrolman, they could do.

Xue Huahua stopped them, "Remember not to shout, or the thief will try to avoid the patrol team when he knows it."

The captains focused on the key points and ran back to the village to discuss patrol matters.

The weather is cold. In addition to a few production teams, which are also organizing members to carry manure and irrigation, more people are idle, or chop wood, pull firewood, or rub ropes. It's not worth mentioning compared with catching thieves. After the captains returned to the production team, they notified door to door to set up a patrol team and adopted Xue Huahua's construction. Discussion, a total of 8 groups of people, 5 people, three hours of exchange, the comrades at night work harder, let them grit their teeth, and exchange with people during the day every two days.

Catching thieves is conducive to the quietness and harmony of the production team. It is incumbent on the members to go to patrol immediately after receiving the patrol notice.

It's not aimless wandering, but from the east to west of the village, from the west to the east. In order not to disturb the thieves, they hardly spoke much. They all pricked their ears and listened carefully to the movement around them. They felt that something was wrong. They ran over immediately to find out what was going on, and must not let the thieves succeed...

That night, two production teams caught the thief who pryed the door, regardless of 3721, pounced forward and beat the people fiercely. After that, they tied them to the tree and sent them to the commune at dawn.

The members didn't expect that they could catch the thieves the day before yesterday. Looking back on the exciting moment of catching the thieves, the members were as excited as chicken blood. The process of chasing the thieves was too exciting. Not to mention wandering for three hours, it was no problem to wander all day.

The news spread quickly, and the production team of Ren'an Village naturally knew that the old friends had caught the thief. In order to encourage them, they were not afraid of the cold morning, and they cooperated with the past to gather popularity. However, after seeing the thieves who had been clean, they couldn't control the cold swing. His grandmother's, it was too cruel. It was cold winter. God, I stripped the thief's clothes and trousers, and the rest of my underwear hung on my legs. I won't talk about it after being beaten. I blew the cold wind all night. Even if I don't die, I will lose half of my life, right?

When the members untied the rope, the thief lay on the ground tremblingly, and his lips were blue with cold. Not to mention walking, he had no strength to stand up.

The captain of the production team couldn't do it, so he had to ask someone to bring a pole, tie his hands and feet to the pole, and carry them back and forth to the commune.

Almost all ages have seen that picture. Every year, the captain told the members to carry the pigs like this. When he was tired of walking on the way, he put the pig on the ground and was not afraid that it would run away...

Catching thieves is like doing business. After opening, there have been a series of businesses. Recently, there has been the voice of thieves caught by which production team and which production team everywhere. With the catching of thieves in full swing, Xue Huahua became famous. Everyone in each production team knows that it all depends on Xue Huahua's opinion to catch thieves. As for What's the opinion to prevent thieves from knowing? The members are silent.

Thieves are constantly arrested, and the members are more excited than the autumn harvest. They describe the situation of catching thieves. They are all full of energy and high spirits. When they hear them talk, they think they are listening to stories, which is more wonderful than fighting the devils in those years. They just wish they can't write, otherwise they have to publish their autobiography. They even thought about the title: the exciting moment of catching thieves.

Adults are not satisfied with it and tell their children that children sit in the classroom to brag after class in Commune Primary School. For them with a sense of collective honor, they speak to maintain their production team.

"Yesterday morning, our team caught two more thieves, and this year our production team caught four. My father said that if it goes on like this, thieves will not dare to come to our production team."

"Four are nothing. Our production team has caught five. I guess it's a family. My grandfather said that they learned to be smart. One group was noisy in the east, the other in the west, and the sound was blowing east and west to distract everyone's attention. My grandfather fought tunnel warfare when he was young, but he didn't fall into them. After catching the thief in the west, he ran quickly to the east. , caught both groups of thieves, and the thieves kowtowed to my grandfather and begged for mercy..."

"Then your grandfather is as powerful as my grandfather. My grandfather can catch a thief by peeing at night. He said that he felt that there was someone behind the house. He ran behind the house with a pole, which scared the thief to pee."

"Just for the momentum of our production team, forget if the thief doesn't come. If he comes, he will definitely be caught."

"It's awesome for our production team to catch thieves. I heard that the public security of the police station praised our production team for doing a good job and eliminating harm for the people!"

The school atmosphere is still like this. It can be imagined that everyone is a hero of catching thieves when they fall into their mouths, and everyone has caught thieves. So much so that at first, only gay men participated in the team of catching thieves. Slowly, some lesbians joined in, and even some people carried their children behind their backs, fighting for them. Where can thieves run?

The commune members sent out collectively, and the commune cadres were not idle. It can be said that they were too busy.

I don't know if this year is it because the thieves are unlucky, or they can't run in the cold weather and fall down in two sets. At first, they could still praise the thieves for catching them. After more times, they were numb for no other reason. Several production teams in the countryside of Fenggu carried thieves to report every now and then, asking them what to do?

What else can I do except hand it over to the public security of the county police station? In the past, in order to save trouble, the production team had to help run errands with the help of the production team. Including after the production team caught the thieves, they took them to the county and handed them over to the public security. But in two or two days, thieves were arrested, and the commune cadres were almost broken, especially those thieves who were stripped. Wearing trousers is too ugly. They simply stamped the official seal and asked the captain to take him to the police station. They didn't care about thieves.

But they are still not idle. When the cadres of the commune next door heard the news, they came to ask for solutions one after another. Every time they came to call someone, they had to explain it all over. Sometimes it was the number of people in the meeting directly. After a day, their voice was almost hoarse.

The members knew that the cadres were busy, so they let them go to the county by themselves. For them, it was a good thing to go to the county. It doesn't matter if they didn't have money. Whether they went to the county to see, they always heard that there were many good things in the city, but they hadn't seen it yet.

Therefore, in order to enter the city, the united members fell out. Everyone wanted to go, but no one refused to give in. The captains were so annoyed that they only got a rule that whoever caught the thief would go to the county.

Don't fight or grab. If you want to go to the city, you can save energy to catch thieves.

The people who entered the city were full of spring breeze and radiant faces, and the production team sent out other bragging things, "Have you never been to the county? They don't walk. They all ride bicycles wherever they go, front and rear wheels, sitting in the middle, stepping on circles on the county seat, restaurants and department stores. I looked outside, which was very angry. .... Hey, it's good to go to the county town, but that's it after going there twice more. You can save energy and try to go to the county to broaden your horizons."

The situation in the city is heard by educated youths, or heard by elders when they were young. Where is the shocking scene they saw with their own eyes?

"I'm afraid the chance to go to the county is getting smaller and smaller. Two days ago, I heard the police officer of the police station talk to the captain, "There are almost dozens of thieves caught by your Fenggu Township Commune. Their accomplices probably took a detour when they received the news." Most of the thieves are from the same village. If the other accomplices can't take a detour, where will they catch the thieves?

"I also heard from the police station that our Fenggu Township Commune catches more bad people in winter than in the county for three years."

At the beginning, when they went to the police station to hand over the thieves, the public security officers would carefully check the letter of introduction, the name and address of the captain. After going there a few more times, the public security officers knew them well and could say hello on the road. It was conceivable how many thieves they had arrested, and even the county leaders were shocked. They came to the police station to ask them. The detailed process is to publish a document so that more production teams suffering from thieves can learn methods and protect hard-won food.

"Well, do you think the county leaders publicize the arrest of thieves in our Fenggu Township Commune everywhere, so that we won't come even if the thieves are afraid?"

In the past, I couldn't wait that the thieves would leave far away. The thieves really didn't come, and they were not happy anymore. They couldn't wait for them to come every day, but counted. They have not heard the footsteps of the thieves for eight consecutive days. The thieves won't really be afraid of not coming from now on, will they? No, they still want to catch more for the Spring Festival.

However, no more thieves in and out of the production team did a special experiment and deliberately put two benches outside the yard dam for thieves, but the bench was safely placed there the next day, with no sign of being moved except thin frost on the surface.

This result makes them happy and depressed, which is really mixed.

There are several other production teams in the same mood as them. It's rare to find something they like to do. They are not tired yet. The thieves take the initiative not to come. It's so boring.

When it comes to the disappearance of thieves, most people are expressions of regret.

This winter, each production team has achieved great success in catching thieves, but there are always two at the bottom of success: Sunjiacun production team and Ren'an village production team.

Let's not talk about the Ren'an Village production team. They are the originator of catching thieves. No matter how powerful they are, they can't beat them, and the performance of the Sunjiacun production team is a little bad. For more than 40 days, they haven't even found the shadow of the thieves, let alone arrested them. Sitting in the conference room of the commune, all the other captains cast a contemptuous look at Sun Changlin.

"Captain Sun, what's wrong with your production team? Thirty families, why can't even catch thieves? If the county leaders hadn't come to our Fenggu Township Commune, I guess they would have thought that the Sunjiacun production team belonged to other communes!" Which production team is not outstanding in grades and outstanding, just Sunjiacun production team is dragging back...

Captain Sun's face was so dark that he almost squeezed out of Mo. If the commune cadres hadn't required him to participate, he would have wanted to ask for leave and not come. He was really shameless. The thieves of various production teams were almost caught, and the thieves in their production team were rampant. In previous years, they stole when no one was there was there, and this year they were so crazy that they directly grabbed them.

Recently, three families in the team have been robbed of food. As the captain, he has lost face.

The other captains didn't know about Sunjiacun. Each village caught thieves in each village. The members met each other and asked how many thieves they had arrested without asking more. Therefore, it was not clear about the robbery of someone in the Sunjiacun production team.

"Did the patrols of your production team half-heartedly do other things? If so, won't you touch our light? We scared the thieves away. They didn't dare to come to our Fenggu Township Commune to make trouble. You picked up the cheap ones. The captains spoke with self-knowledge. They didn't boast that they had finished arresting the thief. They were all people who had gone to the county town to fight with the police station and the police. They understood that the thieves could not be arrested.

Hearing this, Captain Sun's face became darker. He looked up and silently glanced at everyone. He couldn't say what hardship was like a mute ate Huang Lian, especially Lu Jianguo, who unexpectedly stopped on the enamel vat. For a long time, he couldn't stand the voices of the captains. He sighed, "Oh, what light? Let you suffer. Our production team is in a mess."

Sooner or later, it will spread. Captain Sun simply said to himself that he told the situation of the production team like a bitter water. "In previous years, thieves were no matter how rampant they were afraid to show up in front of people. I don't know what excitement they have suffered this year. Whose family is caught and where they are less. I heard that six or seven thieves are in association with each other and robbed it directly and ran away after robbing grain. So far, we Three families in the production team were robbed.

Without food, the members dragged their families and walked to the riverside. Forget it, they were scared to death. They tried every means to comfort him and said that they would find a way. There was nothing they could do when their heads were big. The thieves were haunted. When they caught the thieves, they were not sure whether they could get the grain could be brought back, let alone the situation that they couldn't catch them?

Captain Sun opened his mouth when he looked at Lu Jianguo, who was leisurely holding an enamel vat and drinking water, "Captain Lu, I heard that you have a bumper harvest this year..."

Lu Jianguo turned the enamel vat attentively, and his lips touched the mouth of the enamel tank. When he was about to get wet, he quickly pulled away his mouth, put off the enamel vat, slowly covered the lid, inserted the handle with one hand, put the palm of his hand against the cup body to keep warm, and smiled contentedly on his face. Since he got the enamel tank, he has developed a habit and would take it wherever he goes. God Don't be afraid when it's cold. Put on a vat of boiling water and hold it in your hands to keep warm. Moreover, the old lady understands that he works hard. The boiling water is sugared. When she is tired, she drinks two bites and sweeps away tired.

Hearing Captain Sun's question, Lu Jianguo raised his head slightly and said, "I didn't hear that our production team's bumper harvest was a firm fact." Not to mention anything else, let's talk about the four pigs in the pig farm. Without fresh pig grass, they all rely on powder made of sweet potatoes and sweet potato vines to maintain their weight. In the past, it was enough to cook one pot a day, but now we have to cook two pots, pile up mountains of sweet potatoes. Looking at it, the people of the production team talk about pig food, don't envy pigs eating well? Where are the other production teams willing to feed pigs?

Pigs have food, not to mention human beings? Where can I ask if the harvest is bumper or not?

Sun Changlin was resentful and asked again, "I heard that Liang Zhiqing left some grain for the team when he left. Didn't you eat that grain?"

Lu Jianguo's alarm bell is in mind. It has nothing to do with Captain Sun whether he eats or not. What's more, the grain is not given to the team. Liang Lanfen gave it to Lu Mingwen by name. Xue Huahua doesn't accept it. It's just that the safekeeping room. If anyone can't receive the grain next year, he can borrow it and eat it back after eating the autumn harvest. Xue Huahua said it is to save. It's for life and grain. It doesn't seem very friendly to listen to Captain Sun's tone!

Is it the idea of making grain?

"Captain Sun, it's not me me. Every production team fights with thieves day and night. There seems to be nothing in your production team. If the three families are robbed, it is not thieves, but robbers. They are more arrogant and cruel than thieves. You are captains. You have to find a way to retaliate." This winter, Lu Jian's country was so relaxed. If he had nothing to do, he went to the pig farm to help Xue Huahua work. He served four pigs every day. Looking at the four pigs' stomachs almost falling to the ground, he couldn't close his mouth with laughter. How could he be in the mood to visit to inquire about other people's gossip?

He is almost tired of catching thieves. Yesterday, who in which production team knocked down the thief in what posture? Who in which production team caught up with the thieves at what speed today? No matter how hard he boasted, it was not Xue Huahua's idea? As for going to the county town and the police station, he disdains it even more. He is an advanced captain praised by the city and county leaders. How can he put it on it with a hot face?

Xue Huahua said that sometimes if she behaves too enthusiastically, she will lose her value. Only by tepid coexistence mode can he be treated equally, and he won't do anything he kneeling down and licking.

So there is nothing new to be curious about recently. He didn't go anywhere in the pig farm. Naturally, he didn't know about the Sunjiacun production team.

"Captain Lu, I can't help it. Those people are desperately robbed, and no matter how much they arrange people to patrol, they can't suppress it. For the sake of serving the people, I have the cheek to ask you to do me a favor..."

Lu Jianguo quickly interrupted him, "Don't, don't, don't, I'm a young man, you don't say that if I can't help you." Anyway, he is a person who has been with Xue Huahua for half a year. How can he see Captain Sun's intention? The grain left by Liang Lanfen has nothing to do with him. Captain Sun has to ask Xue Huahua what he meant if he wants to borrow it.

As far as he knows, Xue Huahua will not agree.

"Captain Lu, they are all villagers. You can't save him when you die." Sun Changlin's eyebrows twisted into the Sichuan character, and he could do nothing he could do. Among the three stolen families was Sun Yongchang's family. After Sun Yongchang and his two sons separated, they lived with his daughter and son-in-law. When he organized a team patrol, Sun Chenggong and Sun Chengwen did not participate on the grounds that the corn cobs at home were not rubbed. Zhao Wubin was very active and followed every day. The patrol team bragged about the mountains, and the Sun family was left with Sun Yongchang's old couple and Sun Baoqin, who had a big belly. Six or seven thieves came to the door. Sun Baoqin hid in the room and refused to come out. Sun Yongchang's daughter-in-law was scared to hide under the table, so Sun Yongchang quickly reacted and fought with the thieves. He could not beat six people alone and was beaten to the nose. Not to mention the blue face, he didn't even have the strength to catch the thief. The thief robbed the grain and ran for more than half an hour before his daughter-in-law realized it and sat in the yard dam shouting to catch the thief.

It was too late when the patrol arrived. Zhao Wubin chased out three miles away without anyone. The thief carried the grain and could not run fast. He suspected that Sun Yongchang's daughter-in-law was lying. She said that the Sun family had no time for half an hour. Maybe it was an hour.

The Sun family had less grain than in previous years, and there was not much food after the family was separated. Fortunately, Sun Yongchang had a conscience to share the grain with Sun Chenggong brothers, otherwise they would be robbed by thieves. Sun Yongchang's daughter-in-law was so angry that she scolded everywhere, scolded thieves, Zhao Wubin, Sun Chenggong, and other production teams for catching thieves. She thought that they forced the thieves to rob, and also scolded Xue Huahua, which was Xue Huahua's bad idea...

After scolding, he jumped into the river with the other two robbed women and committed suicide. He also had a big belly. He was so worried that he couldn't do anything about it.

If you don't evenly divide the grain, you can find a way to lend them evenly. Next year, you can deduct it directly from the work points, but if the grain is all divided, it is more difficult for members to borrow some grain than to climb to the sky. Even if he is the captain, there is nothing you can do. Everyone in the other two families is well-destined. At least, it is difficult for Sun Yongchang's family to borrow a lot of grain. I don't have a good relationship with my two younger brothers. They are only willing to borrow a few bowls of grain, write IOUs and fingerprints. The battle is bigger than anyone else. As for the two sons, they treat themselves as strangers, regardless of the life or death of Sun Yongchang's old couple.

With Sun Yongchang's character, he didn't help from it, and the whole family had to starve to death.

"Captain Lu, it's not that we don't return the grain we borrowed. It's also piled up in the safe depository. Lend it to me. I promise to pay it back next autumn..." He felt that the autumn harvest had been too long, so he immediately changed his mind, "Don't wait for the autumn harvest. I will return the wheat to you in May and May. Can't I guarantee that it will be the captain of the Sunjiacun Production Team?"

"Of course not. Who knows if you have your life to live until then? Even if you live to that time, what if you are not the captain?" Lu Jianguo lifted the lid, took a sip of sweet boiled water gently, smashed his lips and said, "Beway, the grain is not mine. I can't make the decision. You really have the ability to borrow Xue Huahua."

Sun Changlin choked up. He had to have the courage to ask Xue Huahua where he would force Lu Jianguo here, but he didn't have the courage to let Lu Jianguo help him make peace from it.

At this time, the commune cadres came in, and Sun Changlin closed his mouth frowned and thought about grinding Lu Jianguo on the way back.

Today's meeting mainly talked about the delivery of pigs. It snowed in many places and the mountain road was not easy to walk. We had to transport the pigs to the county quickly, and then the county transported them to the city to arrange it. Let's get rid of the matter as soon as possible. As for the pigs of the production team, it is arranged by the captain of the production team.

Counting the date, it is only half a month earlier than last year. The captains can't wait to clap their hands to celebrate. It's too difficult to raise pigs. There is no pig grass in autumn and winter every year, so they have to collect rice bran and wheat bran to feed pigs. Even so, pigs don't grow well. In their words, they can describe the pig farming process: there is no time when there is grass, and there is no grass when there is time.

It's very happy for them to hand over pigs early.

Only Lu Jianguo is slightly reluctant to part with it. The four pigs are fat and fat. They can still increase a few more catties before the Spring Festival. What about the sweet potatoes piled up in the pig farm?

The commune cadre said, and Lu Jianguo had to do so. After returning to the village, he told Xue Huahua about the delivery of pigs. The four pig production team had to hand over three pigs. Pig fat. He specially called six powerful male comrades to help carry pigs to the commune.

The sky was blank and confused between clouds and fog. The pig farm made a pig-killing howl, and the thick and ruthless voice filled the whole village. Lu Jianguo commanded the pig's hands and feet with ropes. The four pigs were too fat to run. They tied them to a pole with little effort, and then they could leave with them.

At this time, an accident happened. As soon as two men of about the same height squatted on their shoulders, they had not stood up their waists. They only heard a bang and broken the pole. The pig lay on the ground motionlessly. Lu Jianguo asked people to change a new pole, but they still broke it back and forth. The first time he encountered this situation, Lu Jianguo narrowed his eyes with joy. Come on, he asked someone to take more poles, tied the left legs to the pole, and the right legs tied to another pole. The four people worked together to lift the pig.

In this way, there were not enough people, and six more people had to be called. Lu Jianguo asked the sideline captain to guard them and tie up the pigs. In the shortest time, six more people were called, and twelve people carried three pigs out of the production team.

There are more and more people watching the lively sound, and the quiet pig farm is very lively in an instant, especially the sentence left by Lu Jianguo before he left, asking the pig maker to kill pigs tomorrow, which made everyone's heart bloom. Tomorrow's pig killing means tomorrow's meat, meat, white flower meat, why don't they happy?

For villagers, there are three important days a year, sharing grain, meat and money. After the autumn harvest, the grain is divided, the meat is divided in the twelfth lunar month, and the money is divided before the New Year. The day of sharing the meat is not far from the day of dividing the money.

They counted the days silently and the time for sharing meat earlier, which meant that the day of sharing money would be advanced, that is to say, it would not be long before they could get the money. They calculated what they had to do after getting the money one after another, first pay off the bill, and then buy salt, white sugar soy sauce...

Almost every year, the money is used cleanly. The harvest in the first two years was not good, and many people owed foreign debts. The borrowed grain has been paid off after the autumn harvest, and there is only money left. I don't know how much money can be distributed this year.

Covered in joy, no one cares about the robbery of Sunjiacun production team brought back by Lu Jianguo. No matter who he was robbed, it has nothing to do with them. They have to calculate how much meat they can get at present. Xue Huahua will calculate and ask her for help to estimate.

In a few minutes, Xue Huahua was surrounded by air.

Poor Sun Changlin, he grinded Lu Jianguo all the way and didn't let Lu Jianguo agree to borrow grain. He bravely went to the pig farm to ask Xue Huahua for help. He couldn't even see Xue Huahua's face, let alone calmly discussing with her. After waiting for half an hour, the people around Xue Huahua did not dissipate, so he had to go back first. Yu Guang glanced at it. Familiar figure, he moved, quickly opened the crowd, and tried his best to pull Sun Guixian out.

Sun Guixian flattered happily and was pulled out of the house unconsciously. She stared at the person unhappy and recognized that she was a brother with the same surname in her mother's family. Her face was a little better. "Brother Sun hasn't left yet?" The pig farm was noisy, and not many people listened to Sun Changlin. Sun Guixian only knew that someone in Sunjiacun had been robbed by thieves, and the more did not understand.

Sun Changlin smiled and said, "Gui Xianmei, you'd better go back to your mother's house when you have time. Your eldest brother and sister-in-law miss you very much."

"I said they didn't get involved in their affairs. In the future, I won't go to his house even if I go back." If Sun Guixian used to be cold-hearted with Sun Yongchang, the separation of families is completely selfish. How good is it to succeed and be written? Sun Yongchang just divided them out, and he was reluctant to give them with food. He despised the unfilial piety of the two children inside and outside. If Sun hadn't come forward for the generation, the two brothers would have to leave the house cleanly.

Obviously, he said it well, but he changed his mind. He didn't even leave his way to his son and grandson. Fortunately, he did it. Wait, Sun Yongchang will regret it in the future.

Sun Changlin sighed helplessly, "Your eldest brother is really confused. Fortunately, several elders persuaded him to divide the grain to successfully written when the family was separated, otherwise it would be even worse." Why can't Sun Yongchang's family borrow grain? Isn't it because relatives don't agree with his character? Everyone who successfully recited a document and separated from each other's foreign debts. Sun Yongchang refused to give them money. Forget it. He divided all the debts of the family to the two brothers. The two brothers gritted their teeth and nodded, and then borrowed money everywhere to build houses. Many people saw that they were pitiful and borrowed money. Those who had no money helped them build houses. Fortunately, they moved into a new house. Son, otherwise, I don't know what will happen to the extent that thieves are rampant.

Sun Changlin told the situation of the Sun family. Sun Guixian sneered, "Huahua is right. People really can't do anything wrong. It can be seen that thieves can't stand it and only staring at them. Sun Erge, go back. I don't care about their affairs." Old man Liu is in charge, and she says nothing works.

Sun Changlin also wanted to say something. Sun Guixian grabbed his hand and rushed into the crowd again. He pulled his voice and said Xue Huahua kindly, "Huahua, you are the glory of our production team..."

Sun Changlin twitched the corners of his mouth twice, so he had to turn around and go back.

Xue Huahua couldn't help laughing. She was thinking about the robbery of Sunjiacun. The thieves knew that they had used their brains to act in groups. In order to prevent similar things from happening in their production team, they had to call a few more people to guard the pig farm tonight, even if they could not take it lightly in the future and urged the commune members to pay attention. Eyes, call people in time when there is something wrong. I'd rather make an own mistake than let thieves take advantage of loopholes.

In the afternoon, the children didn't come back until Lu Jianguo came back after school. Everyone who went there smiled and was about to bloom, which made others curious, "How about it? How many catties are the weighing pig?" According to their estimates, the three pigs are at least more than 600 catties. Seeing that everyone laughed deeply, they couldn't help speculating, "700 catties? 750 catties?"

Seeing that everyone was silent, they opened their eyes astonished, "It can't be 800 catties, right?"

Lu Jianguo hummed, "800 catties? Can pigs weighing more than 200 catties break the pole?" Lu Jianguo took out the enamel vat in his pocket and lifted the lid before he found that the water inside had been drunk. He pretended that there was still a look and poured it up. A comrade next to him immediately compared his palms. "I weighed it, almost 1,000 catties. You didn't see it. The commune cadres were stunned. They couldn't believe that there was such a fat pig and asked Xue Huahua. Is there any secret?"

When the commune cadres saw that the three pigs were stared and circled around the pigs, they queued up to weigh the production team in front of them first. The commune cadres directly asked them to come forward and weighed their pigs first. On average, each pig was 300 yuan, which surprised everyone present. I heard from the commune cadres that the two heads of the county. Keep your head for sale in the commune supply and marketing agency.

In previous years, pigs were too thin, and they hung up all lean meat and bones. It was rare to meet pigs with fat and oily heads, which made Fenggu Township Commune feast their mouths first.

Knowing that it was raised by Xue Huahua, the commune cadres praised it again. In half an hour, the supply and marketing agency was full of people who went to the back door to buy pork, and asked them if the pork they distributed tomorrow were sold or not. It doesn't matter if they were sold more expensive.

It also includes teachers from Commune Primary School.

In a word, their production team is famous again in Fenggu Township Commune. The commune cadres encourage Lu Jianguo to work hard. According to this posture, the captain of next year's advanced production team is still his.

But after turning Lu Jianguomei over, he finally found his goal in life. He carried two enamel vats home every year and tried to drink water with enamel vats for everyone in the family!

After bragging for a while, Lu Jianguo let them disperse and do whatever they should do. Remember to bring Shau Kei to the storage room to hold meat tomorrow, so he won't notify him every family. It's time to send a message to help convey the sound. At 8 a.m. tomorrow morning, he will kill pigs in the bamboo forest outside the house.

Xue Huahua scooped out the pig food and cooled it down. She told Lu Jianguo about sending more people to guard the pig farm at night. Lu Jianguo lowered his head and meditated, "If you don't say I will do the same. Today, it was in the commune. I guess many people are staring at our pigs. Wait, I'll call more people." Considering that there were six thieves robbing grain in Sunjiacun, Lu Jianguo directly called 20 gay vigils. It was okay not to sleep all night. Anyway, pigs can't be robbed.

Just in case, some people really envied the idea of pigs. They were not thieves. How dare they hit Xue Huahua at gun? They were people from other production teams. They knew about the robbed villagers in Sunjia Village and wanted to pretend to be thieves to go to the production team of Ren'an Village production team to steal pigs.

They are all old friends. They can't know more about the Ren'an Village production team. Xue Huahua, who thinks she has an "exorcism and demons" in her. Every family is very reassured. She doesn't lock the door when she goes out. She doesn't drive the chicken into the room at night, and doesn't take away the clothes outside... My heart is too big to say.

They just took the opportunity to pick up the leak. If you don't want anything else, they want the pig.

In order to blame the group of thieves, they only sent six people to act. In the evening, they deliberately went to the production team of Ren'an Village to get acquainted with each other, and then waited in the secret sleeping place. It was midnight when they fell asleep. Several people ran straight to the pig farm with the torch. If they were afraid of being found, they must be afraid, but they would not burn the fire. It's easy to fall down if you can't see the road, and sprain your ankle will affect business, so I resolutely decided to burn a torch. The villagers of the Ren'an Village Production Team should not suspect that there were thieves in the middle of the night. They starved to death. They all came. What are they afraid of?

Deeper, the light of the torch swayed in the wind and disappeared in the roaring wind. The place where they hid was close to the pig farm. They walked through the ridge of the field and climbed the bamboo forest uphill. They flinch and stepped into the yard dam. Their hanging hearts instantly fell back to reality. The safekeeper guarded it, and the educated youth room was on the other side of the safe depository, as long as they Be quiet and take the pig away without disturbing anyone.

Thinking very well, before opening the door of the pigsty, countless shadows suddenly rushed out of the stove, scaring them to soften their legs. Ah, ah, ah, shouting that there were ghosts.

LED BY THE SIDELINE CAPTAIN, CATCHING PEOPLE IN A SWARM IS PUNCHING AND KICKING.

Well, Xue Huahua really guessed it. In order to eat pork, the thieves came to steal pigs at risk of death. The sideline captain roared, "Fat, fight hard, tell them to steal our pigs, beat, break their legs."

In a moment, Lu Jianguo, who received the news, brought people. Six men were stripped out of their underwear, two of whom were not wearing underwear. They only covered them with their hands. There was no good skin all over his body. Lu Jianguo's eyes hurt. The female comrades who joined the fun behind screamed directly and spit out and threw stones. , scold them for being hooligans.

Several arrested people cried until their tears dried up. Seeing more and more people, tears could not be squeezed out. They knelt on the ground and begged for mercy. Hearing Lu Jianguo's order to tie them to the tree and send them to the county tomorrow, they kept kowtowing in horror. In the end, they really had no choice but to show their identity.

No matter who they are, Lu Jianguo clearly wants to do business. After letting the tiger go back to the mountain, he has endless troubles. During the day, he is hypocritical to steal chickens and dogs behind his back at night. If they dare to do it, don't blame him for turning against him. Lu Jianguo's attitude is very resolute. He closes the house, sends the commune tomorrow and leaves it over to the commune cadres to deal with.

Lu Jianguo seemed unhuman, but in fact he did not force them to death. Originally, he was sent directly to the county to the commune. Let's see what the commune cadres said.

On the other hand, people who waited left and right to see a few people to come back knew that something had happened. The first thing that came to mind was Xue Huahua cutting sweet potatoes with a machete. Imagine that if the sweet potatoes in her hand were replaced... They shivered together and didn't dare to inquire about the news. They were afraid of not inducing themselves. Xue Huahua of the production team of Ren'an Village really existed like a god. They all planned so carefully but still didn't escape her eyes.

The next morning, before Lu Jianguo sent people to the commune, the families of those people came first. Seeing that their husband and son had been beaten, they hated and afraid, they cried and apologized to Lu Jianguo and begged Lu Jianguo to give them a chance. In the future, they would never dare to steal again. Lu Jianguo didn't give face and asked someone to go to the commune.

After arriving at the commune to explain the situation, I don't care. Whoever wants to move the Ren'an Village production team will end up. Whether it's thieves or poor farmers, they will not let go.

The commune cadres were in an uproar. They were all farmers who depended on the weather for their share. What's more, they should understand that it was not easy for farmers to raise pigs and farm. How could they do such a dirty thing? The commune cadres were so angry that their noses were crooked and scolded one by one. When they had enough scolding, they fell into a dilemma.

Send it to the county. It's a big deal. In the future, everyone will know that there are thieves in Fenggu Township, and the three of them become tigers. Maybe they think that the whole Fenggu Township is full of thieves... Don't send it to the county. If a few people steal again without a long memory, things will get worse...

After careful discussion, don't send it to the police station and find a reason to criticize them. Dou, ask the captain of the production team to supervise. Be sure to let them change their evil spirits and return to normalization. If they die without repentance, they will not be allowed to work next year.

The cadres thought they had found a way to kill two birds with one stone. As a result, the three families that were stolen by the Sunjiacun production team believed that six people had robbed their grain. They came to the commune with their mouths to complain, asking them to return the grain. They cried and made trouble in the commune, and even hit the wall to commit suicide. The cadres were so annoyed and had to The parties came to confront each other, and the six people said nothing. They just wanted to steal the pigs of the production team in Ren'an Village. They had never had the idea of making grain at all. If they didn't believe it, they asked the people of the production team to testify. When Sunjiacun was robbed by thieves, they were patrolling with the crowd.

Sun Yongchang's hair turned white with anxiety about food. They finally caught the scapegoat. How could they let him go? No matter what six people defended, they insisted that they had done it.

Six people spit blood with anger.

I've never seen such a shameless person.

I caught a blackmail!

No matter how fierce they quarreled, they didn't watch. After handing in the pigs, the people in each production team were worried about killing pigs and sharing pigs, and didn't want to care about anything else. The bamboo forest of the production team in Ren'an Village was full of people. The women queued up in a long line with Shau Kei, and the men kept talking about pigs hanging in the tree.

Lu Jianguo took out the big iron pot at home. He helped the pigskiller fight. The sideline captain carried water. Xue Huahua burned the fire and was busy doing his own duties.

It took almost an hour to finish completely finishing his work. Lu Jianguo washed his hands, stood at the square table, raised his hand, and shouted loudly for the meat distribution. It was still the accountant who reported the weight of the meat. The pigsman cut the meat with a knife. Lu Jianguo looked at it and said that he distributed meat one by one. This year's meat was fat and white pork made people greedy... .

A bumper harvest is indeed a bumper harvest.

Pigkillers are good at cutting pork. They won't cut more fat because they have some relatives with. Basically, they are fat and thin, except Xue Huahua's meat. Of course, everyone likes to see this result. Pigs are raised by Xue Huahua. It's okay for her more fatty meat. Even if there is more meat, they have nothing to say. .

Compared with last year, every family has twice as much meat. Except for more than 300 catties of pigs, there are at least 276 viscera. In terms of 24 households in the production team of Ren'an Village, on average, at least 10 catties of meat, more than 10 catties of more workers, and nearly 10 catties of less workers. What do they have to say?

On the day of pork division, the production team cooked a big pot of vegetables, found a person who could cook, cleaned out the remaining intestines, pork liver, pig hearts and pig heads and boiled a whole pot. Every family brought bowls to serve them. Many people came to the bamboo forest for dinner directly with bowls and chopsticks. They sat on the ground casually, digging rice and talked about mountains with others. The scene was more than eating wine. The banquet is lively.

This year is the richest year for Ren'an Village in several years. Even with Xue Huahua's eyes, he feels like eating meat. Knowing that Lu Jianguo intends to raise two more pigs next year, many people volunteer to go to the pig farm to work bravely, not to be lazy, but purely want to follow Xue Huahua.

Follow Xue Huahua to eat meat.

Lu Dewen attaches great importance to pig farming. Regarding the reconstruction of the pig farm, after consulting Xue Huahua, he built a pigsty, dug a big dung pit, and selected two people from Xue Huahua trusted to enter the pig farm to help, Liu Yunfang and Luo Mengying.

In terms of selecting people, Lu Jianguo obeyed Xue Huahua's meaning. Hard work is the aspect, and he has to get from Xue Huahua and work under the same roof. If quarreling all day long affects his mood and slows down the speed of work, Xue Huahua is what he says, and the other voices on the team will not be ignored.

Lu Jianguo asked the commune to apply for six piglets. The commune cadres were awesome and gave them seven piglets directly, one more than Lu Jianguo expected. Lu Jianguo was a little panicked. He ate more pigs. The spring and summer season was fine. He couldn't find so much grain at all in autumn and winter. He and the commune cadres said bluntly that raising pigs consumed grain, corn, wheat and rice were not. It is said that sweet potatoes can't be paid so much last year.

The commune cadres have no objection. Their purpose is pigs. The pigs handed over to the county before the Spring Festival were well received. The county left a head for internal digestion and sent it to the city. Before the Spring Festival, the instructions of the city leaders came down. This year, the Ren'an Village production team was asked to raise two more and two more pigs to the city next year.

He thought for a moment. In order to ensure the quantity required by the city leaders, it was safer to add another pig, so he gave an extra piggy...

It's winter again.

It's getting colder and colder. It's so cold that people don't want to get up. Every winter, it's the most difficult time for people to get up. They can't wait to lie under the quilt all day. Adults are fine. There's nothing important. It's okay to stay in bed. Children are different. They have to go to the commune primary school. They can't be absent from school. Adults only You have to cheer up, drag the child out of the quilt early, and endure the cold wind to send the children out. The numbness is so that you can barely see the road under your feet. At this time of the day, there are voices calling friends everywhere.

Usually, I go to school together. The young follow the older ones, talking and laughing. It's cold and I don't want to move. They are listless and sluggishly carrying schoolbags sewing. They yawning for a lot of time. Adults are furious and scolding when they open their mouths, "I still want to study. Don't waste my mother's money. If you don't do well in the final exam, you can work for me next year! Don't embarrass me."

As the saying goes, there is no harm without comparison. Xue Huahua's eldest grandson is not long over 4 years old. He can count and memorize the ancient poems of Pinyin. He can still write in the past two days. Unlike their children, they have studied for three semesters, and they can't recognize Pinyin, let alone write. When he goes home without doing homework, he throws his schoolbags all over the mountain, and even even has the textbook of the schoolbag. I forgot it. Tell me, how can such people be promising?

When adults were cursing, Xue Huahua was eating in the stove. The four brothers and sisters of Dewen sat in front of the stove. Lu Dewen held textbooks in his hand and taught Lu Mingwen them to read them one by one. In a year, they had already started junior high school textbooks, and the content of junior high school was more complicated. In addition to ordinary ancient poems and texts, there were also classical Chinese. It takes a few hours to understand the meaning of classical Chinese alone, not to mention proficient reading and reciting.

Chapter 43

Lu Dewen stumbled and taught everyone to read it aloud. He circled out the words and Chinese characters he didn't understand with a pencil to mark. Later, he went to the pig farm to consult Luo Mengying and Li Xuemei. Yes, they began to write with pencils. After getting the money last year, Xue Huahua asked Lu Jianguo to buy more than a dozen pens and more than a dozen books in the county, and the whole family opened it. I began to write with a pen.

Accustomed to using charred bamboo branches, they are very unaccustomed to writing with a pen. If they write on the ground casually, they want to write as big as they want. If you write wrong, cross it off and rewrite it. There will be no ideological burden. Since taking the notebook, it has been different. The notebook is expensive. Scribbling is wasteful. Several brothers and sisters are under great pressure. Very.

In addition to copying questions in the exam, you should still study in the same way.

The feeling of writing on the notebook is completely different from that of writing on the ground. The notebook is thin, and the tip of the pen will be cut through with a little strength. The handwriting is not good-looking. In the whole family, except Xue Huahua's handwriting is Zhao Caizhi's best. Zhao Caizhi writes slowly, and even if she takes the exam, she can write as much as much as she can write. .

Lu Dewen and others are different. The exam limited the time. Seeing that several brothers and sisters couldn't finish the questions, they panicked around. Among the brothers and sisters, Lu Hongying's page was relatively neat. Lu Dewen and Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun couldn't read it. Similarly, with four pages, the pages of the three brothers seemed to have been smeared with charcoal. It's like a ravaged, dirty and can't be seen.

For this reason, Xue Huahua has criticized them many times. However, it doesn't work. The words written by the three brothers look dirty, which is so dirty that people can't help but remind people of the Russian book thrown into the cesspit. It stinks. After drying, no one wants a match. Finally, he was picked it up and burned it by his mother.

His mother specializes in picking up what others don't want. It's like the night before yesterday, it was almost dark. His mother picked up a schoolbag and asked who it was from everywhere. No one answered her after asking the circle. Yesterday, she went to the team to ask again. They directly said no. The textbooks and pens in it were not needed. Whoever wanted them would take it.

Although the production team has achieved a bumper harvest this year and the grain output is 20% higher than last year, after all, textbooks and pens were bought with money, and no one was willing to throw them away. The other party said no, and it must be angry. No one in the whole production team does not pay attention to learning. You know, after Lu Jianguo became the leader of the advanced production team for two consecutive years, he began to pay attention to villagers. Our moral thoughts actively lobby villagers to send their children to commune primary schools, and carry out literacy actions in the village. People over 10 years and under the age of 60 must participate. Literacy places are in pig farms. After work, educated youths take the lead them to go home to carry benches to study. Unless it thunder and rains, no one is allowed. Ask for leave. Farmers are busy studying for half an hour, and when they are not busy, they must let everyone count, read and write their own names.

"Mom, do you really don't want schoolbags and textbooks? Yesterday, Uncle Jianshe asked me if I could lend my schoolbag and textbook to Aunt Li if I didn't want it. Next year, his grandson will be in the first grade and will just use it." There is no mandatory rule in the school that textbooks must be bought. Many children in the team who go to school this year use textbooks used by their brothers and sisters last year. People who don't have textbooks ask people who have textbooks to borrow them.

I really can't borrow it before I buy it.

Lu Jianshe's two grandchildren are seven years old. They will go to primary school at the age of eight next year. The tables and chairs of the school are just two people. It's not a problem for the two brothers to make do with a book at all. I heard that the textbook of the schoolbag picked up by Xue Huahua is unclaimed. Lu Jianshe immediately opened his mouth and wanted to borrow it and returned it back when Xixi was studying.

Xue Huahua said she would not borrow it. "The things belong to someone else. We have to return them. Have you forgotten the meaning of returning valuables found?"

Lu Dewen, where can they forget it? Idioms I just learned last month also wrote a composition on this basis. I was very impressed. Lu Dewen opened the text and taught Lu Mingwen to memorize the text from the beginning. Zhao Caizhi wanted to look after the children and got up late in the morning. Their four brothers and sisters took turns as team leaders, responsible for taking the lead in learning and homework inspection every day. The four brothers and sisters worked together to make progress together.

It's getting slow at dawn, and the breakfast is cooked, and there is still a white fog outside. In order to save trouble, they all cook lunch and dinner in the morning and eat it when it's hot when it's time. Corn buns and porridge, as well as small bowls of pickled cabbage. There is a basket made of bamboo sticks under the table. There is a circle of mud in the basket, and the mud is piled up with burnt carbon. Grey, when eating, my feet are on the edge of the basket, which is very warm.

In winter, people rely on this way to keep warm, such as basket-sized warm feet, basket-sized warm hands, especially for elderly people, who take them wherever they go.

After breakfast, Xue Huahua rushed to the pig farm to feed pigs and told Lu Dewen to lock the door when they left. Last year, Fenggu Township Commune achieved remarkable results in arresting thieves. I heard that the county issued Fenggu Township Commune a banner to eliminate the advanced production commune, so that the thieves dare not come. Now Qiu received it, it has been rumored that no production team had been stolen. The phenomenon, to be cautious, still has to fall on the lock safety point.

When Xue Huahua arrived, there was already someone in the pig farm. There was a crackling firewood burning sound in the stove, and there was also the sound of collecting firewood. After the pig farm expanded the pigsty, it expanded the stove and the firewood canopy. Two pots, face-to-face fire, and listening to footsteps, the other party seemed to burn two stoves at the same time. Xue Huahua walked in and shouted as he walked in, " Sun Guixian, I got up early today."

"Oh, don't mention it. I can't sleep well these nights. I woke up early. Devon and they didn't come." Sun Guixian put the firewood in the stove. When the firewood gradually ignited, he quickly went to the opposite side and walked back and forth at both ends.

After Xue Huahua entered, she took the initiative to go to the other stove, pulled over the stool and sat down. She devoted himself to burning the fire. At first, she refused to Sun Guixian's pig farm to help Xue Huahua. Lu Jianguo expected to raise six pigs and seven pigs back. The four of them were busy with it. Unexpectedly, Li Xuemei's son had to take care of the children at home. Son, Sun Guixian couldn't help but come to help. He was more busy than anyone else, and didn't ask Lu Jianguo for work points. She said that she was willing to help. She didn't earn free of charge as a labor force for her job. Old Man Liu was so angry that no matter how many people there were, he fought with Sun Guixian at the pig farm.

Sun Guixian didn't confront Old Liu and ran around. While running, she scolded Old Liu for selfishness. Raising pigs was a major event of the production team. It was a matter for Li Xuemei to take care of her hands when she had something to do. Pigs were fat and had more money for the Spring Festival. She was thinking about the overall situation. Old Mr. Liu was too rare and strange.

Sun Guixian followed Xue Huahua and Liu Yunfang for a long time. His mouth rolled around, so that he couldn't find any of scolding that Mr. Liu had to chase her. The pig farm ran around the old man and wife, which simply destroyed the title of the advanced production team. Lu Jianguo scolded Old Man Liu and scolded him severely.

When I was young, I didn't discipline well. At this age, I wanted to show my majesty and stooped and ran well, didn't I? After scolding Old Liu, he turned to scold Sun Guixian. His lips moved, but he couldn't scold him. He saw how much Sun Guixian had done for the pig farm. However, anyone with eyes should not speak against his conscience. With Lu Jianguo's idea, there was nothing wrong with the seven pigs in arranging five people. Seeing that Old Master Liu and Sun Guixian quarreled fiercely. Well, just discuss with Xue Huahua, otherwise just let Sun Guixian come to work on the pig farm directly. Anyway, in Sun Guixian's eyes, pigs are more important than her grandson. Sun Guixian said in front of many people: raise pigs to make money, raise grandchildren to burn money.

He also said that people of their age can't enjoy the blessings of their grandchildren, but there are many opportunities to enjoy the blessings of pigs.

If you really want Sun Guixian to be smart and leisurely, you are not afraid that she doesn't have to pay attention to it. Xue Huahua's eyes are not blind. Of course, you can see whether Sun Guixian is sincere or false, so she didn't object when Lu Jianguo told her. So far, Sun Guixian has taken root in the pig farm.

I have to say that Sun Guixian is the most diligent of them. She went to the pig farm before dawn and left at dark. Her enthusiasm was very high. Even if there were lightning and thunder, Sun Guixian was the people rushing to work at the front. Xue Huahua had to stand back. At this moment, after listening to Sun Guixian sighing, Xue Huahua asked, "Haven't your eldest brother's family been tossed around yet?"

"After tossing around, quarreling every day, the captain of the production team is too lazy to break justice and let them discuss it by themselves. You said that I have been married for decades, and why did they still involve me?" When it comes to the Sun family, Sun Guixian is full of fire. Not to mention breaking the relationship between father and son, it will be fine to live their own life in the future. Sun Yongchang doesn't know why he is crazy and shouts that Sun Chenggong Sun Chengwen moves back and the family will live a good life.

Sun Yongchang didn't think about it, but was lazy about the old and young in their family. Who would like to live with them? Sun Yongchang did his own sin today.

"My eldest brother used to be a good person. Since Zhao Wubin moved to the Sun family, he has been taken astray by Zhao Wubin. Speaking of their family, who doesn't joke and wants to wrap me around me in, so I don't care too much." Last year, Sun Chenggong and Sun Chengwen built a house and asked her to borrow money. There was no money. The old man packed some grain for his brothers behind his back and didn't tell her. Sun Yongchang insisted that she was encouraged behind her back. She was simply more wrong than Dou E. While talking, she looked up at Xue Huahua opposite. Xue Huahua had distributed a lot of money in the past two years. Their family spent less and saved money. It's.

"Huahua, plain language is not young. Why don't you panic to find someone to introduce him?" Xue Huahua is famous in Fenggu Township Commune. Since autumn, many people want to introduce Lu Mingwen to her. Lu Mingwen is so shrugal that everyone thinks Xue Huahua doesn't agree.

Due to Xue Huahua's reputation, not many people dared to ask her why.

Sun Guixian also said that he suddenly remembered before asking.

Xue Huahua's answer is very simple and rude; "Let's talk about it after the literacy is successful. His situation is not high or low, and it's not easy to find."

Sun Guixian said, "Huahua, I'm afraid you don't know how popular your family is. Many girls from other villages sneaked to see him. There are many girls like you who want to marry him."

"A lot, can't you marry all at home? It takes time to deal with the object, so let's talk about literacy first." Xue Huahua looked at it. There were many girls around Lu Mingwen, but they were not fuel-efficient lamps. Lu Mingwen really got along with them, but they definitely ended in divorce. I don't know what evil Lu Mingwen had done in his last life. It seemed that he was especially attractive to girls who were lazy. Fortunately, it was not the era of pursuing free love. Otherwise, she will be pissed off.

"Do you still have literacy? The captain said that it was not a problem to teach primary school students in German education. There was no need to scan it, right?" Sun Guixian is very vague about the concept of success in literacy. Lu Jianguo has a goal in literacy for those who summoned the whole production team. They can count, recognize basic words, and write their own names. To this point of view, Lu Dewen and others have already achieved it.

Xue Huahua answered loudly, "It's still very early. At least you have to finish high school textbooks to successfully eradicate literacy. What if you don't finish high school textbooks, what if the educated youths will puzzle them with a random question?"

This is reasonable. At least it can only be recognized by educated youths.

When it comes to educated youth, Sun Guixian remembers another thing. The people of the production team privately spread Lu Mingwen and Luo Mengying's dating. Several male educated youths in the educated youth room were unhappy. After having some food and money in their hands, the educated youth room began to plan for themselves. The virgin of the virgin, the marriage, and the movements were very fast.

Let's talk about Luo Mengying. She is beautiful and gentle. Several male educated youths secretly pursue her, especially the male educated youth who went to the countryside this year. The offensive was the fiercest. She sent Luo Mengying in the early morning and picked it up in the evening. She was more courteous than her dog legs. However, Luo Mengying had her own opinion and didn't pay much attention to them, but chatted with Lu Mingwen. It makes the male educated youths look up. They are definitely not angry with Luo Mengying, but Lu Mingwen. Divorced people are still like toads eating swan meat and dreaming.

"Flower..." Sun Guixian wanted to ask Xue Huahua, did she also fall in love with Luo Mengying if she didn't agree to Lu Mingwen to be with others...

Before he asked, Luo Mengying and Li Xuemei were talking outside. Sun Guixian quickly stopped her voice and turned the topic elsewhere. Not long after, Lu Dewen and his brothers and sisters came. Xixi was four years old and their mouths were sweet. When they saw them, they called people. Sun Guixian quickly went to the stove's eyes to take out the baked sweet potatoes and peeled them for Xixi to eat.

Lu Dewen and others studied quite hard. When expanding the pig farm, some of the wood was useless. Xue Huahua asked the craftsman who could work on the carpenter to play a long table and bench, and also got a large and small wooden board. They were set up on both sides to make blackboards. For example, after the autumn harvest, Li Xuemei and Luo Mengying taught them. Li Xuemei was good at Chinese, so they recharged it. As a Chinese and history teacher, Luo Mengying is good at mathematics and a math teacher and geography teacher.

There are four classes every day. In addition to the difficulty of classical Chinese, Chinese is okay. Most of the Chinese characters you know are to and turn left and right, but mathematics is different. Ratiorational mathematics is an integer addition and subtraction after the end. The content of every day is different. Compared with the same Chinese homework, the math homework is more wonderful. Explain it first in the morning and after class. The difficulty of the question is that you can learn new knowledge until you finish it.

It is estimated that men like to be challenging. Lu Dewen's three brothers are obviously more interested in mathematics than Chinese. Luo Mengying wrote down today's content on the board. The one-yuan equation formula: ax+b=0(a≠0) hasn't started to explain yet. The three brothers basically know it. Every night before going to bed, they will review what they learned that day. Content, and then preview what you learned the next day.

They can't understand the formula alone. There are solutions below the formula: move items, merge similar items, and turn the coefficient of unknown items to 1, and the result is the answer.

Then there is an example: 7x+8=57

"First of all, move the item, 7x=57-8; then merge the same category, 57-8 equals 49, and the listed equation is 7x=49; in the end, the unknown term coefficient is divided by 1,49 divided by 7 equals 7, and the last equation is x=7...7 is our final result" Luo Mengying Knock on the equation on the board and write the final result along the equation one by one.

"When merging the equations of similar items, pay attention to the negative number on the left to the right, which is what we have said before. Let's emphasize it again and give another example: 2x-5=25..." Luo Mengying's equations were done all over and turned their heads to ask if there was anything that they didn't understand. The three brothers Lu Dewen said with one voice: "I understand."

"So look again, 3x+5=4x+4, what should I do about this question?"

Lu Mingwen has the largest voice and the fastest speed. "Move the item, move the item over 3x-4x=4-5, and after merging the same category, it is -x=-1. At the same time, the result of removing the negative symbol is x=1." Almost speechlessly rolled out. After he finished speaking, he only heard Lu Dewen and Lu Jianxun say x=1, while Lu Hongying slowly thought about removing the negative number at the same time...

When Zhao Caizhi, who reacted the slowest, came up with the correct answer, Luo Mengying wiped the chalk on the board, thinking and writing training questions while thinking, dense questions, a total of more than 20 questions, 5 columns, starting from Lu Dewen, each person practiced in 1 column, Lu Dewen got up, marched majesticly to Luo Mengying, took the chalk in his hand, Calculate the results one by one. It's Lu Mingwen's turn. The process steps are omitted by the whole province. I directly list the final answers. In more than ten seconds, I finished the four questions. I looked at Luo Mengying confidently, "Luo Zhiqing, can you reward me with two more questions?"

Luo Mengying pulled the corners of her mouth and said, "I'll assign you more homework in the evening."

Lu Mingwen happily returned to his position.

They have strong reception ability, and Luo Mengying's progress is very fast. Compared with mathematics with brains, history and geography are like purgatory on earth for them. In addition to memorizing, historical geography is not only memorizing, headless memorization does not work, and the information in it has to be refined. According to the after-class questions, in short, they need to know how to summarize. .

Lu Hongying and Zhao Caizhi are good at these two courses, but the three brothers are ecdious. Xue Huahua saw the three people collapse beside her. She looked listlessly at Li Xuemei, who was giving the lecture, and was so angry. "What's the matter? I didn't have enough food in the morning, did she? Who can I show you if I pull my face? If I don't want to learn, get out of here and shake my face less."

Xue Huahua couldn't see their joy and anger. At the beginning of the junior high school course, the three brothers were partial to subjects. If it goes on like this, sooner or later they will finish playing. Instead of this, it's better to give up as soon as possible and focus on cultivating Hongying and Caizhi.

As soon as Xue Huahua lost her temper, the three brothers instantly came to their spirits, straighten their backs, listening to Li Xuemei talk about the prosperity of Chinese culture, Confucius' Analects of Confucius, Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching, Sun Wu's Art of War...

Dynasties alone, books and ideas advocated made Lu Dewen and others dizzy, fought up and down, and there was a voice shouting in the bottom of their hearts: sleep!

At the moment Lu Jianxun raised his hand and put his head on his head, he only heard the sound of clattering, spraying cold water on his face, cold cold water, so cold that Lu Jianxun suddenly woke up. He looked up and saw his mother standing next to him with a melon ladle, dozing off and running without trace, wiped the cold water on his face, and turned his head to Lu Mingwen next to him. Lu Mingwen was actually on the verge of taking a nap. Xue Huahua poured half a ladle of cold water, and his face also splashed a lot. He couldn't figure out whether the fucking target was Lu Jianxun or himself. Hurry up and recit the text with his eyes.

Due to the habit of the three brothers dozing off in history, Xue Huahua simply taught history by herself. In addition to knowing words, Xue Huahua couldn't speak other affectionately. Li Xuemei and Luo Mengying would speak some extra-topic words in class. Xue Huahua basically didn't say any nonsense. She wrote the focus on the board and followed the content of the tree. I have lived at home twice and twice. There can't be more.

The humorous, humorous, extensive and profound history class forced Xue Hua peanuts to make it an extremely serious meeting.

The main contents of the meeting are: Xue Huahua, the key points written by Xue Huahua.

The meeting advocated rote memorization.

Purpose of the meeting: Don't abandon or give up, remember in the heart of history.

I don't know if I'm emotionally infected by several brothers and sisters. It's Xue Huahua's turn to have class. Sun Guixian and Liu Yunfang absolutely put aside their work and listen carefully. Xue Huahua asked what they answered. Regardless of whether it's right or not, she had to open their mouths. For example, Xue Huahua asked about the difference between people and animals, and the brothers and sisters vaguely said that they didn't understand.

Liu Yunfang replied without thinking about it: People can talk and animals can't.

Sun Guixian blurted out the answer: people raise animals to eat, but animals can't raise people to eat.

The two of them were so sonorous and powerful. They suffocated the correct answers of the brothers and sisters and recalled the answers of the two people. Liu Yunfang's words were wrong, and the animals also said that only animals could understand them, and Sun Guixian said... There is nothing wrong with it. That's right. I've only heard of people raising pigs but not pigs raising people.

Therefore, they began to doubt what they learned on the first day of history class.

Seeing that everyone was silent, Sun Guixian said something wrong? Look, we can eat pigs when we raise pigs, but can't we raise pigs? You can't eat it even if you grow up?" Sun Guixian thought he had used his brain on this question. Unexpectedly, Xue Huahua beat her back to the cold palace with one sentence, "Is there only pigs for so many animals in the world? Where are the wolves?"

Sun Guixian has nothing to say.

When she was a child, she heard her elders tell the story of a werewolf. When the child was born, she was abandoned by his parents. The wolf took him back to his nest and raised him up...

Hearing this, Rudd and others were confident in the answer they knew and said one after another: people can create tools and use tools, but animals can't.

"Okay, let's continue to talk about the method of democratically electing tribal alliance leaders..." Xue Huahua put her face and read it word by word according to the content of the book. After reading, she pointed to the key points of the content circle on the board. Liu Yunfang and Sun Guixian went to look at the board at concentration. They didn't know many words, which was not because they remembered the content above.

In 50 minutes, Li Xuemei and Luo Mengying gave a lecture for 40 minutes, leaving 10 minutes for Lu Dewen and others to digest. Xue Huahua would talk for at most 20 minutes, and the remaining half an hour was asked to recite by themselves. Liu Yunfang and Sun Guixian listened beside them and secretly remembered them in their hearts. Next time Xue Huahua asked questions, the two still answered quickly. It's bright again.

Lu Jianguo, who came to the pig farm in shock, stared and couldn't help pricking out his ears: When was Sun Guixian and Liu Yunfang so powerful?

Chapter 44

Lu Jianguo took out his ears, pretended not to care at all on his face, but in fact eavesdropped with his ears. Only then did he believe that Liu Yunfang and Sun Guixian had this talent. The two circled around Li Xuemei and Luo Mengying every day. Literacy was not much better than others. At most, he would speak idioms than those who participated in literacy later. This seemed to sit right. It looks like knowing astronomy and geography. Most of his stomachs are out of stock. Unexpectedly, before their feet stepped on the eaves, their performance made him fall into his glasses.

"Who do the five bullies in the Spring and Autumn Period refer to?" Xue Huahua read the book and asked coldly.

Liu Yunfang and Sun Guixian said in one voice: "Dong Huan of Qi, Duke Wen of Jin, King of Chuzhuang, King Fucha of Wu, King Gou Jian of Yue." His voice was loud, and he crushed Lu Dewen and his sisters next to him, completely covering their voices. After answering, he looked at Xue Huahua with bright eyes, and his eyes seemed to be familiar. He remembered yesterday that he turned over his grandson's schoolbag to check the textbook, and asked his grandson to recite two poems to listen to on the spur of the moment. His grandson sang folk songs. After singing a poem, he stared at him with this much-needed look.

When did Sun Guixian and Liu Yunfang fall into the sake of scrambling for praise from their children? No, when can the two answer the questions of junior high school students?

The problem continued. Xue Huahua raised her head and thought, "Which battle did Duke Wen of Jin become the hegemon of the Central Plains?"

Sun Guixian and Liu Yunfang rushed to answer again: "The Battle of Chengpu."

Lu Jianguo was felled. He quickly ran to the stove and took a stool out and sat next to them. He couldn't take his eyes off them to see if they really understood or talked nonsense. After Xue Huahua had a few questions, he broke down: the two really knew it.

While Xue Huahua was writing on the board, he frowned and asked Sun Guixian, "Aren't you illiterate? Where to learn knowledge?"

Li Xuemei and Luo Mengying helped Xue Huahua's family to eradicate literacy. Sun Guixian and Liu Yunfang did not participate. They thought the course was complicated and boring and could not keep up with the progress. They had always followed the production team to eradicate literacy. From simple calligraphy learning, as far as he knew, neither of them could not even write their own names. Why did they suddenly become like this?

Looking at Sun Guixian and Xue Huahua's writing, Lu Jianguo asked again, "Do you know the words above?"

Sun Guixian squinted and whispered confidently, "I don't even know my own name. How can I know so many words?" After saying that, he didn't forget to throw away the contemptuous look, which made Lu Jianguo cramped with anger and returned to the original problem, "Then you..."

Before he finished speaking, Sun Guixian interrupted with a disgusting face. "I said, Captain, can you say something later? We have to learn." Study is a big deal, and everything else is on the sidelines.

Lu Jianguo was despised and neglected, so he had to turn his eyes to Liu Yunfang, who carried his child behind his back. The latter's expression was colder, and after rolling his eyes, there was no follow-up.

When Xue Huahua wrote the whole board and turned around, they read with Lu Dewen with a high degree of concentration, like echoes in the valley. Lu Dewen and others read with them. Their concentration was outrageous. Lu Jianguo felt that even if he shouted for food and meat, neither of them would react, so they had to suppress the desire to speak, patience, etc.

After Xue Huahua received the book and wiped off the contents of the board, he stood up and talked about business. "The city leaders asked to send three pigs into the city. The commune cadres asked me to have a look. Pick three of the fattest ones, and we will talk about the remaining four." The seven pigs in the pigsty are almost fat, but there is an indication above, and he has to do it.

Lu Dewen was doing his homework. He walked to the stove and tried not to disturb them.

As soon as he raised his foot, Sun Guixian and Liu Yunfang stood up. Lu Jianguo wondered, "Are you not learning?" Xue Huahua arranged courses, Chinese, Mathematics, History and Geography, four classes in the morning, and geography classes after history.

"I don't want to learn it anymore. We can only learn history in our heads." Sun Guixian waved his hand indifferently. Their purpose was to support Xue Huahua and understand the thousands of years of history of China, such as geography, continents and oceans. They were not interested at all.

Lu Jianguo muttered two words in his heart. He studied history in four subjects. Isn't he afraid of Xue Huahua? He simply muttered, but he didn't delve into the reason. He looked at Xue Huahua and waited for her to pick three pigs out.

Xue Huahua walked to the pigsty, and the two pigs were blocked by the pigs outside. Xue Huahua patted them open with bamboo poles. The volume of the seven pigs was about the same, even if it was not much different. "Captain, I think the left end and the one on the right seemed to be fatter. Do you want to over-proclaim them?"

"No, just listen to your choice of three heads. I don't think this pier will be lighter than last year's pig." Last year, several pigs were brought back to the village this year, and several production teams came to learn from experience. Even if they were raised by gourds, they were still not as good as Xue Huahua's. Not to mention the strangeness of other production teams, he was also strange. In addition to being happy, it was not that he was complacent. His goal was the captain of the advanced production team next year, who could I can't stabilize it. I have to rely on all my achievements. "Commune cadres asked me to send pigs to the county. Do you have anything to buy? I'll bring them back for you."

This year, he brought Xue Huahua several things, mostly school supplies. Don't think that Lu Dewen and others don't pay tuition fees to save money. In fact, they burn money very much. Five people have to write, and pens and notebooks consume quickly. Among other things, the whole family will use seven or eight notebooks every month for the exam, and chalk, but they use them every day...

Xue Huahua's family used to have no foreign debt. Last year, they shared a lot of money. Many people on the team envied them for saving money. However, Lu Jianguo University estimated that there were savings in grain and money, which was definitely not as much as others said.

"I want to buy chalk and notebooks. I'll go home and have a look at how much to buy." Xue Huahua will not be polite to Lu Jianguo. Lu Dewen and others are thrifty with their notebooks. After writing on the front and on the back, the whole book is full of words. Except for the page with the name on the cover, all other pages are full of blank.

I heard that Lu Jianguo was going to the county, and many families came up. After winter, Lu Jianguo arranged the literacy time after lunch. He sat in the courtyard dam with stools, from the far leftmost to the far right of the courtyard dam, accounting for almost half of the courtyard dam. The old educated youth pointed to the basket-sized words on the board, and after teaching one eras and wrote another. Everyone, except that their own names must be able to write, the other understandings are enough. They are literate, and Lu Dewen and others are doing homework later. The questions of junior high school are difficult. Composition alone has to take them a lot of time. After learning anthropomorphic metaphors, they are required to use them in their compositions, which can be worried.

Today's title is the fable story learned two days ago, "It's not too late to mend the sheep after death". Li Xuemei thought it was interesting and took it as the title of the composition. Each of the five people occupies the field of small films and writes from around to the middle. Literacy people in front often climb to Lu Dewen to see them write.

I thought I would not be found out, but as soon as I squatted down and walked to Lu Dewen and others, I heard the old educated youth shout in a thick voice, "Why is there no gay in the end? Did you pee or shit?"

The old educated youth spoke rustically, which made everyone laugh. He turned around and looked at the ground and quickly greeted the runaway man back to his position.

Literacy is the busiest time for the production team every day. Not only the people of the production team in Ren'an Village, but also many people in the production team next door gathered around. There are children who can't afford to read books, men and women who join in the fun. Of course, there are many unmarried little girls who gathered around Lu Mingwen and pretended to be amazed and asked about learning, but in fact hugged them. Other restless thoughts.

"Comrade Mingwen, I don't know anything you write." A girl with a braid squatted beside Lu Mingwen and rubbed Lu Mingwen's arm from time to time. "Comrade Mingwen, I also came yesterday. Do you remember me?"

Lu Mingwen didn't look up. After writing the composition, there were still many math problems to do. He had to finish them before the villagers left, otherwise the villagers should have classes. If they didn't do it at this time, they didn't have enough time after other homework in the evening. Therefore, he wrote and said, "Is it a comrade Chunhua of the production team next door?"

The girl pinched her clothes and said unpleasantly, "Who is Comrade Chunhua?"

"Just ask me to teach her Comrade Li Chunhua to write her own name. Don't you know him?"

The girl gritted her teeth. It turned out to be her. She hummed, "Don't teach her. She is as snobbish as her mother. Whoever has food to play with? The people in our production team don't like her. Didn't you agree?" It's a fox spirit who seduces people everywhere. The girl touched Lu Mingwen and said, "Comrade Mingwen, you have to teach me to write a name. I can't write when I grow up. I don't think I'm a girl film, so I won't let me read."

Lu Mingwen didn't think much about it, "Okay, I'll teach you, what's your name?"

"Didn't I tell you yesterday? My name is Lanju and Yang Lanju. Don't you remember what I said to you? The girl turned her head aside angrily, "Why do you remember Chunhua but not me?"

Yang Lanju? Lu Mingwen was impressed. Chunhua said that she was lazy and didn't work. At the age of 17, she didn't even wash her clothes. Every day, she almost burned the mountain when no one was stealing grain at home and opened a small stove. Lu Mingwen said honestly, "Remember, didn't you say you said you're going to relatives today? Why are you coming when you are free?"

Hearing this, Yang Lanju's mood instantly improved, and her cheeks flew up with two touches of shyness. "I don't like to be relatives. It's more important to come and learn with you."

The sticky energy of the two made Sun Guixian get goose bumps all over, against Xue Huahua, who did not change her color next to him. "Huahua, your plain language really attracts girls to like it..." In the past two years, I have had a lot of contact with educated youths. Sun Guixian also understands the meaning of free love. In the eyes of educated youths, free love is the real marriage. Most of the objects introduced by relatives and friends have problems. When they are not married, they boasted about how good character they are. They immediately expose their nature after marriage. Those who beat their daughters-in-law and scold their daughter-in-law. In a word, most marriages arranged by parents are unhappy.

Sun Guixian once believed this sentence, but after reading Lu Mingwen, she denied it again, "Huahua, you're right. It's better to find a date in two years." As for Yang Lanju beside Lu Mingwen, she specially inquired about it. She is definitely not a good choice for her daughter-in-law to steal rape, play slippery and take advantage of herself.

The spring flowers in her mouth are the same color as her. They are not good people. She is surprised. Lu Mingwen's personality is not bad. Why don't there be better girls like him? Look at who are around him? Compared with Lu Mingwen, Lu Dewen's daughter-in-law should not be much better. Although her mother's family likes to deceive people, she is at least good. After marrying Lu Dewen, she lives a down-to-earth life, doing more work but eating less.

"Huahua, if you really want to find a partner for Mingwen, you'd better find someone like Dewen's daughter-in-law." Everyone in Zhao Caizhi's character production team knows that who doesn't say that Lu Dewen has a good vision and a good daughter-in-law?

Xue Huahua hugged Dongdong and hummed gently. She stared at Lu Mingwen's direction for a long time. It was not until there were girls around Lu Mingwen that she withdrew her sight and put him on the ground in Dongdong's struggle. Dongdong was one and a half years old and could shout that people could walk. Maybe because he ate better, Dongdong spoke earlier than Xixi, and if he could. There are also many. Well, as soon as my feet stepped on the ground, they walked crookedly towards the stove.

There are many sweet potatoes in the pig farm. Occasionally, when cooking pig food, I will pick up two stoves and roast them. After eating, I turn around the stove every day. Once when people are not paying attention, they directly put their hands into the stove eye that had just turned off to find sweet potatoes, which made the back of their hands fall off. Seeing him gather at the stove again. Luo Mengying, who cooked pig food, picked him up and sat on his lap playing games. Xue Huahua was relieved.

She was relieved, but Lu Mingwen was quarreled out. A little red girl appeared from somewhere and quarreled with Yang Lanju next to her. Forget it. He insisted on pulling him to break justice. He had to stage Bao Zheng's case every day. He was almost tired and discussed with them, "Why don't you wait until I finish my homework?"

Xiaohong hummed and wiped her tears, "Obwhen she is wrong, are you helping her?"

After hearing this, Yang Lanju was happy and straightened her chest. Lu Mingwen leaned on her arms. Lu Mingwen didn't pay attention and sat on the ground with unstable focus. Yang Lanju affectionately put her chest. "What's wrong with me? Comrade Mingwen didn't like you in the first place, and didn't look at your house. Toad □ wanted to eat swan meat. If I were You don't have such thick-skinned lingering Comrade Mingwen."

Xiaohong's face turned blue with anger, "I'm shameless? How good can you be yourself? Comrade Mingwen is diligent and capable. You should find someone who can live. Are you? A lazy woman..."

It is said that knowing themselves and your enemy is invincible in a hundred battles. They know each other's details very well. Yang Lanju is who she brazenly invited Comrade Lu Mingwen to visit at home at the first time. Don't be too obvious.

"You are a lazy woman. Who didn't know that you deliberately lingered until dark just wanted to call Comrade Mingwen to send you home..." Speaking of Yang Lanju, her teeth itched. Lu Mingwen was tired enough to study and do homework every day. Is Wu Xiaohong embarrassed to call Lu Mingwen for it? The black light is blind. Who knows what the two of them have done on the road? She shook Lu Mingwen's arm and said, "No, Comrade Mingwen, you sent her home, and you have to send me today!"

Lu Mingwen stabilized his figure and looked at Lu Dewen, who was dedicated to doing homework next to him. He felt powerlessly in his heart for no reason, but his tone was gentle. "Okay, I'll give you off. Can you let go first? If you can't finish your homework, you will be scolded."

Chapter 45

Yang Lanju, who got the promise, narrowed her eyes with a smile, stepped away, helped Lu Mingwen's arm to squat again, and urged her coquettishly, "You hurry up and do your homework. I won't disturb you." Lu Mingwen squatted next to her side with her eyebrows. Lu Mingwen wrote two lines and moved one step. She immediately followed happily. What she didn't know was that she thought she was Lu Mingwen's object. Wu Xiaohong's teeth were almost falling off. She cried with tears, "Comrade Mingwen, do you hate me?"

Lu Mingwen finally returned to the thinking of the composition. Any composition had to grasp the keywords of the topic, and then unfolded with keywords as the main theme. Hearing Wu Xiaohong's tone of crying, he quickly replied, "I don't hate it."

"I don't believe it. Why don't you ignore me when I talk to you?"

"I'll take care of you."

"You didn't." Wu Xiaohong complained in a low voice.

Lu Mingwen paused for a moment, "Maybe I was too devoted to my homework and forgot. Don't mind." Lu Mingwen wrote very fast and the ending was very smooth: as the saying goes, the prodigal son did not change the gold when he turned around, put down the butcher's knife and became a Buddha. It was not terrible to make mistakes. As long as he was willing to correct himself, everything was a good start.

Drawing punctuation, he was relieved and looked at Lu Dewen and Lu Jianxun. They began to do math problems. Lu Mingwen was a little flustered and turned his head and buttocks in another direction to write undomitted math problems. The math homework question was Luo Mengying read them copying down. Those who could write the answer immediately wrote the answer directly, to calculate or column equations. Write down the questions first, leave them blank, and then go back after finishing Chinese homework and continue to do math.

Seeing him panicked, Wu Xiaohong did not dare to continue to do it. The two girls next to him were quiet from beginning to end. Seeing Wu Xiaohong and Yang Lanju shut up, one of the girls with a national character stared at them hostilely, "Comrade Mingwen can't finish his homework. I want you to look good."

Yang Lanju doesn't take her seriously at all. She is short and ugly. Lu Mingwen can't be with her blind. What's more, she has a bad temper. She throws pots and bowls every day to show her sister-in-law's face. She is not polite at all. Yang Lanju choked, "I think everyone is your sister-in-law bullying by you? If you dare to fight with me, I will let Comrade Mingwen beat you."

This can be regarded as provoking public anger. "Why does Comrade Mingwen help you? Who are you? Stay away from Comrade Mingwen? Otherwise, I will go to the commune to sue you for interpersonal relationships and pull you to the commune for approval. Fight."

Yang Lanju made a grimace complament, "Go, go, see if the commune cadres listen to you." This year's commune cadres dare not come like last year. Wu Xiaohong's words will not believe it.

When it comes to commune cadres, Wu Xiaohong was stunned, then tilted her head and bluffily retorted, "If you let me go, I'll go. Well, I won't go, Comrade Mingwen. Do you think you want to date Yang Lanju?"

Lu Mingwen's favorite thing is mathematics. Where can I hear what they said when doing the exercises? I can't extricate myself when I'm immersed in the sea of questions, and I can't feel the outside world. Seeing that Lu Mingwen didn't refuse, Yang Lanju couldn't close her mouth with laughter and said, "What's wrong with Comrade Mingwen and my partner? My mother said that she had a cousin's cousin who was the production team of Ren'an Village. She wanted to match us and asked me if I disagreed. If I agree, I can choose a time and Comrade Mingwen..."

The others couldn't listen anymore. They were eager to verify this matter. Wu Xiaohong shouted Lu Mingwen twice, but he didn't respond. He cried with grievance. Tears patted on the back of Lu Mingwen's hand, which made Lu Mingwen think it was raining. Looking up at the sky, there was no raindrops falling in the white sky. He lowered his head puzzled. Only then did he notice that Wu Xiaohong was crying. He Panic, "Comrade Wu Xiaohong, what's wrong?"

Wu Xiaohong was even more wronged and pointed to Yang Lanju, who was proud. "She said you were going to date with her."

Lu Mingwen turned to Yang Lanju confusedly. Without thinking much about it, he blurted out and said, "No, Comrade Chunhua said that Comrade Yang Lanju was going on a blind date today."

Huh?

Everyone looked at Yang Lanju in surprise. Yang Lanju's face quickly blushed, spread to the root of her ears, and slamped her neck and said, "No, my mother said to go back to my grandmother's house. It's not a blind date. Chunhua dares to talk nonsense. Let's see if I don't explain it clearly from her." Yang Lanju blushed and couldn't stay any longer. She ran away in a hurry.

Squeeze away a rival. The other girls didn't feel that everything was fine, but desperately tried their best to squeeze the other party. If you said bad words, I exposed your shortcomings and poked people's hearts. Sun Guixian couldn't stop twitching. She said to Xue Huahua, "Now girls are getting wilder and wilder. How simple and gentle like us, let alone cheeky comrades. I'm sorry to say more words when I meet you on the way.

Several girls quarreled again as they spoke and pulled Lu Mingwen to break justice. "Comrade Mingwen, tell me, who is shameless?"

They want to ask Sun Guixian. Sun Guixian is shameless. It's not as good as Lu Mingwen's good-tempered. It's too temperless. "Huahua, is plain Chinese personality too easy to talk to talk about? How can such a person need to give them face? They shake their hands and scrape them away with two ears. Seeing that they still dare to talk endlessly."

Xue Huahua glanced at her eyes and moved away from sight. After looking at it for a long time, her eyes hurt. With Lu Mingwen's soft personality, it was difficult for him to refuse a girl, and he still let him beat people? Don't even think about it.

Although Lu Mingwen was disturbed by a lot, the homework was completed in the last time, but at least within the specified time, after the old educated youth finished teaching the last word, the quiet courtyard dam suddenly became noisy, chatting, going to the toilet, and going to the toilet, as noisy as if going to the market. Lu Dewen and others were surrounded many people or squatting. Or bend down, or stand and bow their heads, focusing on their homework. From Chinese to mathematics, they insist that Lu Dewen and others say questions one by question. Even if they don't know anything, they still like to chase Lu Mingwen. Grandma Liu has endless questions like entering the Grand View Garden.

Xue Huahua went into the stove to set fire. Luo Mengying went out to check their homework. As soon as she sat down, she saw Dongdong holding a sweet potato from the house and shaking out. She raised her hands and handed it to Xue Huahua, "Eat, eat."

Xue Huahua took it with laughter or cry and put it on the stove. Dongdong was worried and pointed to the stove that was burning with fire, "Eat, eat." It means asking Xue Huahua to put the sweet potatoes in. Xue Huahua picked him up and explained gently, "I'm full. Eat it tomorrow."

Dongdong was unhappy. He stepped on the ground as soon as his legs kicked, and he didn't worry about the sweet potatoes on the stove. He staggered in and grabbed a sweet potato and threw it directly into the eye of the stove. About Mo learned a lesson last time. When he threw sweet potatoes, he hid behind Xue Huahua and threw them at the stove at a distance. When the strength was small, the sweet potatoes did not throw into the stove but fell to the ground. On the top, he did not cry or make noise. He lay on the ground and picked up the sweet potatoes and continued to throw them away.

Liu Yunfang laughed at it. "You just bake a sweet potato for him. I can't stand it when he is greedy. Anyway, there will be four pigs left tomorrow. Sweet potatoes are completely enough." There is a lot of manure and crops this year, and the crops are better than last year. Lu Jianguo was worried that the pigs would not eat. When he paid public grain, he did not report it as much as last year, but distributed more wheat, corn and rice to the villagers. Every family of sweet potatoes kept pigs at less points. The villagers had no objection, so there were many sweet potatoes in the pig farm.

Not to mention Xixi and Dongdong, even they bake two by themselves from time to time.

"He is full at noon. It's not good to eat too much." Xue Huahua picked up Dongdong, bent his fingers and spread out her index finger. Her left index finger rubbed her right index finger. "beat chickens, fight insects, insects bite hands, and grun flies..." When flying, Huahua shook her legs hard and spread out her arms. She giggled happily and gestured happily, "Grandma, grandma..."

Xue Huahua understood what he meant and continued to play this game with him, "beating chickens, fighting insects, insects biting hands, purring." Many children come from this game, especially when they are about one year old. Adults like to play when they have nothing to do with their children in their arms. Dongdong likes it very much. They don't need Xue Huahua to help them play happily and forget the sweet potatoes completely.

When Luo Mengying checked her homework, Lu Dewen and others put the desks and chairs for learning and sat down and waited for class. Unlike the quietness in the morning, there were a little more people in the afternoon. Fortunately, no matter how many people there were, they were not as noisy as before. Luo Mengying gave lectures, and several male educated youths in the educated youth room looked at her affectionately. In the blink of an eye, although it is not like the girl around Lu Mingwen, her eyes are talking about everything all the time.

Seeing Sun Guixian's bitter cold, he muttered to Xue Huahua, "Several male educated youths who came this year are too public. Look, the male educated youths in the past year before the year were red. Staring naked at female educated youths? I don't know the rules too much, and I don't look at my virtues. Luo Zhiqing is going to the University of Industry, Peasants and Soldiers next year. How can he get up with them?

Speaking of Luo Mengying's college study, Sun Guixian regretted that last year, Lu Jianguo was the captain of the advanced production team. According to the Ren'an Village production team, there was an educated youth to study in the university. Unexpectedly, the commune cadres were reported. Not to mention their production team, the college students in the whole Fenggu Township Commune were gone, otherwise Luo Mengying would be early. I went back to the city.

"Don't talk nonsense about this kind of thing. Be careful to bring trouble to Luo Educated Youth. The quota for college students is for educated youths who perform excellent ideas and have high ideological awareness. If you say it, others think that they have been settled directly and can't stop the scene." Xue Huahua whispered to Sun Guixian not to talk nonsense. Several commune cadres were pulled down this year. Wasn't it caused by Xiao's son? I thought that if Liang Lanfen was sent away, she could rest assured, but Liang Lanfen was the source of disaster. Xue Huahua was glad that her eyes were beautiful and cleared Liang Lanfen's essence. With Liang Lanfen's means of attracting people's hearts, unless she didn't pay attention to it, there would be nothing she couldn't do. Soon after entering the factory, she hooked up with the leaders of the factory and made her own experience. It is described as Dou E. Even if she likes to be a father, the leader is willing to prove to her.

It's proved that no matter who the children in Liang Lanfen's belly are, the leader is qualified to take care of them. If the Xiao family wants a grandson, it depends on whether he agrees or not. If he doesn't agree, the Xiao family is still stubbornly fighting. Isn't it obvious that it is embarrassing?

What did Xiao cadres say in Fenggu Township Commune? It doesn't work to reveal the identity of Xiao cadres in Fenggu Township. A report letter was handed down to the city. Not to mention that their son would be lost, he would not even have a position. After a few days after the county leaders investigated, they investigated Xiao cadres upside down. Not to mention embezzlement and bribery, they also maintained with several female educated youths. Irlegitimate relationships, chaotic relationships between men and women, bad styles of work, and unworthy cadres who are not suitable to serve the people.

In a few days, a large number of commune cadres were changed, and the educated youths of several production teams were called to ask questions. The county leaders suspected that the college student quota was fake, and directly cancelled the college student quota in Fenggu Township Commune, involving several people who could not go to college. Luo Mengying was one of them.

Everyone knows about the commune cadres. Thinking of the leaders of the production team in those days, Sun Guixian immediately covered her mouth and did not dare to talk nonsense.

After Luo Mengying finished math class, a male educated youth immediately courted her in an enamel vat on the ground. Luo Mengying smiled friendly and did not reach out to pick it up, but went straight into the stove. Xue Huahua asked her to drink the warm boiled water on the stove.

The enamel vat was her own. Luo Mengying took a slow sip and looked in complainingly at the male educated youth outside. She quickly sat down next to Xue Huahua. "Auntie, I'll burn the fire. Take sweet potato rattan powder." She was about to be driven crazy by several male educated youths. Sooner or later, she pestered her to inquire about college, and then inquired about the situation in her family. She was very annoyed.

Fortunately, they are afraid that Xue Huahua will not come to the stove, otherwise she will not be idle.

Xue Huahua knew what she was hiding from. She put down her things funny and raised her feet in to pack sweet potato rattan powder.

"Luo Zhiqing, you are also dating everywhere. Since they are interested in pursuing you, you can polish your eyes and have a good look. If it's appropriate, try it. Look at Lu Ming's daughter-in-law. The baby is almost one year old. You also need to work harder, girl, the older you are, the worse you are." Sun Guixian glanced at the male educated youth outside her eyes and persuaded Luo Mengying not to be too picky.

Those male educated youths are decent and work steadily. Luo Mengying should be lucky to be many times better than the girls around Lu Mingwen.

Luo Mengying smiled shyly, "Aunt Sun, I don't plan to date for the time being. Let's talk about it in two years." If she might have been in the mood last year, after the college student quota was gone this year, she really didn't have the mood to think about anything else, and she thought Xue Huahua's education to Lu Hongying was very right. Everything is a feather flocked, and people are divided into groups. Excellent people often make friends with excellent people. If you want to find an excellent partner, you must first of all, you have to become excellent. Her brother also I advise her not to be in a hurry to date. Let's wait until she returns to the city.

"Your words are similar to Huahua, and she won't let Mingwen and Hongying's partner. Are smart people think the same?" Sun Guixian couldn't figure out why Xue Huahua disagreed. Lu Mingwen divorced, and it was not easy to get married for the second time. Why did she drag it back? The more procrastinating the situation is, the more unfavorable it is. Is it willing to find a second-marriage woman to live with him?

Luo Mengying looked at the sweet potatoes on the stove and naturally put them into the stove. Just as she was about to reply, she heard Xue Huahua's voice from the room. "Excellent people don't have to worry about getting married. What's wrong with delaying a few years?" Xue Huahua's plan is to ask them to be admitted to college. It is the age of struggle that marriage will definitely distract her energy and outweigh the gains.

Sun Guixian never refutes Xue Huahua's words, "Huahua is right. I don't think we have to worry about marrying a daughter-in-law. You can know by looking at the girls around him."

When talking about this topic, Luo Mengying observed a moment of silence for Lu Mingwen. Those girls are not fuel-efficient lamps. They really need to choose one to marry home and feel it. "Auntie has a good vision of people. I think Comrade Mingwen's partner has to pass the aunt's level."

After staying with everyone for a long time, there are not so many taboos when talking to each other. They can talk about any topic, and she won't feel shy at all. Therefore, she didn't think much about the girl around Lu Mingwen, but Sun Guixian was moved. To be honest, Xue Huahua likes Luo Mengying and everyone can see that if Luo Mengying is willing to date with Lu Mingwen. Xue Huahua is the happiest to keep it.

This idea has been in her heart for a long time. Now she thought of it and went to Liu Yunfang and whispered to her. Liu Yunfang was optimistic about their words. The two of them could be an introduction. Except for red envelopes, they did not have to be polite when getting married. She thought her voice was low, but she didn't know that she held a basin of sweet potato rattan powder. Xue Huahua, who came out, heard it clearly and interrupted her directly, "Don't mess around. I don't know what virtues are in plain text yet? Either others harm him or he hurt others. His situation is suitable for being singles.

There is something in the stove that Lu Mingwen's position is inaudible, and Xue Huahua is not afraid of Lu Mingwen's hearing it. "Look at his gentle appearance. Which thoughtful and independent girl is willing to marry him? It's not blind."

Sun Guixian:...

That's what her own mother said. What else can she say?

However, Sun Guixian still has a saying to ask, "You gave birth to plaintext, and it's not good to damage it?" The old lady on the team talked about her son. Who didn't blow his son with red face? How could her son be more filial? When she came to Xue Huahua's mouth, why was her son more tired than what she picked it up?

"What's wrong? If he hadn't been born to me, I wouldn't care who he married. She has said about Lu Mingwen's indistincibleness when she sees lesbians countless times. Next time, Lu Mingwen promised to speak clearly to whoever and not let them disturb their study. As a result, it's not what they say.

Xue Huahua dared to say that, or if she hadn't pressed her, Lu Mingwen would definitely let them abduct again. Some people say that girls are raised for others. If they change their homes, their sons are raised for others.

Well, at the end of the course, Lu Mingwen, who finished his homework, slept into the stove and discussed with her whether she could send the lesbian home.

Liu Yunfang and others went home, leaving Sun Guixian. They had to wait for the vigil gay to come before they left. Hearing this, Sun Guixian immediately jumped out of the stool and looked extremely excited. "Qinwen, you're crazy. You two are not dating. Why are you taking her home?"

The black light is blind. If you don't control yourself and do something, you will have a big deal!

Lu Mingwen couldn't say why. He looked at Xue Huahua nervously, "Mom, do you think I'll send her?" Wu Xiaohong is a lesbian. What if something happens on the road?

"If you want to send it away, just do whatever you want. Don't ask me. I care about your food and drink, or where you can't sleep?" Speaking of this topic, Xue Huahua's face was not good. Lu Mingwen was terrified and turned around and walked towards Wu Xiaohong outside the courtyard dam.

Sun Guixian thought he was afraid and refused Wu Xiaohong to come back. Unexpectedly, Lu Mingwen kept urging Wu Xiaohong, "Come on, I'll be back when I send you to your production team. My mother is not happy."

Sun Guixian was dizzy and turned her head to Xue Huahua, who was expressionless. "Why is Mingwen so virtuous?" Knowing that Xue Huahua is unhappy and dares to insist on sending people home, aren't you afraid that Xue Huahua will beat him up?

"The skin is itchy!"

Chapter 46

Regarding the problem of female comrades, Xue Huahua's mouth was cocooned. Lu Mingwen didn't have a long memory when she said good words. Xue Huahua was too lazy to talk about it again. Let's wait until the pigs in the pig farm were dealt with.

Lu Mingwen guessed that Xue Huahua would be angry and didn't dare to send it away by himself. He called Lu Jianxun to accompany him. There were many people. Xue Huahua believed that he and Wu Xiaohong were innocent, and he didn't think about dating.

Lu Jianxun rubbed straw ropes with Lu Dewen at home and didn't have time to talk to him at all. Lu Mingwen coaxed and deceived Lu Jianxun out. After Wu Xiaohong returned to the production team, it was too dark that she couldn't see the way. The two brothers could find firewood. Even if they found firewood, they didn't light it. They just went home in the dark.

It is expected that Xue Huahua will scold them for a long time, or even give them food. On the way, Lu Jianxun complained a lot about Lu Mingwen's stupidity. Why don't Wu Xiaohong go home before dark when he is afraid of walking at night? Who is the one who is the one who is playing? Unexpectedly, after returning home, Xue Huahua never mentioned this matter and asked Lu Hongying to save food for them.

The hot meal moved Lu Jianxun's eyes. His mother was the only one in the world. He blew the cold wind to see Wu Xiaohong off. He didn't even say a word of gratitude. He thanked Lu Mingwen and didn't even throw a look at himself. He spoke deliberately or unintentionally and refused to let him see it. It seemed that something was wrong. It seems that next time he is asked to send Wu Xiaohong, even half a bowl of rice and half an egg.

Lu Jianxun still didn't understand the meaning of the light bulb. It was not until many years later when words such as light bulbs and cannon fodder became popular that he remembered Lu Mingwen in the cold winter late night. Whenever he encountered a bottleneck, he liked to post a sentence in the WeChat group similar to drunken complaints, 'Second brother, I remember what happened to me two hours again... '

As the director of obstetrics and gynecology, Lu Mingwen couldn't help but smashed a red envelope out when he turned over the information. "Jianxun, we used to be bitter. We didn't even eat if we didn't work. Now it's different. You don't do anything to support you. Keep the red envelopes first. If it's not enough, tell the second brother!"

Brotherhood envied the head of the obstetrics and gynecology department who secretly peeped at the screen. He quickly followed her husband's footsteps and smashed a big red envelope to Lu Jianxun. "Fourth brother, the second sister-in-law gave it to you. If you have difficulty, I told my second sister-in-law that your second brother is busy and the information is not timely..."

Lu Jianxun, who got two red envelopes, looked comfortable. "Thank you, second brother, thank you, second sister-in-law. With your care, I will get out of the shadow of youth and poverty."

At this time, Lu Jianxun didn't expect to get the future days. He blew a cold wind, his nose kept flowing underground, and sneezing one after another. He scolded Wu Xiaohong in his heart as harmful to others. He was going to catch a cold and had to ask the Wu family to compensate for medical expenses.

There was no light in the hall, and he stretched out his hand in the dark and couldn't see his fingers. Lu Jianxun and Lu Mingwen sat at the table and ate sweet potato porridge. His body was warmer under half a bowl of porridge. He was not used to the quiet atmosphere. He took the initiative to talk to Xue Huahua, who rubbed the grass rope next to him, "Mom, Wu Xiaohong wants to date with his second brother. The second brother said you disagree."

Lu Mingwen, who ate himself, spurted out the rice, and the chopsticks in his hand almost slipped out. "Four brother, don't talk nonsense..."

"I heard you and Wu Xiaohong say that Wu Xiaohong wanted to find relatives at home as an introduction, so you just said that our mother didn't agree." Lu Jianxun didn't arrange anyone's bad words. He trembled with cold behind him, and the two people in front of him were chatting enthusiastically, and they didn't have time to breathe.

Lu Mingwen glanced at the side. In the darkness, he learned that the sound of Sosuo's palm rubbing dry straw was particularly powerful. Even if he knew that Xue Huahua could not see it, he was still afraid and his voice gradually lowered. "No, Wu Xiaohong wiped her tears as she spoke. I don't know how to comfort her to move her mother out. Mom, I didn't... ...."

"Mom, mom, eat." Xue Huahua didn't want to talk about Wu Xiaohong, so that she wouldn't sleep so angry that she thought it was okay. She continued to rub the straw rope. Lu Jianguo would go to the county tomorrow morning and hand in the straw rope in her hand. How much can be exchanged for it?

After Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun finished dinner and washed the dishes, Xue Huahua commanded the three brothers to take off the straw rope hanging on the wall and put them on the ground. They picked them into Lu Jianguo tomorrow morning. By the way, they told Lu Jianguo to bring back 30 notebooks, 5 boxes of chalk, 15 pencils and five erasers.

It's a beautiful thing to hand in pigs in the county. The villagers who can go with them are very happy. It's rare to get up early. They go to the pig farm to wait before dawn. There are also several children who are going to primary school to study around them. They rub their eyes and doze off weakly against adults' calves. It was not until the pigsty that the children opened their eyes in horror. , sleeplessly hiding behind Lu Dewen and Lu Mingwen.

"Uncle Devon, can pigs bite people? Our teacher said that wild boars can bite people. The Commune Primary School only offers Chinese and mathematics, and there are only two classes tossing and turning. In order to attract children's attention in class, the teacher will tell many interesting stories, including the story of wild boar biting people.

"Wild boars can bite people, but domestic pigs can't. Don't be afraid. Pigs can't run out of the pigsty." Lu Dewen explained confidently, "Pigs are too fat. In addition to eating or sleeping, how can they attack people?"

Lu Dewen pulled them far away. Gradually, he felt that the strength between his legs was getting heavier and heavier. Several children regarded him as a stump. Obviously, he did not wake up and doze off. He deliberately moved his legs. The children's bodies were crooked, stabilized, and leaned against his legs. Lu Dewen deliberately asked them questions.

"What ancient poems did you learn yesterday?"

The children shook their heads and said, "I don't remember."

Last year, the children of the production team had a great learning atmosphere. They could hear the sound of reciting the text everywhere they went. I don't know what happened this year. Many of them didn't want to go to school, and even threw away their schoolbags directly, which was very repulsive.

"You were quite excited when you went to school last year. Why don't you like it this year? You don't want your schoolbags."

"Uncle Dewen is talking about Xiaobing. His milk and his father are going to marry his sister to an old man for the bride price. He said that he had taken the money to study, but he refused to study because his sister." In many words, the children don't understand the meaning. It's what others say. Xiaobing's milk and his father are both son-stigating over girls. If Xiaobing had nothing to do, he would have beaten his sister. If Xiaobing hadn't been taken care of, his father married his sister last year.

This year, Xiaobing went to primary school and didn't need to be taken care of. His father discussed with him about telling his sister a family with a lot of bride price, and got married in the twelfth lunar month.

"Uncle Dewen, it's a false statement that Xiaobing said he didn't want schoolbag textbooks. I heard her say that she would let Xiaobing go to school next year. Why don't he let his grandson read if she had money? He said so."

Lu Dewen was a little stunned. Yingzi and Lu Hongying used to have a good time, but later stopped talking. Yingzi has not been popular since she was a child because she was a daughter. She hasn't worn a decent clothes and shoes all year round. Now even getting married has to become a thing for his family to exchange money. The other party is good and good. If it is not, Yingzi will be ruined all her life. How desperate Yingzi should be pushed into the abyss by his closest relatives.

Maybe because he understood the reason after reading the book, he very disapproved with Xiaobing's milk and not recognizing people. His daughter was raised more filial than his son. His mother often said that Sanmei and Caizhi were the most intimate in the family, much better than their three brothers. Gradually, he also felt that if his daughter didn't married, she would not care about her mother's family, so he took Zhao Caizhi. For example, no matter what the Zhao family looks like, Zhao Dongliang is her father. If something really happens, it is impossible to ignore it.

Zhao Dongliang passed the birth this year, and they carried another 20 or 30 catties of grain. Zhao Caizhi did his filial piety. The Li family and the Yao family also sent the grain. The three daughters combined, 70 or 80 catties of grain are enough to eat for a period of time.

If your son wants to find a way, he can only starve to death.

Even if she gives her Jinshan and silver mountains, she won't push Lu Hongying into the fire pit. Sometimes when she think about it, his mother is really wiser and enlightened than many people. At least in terms of children, his mother absolutely favors her daughters much more.

In reverie, Lu Jianguo and others were ready. Lu Jianguo carried their straw rope, 12 people carried pigs on their shoulders, walked out of the production team with laughter, followed by groups of small radish heads, and the quiet country path was particularly lively. Lu Dewen put tables and chairs well, facing the clean blackboard. Looking back on what he learned yesterday, from Wen From classical Chinese to mathematical formulas, remember roughly.

And the vague details have to wait for Lu Mingwen and others to fill in the book in their hands to supplement them and deepen his impression. There are not many texts that need to be recited in junior high school Chinese, and even if there are many of them, they are many classics, but they have small reading volume and lack vocabulary. Xue Huahua asked them to memorize them if they can memorize. If they really can't memorize them, it, it's early. The first half hour of reading time is enough for them to recite the next text.

There are three pigs missing in the pig farm, and the work remains unchanged. Liu Yunfang cooks pig food in the stove, Xue Huahua sweeps the pigsty, and it is inconvenient for four pigs to raise two pigsty. Xue Huahua opened the door of the pigsty and invited the pigs to the pigsty closer to the stove. Lu Dewen's three brothers helped and drove the pigs in without much effort.

Sun Gui was amazed when he saw it, "It's good for pigs to be fat. Wherever you go, you are more obedient. Just like in the past, it took most of the production team to kill a pig and catch the pig. If you are not careful, it will hurt for many days to be kicked by it." Xue Huahua's pigs are not only good-give, but also obedient. It's really amazing.

Speaking of which, Sun Guixian looked at Lu Mingwen again, "Bangwen, you don't have a few pigs to be obedient yet." Sooner or later, I have to stumble on the way with that kind of female comrades.

Lu Mingwen didn't understand how the good fire attracted him. He looked at Sun Guixian confusedly. The latter hated iron or not. "I don't understand how to read the book? If you don't listen to your mother's words, there will be a long time when you regret in the future."

Lu Mingwen was even more confused. He didn't listen to fucking words anywhere. He had always said what he did... Thinking of Wu Xiaohong, he was a little guilty and glanced at Xue Huahua accostly. Xue Huahua swept the pigsty with a broom. There was not too much expression on his face. He couldn't figure out what Xue Huahua thought. Nuonuo shouted, "Mom."

"Mom, what mom? You can get a full score in the exam, right?" Xue Huahua swept the pigsty by herself and didn't plan to talk to him. Lu Mingwen slowly recalled that something was wrong, and his mother's reaction to her seemed to be different from that of others.

That is to say, Lu Dewen shook his legs in class. His mother slapped his head and covered his face, which made Lu Dewen unable to raise his head. The next day, Lu Jianxun ran east with his arms. When he crossed the ridge, he appeared and frosted. He accidentally fell into the field with dry water. His mother scolded Lu Jianxun for rushing to reincarnation.

In comparison, it seems much colder to him.

For example, he sent a female comrade back to the production team and asked her what she meant. She neither objected nor agreed, and the three words "whatever you want" were sent away.

He deliberately made two wrong questions in his homework. After checking, Luo Mengying told Xue Huahua that he was not very serious about his homework for several consecutive days. His mother said something lightly and there was no follow-up.

Compared with Xue Huahua, who often opens his mouth and scolds him, such Xue Huahua makes him feel extremely uneasy. Fighting is kissing and scolding is love. What does it mean if he doesn't beat or scold?

Lu Mingwen didn't dare to think deeply, so he quickly broke off communication with female comrades. No matter how they cried or complained, he remained unchanged and indifferent.

Sending them home is a trivial matter, and offending his mother is a big deal.

His reaction made Yang Lanju wipe tears with anger. Originally, she was very happy that Lu Mingwen sent her back to the production team for two consecutive days. Suddenly, she didn't know why. Lu Mingwen's attitude suddenly changed. If he didn't talk to her, she didn't even look at her. She thought she was wrong and kept asking him why. Lu Mingwen couldn't hear as if he was deaf. Not only her words, Wu Xiaohong and Li Chunhua also ignored what they said. They seemed to have changed people inside and outside.

Yang Lanju cried heartbrokenly. Two days ago, she also bragged to the people in the production team that Lu Mingwen liked her. The relationship between the two was like this. She felt that she was almost dying. She wondered whether she quarreled with Li Chunhua and others to disturb his study. Xue Huahua was strict and would be beaten if she didn't study well. Is Lu Mingwen because of this reason? Why ignore yourself?

Thinking about the key clearly, she didn't dare to interrupt Lu Mingwen's homework casually, wiped away her tears, and sat on the edge of the courtyard dam like a little daughter-in-law.

The same is true of Li Chunhua and the others. They sit honestly and don't say anything. They just look at Landing Mingwen quietly. As long as Lu Mingwen writes homework, they will keep sitting as long as they sit. The old monks are determined, which is more invested more than the literacy villagers.

Sun Guixian observed them for two days and was rare. She asked Xue Huahua if she had cleaned up Lu Mingwen. "It's long time to teach him a lesson. We are not unreasonable. If the other party is a good girl, we clap our hands and agree, but those people are not easy to mess with. Marrying home must be like an ancestors. We will give it to you nothing to eat. Choose that kind of daughter-in-law by yourself.

Xue Huahua sat in front of the stove, roasting sweet potatoes in the stove. She picked them out and pressed them to make sure that it was cooked. She put them on the ground and cooled them cold. The fire pliers reached into the stove and picked up another sweet potato. After listening to Sun Guixian's words, she didn't agree. "I taught him what he did. They were divorced people. How could they fight as before?"

"Why is he so honest when you didn't teach him a lesson?" Sun Guixian went to see Lu Mingwen again. He lowered his head and wrote his homework attentively. During this period, he didn't even raise his head. Even if several girls around him cried until he burst into tears, he was very different from his reaction a few days ago. "Huahua, what do you do? Teach me, and I will let the boss taste my strength when I go home."

As the saying goes, with a daughter-in-law and forgetting their mother, Liu Da is increasingly demeaning themselves and giving gifts to their mother-in-law's house without her consent. Why don't they be filial to themselves with that filial piety?

Xue Huahua picked up Dongdong, who reached out to pick up sweet potatoes, and stopped them softly. "Wait a minute, scald, be careful to scald another layer of skin of you." After that, he asked Sun Guixian, "Liu Da, they are not very good. Why did they provoke you?"

Sun Guixian and Old Man Liu often quarrel and fight, but it has been much better in the past two months. It's winter, and there is nothing wrong with the cropland. Except for pig farmers and manure pickers, most people don't have work points to earn. The whole Liu family is Sun Guixian raising pigs. Her status is detached. Old Liu can't suppress her a little anymore. The whole family has to listen to her instructions. Sun Guixian wants If the wind blows, the rain will rain, there will be no dissair.

"Well, don't talk about it. It's all annoying to the eldest daughter-in-law. Although she is gentle and doesn't talk, she has a lot of colorful intestines. Her mother's brother got married and coaxed the boss to ask the old man for a gift of one yuan and twenty cents, one yuan and twenty cents, almost two catties of pork money. Why didn't she send all the money from her family to your mother's family? " Speaking of Sun Guixian, I was angry. Looking at Zhao Caizhi, she was so angry that after marrying into the Lu family, she was wholehearted with her mother-in-law's family. Her mother's family was too poor to uncover the pot. The eldest daughter-in-law's family was not satisfied with food and clothing. When she saw God, she was too insatiable to think of other people's pockets. "It's better, German daughter-in-law. My two daughter-law are not familiar with them. White-eyed wolf, wait. On the day I killed the pig, I had to get the housekeeper back with the old man."

Sun Guixian gritted his teeth with his fists and palms.

"As long as it's for the sake of the family, it doesn't matter who is the master of the family. You work in the pig farm, have jobs every day, and are more leisurely than others every day. It's not good to eat when you go home and sleep when you touch your mouth?" Xue Huahua thinks that Mr. Liu's work is quite reliable. For example, Sun Guixian's nephew said that Sun Guixian's aunt said that he could not help, but Old Man Liu was willing to borrow grain. It can be seen that he was not a person who couldn't carry it clearly.

"Of course, can you ask me to earn my jobs and go home to serve their grandpa and cubs?" Sun Guixian spoke confidently, and the whole family only had work points. Whoever provoked her unhappyly separated the family and divided the old man. She and the old man were more comfortable. You will know by looking at Liu Yunfang and her sons who gave grain and money. Counting what they earned, they could not be used up all year round.

Thinking about the feasibility of separation, I only heard the shouting of educated youth from outside, "Comrade Sun Guixian, Comrade Sun Guixian, I won't be literate today, right?"

Sun Guixian was shocked and found that she came in while talking. You know, it's time to eradicate literacy now. Because of pig farming, educated youths are very familiar with themselves. Even if they stand and listen to classes, it's okay. Standing anywhere in their sight. It can be regarded as opening the back door for her, which is enviable. But there is also a disadvantage, that is, she will be grabbed by the educated youth who lectures after leaving for a while, and warned that everyone else is a row of comrades. When she went to her place, she had diarrhea once, kept going to the toilet, and was called by roll. Everyone knew that she went to the toilet several times, not to mention how embarrassing.

Sun Guixian was afraid that the educated youth would talk nonsense again, so she quickly went out. Unexpectedly, she still slowed down two steps. She only heard the male educated youth shout in the direction of the toilet, "Comrade Sun Guixian, Comrade Sun Guixian, have diarrhea again?"

The villagers at the class laughed when they heard this, and some said nonsense directly, "Would you like your wife to wipe your buttocks..."

Sun Guixian was angry and shy. She scolded back, "What are you talking about? Don't take the children present badly. They are all old and not ashamed."

In addition to the brothers and sisters who do homework, men and women laughed. After writing math problems, Lu Hongying devoted herself to checking the answers. She likes Chinese more than mathematics. Chinese is easier to write, and mathematics is easy to make mistakes. Even the questions she often miscalculates. The plus sign is regarded as minus, multiplication is divided, and small mistakes often occur, Xue Hua Hua asked her to check carefully after finishing her math homework and check it all over.

When I checked the final question, I caught a glimpse of straw shoes in the corners of my eyes. The worn straw shoes were worn out quickly. The shabby shoes were covered with big feet, and the whole toes were exposed outside the sole of the shoe and tightly against the ground. They were frozen to the cold ground. The nails were abnormal colors. Up, there were rags and rags and trousers. The needle and thread are cracked, revealing the inner calf...

On cold days, the whole production team still wore this kind of clothes, and Lu Hongying frowned.

"Hongying." The other party opens his mouth first.

Lu Hongying's fingertips trembled, raised her head, and his heart beat fiercely to those empty and mindless eyes. Her stiff face seemed to be frozen by the cold. "Yingzi, why are you coming over?"

The production team is literacy, and the Yingzi family is also among them. Lu Hongying can see her almost every day. She sits next to her mother, looking at the educated youths on it brightly, follows the strokes of the educated youth, and follows the strokes without distractions. Sometimes when her father gets angry, he claps her hands on the top of her head. "What book does the girl read? Take you to join in the heat? Nao really thought he was endurable, didn't he?"

Yingzi, who was beaten, didn't dare to pay back his mouth and silently lowered her head.

Lu Hongying couldn't look through it. He secretly reacted to Lu Jianguo twice. Lu Jianguo criticized Lu Hongbo twice in front of him before Lu Hongbo restrained.

I don't know. I thought they had a good relationship. In fact, the two haven't talked for a long time. After that thing when they were young, they didn't play together much, and sometimes they didn't say hello when they met.

In the past, because both of them had Ying's names, they were sticky wherever they went. They couldn't wait to sleep and never separate. When they grew up, they became more and more strange. Seeing Yingzi squatting down. Lu Hongying moved aside and looked down at the straw shoes on her feet. The size was obviously wrong. I don't know when I wore them.

Lu Hongying's heart was blocked. Yingzi's milk and Yingzi's father typically prefer boys over girls. Yingzi's children eat well and wear well, and they can still read. Why can't they get Yingzi a pair of better shoes? Not to mention keeping warm, it's good to size. "You are also your father's child. Why is he so to you?"

Yingzi was uncomfortable. She moved her toes and put her hands on her shoes to block Lu Hongying's sight. "Hongying, I'm getting married, and I won't go back to the production team in the future."

Lu Hongying was stunned, "Married?"

"Yes, get married. I made a deal with someone and left in a couple of days. The other party is not from our county. Just walking, I have to walk for a day and a night..." When it comes to marriage, Yingzi is a little embarrassed. "I just want to talk to you before I leave. Wasn't we very good in the past? It's not pleasant to suddenly become like this."

Lu Hongying didn't have a sister. When Lu Jianguo was a child, they didn't take her to play. Lu Hongying played with Yingzi. Later, with Lu Jianxun, Lu Hongying carried Lu Jianxun on his back to play with Yingzi. The relationship between the three were very good. Later, they were wrongly estranged and the two.

"Yingzi, I..." Lu Hongying didn't know what to say. If it weren't for her, Lu Hongbo wouldn't hit Yingzi, would not compensate for food, and wouldn't have a worse attitude towards Yingzi. Even if it had been a long time, she remembered that Yingzi had been beaten to half of her life left. She lay on the ground and remained motionless. No one would dared to persuade her, so she would have let her lie down with blood and tears blurred blood. It's.

If it weren't for himself, Yingzi wouldn't have suffered. After the incident, Lu Hongying felt that she had no face to play with her, so she had never been to Yingzi's house again. Once he met Lu Hongbo, he scolded himself as a bad-minded and brought bad Yingzi. Yingzi had never stolen or robbed it before. It was all at her instructions. She scolded her as a girl with a mother and no father, threatening her. If you look for Yingzi again, you will break her leg.

Lu Hongying was afraid, and she didn't know how to express her guilt. The only way was to alienate.

"I'm sorry." Lu Hongying tightened the branch in his hand and said, "If it weren't for me, your father wouldn't have believed that you had stolen something and almost killed you." For so long, Lu Hongying officially expressed her apologies for the first time.

Yingzi was stunned and seemed to be immersed in memory. "It has nothing to do with you. My father has a bad temper. After having a younger brother, he often beats me out and scolds me as a broom star. I wish he can kill me. It has nothing to do with that."

It's ironic to say that her father likes sons the most, and there are several sons who gave birth to them, but none of them raised. Except for the soldier, all the younger brothers in the middle are dead, leaving her damn immortality. Who will her father vent his anger on her?

Lu Hongying shook her head. If her mother hadn't lost other people's grain, she wouldn't have lost their money with 'Hua and flowers. Can't you repudiate the debt?' Lu Hongbo was speechless and was involved by her.

"Hongying, I really don't blame you. I'm different from your family. You have brothers and younger brothers in your family. No matter how bad it is, it's not much worse. I'm the boss in our family, and the younger brothers below... My father thinks I'm overdulling my brothers and tried to kill me several times. Speaking of the beatings he received in recent years, Yingzi was almost numb. She stretched out her hand, took Lu Hongying's arm, and asked in a brisk tone, "Remember what we said when we were young that no matter who gets married in the future, she would be sent out of the house? Do you remember?"

Lu Hongying's throat was blocked so much that she choked for a long time and said, "Remember."

When I was a child, I was simple-minded and had good expectations for anything in the future. Speaking of marriage partners, the two had no scruples. Yingzi wanted to marry a doctor in the commune hospital. The doctor had wages to eat and supplies food. Anyone who was going to get sick would be fine with a needle, and it was close to the supply and marketing agency, and it was convenient to buy whatever food.

"I remember that you want to marry a soldier who fights in war and fights tunnel warfare with the enemy." Yingzi calmed down and didn't let herself cry. "If you study hard, you may come true." And her dream of marrying a doctor is destined to be a dream.

Lu Hongying sucked her nose and said hoarsely, "Yingzi, why did your father marry you so far?" Although she guessed the reason in her heart, she still wanted to ask.

"The other party gave me a lot of bride price. I was in my thirties. My daughter-in-law in front of me died, leaving three children. My aunt knew the people of the production team over there and introduced them." Yingzi looked down at the dense numbers on the ground and envied her eyes. "If you have the opportunity to study, you have to seize it well. I heard that those who eat and supply grain in the city like literate people. Don't believe that person treats you or not. It doesn't matter whether he has money or not. You'd better choose a rich one. If you can enter the city, don't suffer in the countryside, just like my mother. Listen My grandmother said that there were several good conditions to date her in the past. She saw that my father was honest and willing to endure hardships, so she chose my father. What happened in the end?

Lu Hongying's eyes were sore that she wanted to cry. It was their wish to go to the city to eat and supply food. Whenever she talked about going to the city, Yingzi's expression would become clear and firm. Once upon a time, she firmly believed that they could achieve their wishes and live the life they wanted...

Sun Guixian saw the two of them squatting and talking, twitching on their shoulders, and quickly shouted Xue Huahua in the stove, "Huahua, Huahua, come and have a look."

It's not a secret that Lu Hongbo received five yuan to marry Yingzi to other counties in the village. It is well known that the Lu family values boys over girls. The blue and purple on Yingzi's body has not subsided when he walks, especially when Yingzi's younger brothers died at the age of a few years. Lu Hongbo's personality gradually becomes distorted. He beats his daughter and daughter-in-law. Anyway, if he doesn't feel good. Beating people to vent their emotions, many people on the team said that Lu Hongbo had committed evil with his mother, and Maybe his son would be killed by their mother and son.

Xue Huahua had no impression of Yingzi. Hearing Sun Guixian talking about the Lu family, she couldn't believe it, "Didn't I pick up the soldier's schoolbag and textbook? Hongbo shouted no."

"Who knows what cramps she has? Hongbo is just a son of Xiaobing. She is holding it in her hand for fear of falling and falling in her mouth. Whose child in the team eats and sleeps in the field when he is not a few months old? Their grandson is different. Xiaobing's five-year-old Yingzi still carries him around around." Sun Guixian looked down on the Lu family. There were many people on the team who valued boys over girls. For example, they were heartless and saw each other for the first time. If Yingzi hadn't talked to Lu Hongying, she wouldn't have talked about the rags of the Lu family.

What did Lu Hongying and Yingzi say? Xue Huahua didn't know. Lu Hongying seemed absent-minded all afternoon and was absent-minded in class. His eyes were often filled with water mist, which scared that Xixi and Dongdong did not dare to gather around her and pointed to their eyes and said that her aunt was crying.

It was Liu Yunfang, Luo Mengying and other vigil villagers coming over. Xue Huahua went to work early and went home at the same time as Lu Dewen. Lu Hongying walked at the end and gently pulled her arm. "Mom, is there any money at home? Can you lend me 1 yuan? I'll pay you back when I have money in the future."

Xue Huahua didn't ask her what she did. "I'll get it for you when I go home later. The exam is coming soon. Don't be distracted. If you want to be compared by Jianxun, he must laugh at you."

After studying junior high school textbooks, Lu Jianxun was almost not admitted to the top two. At first, she was worried that Lu Jianxun's burden could not be taken over again, and she thought about enlightening him. Unexpectedly, Lu Jianxun was very stress-resistant. She said bluntly that he was young and it was normal for his brothers and sisters. One day he was admitted to the top two, he would not give up his position and let Lu Dewen and others be vigilant. Don't forget to do it with complacently.

Thinking of Lu Jianxun's heroic words, Lu Hongying couldn't laugh or cry, "It's useless for the fourth brother to be better than me. It's better than the eldest brother and the second brother."

Among the brothers and sisters, Lu Mingwen's grades are the best, not only in homework and exams, but also in both-hearted use. No matter who talks to him, he can't distract him. Lu Mingwen can do homework while chatting, as if he is not disturbed.

She can't. While chatting, she doesn't know where to write her homework.

Several of their brothers and sisters have tried, and only Lu Mingwen has the ability to do so.

Compared with Lu Mingwen, Lu Dewen is the most powerful. Lu Dewen's homework is not as good as Lu Mingwen's, but the exam is no worse than Lu Mingwen's, because Lu Dewen will guess the thoughts of the questioner. Luo Mengying will roughly take, what knowledge points will Li Xuemei take, and Lu Dewen guessed eight. Nine is inseparable from ten.

Lu Dewen can guess including unlearned knowledge points.

At first, Lu Dewen would share it with them. Later, Xue Huahua said that guessing questions was a kind of ability. They each took the exam according to their ability, and there was no need to share them.

Lu Dewen has a unique advantage. He eats rice more often than Lu Mingwen. Lu Jianxun wants to defeat them, but he is afraid he will have to work hard.

"Jianxun's goal is very clear. First of all, you, and then in plaintext, you have to pay attention to surpassing you one by one."

"Okay, I'll try my best." Yingzi also asked her to work hard.

After returning home, she first took 1 yuan for Lu Hongying. "There is no need to pay it back. Didn't I say that there are rewards for successful literacy? I think it's given to you in advance, but don't take the money and don't work hard."

Xue Huahua's half-smiling eyes made Lu Hongying's heavy mood much easier. She didn't hide the reason for money, "Yingzi is getting married, I want to give her something."

A few years ago, I saw the captain's house marry a daughter-in-law, pink quilts, pillows, and a square wardrobe. She didn't have anything to give Yingzi, so she could only buy her the right pillow.

Xue Huahua frowned and suggested to Lu Hongying, "Yingzi's father is son-dominous. If you want to send Yingzi something, he will definitely take it away to Xiaobing. Instead of that, it's better to give money directly and let Yingzi not tell her father that he has money in his hand, so that he won't panic too much when you go to strange places."

Lu Hongying didn't think about it. He couldn't turn around for a while, "Give me money?"

"Well, give me the money. She is married far away and she is not familiar with the place of life. If she wants money urgently, she can't find anyone who borrows money."

Lu Hongying thought for a moment and asked Xue Huahua again, "Will 1 yuan be too much?" She remembered that Lu Mingwen got married and had very little money.

"Not much. Since you two are friends, it doesn't matter if you have more or less." Xue Huahua didn't have much memory of Yingzi in her mind. I think in the eyes of the original owner, Yingzi was no different from passerby A, B and Bingding, but Lu Hongying attached importance to it and it was okay to give more money. She was the first friend in her life to attach importance to it. She didn't want Lu Hongying to be disappointed.

Lu Hongying took the money and didn't say anything for a long time. He held the money in his hand. After careful consideration, she counted 40 cents and came out. "Give it 60 cents and keep 40 cents for us to use it ourselves."

Lu Hongying has his own ideas in this regard. Xue Huahua put away the money and reminded her to secretly give Yingzi. Don't let Yingzi's father find out.

There was no treat to the Lu family when Yingzi got married. Lu Hongying sent Yingzi out of the village. While Yingzi's husband talked to Lu Hongbo, Lu Hongying stuffed the neatly folded money into Yingzi's trousers pocket. Yingzi felt what it was and her body was shocked. Lu Hongying held her down and said, "Don't talk. Hide it well and don't give it to anyone."

She doesn't know what kind of personality Yingzi's husband is. If he likes to beat people like Lu Hongbo, does Yingzi really want to live with him all her life?

"Yingzi, if he hits you, you can run away. If you run out, there will be hope. If you don't run, you will lose hope." If she wants that kind of father, she will never stay at home.

"She expects me to take care of his baby. She dares not hit me, Hongying, study hard and find a food supplier in the future." Yingzi wiped her tears and held Lu Hongying's hand tightly.

"Okay, I will."

Yingzi's marriage did not cause any discussion. On the afternoon of the day Yingzi left, Yingzi came to Xue Huahua for Xiaobing's schoolbag and textbook. The final exam was coming soon, and she had to hurry up to review.

Chasing Xue Huahua asked her to go home and give her a schoolbag, otherwise Xue Huahua would be harmed if the soldier did not do well in the exam. Sun Guixian's sneered at her aggressive ability.

Chapter 47

A typical poor man blames Wuji. He doesn't care about his children doing homework, and he will linger when he goes to the exam. Xue Huahua wants to pick up her schoolbag and don't say anything. If she loses her textbook, she loses it? I really don't understand at all. If she is Xue Huahua, she doesn't bother to say anything. She picked up her schoolbag and threw it into the dung pit. Whoever wants to pick it up by himself.

Sun Guixian's despised eyes were too hot. Yu Shaofen couldn't ignore it even if she wanted to. "Sun Guixian, why are you staring at me?"

"What don't you do?" Sun Guixian raised her eyelids, lazily came to Xue Huahua, reached out her arms, and whispered, "Don't give her the schoolbag to her. Look at the virtue. It's great to have a few yuan dowry. No wonder Yingzi's younger brothers can't survive, that is, she has committed too much retribution."

Although you see through the four old things, many people still believe in the theory of karma. On the surface, it is forbidden to worship Bodhisattva to sacrifice to their ancestors. There are still people secretly, but they are hidden and not found out. After the death of several children in the Lu family, the people of the production team secretly talked about Yu Shaofen. The husband died early, and the son was used to it. If you are lawless, you will have ghosts only when you give birth to a grandson.

The Lu family is an outsider in Ren'an Village. It is said that there was a fire in Yu Shaofen's husband's house. More than a dozen people lived for the couple. The house and food were gone, and there was a war again. They resolutely ran out. At that time, they were in chaos everywhere, and the household registration management was not strict. They didn't know how to settle in Ren'an Village and became People from the production team in Ren'an Village.

I heard from the old man in the team that Yu Shaofen had been honest in the village for several years. She was quiet and shy. Many male comrades on the team regarded her as the standard for finding a daughter-in-law. Later, her husband died of illness, and several male comrades wanted to marry her. Yu Shaofen refused. Not long after, she left her child and married the widower in her mother's family. For some reason, Yu Shaofen came back by herself in less than two years and hasn't got married since then.

Some people say that Yu Shaofen's second-married husband told her to die. Her mother-in-law's family didn't want her to get better. She sneaked back when people were not paying attention.

Sun Guixian is about ten years younger than Yu Shaofen. When she got married, Yu Shaofen had returned to the village. Many people talked about it. She was lucky to listen to so many gossips. She really despises the Lu family. If Yu Shaofen hadn't come to the pig farm to find fault, she would never remember such a big person at all. I guess many people in the production team would be like her.

Yu Shaofen listened to Sun Guixian's muttering, with an impatient look on her face. Her eyes fell on Xue Huahua, who was energetic. She shouted a little, "Xue Huahua, can you hurry up? There are no textbook soldiers who didn't go to school. If you delay again, you will have to take two goose eggs back for the final exam."

Lu Xiaobing is the only seedling in the family. The hope of the Lu family is all on him. If Lu Xiaobing hadn't quarreled with her for Yingzi's marriage, she would not have been cruel to him and deliberately said angry words not to let him read. Now that Yingzi has married, her grandparents and grandchildren can't always be stiff. Take back the schoolbag and textbook first and then coax him well.

The children of the production team have gone to school. If the soldiers don't go, they will be illiterate when they grow up. In the future, the production team in Ren'an Village will be laughed at.

Seeing Xue Huahua pulling her face and indifferent, Yu Shaofen frowned. For many years, no one had shaken her face and glared, "Don't pretend not to hear that the schoolbags and textbooks belong to my soldiers. Go home and get them quickly, or I will be able to clean you up." It's not Yu Shaofen who said that if Xue Huahua is her daughter-in-law, she will be beaten by Hongbo so that she doesn't know anything. If she dares not take her words seriously, she is simply tired of it.

Xue Huahua was dissatisfied with Yu Shaofen's tone of speech and asked for a high-toed attitude. Anyone would be unhappy. Xue Huahua choked back directly and said, "Put up me? I, Xue Huahua, have not been afraid of anyone in the production team. It's not impossible for me to go home. If you are lazy, you will be deducted points. If you want to make up for the delayed work points, I will go home and get them for you immediately." With this sentence behind, she turned around and walked to the eaves corridor, leaving a profile face for Yu Shaofen, rudely sarcasm, "If you open my mouth, I have to run errands for you? Which green onion are you? I dare not ask me like this when I climbed out of the coffin. If you want to call your son, hurry up. I'll wait for him here. If I don't come, I will be the turtle son."

At their age, they are all old Buddhas in the family. Yu Shaofen wants someone to hold them for it, and she still wants someone to confess. She even wants Lu Hongbo to beat her. Xue Huahua sneered. Yu Shaofen's attitude is not twisted. Don't think she to return her schoolbag textbooks.

Xue Huahua was angry and few people were afraid. Several brothers and sisters who reviewed the knowledge trembled excitedly. The eraser in Lu Mingwen's hand was too hard that he directly wiped the paper. As soon as he picked up the eraser, she was slapped overhead. "What's the matter? The notebook provoked you, isn't it? What temper is it for me..."

Xue Huahua hasn't been happy to see Lu Mingwen for several days. It seems that the monk has not seen a woman when she was reincarnated. In her life, she can't take a step when she sees a woman. She points out where she goes. Why don't she go to the nunnery if she really likes women? It's embarrassing.

Lu Dewen sat next to him, trembled and buried his head. The eraser gently wiped the words on the notebook for fear that he would not pay attention to being beaten. You know, his mother has accumulated anger for many days. Whoever hits will be unlucky, while Lu Mingwen has not been wronged. Lu Mingwen also felt that he was not wronged. On the contrary, he was secretly happy. In order to be beaten, he racked his brains to think about how to make a mistake to attract Xue Huahua's attention. However, Xue Huahua was not moved. Finally, the emperor lived up to the painstaking people and looked forward to the stars and the moon. Xue Huahua couldn't see him erased the notebook and lost his temper. He really wanted to plant flowers and flowers and was not open. Insert willows into shade.

Congratulations.

Seeing Lu Mingwen's dull giggling, Xue Huahua was not angry and slapped her again, "What's the matter? Can't you say you?"

"No, no, Mom, you can say whatever you want and fight casually." Compared with Xue Huahua, who is silent, he prefers to shout at his mother, touch his head, and signal Xue Huahua to fight again.

Xue Huahua:...

Silly, Xixi is smarter than him. I really don't know what's in his mind. Xue Huahua withdrew her hand and said, "Why don't you wipe it quickly? After finishing my homework?" Yesterday, Xixi turned over the old notebook to play. Xue Huahua noticed that the handwriting color on the notebook was much darker. With a gentle wipe, the words on it fell off. She simply found the used notebook. The handwriting was erased and rewritten in the light color, and the dark color continued to be put in the house until the color was light.

Lu Mingwen twisted his buttocks, sat upright, pressed the notebook with his left hand, held an eraser in his right hand, and gently brushed the immature handwriting on it. Looking back, the situation he just wrote seemed to have been in the past for a long time. Obviously, compared with the previous and current words, it used to twisted like ghost charms, among which the wrong questions were even more ironic. He couldn't have laughed at all. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he couldn't believe that he wouldn't have been so simple.

They took it casually and didn't deliberately find the book they wrote. The book in Lu Mingwen's hand was not his, but that Lu Jianxun wrote. There was a math problem, which could be answered by simple oral arithmetic, but Lu Jianxun's answer was hundreds of thousands of miles away from the correct answer. Lu Mingwen couldn't help teasing him, "Jianxun, Jianxun Can you be stupider to see the question you wrote? Of course, the equation has brackets first in brackets. You can't do such a simple question. Second brother will tell you..."

"Second brother, don't talk about me. Third sister showed me. You wrote Shi Potian as Shipo Tianjin. You are worse than me."

Xue Huahua:...

Can fools laugh at fools more humiliating?

"Come on, let me show you Sanmei's notebook. Sanmei is so wrong that it's funny." Lu Dewen pushed Lu Hongying's notebook to the two brothers and laughed at the wrong Chinese characters on it.

Xue Huahua:...

Several brothers and sisters were happy, and Yu Shaofen, who was standing in the courtyard dam, was not in a good mood. In particular, she skimmed Lu Hongying's back and flashed through her eyes. "Xue Huahua, since she is here, I'll calculate with you one thing. My Yingzi plays Xiaoduo obedient child. Your Hongying encourages her to do bad things every day and sneaks in other people's fields. Peanuts almost killed her. Because of this incident, Yingzi and her father had always had a knot. They didn't say a word to her father when they got married in the early morning. You said that it doesn't count as provoking Yingzi to have a family relationship, but also want to harm Xiaobing. Why are you so poisonous?"

When Yingzi was a child, she was both clever and sensible. She never complained about her younger brothers. After playing with Lu Hongying for a few years, she was wild, secretly instilled messy thoughts in the soldier, and tried to alienate the soldiers and her feelings. For Yu Shaofen to see, they were all taught by Lu Hongying.

Lu Hongying and Zhao Caizhi muttered about Lu Mingwen's homework. Hearing Yu Shaofen's words, their backs were stiff in an instant, and the ridicule expression on her face suddenly froze. Zhao Caizhi patted her, "Don't listen to her nonsense. Let's continue to do our own things, and mom will clean up her."

Zhao Caizhi was extremely lucky that she got her notebook, otherwise she may be laughed at by Lu Dewen and others. She was much worse than the four brothers and sisters in her study. During this period, she wanted to give up countless times. Xue Huahua insisted on encouraging her to stick to the extent that she knew. There were right, wrong, not Yu Man's article × Strike your self-confidence.

Xue Huahua really took great pains to study.

"Sister-in-law, I'm fine. Yingzi has got married, and I won't walk around the Lu family often in the future." Yingzi said that she would not come back after leaving the production team. What Yu Shaofen said was meaningful. As for right and wrong, she and Yingzi just made it clear. The rest of the people thought that she didn't mind. Slowly, she relaxed and continued to look through the wrong place Lu Mingwen to show Zhao Caizhi.

The examination questions of primary school are simple, and some mistakes make people laugh. Several brothers and sisters don't do business anymore. Put down the eraser. You say one word, I laugh at each other.

It is completely unaffected by Yu Shaofen.

Yu Shaofen rubbed her anger and wanted to hit someone. Sun Guixian shouted coldly and went to the stove with Dongdong in her arms to get Xue Huahua's machete. As soon as she arrived at the door, he saw Xixi holding machetes in both hands and shouting like "Grandma, grandma, knife..."

Sun Guixian was envious and looked at how filial children were. She was afraid that his grandmother would suffer losses. Sun Guixian opened sideways and asked Xixi to go out with a machete. Liu Yunfang, who teased her little grandson, said, "Huahua didn't hurt him for nothing. She knows how to help."

Xixi walked solemnly with a machete. He went to Xue Huahua and gave her the machete. He pointed to Yu Shaofen and shouted, "Grandma beat her, but she was disobedient."

Yu Shaofen was so angry that her nostrils were about to smoke. However, it was not a big deal to watch the bustle. Sun Guixian kept shouting and cheering Xue Huahua, "Huahua, clean up her up hard. She is too much to treat her granddaughter than a man. She is embarrassed to rake her. Her immortal face and city wall are still thick. Don't save face for her when you meet such a person."

Xue Huahua held a machete and waved it emptiness under Xixi's long-awaited eyes. Yu Shaofen's chest suddenly tightened. Thinking of Xue Huahua's fierce personality, her body shuddered and she stammered. "You, what do you want to do? Killing is illegal. If you kill me, you have to go to prison."

It was all that made anger dizzy. She actually forgot the most important thing: Who is Xue Huahua? Why did she choke the woman who was the hardest to provoke in the production team?

During the downward movement of Ai Ai's eyes, Xue Huahua's machete posture was very skilled. I heard that she was good at cutting skills, and she could use her palm as a vegetable board with her eyes closed. If she rushed over and fought with herself, Yu Shaofen could not imagine that she would be chopped into several pieces.

Yu Shaofen stood there in horror, looking at Xue Huahua in horror. She didn't find consciousness until more than ten seconds later. She turned around and ran away, like a ghost chasing him behind him.

Sun Guixian salivad, "How dare she complain about others? Go home and look in the mirror. Dozens of years old, you don't know what virtue you are?" I also want to show Xue Huahua's face, thinking that everyone is her temperless daughter-in-law who allows her to crush and round it, and overestimate herself.

Xue Huahua waved a machete and asked Xixi why she remembered the machete.

"Didn't you see you bullied? Didn't I say that Xixi is sensible and smart. He will definitely be promising when he grows up. If the situation is wrong, he will send you a machete." Sun Guixian habitually flattered, and then let Xixi slap him in the face. Xixi pointed to the stove, "The third grandmother asked me to send a machete to beat the bad guy."

The matter of the Lu family was chewed up a few years ago. I heard too much, and the slightly older people on the team were tired of listening to it, so they gathered a lot of chatted and seldom talked about the Lu family. There are new things happening in each production team every day. Who would like to listen to Lu Hongbo beating his daughter-in-law?

As for Yu Shaofen, they are not interested either.

To what extent are you not interested? People like Xue Huahua standing at the center of public opinion have not brought Yu Shaofen to the topic. I heard from Sun Guixian say that Yu Shaofen was scared away by Xue Huahua in trouble with Xue Huahua. Everyone is very perfunctory echoing, "She, deserve it."

There is no follow-up.

It was not until Lu Hongbo's daughter-in-law ran to the Lu family with her son in the middle of the night that it suddenly became a hot topic of the production team. This had not happened in the production team for many years. The villagers never thought that this kind of thing would happen to the honest Hongbo daughter-in-law. It was incredible.

Yu Shaofen first found that people were missing. After Yingzi got married, she had money at home. She went to the supply and marketing agency to buy half a catty of pork and came back for a tooth sacrifice. She said that it was a tooth sacrifice, but only she, Lu Hongbo and soldiers could eat it. Yu Shaofen was reluctant to eat all of them. She specially left a few pieces of meat to get up and eat for two days.

The meat was put in the cupboard of the stove. She was sure that no one would steal the cupboard. Unexpectedly, she went to the stove room the next morning to check. A few pieces of meat were gone, and there were only four people at home. There was no need to think about it. She knew that it was Hongbo's daughter-in-law who stole it. She dared to steal it behind her back. Yu Shaofen kicked the door of the room angrily and wanted to fight with Hongbo's daughter-in-law.

However, except for Lu Hongbo, who fell asleep in bed, the mother and son disappeared. Somehow, Yu Shaofen suddenly became very clear-headed and shouted at Lu Hongbo, "Hongbo, Hongbo, your daughter-in-law ran away, soldier, soldier was taken away by her..."

Xiaobing is her darling. What should I do if I lose it? Yu Shaofen sat on the ground and looked at the messy room without a master. She looked up and fainted.

It was noon for Lu Hongbo to put on his clothes and get up. He slept in a daze. He seemed to hear what his mother was saying, and it seemed that he was dreaming. He didn't wake up at all. It was not until he found that his mother lay on the ground unconscious, and the room was turned over. He woke up like a dream and thought he had become a thief. In an instant, he was in chaos and put on a trap. The shoes ran out and shouted to catch the thief.

Before the villagers arrived, his mother woke up and roared with tears in her eyes. The thief didn't see. His daughter-in-law and son disappeared. Lu Hongbo didn't believe it and looked around. Only then did he find that his daughter-in-law and son's clothes were gone, and even the straw shoes had been taken away.

If he was struck by lightning, he raised his leg and kicked the wardrobe to excret his anger, gritted his teeth, "Run, run for me, and break her legs when I catch it back."

Thinking that the team had entered the thieves, the villagers came very fast. After learning that it was Hongbo's daughter-in-law running with her son, Lu Hongbo's eyes became a little delicate. No one would let go of a good life but ran out unless the life really couldn't go.

Nine times out of ten, Lu Hongbo was scared.

When such a thing happened on the team, Lu Jianguo, as the captain, couldn't stand by and ask a few fast-running boys to help find someone. He had long advised Lu Hongbo not to beat his daughter-in-law and not. Lu Hongbo just didn't listen. Now he knows that he regretted it?

"Hongbo's daughter-in-law is pitiful. After getting married, many sons have given birth to a lot, all of them have not been raised. They finally raised a daughter. They are abused by their mother-in-law and husband every day, but no one would be willing to continue to live."

"Xiaobing is seven years old. I remember that the eldest son of Hongbo is seven years old..." I was surprised to find that this topic was a little sensitive, so I quickly changed it. "What do you think Yingzi wears? It was a few years ago to wear a pair of straw shoes in winter. Anyway, it's a piece of meat falling from her body. Which mother doesn't hurt?"

"Lu Hongbo also said that she would break her leg when she was caught. In my opinion, she couldn't be caught back. Didn't the captain ask someone to go out to chase him? There were countless forks on the country road. Who knows where their mother and son went?"

"Yes, since you are going to run, you must have run to a place where people can't find. If you want me, she didn't want to run before, so Xiaobing didn't want to say that. She was leaving. How pitiful Yingzi was. Luolu Hongbo couldn't be killed in his hand. I remember that I met their mother and daughter when washing clothes by the pool last winter, and Hongbo's daughter-in-law's hands were frozen. It was all frostbite, dense openings, and all festered. Yingzi washed clothes next to her, and the mother and daughter washed and cried, which made me unable to bear to see it.

These things can't be remembered by Hongbo's daughter-in-law if they don't run away. At present, the people are gone. Looking back on the past, most of them are about the things that they can't live. Pile pricks hearts and everything is touching. Yu Shaofen's mother and son are too different.

"It's not easy for Hongbo's daughter-in-law. When she gave birth to three children, I remember that she was in the cornfield. After giving birth to a child, she got up and continued to work. In this way, Yu Shaofen also said that she was wrong..."

"How many sons did Hongbo's daughter-in-law give birth to?"

"Six or seven, I forgot. It's been many years. Where do you remember Qing? Go to the foot of Houshan Mountain to have a look. I heard that several children are buried there."

"There are so many sons. It's a great good thing to change their families, but let Hongbo mother and son give... Hey... Yingzi probably didn't know what was going on at home. Since childhood, Yingzi has protected her mother. Xiaobing listens more to Yingzi than fucking words. Do you think they went to Yingzi?

Xiaobing is Yingzi with shit and a urine belt. He carries it wherever he goes and is reluctant to put it down until he is 5. Xiaobing especially listens to Yingzi's words and says Yingzi's marriage. At first, Yingzi did not agree to be beaten. Xiaobing threw away his schoolbag and textbook without saying anything, saying that he would not study and did not marry an old man.

With the character of a soldier, if you leave the Lu family, you will definitely find Yingzi.

"Do you think Lu Hongbo won't look for it at Yingzi's mother-in-law's house?" If you really want to find someone, the end of the two is terrible. Naturally, the two of them mentioned does not include Xiaobing. Xiaobing is Lu Hongbo's only son. Lu Hongbo is reluctant to beat her. They are talking about Yingzi and her mother.

Talking about this atmosphere, the atmosphere was a little heavy. For a moment, no one spoke, and it was unaccustomed to it. Sun Guixian leaned against the door frame of the stove and sighed with a lament, "Huahua, do you think Lu Hongbo can find someone?" Even if she has nothing to do with Hongbo's daughter-in-law, she can't help feeling sad for her. Women suffer and are ruined in her life when they meet a husband like Lu Hongbo.

In comparison, Old Mr. Liu is old for her, at least she has been beautiful for decades, hasn't she?

"I don't know." Xue Huahua lowered her head and seemed to be thinking about something. The voice of the answer was very low. She said she didn't know, but she had an answer in her heart: Lu Hongbo couldn't find anyone.

His daughter-in-law left in a planned way and was well prepared. Wherever she finally ran out, she would make him easily find it back. She understood Hongbo's daughter-in-law's idea. Once upon a time, she had the idea of divorce and escape in her mind. She figured out the route, figured out the purpose, and waited to pack up her clothes and leave.

In the end, he gave up because he was reluctant to part with the child.

The biggest bond between women is children. Hongbo's daughter-in-law can stand it for so many years, isn't she reluctant to part with the baby? Now that Yingzi is married, she has no worries anymore. Of course, she can run as far as she can.

To Xue Huahua's smearance, Hongbo's daughter-in-law took her son with her son. When she had the idea of divorce, she never seemed to have thought about taking her son away...

Compared with her, Hongbo's daughter-in-law is more courageous and brave.

Sun Guixian sighed again and remembered that Xue Huahua was still holding the schoolbag of Xiaobing. "Huahua, you should return the schoolbag and textbook to the Lu family quickly. Lu Hongbo may go crazy after this matter. Be careful that he will revenge on you."

Lu Hongboben is a beating person. Without a son, why can't he bite people everywhere like a mad dog?

"What am I afraid of? I can't wait for him to jump over. Forget it if he doesn't fall into my hands. If he wants to fall into my hands, I have to kill him." Jomo was aroused by Lu Hongbo of the past in his heart. When she spoke, Xue Huahua's tone was very light, and her face was not angry. It was not like cruel words, but more like whispering softly.

Somehow, Sun Guixian trembled when she heard this. She had no doubt that Lu Hongbo would lose skin if Xue Huahua's hands did not die, because the moment Xue Huahua looked up, her eyes flashed with great anger, which was inexplicably frightening.

Sun Guixian was worried about this. Lu Hongbo was full of his son's schoolbag. He first went to his father-in-law's house to find someone. Before he arrived at the courtyard dam, he was bombarded out of the production team by relatives over there. He threatened that he would break his leg if he dared to go again. Lu Hongbo had no choice but to ask Lu Jianguo for help and ask a few people to follow him to Yingzi's mother-in-law's house.

To be honest, he also suspected that someone had gone to find Yingzi. His daughter-in-law had no people to rely on except Yingzi. Yingzi's mother-in-law was far away and thought that she could not go if she couldn't find the way.

"Hongbo, let me tell you directly about this matter. I'm afraid it can't do if I want to find someone to help in the production team. Yingzi's mother-in-law is far away, and you can't even find a way out. What if they go out and get lost with you? Even if they don't get lost, what should I do if they catch a cold and get sick when they come back? Don't say that I can't call them, even if I can't call them. The Spring Festival is coming soon. What's wrong? Why can I make an errands with their family? Lu Jianguo directly rejected Lu Hongbo and asked him to find a way by himself. On the day of the accident, he asked someone to help find it, which was benevolent and righteous. He could not help the rest.

"Captain, I don't care if my daughter-in-law runs away, but I have to find the soldier. My mother washes her face and cries with tears every day. If she doesn't find him back, my mother will not live. Captain, Xiaobing is my only son. What should I do without him?" After looking for people for several days in a row, Lu Hongbo's beard pulled scum and was embarrassed. He broke his leg before he caught him, and his face was tired.

"What can I do? I would have advised you not to beat your daughter-in-law. You didn't listen to Yingzi better. Now I know there's nothing we can do." Lu Jianguo doesn't like Lu Hongbo. If he is not the captain, he wouldn't want to talk to Lu Hongboduo. He should bear the evil consequences he made. Lu Hongbo deserves it.

Lu Jianguo did not sympathize with this kind of person at all. Not only he, but also many people on the team were unwilling to help find someone. They would kill pigs tomorrow. Every family was looking forward to it. How could he pay attention to the bad things of the Lu family? He patted his buttocks and happily went to the pig farm happily.

After Lu Hongbo's daughter-in-law ran away, the atmosphere of the production team became a little impetuous. Both men and women, their mood was different from before. Female comrades loved to talk about their words, "Believe it or not, I also ran away from Hongbo's daughter-in-law, too lazy to care about your grandparents and children', and the gays scolded Lu Hongbo for losing the face of men, and they could marry a daughter-in-law. It's not easy. If you don't live a good life, beat your daughter-in-law every day. If you hit your daughter-in-law, you can fight. When your daughter-in-law runs away, she looks around like a turtle grandson. If you really want to have backbone, don't look for it. Live your own life.

No matter what position you are based on, you are very impetuous. This impetuous mood is not only reflected in chatting, but also in literacy learning. In the past, when educated youth lectured, everyone was quite quiet. These days, it seems that they can't be closed. Educated youths speak above and they speak below.

The whole pig farm is noisy and uneasy.

When Lu Jianguo stepped into the courtyard dam, he heard the whispers of twitter. He raised his eyebrows and roared, "I have learned it, right?"

He walked in with a serious face, "I have learned what to sit and do? Move the stool home..."

There was a silence in the courtyard dam. He turned his head to Lu Jianguo and was sneered. As soon as the news came out that Lu Hongbo went to his father-in-law's house, he was talking about this matter.

Lu Hongbo's daughter-in-law and son can't be found back. In the future, their mother and son will live together. When they are old, they don't even have a person with a urinal. Hard days are still there.

Lu Jianguo's face was overcast. Seeing that everyone was silent, he walked to the position of the educated youth giving a lecture. His eyes looked down at the people sitting down with unprecedentedly solemn tone. "I know what everyone is impetuous about. Gay lesbians think they have found an example. Some female comrades talk about running away from home all day long to threaten people. Don't you think about it. It's better to run out than in the production team? If it's really so good, forget it to run out. What kind of marriage do you want?"

Lu Jianguo said that when it was in the hearts of many gay men, they were unhappy when they heard too many threats. Their household registration was in the production team, and they worked to record work points. Where could they do for you? Where can I write down the work points for you? I still want food, but I don't have it.

Lu Jianguo guessed what the gays were thinking. He turned around and pointed the finger at the gay men, "Don't think you're good. I've warned some gays on the team many times about those who love to beat their daughter-in-law. When they get married, everything is negotiable. They must not do it. As a man, what is the ability to hit a woman. ? If you really have the ability to go to the front line to fight and guard the country, I can still praise you for being awesome. It's not cowardly to stay at home and vent your anger on your daughter-in-law and children. In the future, whoever wants to beat your daughter-in-law will be scolded once. If you scolding, I can't solve the hatred. I will ask the accountant to deduct his points."

The work is related to food, and no one values it. Lu Jianguo stared at several male comrades who usually beat their daughter-in-law, scaring them to huddled up. Lu Jianguo hummed, "If the work points are deducted and don't restrained, send them directly to the commune. The next thing is clear."

The woman Lu Jianguo warned the man again. Seeing that everyone knew that he was afraid of tone, he eased. "Since we are married, we should be considerate of each other, live a good life, be filial to their parents and raise children. When you have nothing to do, talk about new things on the team with neighbors and relatives. When you have something to do, help each other tide over the difficulties with each other. The anger of the production team. Only when the atmosphere is good can you work more energetically. Only when you have the strength can you earn more work points, and if you have more work points, you will naturally have more food. Think about this truth."

Everyone said with one voice, "Yes."

"If so, adjust your mentality and prepare for the Spring Festival happily. Kill pigs and share pork tomorrow. Or at 8 a.m., take care of the bamboo forest outdoors and queue up with Shau Kei..." Lu Jianguo held his head high and his voice was loud.

Sun Guixian was so happy that he muttered to Xue Huahua next to him, "I have known Lu Jianguo for so many years, and for the first time I think his words make sense." In the past, Lu Jianguo spoke more in a strong tone, rarely as kind as it was today. "Huahua, I think he is so powerful with your light."

"He is the captain of the advanced production team and has been highly praised by the city and county leaders. If he doesn't have any ability, will the leaders praise him?" Xue Huahua's eyes fell on Lu Mingwen, who was doing homework in the courtyard dam. In the past few days, the girls around Lu Mingwen seemed to show signs of resurgence, and began to chatter and talk to Lu Mingwen again.

Sun Guixian looked along her sight. The three girls squatted side by side on the left and right sides of Lu Mingwen, buried their heads, and said something one by one. She sighed, "Your plain language is really... Where do girls like it?" It's almost frozen. Why don't they feel cold? They come to watch Lu Mingwen every day to do her homework. If it were her, she would rather sleep in the quilt than go out.

"Huahua, don't worry, I don't pay attention to them in plaintext."

Xue Huahua, don't look at it. "What am I worried about? He dares not mess around with ten ambitious leopards and courage."

Sun Guixian doesn't think so. Lu Mingwen has no resistance to women. Let's talk about Sun Baoqin. Why Lu Mingwen married Sun Baoqin in a hurry? It's not that the two of them have done shame. When she spoke, Sun Guixian remembered that Sun Baoqin was her mother's niece and talked about this sad feelings.

"You'd better look at it." In the past, Sun Guixian felt that Lu Mingwen was not worthy of Sun Baoqin. In the past six months, she has increasingly suspected that her eyes were not good-looking at that time. If Lu Mingwen and Sun Baoqin had not divorced, Sun Baoqin would definitely live a much better life than now.

It's not like now. I can't have leisure for a moment behind my back.

Xue Huahua didn't take it seriously, and Lu Mingwen also didn't take it seriously. The exam was about to come. If you don't hurry up to review, you will miss the opportunity to eat meat. His mother said that people who did well in the exam could eat two more slices of meat. In addition, there were rice and eggs. That is to say, this exam reward was the richest. If you missed it, you didn't take the exam all year before. Fortunately, I can't miss this time, so no matter what the people next to him say, he didn't respond. It's not that he didn't have time, but that he didn't hear what they said at all. He was immersed in his own thoughts and knew nothing about the outside world.

After finishing my homework, the educated youths were still giving lectures. Lu Mingwen ran into the stove, "Luo Zhiqing, I have finished my homework. Can you reward me for doing a few more questions?"

Doing questions is the key to checking out leaks and filling in gaps. Lu Mingwen is convinced that he wants to practice more questions to cope with tomorrow's exam.

Of course, Luo Mengying will not refuse. She followed the examples in the textbook and asked a few more questions, afraid that Lu Mingwen would forget the previous knowledge and also said a few knowledge she had learned.

After reading the questions, Luo Mengying returned to the stove and sat down. The bench was not hot yet, and Lu Mingwen came again, "Luo Zhiqing, can you give more geography questions after finishing the questions?"

Among the four courses I studied, except for mathematics and geography, Chinese and history are all recited by memorization. Compared with rigid questions, there are not many forms.

According to him, Luo Mengying turned to the knowledge points she had learned. She casually said a few things that she didn't even know the correct answer. As soon as she finished giving Lu Mingwen the questions, Lu Dewen and Lu Hongying looked up at her with an expression of 't give me more questions'. Luo Mengying couldn't stand it and had to read the questions from scratch.

Soon, Lu Mingwen finished writing again. His eager eyes made Luo Mengying's sore throat. She went back to the stove and drank two mouthfuls of water. She continued to read the questions for Lu Mingwen, ten, twenty, thirty...

They didn't have to stop until half of the yard dam could not be written down.

The literacy study ahead is not over yet, so several brothers and sisters looked at Luo Mengying pitifully, "Luo Zhiqing, can you have some questions? Let's go to the stove to write."

There is an extremely strong desire in my eyes.

Luo Mengying swallowed her saliva and her throat was dry. She drank all the water in an enamel vat and ran to the toilet several times. She was worried about whether the literacy personnel had noticed her. Will she think that she and Sun Guixian had diarrhea in the same situation last time?

"Well, the courtyard dam is full. Exchange the inspection homework first. If there is no discussion, Luo Zhiqing is stunned by you." Xue Huahua stood on the sidelines and looked at the dense topics in the courtyard dam with a slight convulsions at the corners of her mouth. She just went into the stove and chatted with Li Xuemei about her study during the Spring Festival for a while. When she came out, she saw that the courtyard dam was full.

"Auntie is fine. It's a good thing for them to like to do exercises." She remembers that every time she did homework in the past, it seemed to kill her. She once asked her brother to do her homework. Why did Lu Dewen and others like to do homework so much? Is there too little homework to maintain the freshness of doing homework every day?

It doesn't work.

Luo Mengying felt that they still wanted to learn knowledge too much. She simply wanted to go home for the Spring Festival, brought all the exam papers they had done before, and asked several brothers and sisters to do enough.

Chapter 48

However, I had to assign some homework for them before, so as not to find something to do when they were bored during the Spring Festival. Xue Huahua taught them that the primary school curriculum was not laborious, and the junior high school curriculum was obviously much more difficult. She and Li Xuemei had left. Xue Huahua may not stand it. Keeping as much homework as possible can reduce Xue Huahua's burden.

Lu Dewen and others don't know what Luo Mengying think, but they just feel that Luo Mengying is much busier. In the past, she chatted with people when there was no class, but now she is working hard all day long.

The weather was cold. After killing the pig for several days, the sleet was so cold that people's teeth clenched, trembled, the pig farm wind was strong, and the piercing wind made people's tongue tremble. Xue Huahua changed the place of study. In the morning, she went to the Educated Youth Room to learn mathematics and Geography, and in the afternoon, she went to Li Xuemei's house to learn Chinese history, which meant to avoid The two of them had to go to the pig farm to give a lecture and catch a cold and get sick. Li Xuemei was fine. She wanted to breastfeed her baby. She didn't go anywhere at home in the morning and waited for them to teach them after lunch.

Luo Mengying is different. She doesn't have her class and is not idle. She holds the textbook to Li Xuemei's house. From the first page to the last page, she flipped over and over again and writes paintings on the notebook. Lu Dewen and others are embarrassed. As intellectuals, they are still working so hard. What qualifications do they are lazy?

In particular, Lu Dewen and Lu Mingwen were ashamed by Luo Mengying's hard work. In this exam, they performed well. After eating two more slices of pork, their hearts fluttered a little. His tense nerves suddenly relaxed. They couldn't get up softly in the morning. In the evening, they yawned and wanted to sleep for days at night. They were far less energetic than before. Compared with Luo Mengying, who is cold and hot, fearless of frost and snow, they are too degenerate.

Walking in a god, I felt a cold look at himself. Lu Dewen shook his spirit and raised his head in horror. He quickly lowered his head to his mother's extremely cold face.

"What's the matter? Do you want to learn from other primary school students for winter vacation?" It was too cold. When Xue Huahua spoke, her lips seemed to be burning cigarettes, and the fog lingered. Lu Dewen straighten her back and answered sonorously and forcefully, "No." They are adults. How can they play like children? Besides, learning is not like planting crops. Whether the seeds are scattered in or not, they will take root and germinate. Learning is like sailing against the current. If you don't advance, you will retreat. If you don't study for two days, the knowledge in front of them will be forgotten. How dare they dare to be lazy?

"If you don't want to, just listen carefully. Luo Zhiqing and others will go home tomorrow. I will teach all the Chinese and mathematics during this period." I don't know if it's because of cold weather or anger. Xue Huahua's face stretched and looked very majestic. Lu Dewen nodded in a hurry, and Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun were the same.

Luo Mengying turned over the book attentively and took notes on her notebook from time to time. Xue Huahua didn't want to disturb her with nonsense, so she took a book. "It sounds good. I often recite what should be remembered in the notebook. Don't think everything will be fine if you don't do your homework in the courtyard dam. There are many notebooks, and all your homework in the future will be written in the notebook."

Several brothers and sisters said yes.

Xue Huahua lowered her eyes and found a place where she paused and read it again. History doesn't have many skills. Just memorize it according to the book. Xue Huahua doesn't know what are the key points. She writes questions according to the elements of writing: time, place, characters, events, the cause, results and impact of the incident. The exam also tests what she thinks. Lu Dewen is familiar with her routines every time she takes the exam. Try to test, history is definitely the best. Not only Lu Dewen, but also Lu Mingwen, Lu Jianxun and Lu Hongying have a good history.

After reading the chapter word for word, Xue Huahua found out the key content and read it slowly, so that they could copy it all over the notebook. As the saying goes, good memory is not as good as bad pen. It is good to write more and memorize more. In case of words that can't write, Xue Huahua wrote it down on the board and marked pinyin and meaning on it.

Xue Huahua was relieved when the last word fell, "Okay, the history of the third year of junior high school is over. In view of the backward Chinese and mathematics courses, I won't take history classes from tomorrow. Let's wait until the progress of Chinese and mathematics keeps up." Xue Huahua's lecture method is simple and rude. He reads it twice according to the text and lets them digest it by themselves. If it weren't for the time limit, at Xue Huahua's speed, she could finish the history class in two days.

She relaxed, but Lu Dewen and others were not relaxed. They lowered their heads, read aloud in a low voice against the content of the notebook, and kept them in their hearts silently.

Xue Huahua stood for a while and put down her book and went to the stove to look for her grandson. Li Xuemei and Lu Ming were going to visit the old man on the farm. They were about to bring the food for the old man. The meat was cooked first, the steamed buns were steamed first, and they would leave tomorrow morning. Xixi scribbled on the wall with the charred branches, and Dongdong nestled on Lu Ming's lap and looked at the stove with a smile. Lu Ming's back. With a baby on her back and a baby on her legs, her movements were particularly funny when she bent down to pick up firewood. Xue Huahua went to pick up Dongdong, "Did you ask Uncle Lu Ming to roast sweet potatoes again?"

Dongdong pointed to the stove and smiled until his eyes were bent. "Eat sweet potatoes, two." When I said two, I also compared a scissor hand, indicating that I was talking about two.

"It's almost dinner. Grandma will bake it for you when I go home later, and Uncle Lu Ming will bake it for Xiaoming's brother to eat." After a while, Lu Dewen and others can go home after memorizing what they have learned. From tomorrow on, they will study at home and don't go out. They are chilly everywhere and unbearablely cold.

Lu Ming added a few bamboo sticks into the stove and smiled, "Xiaoming's younger brother can't eat yet. It's roasted for Dongdong." Lu Mingwen touched Dongdong's head and said to Xue Huahua, "Dongdong speaks very fast that a lot of words popped up again. Just now, Xiaorui and the others came, and Dongdong pointed to Xiaorui and shouted to fight the devils. Where did he learn?"

His child can't speak yet. Lu Ming likes Dongdong, who can talk very much. He teaches him to call Uncle Five, Uncle Five, and Dongdong really shouts every day. You know, Xiaorui of his eldest brother's family calls him at more than three years old, which is far worse than Dongdongdong.

"Yesterday, I met Xiaorui and others playing with snow. Several people pretended to be the Eighth Route, several pretended to be devils, and the Eighth Route Fighting the devils. I guess he listened." Dongdong has strong language talent. After dinner, the whole family rubbed straw ropes. Lu Dewen and others like to recite ancient poems and texts. One morning, Zhao Caizhi told her that after Dongdong woke up, she raised her legs in bed and played with memorizing ancient poems and sporadic sentences. Some of them could not speak clearly, but it was indeed ancient poems that I memorized last night.

The child's memory is very good, especially when he picked up words everywhere. This morning, Xixi also asked herself what she meant by being thick-skinned. She asked where she heard it. Xixi said that Grandma Sun scolded people like this. Xue Huahua roughly explained two words. On the way, Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun quarreled about sending her lesbians home. Xixi It refers to Lu Mingwen's thick-skinned words.

If you apply what you have learned, children are strong.

"I think Dongdong is also a material for reading. Let Xiaoming follow them in the future to see if it can be touched in light." Lu Mingwen weighed his son sleeping in the winter dress and smiled honestly. Xue Huahua joked, "Okay, let's see if your mother is reluctant to part with it. Your mother is uncomfortable all over before she can't see Xiaoming in two minutes. Xiaoming runs around with Xixi. She can't chase her all over the mountains."

After having Xiaoming, Liu Yunfang behaved more actively than Li Xuemei. She took care of Li Xuemei in confinement. Washing clothes and cooking did not let people interfere. Xiaoming was sick for a while. If it weren't for the pig farm, she would have to hold her arms all the time, which made Lu Ming's sisters sisters complain that she was biased and spread to Liu Yunfang's ears. She replied calmly: What's wrong with the bias? After splitting up, she still thinks me to be like a bowl of water in the past.

Speaking of which, what else can Lu Ming's sister-in-law say?

Speaking of this, Lu Ming can't help it. His mother used to be so awesome. Except for his eldest brother's Xiao Rui, who made his mother not sleep for a few days, there was no good treatment when he was born. His father said that Xiao Rui was the first boy in the family, and it was normal to be excited. When he had just given birth to his eldest brother, his milk was more obvious.

He thought that Li Xuemei would not fluctuate too much no matter how she gave birth to a child. Unexpectedly, she was happier than Xiaorui.

"Auntie, after we leave, you persuade my mother to come back in a few days. Don't talk all day long. Can my father hurt my son?" Liu Yunfang has been unhappy for taking Xiaoming to the farm for several days. She used to stay here every day and didn't come home until dark. In the past two days, she couldn't come directly. They took Xiaoming to see the old man. It was as serious as his mother said, as if Xiaoming left the production team, she would catch a cold.

Xue Huahua knows very well about what Liu Yunfang is thinking. She is afraid that she will forget her grandson who grew up in her hand for a few days. A few days ago, a daughter-in-law on the team weaned the child and took her to her mother's house for a few days. After coming back, her parents didn't recognize her. Liu Yunfang sighed and couldn't slow down. Li Xuemei said that she would take Xiaoming to the farm for a few days. Can she not let Liu Is Yun Fangqi?

"No problem. Your mother is unreasonable. She is afraid that Xiaoming will come back and be unfamiliar with her. Didn't there be such an example on the team a few days ago?" Xue Huahua looked at Li Xuemei, who was busy between the stoves, "You have taught them German all year round, and I have nothing to thank you for. Wait for me tomorrow morning, and I'll cook some food for your master."

The old man's teeth are not good, such as bacon sausages. Today, Lu Jianguo went to the commune for a meeting. She asked him to buy some meat and brown sugar back. It happened that Luo Mengying was going home, and both of them were divided.

"Why is my aunt so polite? I teach the German brothers themselves to benefit. It's a good thing to learn and make progress together. It's too far from you to say so."

Xue Huahua didn't know how to accept it. "I'm not for you, it's for Xiaoming's ancestors. Just bring it for me." While talking, Lu Jianguo came outside, put down the meat and brown sugar Xue Huahua wanted, and invited Gongdao, "Huahua, look at this meat is satisfactory. At your request, the pork that is neither fat nor thin..."

Hearing the meat, he pedaled down the ground, and sweet potatoes didn't care. They called Grandpa Lu to run out. Seeing that the meat was placed on the table, he climbed up with his hands on the bench. The bench would have collapsed straight and collapsed. If Lu Hongying hadn't reacted quickly, he had to fall well. Lu Hongying took the stool away and said, "You will know if you fall down. Stand still."

Dongdong raised his head impatiently and was thinking about what Lu Hongying said. Seeing this, Lu Hongying pulled him and patted him twice on his buttocks. Dongdong struggled to run to Lu Dewen, stepped on the instep of Lu Dewen's feet and climbed on him, trying to climb to the table through him, and his eager appearance made Lu Jianguo laugh. "German, Dongdong is like you. When you hear the food, your eyes shine. I heard that there are bird eggs on that tree. If you don't work, you have to go to the mountains. I secretly find tiles to cook, and almost didn't burn the house."

Lu Dewen is lazy every time because he eats. No matter where Lu Dewen hides, Lu Jianguo can find it every time. Why? The smoke of Lu Dewen's fire rushed over the sky.

Hearing this, Lu Dewen's face was so hot that Lu Mingwen next to him hummed in a low voice, "Know how delicious you used to be. If you don't work, you want to eat alone every day..."

Lu Dewen:...

"How nice are you? You did the job. What about the work? Eat our food every day to do other people's work."

When he poked his heart, the two brothers were equal. Xixi ran out slowly and spat out three words, "Hick-skinned."

Lu Dewen and Lu Mingwen:...

"Ha ha ha ha." Lu Jianguo couldn't straighten his waist with laughter and touched Xixi's head. "Xixi, why are you so funny? Come on, Grandpa Lu will give you candy." Xue Huahua's two grandchildren are well-known smart people on the team. Usually, many people come to the pig farm to tease them, and the two brothers are not angry. Adults do homework by themselves, which is not worrying at all.

He bought mint candy for his grandson, Xixi and Dongdong each. Dongdong peeled off the sugar paper and stuffed it into his mouth. Xixi squeezed it in his hand and didn't forget to say thank you. Lu Jianguo smiled until his eyes narrowed into a crack. "Huahua, I think Xixi's baby has grown up. If you cultivate it well, you will definitely be promising in the future."

The price of pork rose during the Spring Festival, seventy cents per catty. Xue Huahua asked for more than two catties of meat, one yuan, one yuan for five cents of brown sugar, a total of two yuan. Lu Jianguo gave Xue Huahua an extra one yuan, "It's getting late, and my children are still waiting for me to buy candy. What can I say in the future?" I stuffed the money into Xue Huahua and went home with a basket on my back.

With sugar in his mouth, Dongdong remembered the meat on the table again and stretched out his hand to ask Xue Huahua to hug him. Xue Huahua picked him up with laughter and said, "The meat is not cooked, and you can only eat it until it is cooked." Her original intention was to call Li Xuemei and Luo Mengying to come home for dinner. The two said they would not say anything. Xue Huahua thought about it over and forth, and it was better to cook braised pork to bring them.

Xue Huahua has never had braised pork in brown sauce. She only knows how to ask for brown sugar and soy sauce. The pot is dry, throw the pork cut into pieces into the pot. After stir-frying for a few times, add water and stew with brown sugar. Xue Huahua is busy in the stove. Lu Dewen in the hall wonders about whether there is anything big deal at home while rubbing straw ropes. The pork divided by the whole family hangs on the bamboo pole of the hall, which is good. What does Duan Xuehua cook dried meat again?

Of course, Lu Dewen and others don't think that they had a tooth sacrifice at home. After only a few days, it was impossible to eat again. Lu Mingwen asked Lu Dewen, "When will our mother have a baby?" From childhood to adultHOOD, Xue Huahua doesn't seem to have celebrated her birthday. He doesn't know which month or date.

"How can I remember? Mom never said it, and Dad didn't mention it when he was here. Did you say that Mom had given birth? No, mom is more thrifty than us. How can we be willing to waste it? Although their brothers and sisters have rice and eggs to eat in the Yueyue exam, Xue Huahua is not delicious. Unless they all eat rice and eggs, Xue Huahua will never steam rice and eggs for themselves.

"Why is that?" The smell of the stove was not as strong as the meat last time. Lu Mingwen sniffed his nose, "Is Mom for Xixi and Dongdong to eat?"

This statement is possible. The best food at home is Xixi and Dongdong. They eat eggs every now and then. What delicious food is there? Xue Huahua absolutely thinks about her grandson first, but..." More than two catties of meat, where can Xixi and Dongdong finish eating?

The two brothers didn't discuss the result. Xue Huahua took the child out with her left and right hands. "Send Luo Zhiqing to the county early tomorrow and took the straw rope for money by the way. This year, we won't rub the rope. We will take time to regularize the firewood at home and pack up for the Spring Festival." Everyone is actively studying this year. Lu Hongying has time to save the firewood in the canopy. There are a lot left unputtered, and the stick has not been split. I have to study at home tomorrow and have to do what I have to do.

Lu Mingwen was shocked, "Mom, should I send Luo Zhiqing?"

"Your eldest brother is so strong that he wants to cut wood. Who will go if you don't go?"

Lu Mingwen looked back at Lu Jianxun. The latter would understand, "I'm still willing to send Luo Educated Youth. As long as I am not a lesbian in the production team next door, I can send anyone." Those lesbians are too annoying. Forget it if they talk twists. They even complain to Lu Mingwen that they are dragging oil bottles and can't get rid of them anywhere. The conscience of heaven and earth, he accompanied Lu Mingwen. Naturally, where Lu Mingwen went, why did he drag oil bottles?

Is it like if they don't walk on a wide road, don't you drag oil bottles by walking in bamboo forests?

"But second brother, can you find the way back?" Lu Jianxun has not been to the county town when he is so old. When he goes there, there are educated youths leading the way. What should he do when he comes back?

Lu Mingwen was distressed and looked up and confessed honestly, "Mom, I don't know the way."

"If the old educated youth wants to send someone to the county, you won't get lost after following him." Xue Huahua was worried that the firewood in the stove's eyes would fall out, so she turned around and entered the stove. Xixi and Dongdong quickly followed up and ran faster than anyone else. Lu Mingwen said that Lu Jianguo was really right. Both children followed Lu Dewen, which was delicious.

When scooping rice, the lid of the stew pot was still covered. Xixi and Dongdong leaned against Xue Huahua with their legs and looked at the stove on their feet. Xue Huahua picked up Dongdong and pointed to the smoking pot. "The meat is not cooked. It's cooked for Dongdong." Xixi pulled her trousers next to her. Xue Huahua added with a smile, "Xixi also has a share."

About memorize about meat. The two brothers who used to be drowsy after dinner were very energetic. They couldn't see the two brothers and refused to go back to the room at night. They insisted Xue Huahua to hug them, sit in the west on their left leg and east with their right leg. They accompanied Xue Huahua to burn fire in the stove in high spirits. Lu Dewen and the others sat on the wood pile and recited the book by light.

I don't know how long it took for Xue Huahua to put down the child, lifted the lid of the pot, scooped out two pieces of meat, and Xixi and Dongdong cheered, "Grandma, grandma." At this time, the two brothers recognized Xue Huahua, and no one else knew each other.

Seeing Xue Huahua walking with the bowl, brother clapped his hands to follow, hugged Xue Huahua's thigh, and shouted, "Grandma, grandma, hug me, hug me."

Xue Huahua couldn't do it, so she had to sit down with a bowl in her hand. The steaming meat was smoking. Xue Huahua handed it to Dongdong's mouth. The latter blew twice and looked up at Xue Huahua, "Hot." With that, he pointed to the back of his scalded hand and said, "It hurts."

"Yes, it's hot. I'll eat it later." Xue Huahua exhaled Xixi twice, held the bowl in both hands, and felt almost cold before getting up. "Sit down, grandma is looking for chopsticks." Even if there was fire in the stove's eye, there were not many bright corners. Xue Huahua walked to the cupboard, smoked two chopsticks from the chopsticks hanging on the wall, and sandwiched the meat in the bowl into small pieces. She fed Xixi first. When it was Dongdong's turn, her mouth was bigger than eggs. Xue Huahua smiled and gently put the meat in his mouth, bit it twice. , shouting in surprise, "Sweet, sweet."

Can brown sugar not be sweet? The three brothers who recited the book at the back were very greedy. They had eaten sweet meat. The son of Lu Jianguo married his daughter-in-law and ate the ba banquet. The fat meat was cut into large areas, steamed with brown sugar in the middle, sweet meat on the top and sweet rice on the bottom. It was very delicious. Listening to Dongdong, they inevitably remember the taste of sweet meat.

For a moment, the stove sounded and purred.

Xue Huahua fed them two small pieces, and handed the rest to Lu Dewen at the back. "Everyone yuan. Eat and go to bed. The braised pork in the pot is for Lu Ming's daughter-in-law and Luo Zhiqing. Our family is literate. The two made great efforts, and the second brother will send it to them tomorrow morning."

Xue Huahua scooped up two small bowls, tore two pages of notebooks to cover the bowl, and tied them up with ropes so that the others on the team would see them, "If others ask, you can say boiled bacon." Xue Huahua did this to cause unnecessary trouble. The people on the team were idle and talk nonsense. Li Xuemei was fine. Luo Mengying was not married, and she was not very good.

"Okay." Lu Mingwen, who got the job, was very happy. But he saw it. After packing two bowls, there was still a gap in the pot. There was no need to say, they must have eaten it themselves.

Xue Huahua didn't know what he was thinking. She explained, "I will take the exam again before the Spring Festival. If you get good grades, how will I arrange the number tomorrow?" Xue Huahua has always been fair about food sharing. Lu Mingwen is clear about it, so there has never been any gossip.

The next morning, Xue Huahua was still sleeping. She was confused and heard the sound of reading outside. She thought she had overslept, rubbed her head and got up. She leaned into the quilt and pinched the mattress under Xixi. It was cold. Xixi peeed twice, so that she opened her eyes every day and touched the mattress every day.

It's done.

Xue Huahua was so distracted that it was still dark outside the window. She shouted Lu Mingwen, "Second brother, what are you doing?"

"Mom, it's still early. If you keep sleeping, I can't sleep and recite it." On the eaves corridor, Lu Mingwen recited with his legs trembling, and the cold wind rolled up the frost fog into his neck. He wrapped his chest and jumped in place with his neck. His teeth trembling recited, "The Opium War reduced China into a semi-colonial and semi-feudal society and lost its independence..."

Xue Huahua frowned and said, "Death in such a cold day, go back to the room quickly. If you have a cold cold, don't think I'll care of you."

There is no watch at home, and everything is estimated at time. Under her supervision, the whole family works and rests regularly, like Lu Mingwen who took the risk of himself and forge ahead. Sooner or later, things will come out. Besides, the days are still long, and there are many opportunities to give him a cantilever cone thorns.

Lu Mingwen wanted to say that it was not cold, but before he made a sound, he sneeze heavily. He didn't dare to sing against Xue Huahua. He trembled and went into the room in panic.

As soon as he lifted the quilt and got into the quilt, Lu Jianxun pushed it away. The quilt on his body was pulled away by him by the way. Lu Mingwen raised his pillow and drilled under Lu Jianxun's body. Lu Jianxun in his sleep could not withstand the coldness. He had to open his eyes and push Lu Mingwen away hard, "Second brother, what are you doing? It's so cold."

"Fourth brother, do you want to eat meat? Get up and recite it. I'll test you, and you test me."

Where did Lu Jianxun want to recite any book? He just wanted to sleep. Lu Mingwen pushed him again, "Get up quickly. Let me ask you, what explorations did the Soviet Union and Russia in the 1920s to become a socialist power?"

"How can I know, second brother? Can you stop talking? I still want to sleep for a while."

"Go to bed. I heard that the eldest brother's room is also reciting, and the third sister also got up. If you don't work hard, you will definitely have no meat to eat." Lu Mingwen said hatefully that iron is not steel.

Suddenly, the quilt around him rolled up gusts, and Lu Jianxun's incredible voice came, "Big brother and third sister got up? When did I feel like I just closed my eyes?

"It's almost dawn. Do you think it's still early? Brother, they are saving energy to eat meat. If we don't work hard, we will be dumped behind by him sooner or later." Don't think that there are rice and eggs to eat in the exam. That's a reward for doing well in the exam. If you don't do well in the exam, there will be punishment. If you don't get 85 in each subject, your meal will be halved. Think about other people's rice and eggs, but you are not even half full at your deskmates. Are you sad?

Lu Jianxun was dozing off in an instant. He rubbed his face and said to Lu Mingwen, "You ask me a few math problems first to wake up."

Xue Huahua lay down and didn't fall asleep, so she heard a sound of Soso. She was afraid of thieves. She held the pole behind the door and listened vertically. After hearing the voice of the Lu Mingwen brothers, she was so tired that she wanted to go out and scold them. She was afraid of the cold. After thinking about it, she put down the pole and went back to sleep. They could learn as they wanted.

Not long after lying down, there was another sound outside, "Second brother, second brother, are you reciting it? Open the door and I'll be with you."

Lu Dewen's slightly high voice came through the window. Xue Huahua didn't even bother to scold and continued to sleep.

When Xue Huahua opened her eyes, it was already dawn outside. Xixi was jumping around in bed in clothes. Xue Huahua asked him, "Who wears the clothes?"

"Auntie." Xixi's index finger stroked twice on his cheek, "Grandma sleeps in, shame."

Xue Huahua's face stiffened. She lifted the quilt and went to the ground. Lu Hongying cooked breakfast outside. I guess when she got up for dinner, the brothers and sisters sat in the hall, burning on their feet. Everyone took a book in their hand and wrote a picture on the notebook while reading. Seeing her, Lu Mingwen was accosted, "Mom, are you awake. Did you quarreling about you last night? Are you?"

Speaking of this, he felt guilty. He thought it was almost dawn and pulled Lu Jianxun to study. Not long after Lu Dewen joined them, memorized history and geography, and took the math test. The three brothers waited for Xue Huahua to get up for breakfast energetically, but waited for Xue Huahua's room to be quiet, and vaguely felt that the time was wrong. They hesitated to sleep or not. Jue, he squeezed into bed and narrowed for a while. In the morning, Lu Hongying got up and asked them why they didn't go to bed at night. Only then did they know that Lu Mingwen got up early, but didn't sleep at all.

"What do you think? What did I tell you? Learning should pay attention to efficiency. It takes too much time to achieve good results. You have to improve learning efficiency. Like you study all night, are you energetic during the day?

Lu Mingwen patted his chest and promised, "I'm energetic. I have reworked the exam papers of the other day, and the speed is happier."

Xue Huahua stopped talking. It's useless to say no matter how much she said.

After breakfast, Lu Mingwen carried the straw rope Lu Jianxun and carried the bowl to the educated youth room. Xue Huahua took Lu Dewen and others to sort out the firewood canopy. First, he took the firewood inside and put it on the eaves corridor. Lu Dewen cut the round wood into pieces. Zhao Caizhi and Lu Hongying took the firewood, and she cleaned the firewood canopy and tied the saved wood along the yard.

Everyone did their own duties and were not idle at all. Soon, Liu Yunfang came and stepped into the courtyard dam and complained, "I'm not doing it for Xiaoming's good. My baby walks so far behind his back. What should I do if I catch a cold? I heard that the farm conditions are poor, and the beds are hard. What if Xiaoming admits that the bed can't sleep?

Looking at the messy eaves, she didn't go into the house. She moved a stool and sat in the yard dam, sighing at Lu Ming.

"Don't think too much. Xuemei and Lu Ming are not child-abusive. How can they not be more careful? Don't read it. If you really want to go out of something wrong, the child is in pain and adults will suffer." Xue Huahua sorted out the wood cut by Lu Dewen, tied up the bigger one with straw and carried it into the canopy, and the smaller one was packed in baskets, folded on the basket containing corn cobs in the canopy, and moved directly to the stove next time to burn.

After listening to this, Liu Yunfang dared not read it. If something really happens, it's her own heartache.

Looking at Xixi and Dongdong, who were having fun in the hall, Liu Yunfang remembered something, "Do you ask Mingwen and Jianxun to send Luo Zhiqing?"

"Yes, what's wrong?" Xue Huahua bent down and talked to Liu Yunfang while working.

"Well, how many male educated youths want to date Luo Educated Youth Room? You don't know. When they heard the clear saying that Luo Educated Youth would be sent, they shouted to go with each other and almost fought with Lu Jianguo." The production team accepted more educated youths, and the big pot rice was not easy to cook. Lu Jianguo asked people to build more stoves, and male and female educated youths cooked separately.

The atmosphere of the educated youth room that I didn't feel much good in the past has gradually changed, and the male and female educated youths slowly breed different emotions. Luo Mengying's family is in good condition, and the male educated youth have to flatter me? Don't think that intellectuals don't eat fireworks on earth. Snobbish eyes. After the quota of Luo Mengying's college students was determined, several male educated youths secretly wrote love letters to Luo Mengying. The college student quota was gone. They lost their voice for a few days and gradually launched an offensive again. Isn't they just that Luo Mengying will return to the city sooner or later to go to college? I really don't know what they are thinking.

In the whole production team, Luo Mengying and Lu Dewen came closest, but Lu Mingwen divorced again. Who did the male educated youth not aim at him?

"I picked the straw rope to the county to exchange money and sent Luo Zhiqing by the way. Didn't they say anything nonsense?" The male educated youth in the educated youth room didn't like Lu Mingwen. Looking back, he looked like a rival. Xue Huahua didn't care that he didn't think of Lu Mingwen and Luo Mengying at all. With Lu Mingwen's personality, no two brushes could not shock him. Don't hurt Luo Mengying.

"They just want to say it but they dare not. They asked Lu Jianguo to open a letter of introduction and were scolded by Lu Jianguo directly. It's really not worry-free." Liu Yunfang didn't understand what the male educated youths thought. If it were her, she saw that Luo Mengying had no intention to keep her and gave up. Instead of wasting time, it's better to look for it again.

Xue Huahua thought of the day the new educated youth came to the production team. On the day Lu Jianguo called her to the educated youth room to read Liang Lanfen's confession, her tender faces showed a frightened expression. A few days later, she saw her slipper faster than loach on the road, like she was like the king of hell. She shook Lu Mingwen's face in front of her. If you have anything to say, she only dares to do privately. Next.

"I'm afraid they won't be willing to send Luo Zhiqing away, and Lu Jianguo's temper can't stand the heart they want to show."

Liu Yunfang was surprised and said, "No way."

Not to mention, Xue Huahua really got it right. Lu Jianguo really didn't subdue them. He had no choice but to issue a letter of introduction to warn them not to come on the road, otherwise they would not want to leave the village in the future. You know, educated youths went to the countryside and then assigned their household registration to the production team. Without his captain nodding and signing, educated youths could not want to go back to the city.

Therefore, even if the educated youths don't dare to hit Lu Mingwen on the road no matter how they don't see him well. Luo Mengying walked behind with a small box. Lu Mingwen was squeezed in the front with a shoulder pole. Lu Jianxun also tended to follow Lu Mingwen with a few notebooks in his arms, "Second brother, Luo Zhiqing is so good. These many questions are enough for us." No wonder Luo Mengying was busy before and actually asked them questions. "Luo Zhiqing said that he would bring all the test papers at home when he came next year. Do you think it would be difficult for the questions from the city school?"

Even if Xue Huahua succeeds in literacy after learning high school textbooks, everyone will be rewarded 60 cents at that time. Lu Hongying's money has been received, leaving their three brothers and Zhao Caizhi's. He is worried that the test paper is too difficult and can't meet Xue Huahua's requirements for a long time?

"It is inseparable from its sect. No matter how difficult the questions are, they are derived from the textbook. If you learn the content of the textbook well, you can do any questions." Lu Mingwen curled up his toes, and the ground was wet, and the cloth shoes were wet and not easy to dry. He and Lu Jianxun were wearing straw shoes. His feet were wet, and the soles of his feet kept rubbing forward, making them uncomfortable. "Four brother, what do you want to buy if you have money?"

Without waiting for Lu Jianxun to answer, he said to himself, "I want to buy a pair of liberation shoes, as educated youths wear on their feet. Regardless of the sunny and rainy weather, I don't have to be afraid that the soles of my shoes will get wet."

Lu Jianxun hurriedly echoed, "I also bought liberation shoes. Our production team only Uncle Jianguo wore liberation shoes, or did we buy them specially before going to the city last year to hold a commendation conference." The villagers wear cloth shoes in winter and straw shoes in summer. When the educated youths don't come, few people hear about liberation shoes.

"We can wear it in the future." Lu Mingwen calculated the time. According to the current progress of study, he will finish the high school course at the latest the year after tomorrow. When he gets the money, he will go to the city to buy liberation shoes immediately.

The words of the two fell into the ears of other educated youths, which made people laugh. The country bumpkin still wanted to wear liberation shoes and talked about dreams. Fortunately, they still regarded Lu Mingwen as a competitor and looked at his shabby appearance. Even if Luo Mengying agreed to date with him, Luo Mengying's parents would not agree. A male educated youth came to Luo Mengying and said, "Luo Mengying is the same. Zhi, why did you help them eradicate literacy? I think their hearts are higher and higher, and they are almost forgetting their identities.

Luo Mengying's ear was buzzing. She didn't hear the words of the two brothers. She frowned slightly and said, "Think about their identity before laughing at others. Lu Mingwen and others have worked hard and are not afraid of hardships. They have never given up studying in the cold or hot heat? In terms of culture, you may be taller than them. In terms of being a man, you may not be able to beat them."

At least she saw the spirit of hard work in Lu Mingwen and others, which was much better than many confused and degenerate educated youths after going to the countryside.

No matter how dynasties change and times change, learning is the key to keeping yourself from lag behind.

China has today, isn't it just because the leaders don't abandon or give up, and strive to fight against evil forces? With Lu Mingwen's simple study, sooner or later, there will be promising.

Listening to Luo Mengying protecting Lu Mingwen, several male educated youths did not look good-looking on their faces. "Just he still wants to beat us. Let's do it in the next life."

Chapter 49

This retoration happened to reach Lu Jianxun's ear. He turned his head and stared at the male educated youth who spoke fiercely. "Who compares with you? Don't put gold on his face." Their literacy is not compared with who, but to live a better life. Rice, eggs and meat are the days they want. What are educated youths? "You look down on us, we still look down on you. Look at the sores on your face. Even flies and mosquitoes don't bother to pay attention to you. Where did you get the sense of superiority? "

Lu Mingwen freed up an arm and pulled him. "Don't talk too much to irrelevant people. Let's go our own way." Finally, looking back at Luo Mengying, "The ground is frozen. Luo Zhiqing should pay attention. Why don't you carry the box to Jianxun?"

"I just put two clothes on. I just carry them myself. Let's go."

The two interacted and intimately. The choked male educated youth's face was extremely ugly. He gently raised his hand and touched the acne on his face. He thought that he was indeed a country bumpkin, and he didn't even know acne.

After that, another male educated youth despised Lu Mingwen twice, and was still speechlessly refuted by Lu Jianxun. He saw that Lu Jianxun was not easy to mess with. The male educated youths didn't want to talk to him more. They went to the commune to find cadres and stamped them and went to the county. Lu Jianxun and Lu Mingwen went back to the city for the first time and looked around with their eyes open. The streets of the county Broad, from time to time, people with bicycles pass by, or wear brand-new uniforms or plain cotton-padded jackets. The cold winter wind can't dispel the smiles on their faces, and they all look energetic. Lu Jianxun sighs incredibly, "It's different to eat food."

Laugh like a flower on his face!

Several male educated youths next to him sneered. This is the day for the city to receive food. After receiving the food, the Spring Festival will be celebrated. Can you not be happy? In view of Lu Jianxun's ugly personality, no one explained it to him, but Luo Mengying smiled and said, "Look, they hang a linen bag on their bicycles. They are going to get food. Let's go. I'll accompany you to change the straw rope first..."

Before he finished his words, a bicycle rushed head-on and bumped into Lu Mingwen impartially. The cyclist was a half-year-old boy. Seeing that he was not as old as Lu Jianxun, and the straw rope on the shoulder pole was scattered all over the ground. Lu Jianxun quickly picked up Lu Mingwen. The two brothers picked up the straw rope in panic. The straw rope was going to be exchanged for money. If something went wrong, Xue Huahua I won't let them go.

The two brothers were nervous and in a hurry, but they heard the male educated youth exclaim, "Lu Mingwen, why are you justified when you bump into someone? Hurry up and see if they are hurt." They are not like the Lu Mingwen brothers who have never seen the world. This bicycle is new and cost a lot of money if it is broken, and they are willing to give the new bicycle to their children to ride. The conditions at home can be imagined.

Luo Mengying put down the box, stepped forward to lift up her bicycle, and asked the boy who fell to the ground next to her, "Are you all right?"

For a moment, people in the street looked around. The boy was wearing a military hat and chubby. He held half of his buttocks in one hand, as if stunned. It was not until Luo Mengying reached out to help him that he suddenly shouted loudly, "It hurts me. You have broken my bicycle. You have to compensate me for a new one and a new one."

Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun care about him. They tied the straw rope bundle by bundle, tied them on the knot, and picked it on their shoulders before they looked at him. Not far away, a shouting woman came on leather boots with a shrill voice, "What's the matter? Who bullied my Xiaobo, Xiaobo, Xiaobo, are you all right?"

The woman is of medium height, with short hair and makeup. She looks very good. Lu Mingwen subconsciously retreated. Lu Jianxun pushed him, "Second brother, what are you afraid of? He bumped into you."

Lu Mingwen hid from the side, and the one named Xiaobo still staggered over.

Lu Mingwen shrank his neck and whispered with a bitter face, "Jianxun is a city person, they are city people." City people eat and provide food. How can they afford it?

Sure enough, when the woman came close, she heard the boy shouting her voice and pointed her spear at them, "Okay, you country bumpkin, you don't have long eyes to walk. My Xiaobo's bicycle was bought yesterday. Can you afford to break it? Go for a walk and meet the public security with me."

Lu Mingwen was afraid and stuttered to explain, "Comrade, that's not the case."

The boy thought of the bicycle, dumped Cairo Mengying, supported the stool in one hand, and began to check with tears in his eyes. The polished body was worn twice by the slate on the ground, and one place was particularly obvious. Not only that, the bell was also crooked. The boy didn't dare to straighten it up, so he cried hysterically, "Mom, my bike is broken. I don't want it. , I want a new one." Throw your bicycle aside and sit on the ground and roll it up.

The wet ground made his clothes dry.

The woman raised her eyebrows and turned around to shout. In a moment, several tall men ran out of the alley. Lu Mingwen tightened Lu Jianxun's sleeves and said something badly, "Jian... Jianxun, you run away later. Leave me alone." He can't afford to compensate for the crash of the bicycle. I guess he has to enter the police station. He doesn't want to implicate Lu Jianxun. "Jianxun, you can run now."

When the woman heard what he said, she sneered, "Want to run? There is no door. There are people coming. Hurry up. The country bumpkin bullied my Xiaobo.

Soon, many people gathered around. Luo Mengying was squeezed out. She asked the female educated youths in her way to help guard the box, and squeezed in with her hands. "Comrades, don't be impulsive. Listen to my explanation. Misunderstandings are all misunderstandings." To be honest, she has never experienced such a scene, but she can understand that it was the boy himself who bumped into it, which had nothing to do with Lu Mingwen.

Her voice seemed insignificant in the scolding. She ignored her at all. I don't know who said something. She stepped forward and robbed Lu Mingwen's pole and stepped under his feet. Not to mention that the rope was dirty, the pole was muddy. Lu Mingwen grabbed Lu Jianxun and kept hiding back.

Seeing that the straw rope was trampled dirty, Lu Jianxun was angry. He bent down to pick up the pole and beat the man closest man with a stick. He pulled his throat and roared, "The straw rope we worked hard to make you suffer. We have to find the public security department to arrest us, right? Well, let's go to the police station to find the public security for evaluation. Your son rides himself. Not to mention that the car hit us, you still robbed us like a group of uncivilized bandits. I want to ask the county leaders whether it is true that the people are the masters of the country. If so, how can everyone step on us?

Lu Jianxun hit people, and then hit those who stepped on their straw ropes, swinging the pole randomly, "Let you step on it, I'll fight with you." Among the brothers and sisters, he has always been afraid of things. Liu Huaxian and so many of them dare to do it. Now this group of people don't even have hoes and shoulder poles. What is he afraid of?

While talking, he waved two more poles, and the other party retreated together, with anger on his face. "The country bumpkin still dares to go to the city arrogantly. Wait for me." In a moment, several men in public security uniforms came slowly and asked with their throats cleared, "What's the matter? It's almost the Spring Festival, and it's not quiet."

Luo Mengying knew that something was going to do bad. Lu Jianxun thought that she would not be afraid to travel around the world for reason, but the reality was not like this. Before she could open her mouth, she was pulled aside by a female educated youth. "Luo Mengying, let's go quickly and be careful to involve us in." After saying that, despite Luo Mengying's resistance, two female educated youths dragged Luo Mengying left and right and walked in the direction of the station. Luo Mengying shouted twice. Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun were surrounded and wink at her: Go quickly, hurry up.

Luo Mengying is an activist in the production team. If nothing unexpected happens, she can get a college student quota next year and go back to the city to study. The two brothers don't want to implicate her, so she was just right to be taken away by the educated youths.

Lu Jianxun held a shoulder pole and stood upright on his chest. He explained to the public security arrogantly, "Their child's bicycle hit someone. The villain complained first, but also trampled on my straw rope dirty."

The policeman glanced at the man next to him, and the latter shook his head. "No, my child just got the bicycle yesterday. In order to collect enough industrial tickets, he also asked your director to borrow some. Unexpectedly, a good bicycle would be ruined by the two." While talking, he pulled the bicycle next to him and pointed to the worn ground to show it to the police.

The public glanced at it and didn't say anything. For a long time, he murmured, "You still dare to beat people when disturbing the order. It's simply a pest of socialism. Which commune of you..."

Lu Mingwen stepped forward tremblingly and stepped forward in front of Lu Jianxun. Wen Wentuntun said, "We belong to Fenggu Township Commune. I was not careful..."

Lu Jianxun was stunned, "Second brother, what are you talking about? Obviously, his child didn't have eyes to hit someone. You didn't care about anything. I finally saw that you were a group of people who wanted to cheat us. What socialist pests? Our family is an honest farmer who works every day to earn work points. Don't think I admit it randomly. If you want me, his child is a pest." Lu Jianxun blushed, "How old is he? He can't even sit on the bench. You can give him a bicycle. Is it free of charge or tickets? Such a precious thing is originally ruined by him. It is not advisable to waste. If you don't reflect on yourself carefully, you blame us for your mistakes. I think you are the pests. At a young age, you don't teach him to read and read and serve the Party and the country, but teach him to be easy to work hard and enjoy pleasure."

Lu Jianxun's voice trembled a little, and his hand held by Lu Mingwen trembled slightly. He held his chin high and his dark face was not afraid at all. "Today, we bumped into my brother. We don't care about him. What if we bump into the county leader?"

This was so loud that people couldn't calm down. After a while, the woman shrilled, "Where did you come from? Obviously, you still mess around when you bumped each other. Qin Public Security Department, listen, if one country bumpkin who went to the city makes mistakes, they alluded the county leaders. Why don't you mess around in the future?"

Qin Public Security Hesitated and listened to his tone that these two people were not easy to mess with. If they were to spread them to the mouth of the (red) gang (guard) (soldier), he could not escape. Those people did not reason with you like the two people in front of them. They caught the wrong place and killed them. Thinking of Fenggu Township Commune, he asked again, "Which village are you from?"

"What's wrong with the production team in Ren'an Village?"

Qin Public Security frowned. No wonder the two of them were not panicked when they encountered trouble. If it were other country people, they could not lift up in the city and in front of them. They didn't have the courage to curse. He sideways said to the man next to him, "Last year, they also caught thieves. If this matter is big, I'm afraid it's not good."

He is not afraid of two country people, but the city leaders seem to pay great attention to them, that is to say, a few pigs. After winter, they have urged many times. The city leaders sent their heads to the province and praised them. Some words on the table said that they would think that the leader was a delicious person and had a bad impact, but those who knew the situation knew that the leaders loved pork from the Ren'an Village Production Team most.

The men of the production team in Ren'an Village of Fenggu Township Commune have heard of it. The prevailing culture of catching thieves came from that production team. It is said that the people over there are famous for their toughness, even elderly women can hold two city people with their fists.

Seeing that the man's face was loose, Qin Public Security took the bicycle and checked it. Except for a little wear and tear, everything else was fine. "It's no big deal for a child to hit someone. It's almost the Spring Festival and he is busy everywhere. Why don't you ask them to apologize to you and things are over. How about it?"

With steps, men didn't deliberately take Jiao, um.

Lu Jianxun was not convinced, and they were right. Why did they apologize to people? They were about to refute a few words, so they saw Lu Mingwen bent down and said, "I'm sorry, I'm wrong. Please forgive me."

Lu Jianxun was so angry that his mouth was crooked. He kept pulling Lu Mingwen's arm. Lu Mingwen didn't listen to him and said, "My fourth brother is still young and ignorant. Don't see him like him." Lu Mingwen's head was express to someone's stomach. Lu Jianxun shook his hand away fiercely and suffocated himself.

At this time, a shout suddenly came not far away. Several gay men and women wearing red cloth on their sleeves walked this way. The public security department seemed to be very afraid of them. They pushed them left and right, and the people around them immediately dispersed. The woman slid on one foot and slid a few steps on the bicycle and jumped up. She rode away, and the man who blocked them walked away. Scatter, there is only the back left in a few seconds.

The public security came up head-on. I don't know what I said to a few people, and several people turned around arrogantly.

The wind was blowing, and on the sparse pedestrian street, suddenly two people stood still in the corner and looked at the dirty straw ropes trampled on the ground. Lu Jianxun came from it sadly and couldn't sell it. He must be scolded by Xue Huahua when he picked it home. "Second brother, what do you think?"

Lu Mingwen sighed, lowered his head and picked up the straw ropes one by one, pulled his sleeves, and slowly wiped the mud on it. "Pick it home. If Mom loses temper, I will say that she accidentally fell and got dirty."

"Second brother, why did you stop me? They trampled on our straw rope and had to lose money to us."

"Didn't you hear that you know the director of the police station? We can't afford to get involved. If we really want to be locked in, we have to let mom pick us up." Somehow, Lu Mingwen remembered that his mother pushed a unicycle to take him to the commune hospital for leg treatment. No matter what happened, it was always his family who shared the matter. "Isn't it just to let me say a few sorry, it's okay."

"Why is it nothing? We have to apologize if we didn't do anything wrong. What kind of world?"

Lu Mingwen stopped, looked up at Lu Jianxun, who was full of anger, and said in a daze, "That's what the world is like. Pick up the straw rope quickly." He remembered the time Xue Huahua went to the commune to sell grain for him for medical expenses. The price was obviously higher. The other party knew that she was in urgent need and insisted on giving it at a low price. Xue Huahua had no other choice but to sell it to others. No matter how low the price was, she had to sell it. She couldn't see that he really became a lame person.

Lu Jianxun squatted carelessly. The body is angry that the other party's dog relies on the power of the people, and Lu Mingwen is not disappointing. Lu Mingwen just concentrates on picking up the straw rope and let him scold him.

The straw rope could not be sold. Lu Mingwen picked it on his shoulder again and remembered that the notebook sent by Luo Mengying was in the basket on the back of the old educated youth. They hurried to find the station. After what had just now, the two did not dare to talk to the city people on the road. They looked for it like a headless fly. Fortunately, the educated youths did not go far and were in the alley next to the corner. Waiting, Lu Jianxun shouted, "Old educated youth, our notebook is in your basket. Don't let your daughter-in-law carry it back to your mother's house."

When he entered the city, the old educated youth saw that he was humiliating when he held the notebook like a treasure, so he put the notebook in his basket and returned to the production team to give it to him again. He was afraid that the old educated youth would fool around pretend to his daughter-in-law and bring him to the car, and they would lose a lot.

Seeing that the two were still in the mood to ask questions at this time, the old educated youth twitched at the corners of his mouth. Luo Mengying was so anxious that she almost cried, "Are you all right?"

Speaking of Lu Jianxun, he was angry. Lu Mingwen quickly explained with a smile, "It's okay. After the public security came to ask about the situation, let's apologize. We thought you had gone to the station and wonder how to find it."

The straw rope was too dirty to be used. Except for being a little depressed, the two brothers were lucky that they were not injured. Luo Mengying couldn't help but be relieved. "Give me the straw rope. I'll give you money. Aunt Xue will definitely be angry when I pick it home." She knew that several brothers and sisters went to bed very late at night in order to rub straw ropes, and couldn't bear to see their hard work wasted.

"No, how can we get your money? I'll pick the straw rope home. My mother won't say anything." Xue Huahua is not unreasonable. She scolded at most and passed. Luo Mengying could not suffer such a big loss. Lu Mingwen also said, "The grass rope can't be exchanged for money, so it will dry it and cook firewood. Rub it more next year."

Lu Jianxun nodded, took Luo Mengying's money, and the end was even worse after his mother knew it. "Luo Zhiqing, we understand that you are good for us. My mother said that if something happens to you encounter in the future, we have to help all over the world."

Luo Mengying smiled and said, "We learn from each other. I have learned a lot from you."

The old educated youth urged, "Go to the station to buy tickets quickly. I guess there are no seats at this time. Comrade Mingwen, aren't you hurt?" According to his words, the farther you run, the better. You can't let the two brothers get involved. However, his daughter-in-law mentioned Xue Huahua. They went to the city together, and the two brothers had an accident. What should Xue Huahua do if she vented her anger on them? After thinking about it and waiting to see if the situation was better, so as not to go back to the production team to ask and be confused and be killed by Xue Hua. Flowers hate each other.

Thank God the two of them for their fine. As for straw ropes, they don't care. It's good to take people back well. There's nothing else to do.

Lu Mingwen patted his wrinkled clothes and said, "It's okay. Let's go to the station quickly."

This is the first time for the brother to see four wheels running on the ground. The crowded station was full of people. Lu Mingwen carried a straw rope on his shoulder pole and was squeezed upside down. Lu Jianxun followed him closely. The brothers clinged together. It was not until Luo Mengying was sent to the car that the brothers walked back. Several educated youths around him were washed away, old The basket of the educated youth was squeezed out and turned shape. With difficulty, several people gathered outside the station.

No matter how clean and tidy you dress up when you come, it's like going down the ground now. Not to mention the wrinkled clothes, the liberation shoes are full of footprints, which are almost the color of their straw shoes. Lu Jianxun clapped his legs and smiled, whispered to Lu Mingwen, "Second brother, we can't know how to cherish it like them in the future, and see how dirty it looks."

Lu Mingwen nodded with a smile, "Okay."

On the way home, no one mentioned the county town. The old educated youth walked in front with their heads. Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun looked through the notebook left by Mengying in Cairo. There were many mathematical geography questions. They thought about the answers while walking, which made other educated youths wonder. They looked at them one after another. Educated youths graduated from high school and junior high school. Don't think they understood. More, I have been away from the textbook for a long time. I can't write many questions in the textbook. Mathematics is fine, especially geography. 80% of the knowledge has been returned to the teacher. How can I know the answer?

In this contrast, Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun actually became the most powerful. Pointing to the characteristics of the rotation of the earth and the characteristics of the rotation of the earth, they recited the answer smoothly and fluently. Several educated youths next to them nodded repeatedly, "Yes, yes, yes, it seems so. If you don't say it, I can't remember it. As soon as you say it, I remember it."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm the same. It seems that I know the answer, but I don't seem to know. I can't say why."

Geography questions and math questions are interspersed with them, which aroused the interest of educated youths. Lu Jianxun was so interested in taking several Chinese questions, which made the educated youths seem to understand and the atmosphere was very good.

It was afternoon when they returned to the production team. The educated youths returned to the educated youth room. Lu Jianxun put away their notebooks and looked at the direction of the hut in the distance. The bright heart suddenly became heavy. The sky was bright, the courtyard dam was dry, and there was a lot of firewood piled up in the courtyard dam. Lu Hongying and Zhao Caizhi sat on the stool to hold firewood. Lu Dewen cut firewood, which was gray. Several people are busy.

Xixi, who turned over the book in the hall, first saw Lu Mingwen, who was hesitant outside the courtyard dam, and ran out happily, "Second uncle, second uncle..." He shouted twice and then called Lu Jianxun, "Four uncle, fourth uncle."

Dongdong, who drew ghost charms on the wall, quickly threw the branches in his hand. The second uncle and fourth uncle shouted and walked out while shouting. The threshold was a little high. Xixi turned over and came over, but Dongdong couldn't. He clapped his hand anxiously inside, "Second uncle hugs, second uncle hugs."

Lu Hongying laughed when he saw it, "Ghostly, your second uncle and fourth uncle are not as rich as Grandpa Jianguo, but they don't have money to buy sugar for you." After saying that, she turned around and saw Lu Mingwen carrying the straw rope. She frowned, "Didn't she find a place to change the straw rope..." In the middle of that, he noticed that the straw rope was not as smooth and clean as when he was picked out in the morning, and his eyebrows tightened even tightly. "Did you fight with someone?"

Lu Mingwen shook his head and looked around, "Where's Mom?"

"Pack up in the firewood awning, second brother, why is it like this?" Lu Hongying couldn't help being curious.

Xue Huahua puffed on her body. When she heard Lu Hongying talking to Lu Mingwen, she patted the dust on her clothes on her head and walked out while patting. Seeing Lu Mingwen holding a shoulder pole and standing in the yard dam dejectedly, she asked, "What's wrong?"

Yi Lumingming meant that he fell on the road. I really heard Xue Huahua ask him. I don't know why his nose was sore and his throat was blocked uncomfortable. Lu Jianxun's eyes were also red. He opened his mouth and said about the city with righteous indignation, "If it hadn't been for the second brother's blocking me, I would have let them lose me. Obviously, their children bumped me. People, it's our fault."

Lu Jianxun blushed when he thought that good things would be like this.

"Pell the pole, go to the stove for dinner first, come out to help with the firewood after eating, and let's talk about the rest." Xue Huahua didn't scold people. She turned around and went back to the firewood canopy to continue to sort out the firewood. The wooden sticks and bamboo poles were piled on the left side, and there was no gap in the middle.

The firewood in the canopy is not finished until dark. After dinner, I boil water and take a shower. Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun were not scolded and felt uncomfortable all over. Especially Xue Huahua didn't let them rub the grass rope, and the two were even more panicked. When Xue Huahua took a shower and entered the house, the two brothers quickly hugged up, "Mom, why don't you rub the straw rope? Next time I give it to Uncle Jianguo and ask him to help run errands."

"Don't rub it anymore. Save the rest for next year." Xue Huahua wringed out the towel to wipe her hair. The whole family shared a towel. She wiped it almost and handed it to Lu Hongying, who was going to take a shower. She called Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun to sit down on the stool in front of the stove. While burning the fire, she said to the two brothers, "The straw and straw are reserved for someone to repair the house next year. This batch of straw ropes can't be sold. You two are not to blame. Are you hurt?

"No, the fourth brother hit one of them and they didn't fight back."

Xue Huahua frowned and scolded Lu Jianxun, "Don't think about fighting anything. They just don't fight back. They really beat you hard around you. It's you who suffer losses. If you win, you can run away. I have to tell you a few times before you can listen?"

"Am I worried when I see that they trample on our straw rope dirty?"

"You can't fight if you are in a hurry. Putting up the facts and reasoning. If you don't make sense, you have to do anything else. If you have to do it first, it will become unreasonable." Xue Huahua seriously educated them, "It's against the law to fight. You don't have anything to say when the public security arrests you. Think more about things in the future."

Lu Jianxun was wronged. "I'm reasonable. They don't listen to it. Although they eat and supplies food by bicycle, they are very unreasonable. When they hit people, they still want us to compensate for bicycles. They need industrial tickets to buy bicycles. Where can we get that?" The iron pot kitchen knives at home were left in the early years. If there is a crack, find someone who can mend it and continue to use them twice. A bicycle is enough for them to buy a few pots.

"Is there nothing they can do if they are unreasonable? If there is nothing you can do, why can you come back?

Lu Jianxun thought for a moment, "The policeman asked us which commune and village we were from, and whether he knew Uncle Jianguo." If it hadn't been for Lu Jianguo's face, why wouldn't he suddenly not care about them?

Lu Mingwen interrupted, "They seem to be afraid of the people in the future. Didn't you see that they ran very fast?"

"Who is it?"

Lu Mingwen didn't know each other. He roughly described her appearance. Xue Huahua sighed, "Fear is natural. How many people have been in their hands. Jianxun beat people wrongly, and there are also mistakes in plain text. No matter when you don't do something wrong, you can't bow your head. Once you lower your head, the first thing you think of when you encounter the same thing in the future. It's a retreat. If you withdraw too many times, you will lose even the dignity of living."

"Mom, I remember." Lu Mingwen answered, remembered what Luo Mengying had helped them, and told Xue Huahua, "Luo Zhiqing was afraid that we would come back and scolded. He said that he would give her money to send her straw ropes, but I didn't agree."

"It's right not to agree. You can't take advantage of others just because they have it. The straw rope will be exposed to the sun at noon tomorrow and take it into the stove for a match."

Lu Jianxun was always unconvinced, "Mom, what should we do if we encounter such a thing again in the future?" After suffering losses and coming back without revenge, I'm afraid he can't sleep.

Xue Huahua smiled and said, "I still think about it. Think about it, what should be done best?"

Lu Jianxun looked down and thought for a long time but couldn't figure out a way to deal with it. Lu Mingwen, who was silent next to him, also thought of a way. Xue Huahua was not in a hurry to open her mouth. When both brothers shook their heads and said that they didn't know, she said slowly, "If you want not to be blackmailed, you have to blackmail people first. Think about it, the moment you are hit by a bicycle, you will fall down. What will happen if you don't get up?

Lu Jianxun's eyes lit up, "The second brother was hit by their children and had to compensate for medical expenses."

"Yes, isn't it over?" Regardless of the final result, jumping out and shouting for pain can it attract sympathy.

"What if I go to the hospital for a check-up and no injury?" Lu Mingwen asked again.

"When you fall to the ground, you shout that your head hurts. If you can't check it out, it can be found that the doctor's level is limited. You said your head hurts. What else can do with you?" The medical level is already underdeveloped, and no one can tell whether there is a brain disease, but the doctor dares not conclude that you are not sick.

Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun opened their eyes. Lu Jianxun arrived at Lu Mingwen, "Jiang is still old and spicy. In the future, I have to ask my mother if I encounter such a thing."

Lu Jianxun finally opened the door to a new world. The next day, he went to the county to find someone to settle accounts. He was scolded by Xue Huahua. "Is the way I told you to let you blackmail people? You don't have to be on the right road. Sooner or later, why don't you open your notebook and do your homework quickly?

Lu Jianxun had to concentrate on learning from Xue Huahua according to the idea of enduring revenge. Xue Huahua's lecture was very fast. Whether it was Chinese or mathematics, she roughly read the words in the text twice, leaving the rest of the time for them to digestion by themselves. Thanks to the notebook left by Luo Mengying, several brothers and sisters found something to do, otherwise they would just read and endorse books. After-class exercises, they are really afraid that they will have no goal like a headless fly.

In the last exam before the New Year, Lu Hongying and Lu Mingwen did the best. Lu Dewen, who won by betting questions, was crushed by Lu Jianxun with two questions. Except for Lu Dewen, the whole family was very happy. Lu Hongying and Lu Mingwen, who got two more pieces of meat, laughed extremely brightly, "Brother, can't guess if mom will call the educated youth room to ask questions. Is it in the sewer? Overturned?"

Lu Dewen curled his lips, drove the braised pork in the bowl aside, quickly shaved the rice, and was so depressed that he didn't say anything.

At first, he thought about what questions would be tested in the exam. Even if Xue Huahua studied every day, her brain was not as fast as theirs, especially in mathematics. Xue Huahua took a long time to calculate the results. Sometimes it may not be correct. Their homework was checked by them. The answers were the same and correct, and the answers were different answers were different. Steps. I carefully wrote down the discussion in this notebook, right or can I check it clearly?

He felt that at Xue Huahua's level, Chinese, history and geography were okay. Most of the math problems would slightly change the homework left by Luo Mengying, so he took time to browse the math problems left by Luo Mengying roughly, flipped the book against the key points that appeared the most times, and focused on memorizing the knowledge of those sections.

Unexpectedly, Xue Huahua took the textbook to the educated youth room and asked them to ask them to ask questions.

The exam questions are really indescribable. Almost all of them are what Luo Mengying has said but has not appeared much in homework. Lu Dewen regretted it, but Lu Jianxun still stirred up trouble beside him. "Brother, keep guessing the questions. When Luo Zhiqing comes back next year, you can turn over."

Lu Dewen grinned and smiled twice. Not to mention how stiff his smile was, Lu Jianxun laughed out loudly and lowered his head and picked up the braised pork in the bowl. Xue Huahua divided one more piece to encourage him to make great progress. There were two pieces of braised pork in his bowl. The sweet and glutinous braised pork melted meat in the mouth and was better than anyone made by anyone. He asked Xue Huahua, " Mom, will you do it again in the future?"

"If you perform well, you will do it in the future." Xue Huahua poured brown sugar juice into the Xixi bowl and stirred the chopsticks twice for Xixi to eat by himself. Dongdong looked at it and stretched out his hand to grab the chopsticks, but he could not hold the chopsticks. He could not say anything about it. She couldn't feed the meal and sprinkled it on the table. Xue Huahua took the chopsticks and fed him softly, "If Dongdong behaves well, Grandma will also rewarded it in the future. Encourage you to eat more."

Dongdong clapped his palms and pointed to the rice in the bowl, "Eat, eat, eat."

Not to mention that the Lu family likes braised pork in brown sauce, Grandpa Li Xuemei also likes to eat it. I heard that it was given by the literacy family. He said that he wanted Li Xuemei to teach them well. In the era of food failure, it is rare for anyone to study hard. In the future, the environment is good and national construction needs people like them. Even if he falls into such a situation, his mind is still In terms of the education level of Chinese people, it was also in those years when he took the decision to send Xuemei's father abroad for further study. He wanted to learn more knowledge, but he didn't expect that so many things would happen later.

"If you have a chance, I really want to see Aunt Xue you mentioned. Shouldn't she be the wife of any old colleague in the city?" The Li family was killed, and many relatives and colleagues around him sent their wives and children to the countryside. It was several years to avoid.

Lu Ming sat on a low stool and rubbed clothes. Seeing Li Xuemei silent, he replied, "Grandpa, she is our Lu aunt and has never been to the city. She is very powerful. Several production teams said that she is not afraid of anything. Our captain was influenced by him and asked the people of the whole production team to be literate."

Speaking of literacy in production teams, it is another big event in Fenggu Township Commune. Other production teams want to imitate, but the members below are not good at work and complain that they are half tired of their work. Where is spiritual literacy? Therefore, the captains of other production teams are empty-minded and weak.

"You said that the arrest of thieves last year was also started by her family. Isn't she afraid of thieves retaliation?" Last winter, Li Xuemei had a big belly and didn't come to the farm to visit Mr. Li, so that Mr. Li was curious about the production team.

"What are you afraid of? Aunt Xue is very powerful. The thief is too afraid to come to our production team. How dare you revenge on her? The thief was arrested last year. This year, all production teams are at peace. There is no need to worry about being missed by thieves wherever they go in winter. Speaking of Xue Huahua, Lu Ming's face was full of pride. Next to the old man sat a few old man who came to the farm to reform. They listened with relish and couldn't believe that Xue Huahua was so positive at this age. Take them as an example, they did not have the spirit of working hard after coming to the farm. Living day by day, living day by day. That's all.

"Have they finished the junior high school course?"

Lu Ming glanced at Li Xuemei and said with a smile, "I'm learning. I don't know where I have learned. I have to ask Xuemei, who she taught me."

Li Xuemei came to her senses and said, "It's almost over. I see what my aunt means is to ask them to finish the high school courses. When I get to high school, I don't think I can't teach them." Something happened to her family in high school and didn't study hard at all. I'm afraid it's a little difficult to teach Lu Dewen what they said.

"Teach as much as you can. Write to me if you don't understand, and I'll help you." Mr. Li teased his great-grandson and smiled kindly.

Several other old people expressed their willingness to help one after another. "Ask us. I haven't looked through the textbook for several years. I don't know if I almost forgot. How many children are there in their family?"

"Four, the eldest brother is married and has two children. The second brother is divorced, the third brother is a girl, and the fourth brother is only fourteen years old." Lu Ming said, "Aunt Xue's two grandchildren are also powerful. The eldest grandson can write his name when he is four years old, and he can recite poems and count. Auntie said that she didn't teach deliberately. He learned from Xuemei. The youngest grandson is less than two years old and he can count, which is very clever."

Hearing this, Mr. Li's face faded and sighed, "It's a pity that I'm a good seedling to read..."

Several other elderly people understood what he said. It was a pity that the country cancelled the college entrance examination and could not take the college entrance examination based on the results. Otherwise, there should be several promising people in their family.

Chapter 50

Lu Jianxun didn't care about the college entrance examination. Xue Huahua said that she would have a three-day holiday and began to study on the third day of the first lunar month. On the second day of the lunar month, Zhao Caizhi went back to his mother's house. Lu Jianxun and Lu Mingwen followed him out to talk about the people of the production team. After separation from Lu Dewen and others, the two turned to Lu Jian's country and said that they would go to the city to buy pens and notebooks. Please ask Lu Jianguo to issue a letter of introduction.

Lu Jianguo's learning tools were always brought back by Lu Jianguo when he went to the county to do business. He suddenly heard Lu Mingwen say that he would go to the county to buy notebooks. He frowned, "The department store in the county didn't open until the sixteenth day of the first lunar month. Why didn't you say it earlier when the notebook and pen were gone?" Before the Spring Festival, the brothers sent Luo Mengying to the city and should have bought it back. Today, I went to the county. Where can I buy something?

Lu Mingwen's smile remained unchanged, and he looked straight at Lu Jianguo's eyes and sincerely explained, "It was enough. Didn't Luo Zhiqing leave a lot of homework before he left? His homework was consumed quickly, and my mother didn't expect it."

It's getting cold and it snows from time to time. Xue Huahua is afraid that they will catch a cold. Homework is written on the notebook. For five people and four homework, the notebook and pen are consumed very fast.

Lu Jianguo did not doubt that he was here. While opening the letter of introduction, he told them where to buy a notebook in the city. The brother nodded in a hurry and took the letter of introduction. The corners of his mouth were so happy that he grinned. Lu Jianguo doubted, "Didn't you go to the county town?"

Lu Mingwen looked stiff, and he looked at Lu Jianxun on his side with humid eyes and heart, who had a similar expression to him.

Seeing that the two brothers are like this, what else does Lu Jianguo not understand? The county is bustling and lively. It's more interesting to watch or not buy it than to go to the commune. There is nothing strange for a teenager who looks forward to life in the county. He told, "Play and play, pay attention to safety. The county is not as good as our production team. If something happens, we can't put out the near fire in the production team. Come back early."

The brothers nodded constantly, and said that they were looking for trouble, and they were not afraid of anything else.

After receiving the letter of introduction, the two rushed to the commune. The cadres had a holiday, and the two went directly to the cadre's house. The other party heard that they were Xue Huahua's son and went to the county to buy notebooks. They stamped them without asking much. Afterwards, they were not allowed to educate their grandchildren. Look at their Lu Mingwen brothers, who were still worried about doing homework on the second day of the Lu Lunar New Year. Primary school is about to start, and they haven't finished their winter vacation homework yet.

People are really more popular than people.

Snowflakes floated in the sky and the wind was blowing. The two brothers entered the city with high morale. Unlike looking around with their eyes open before the Spring Festival, the two walked to the street where the accident last time had a very clear goal. On the wet road, several half-year-old children stood at the end of the alley, some of whom were riding bicycles and someone was holding by the stool behind them. The car came out crookedly along the alley, walked about ten meters along the street, and then turned around and rode back.

Lu Jianxun glanced at him secretly. They all dressed like Zongzi and hats on their heads. They couldn't recognize who was the person who hit Lu Mingwen last time. "Second brother, do you think you can recognize it?"

Lu Mingwen stared at it for a while and shook his head. "I can't see it."

The bicycle belongs to Xiaobo. Today's married aunt went back to his mother's house. His cousin knew that he had a bicycle and was so envious that he shouted that he wanted to learn to ride. He had no choice but to teach them to ride. He held the bench and ran with the bicycle for only two times. His arms were tired and numb. He reminded his cousin who stepped half a circle, "You have to look in front of you. Side, don't stare at your feet. Hold your hands firmly. I'm let go."

"No, I'm afraid, Bo, you hold you, or I'll fall down."

"My father didn't learn until he fell twice. Look ahead, and I'm loose."

When Lu Mingwen and Lu Jianxun heard the conversation between them, they couldn't help raising their eyebrows. They couldn't recognize them when they looked at their faces. They could hear the names. Lu Jianxun pulled Lu Mingwen and whispered, "You will lie on the ground when they come. I shouted to kill people." If it's not Zaiton, they don't look down on country bumpkins arrogantly. This time, let them have a try.

"Are I going? Didn't you say you would go?" Lu Mingwen shrank back. He was willing to enter the city because Lu Jianxun told him that he came forward for everything and was responsible for shouting people next to him. Why did he suddenly change his mind again?

"I'm lying down. Are you sure you can do the next thing? WON'T YOU BE SCOLDED AND WEAR A HELP? Go, hurry up. Their bicycles are coming soon. Lu Jianxun paid attention to the movement around him and made sure that no one looked this way. When the bicycle swayed to him, he gently pushed Lu Mingwen and hit the bicycle impartially.

The boy on the bicycle stared at his feet and didn't find anyone in front of him at all. The car hit the man directly. He screamed in horror, jumped off the car unsteadily and ran away at the fastest speed. The wave holding the back bench reactedly, quickly let go of his hand, and did not fall. He fell down with the sound of the bicycle. He was about to break his mouth. Cursing, the man on the ground covered his head and rolled on the ground, while a man shouted sharply, "Knocking to death, hit to death, hey."

On the way, Lu Jianxun has been repeated many times in a row. In order to make his voice sound emotional, he opened his mouth and twisted his thighs hard while squeezing his hands. While squeezing tears, he knelt down to check Lu Mingwen's body. "Dead, dead, dead. Come and have a look."

Several children not far away changed their faces in horror and turned around and ran home. Xiaobo went back and forth to this kind of thing. He was at a loss. His cousin reacted quickly and dragged him back. He didn't even want his bicycle. How could Lu Jianxun let them go? He rushed to death and hug Xiaobo's legs and shouted hoarsely, " You killed my brother. Don't leave. I'm going to report to the police to arrest you."

The blood on Xiaobo's face faded clean, pale and looked at his cousin at a loss. In an instant, a flood burst into tears like a levee. "It's all you. I told you to see if you don't listen in front of me. Now it's all right."

On the second day of the Lunar New Year, relatives came to every family. It was lively gossip. When I heard the shouting death outside, they rushed out to watch the fun. They didn't know the people lying on the ground, but they knew the cycling wave. The Zhang family was in good condition, so they had Xiaobo's stomach. They wanted the moon to pick the moon and stars to pick stars. That is to say, many people borrowed industrial tickets to the Zhang family for that bicycle. I heard that Xiaobo had killed people and couldn't take care of anything else. They turned around and shouted in the direction of the courtyard of the Zhang family, "Second Brother Zhang, Brother Zhang Erge, your Xiaobo hit someone."

It's unlucky to say death during the Spring Festival. They just said they hit someone.

Zhang Xiaobo was dragged down and couldn't run away at all. Tears and nose covered his whole face, crying more than anything else. Lu Mingwen, who was holding his head on the ground, couldn't bear it and quietly kicked Lu Jianxun. Their target was Zhang Xiaobo's parents. Does it have anything to do with Zhang Xiaobo? Lu Jianxun pushed him away, hugged Zhang Xiaobo hard, and cried, "I killed someone, killed someone. Come and have a look. My poor brother is only 20 years old and hasn't got married yet. Why is his life so hard?"

The Zhang family heard what a few children said. Zhang Xiaobo's own mother was making food in the kitchen. Hearing the words, she lost her face. He ran out without solving it. She still grabbed a piece of bacon in his hand. Seeing that Xiaobo was held his legs desperately, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, screamed over, what's wrong with you? Who bullying you?"

Luo Xueru married the Zhang family for five years before she conceived a child. Her mother-in-law thought it was a girl. Her eyes were not eyes, noses and noses. She went to the hospital to give birth with her mother-in-law. It was not until she was born. The doctor said it was a boy that her mother-in-law ran over in a hurry and was reluctant to let go with the baby in her arms. There are delicious food in this family. Absolutely close to Xiaobo Xian, even her status is much higher. Compared with giving birth to three sisters-in-laws who are girls in a row, she lives a much easier life.

If Xiaobo had a long and two short, she couldn't believe what her mother-in-law would make when she went home.

"Bo, Bo, don't cry. Tell mom what's going on. Mom is the decision for you."

Hearing the voice of the Lord, Lu Jianxun sneered in his heart, but his face became more and more sad. "Second brother, my poor second brother, I'm not married yet. What should I do in the future? It's all your fault that you hit my second brother by bike." As he spoke, Lu Jianxun slowly got up and saw several people on the opposite side gathered around to see what he looked. It was not the one who surrounded them last time, but it was also a relative of the Zhang family.

Luo Xueru also recognized him, stared at him, and wanted to curse. Lu Jianxun turned his eyes and cried louder, "Okay, it's you. I recognized you. Last time you hit my brother and ruined my straw rope, and forced my brother to apologize to you. Looking at your many people, we two brothers. I had no choice but to bow my head and think that it was over. Unexpectedly, you would let your baby hit my brother. You deliberately don't want my brother to live. How on earth did my brother offend you?

Luo Xue was so angry that they deliberately touched the porcelain, but the villain sued first. She turned her head and looked at her long-faced father-in-law and explained in a hurry, "Dad, it's them. Last time I was hit by Xiaobo with a grudge."

"Well, do you know your son hit my brother last time? What does it mean to force my brother to apologize? He also stained my straw rope. With that, he cried again, "It's a pity that our family, old and young, work during the day and stay up late at night to rub the straw ropes, which were ruined by the barbarians, making us lose money for the Spring Festival..."

He didn't howl dryly, but complained with emotion. Tears were like pouring rain, his nose was like a country stream, he splashed along his chin, and he twitched his shoulders from time to time to time. He must look grief.

Indeed, when people around him saw him like this, they looked at him with sympathy. Some people said, "I also saw what happened last time. Hey, it's all for stuttering. It's not easy."

Luo Xue said something. Her pink face was almost twisted because of anger. She stared at Lu Jianxun fiercely, and her eyes were almost staring out. "Don't think I don't know your purpose, but I deliberately come to find faults. Wait. I'll go to the police station to the police station to find the public security department and pack you up."

Lu Jianxun didn't grow up being scared and continued to cry. "Everyone evaluates. If you hit someone, you have to drag our brother to the police station. Our brother deserves to be bullied without identity and background. Whether he kills someone or not, he doesn't have to be responsible."

When Lu Mingwen heard Lu Jianxun die on the left and right, his eyebrows suddenly jumped straight, curled up with cooperation, put his head in his hands, and shouted weakly, "Jianxun, Jianxun."

There were many people. Lu Jianxun was not afraid that they would run away. He loosened Xiaobo and bent down to answer Lu Mingwen, "Second brother, second brother, I'm here."

"Headache, I have a headache." Lu Mingwen covered his head and looked very painful. Lu Jianxun cried again, "Second brother, what's wrong with you? Don't scare me."

The two performed seamlessly. Even if Luo Xueru wanted to rake upside down, it was useless, and her father-in-law was here. I'm afraid she would not be happy to know that her mother-in-law's brother bullied more than less. She exhaled deeply and stood beside her husband without saying anything.

Lu Jianxun cried enthusiastically when he looked at himself, "Second brother, don't be afraid. The police station is not their family. I'll report it to the police station and ask them to arrest the person who hit you in prison."

Luo Xueru was so scared that she quickly held her son in her arms, winking at her niece next to her, and motioned to find her mother-in-law. Her mother-in-law went to buy fish in the early morning, but she hasn't come back yet. She has to call her mother-in-law back to make decisions.

Lu Jianxun wiped the tears on his face randomly and stood up and was about to leave. Luo Xueru screamed, "Quickly, stop him quickly. Don't let him go to the police station." My father-in-law and the director of the police station have some friendship, but it is impossible for the director to favor their family for such a big matter. If Xiaobo is captured, she won't live.

Zhang Quanyou worked as an director in a government department and retired after two years. There were many people staring at his position as director. If something really happens, there are absolutely less charcoal in the snow and more people who fall into the well. He asked his son to send the person to the hospital. Xiaobo hit the person, and their family couldn't get rid of responsibility. When Lu Mingwen heard that he was going to be sent to the hospital, he was a little flustered. He hugged his head tightly in his hands. He didn't know what to do. He really went to the hospital. What should he do if he had an injection and drew blood?

After taking two steps, Lu Jianxun also seemed to think of something and stopped, "Yes, yes, yes, I have to send my second brother to the hospital. I have to let the doctor see him. My second brother said that I have a headache. What if he breaks his head, what if he can't marry a daughter-in-law in the future?"

Hearing Lu Jianxun's voice, Lu Mingwen was a little less nervous, but he was still a little afraid.

The boss of the Zhang family worked together to help people up. Luo Xueru stared at the man closely as if she had found something, and her face became difficult to look at. "Dad, you see, he didn't hurt himself. It didn't look like hitting his head. I think they deliberately made trouble."

Lu Mingwen was guilty and shivered. I don't know if it was cold or something else. His legs trembled uncontrollably. Luo Xueru ran over and had to do it. "It's definitely pretended. Dad, look."

Of course, Zhang Quanyou will see if he has eyes. The man holds his head in his hand, and the mood on his face can't be seen, but the man's younger brother, a 13- or 14-year-old child, does not look like fake. He cleared his throat and stepped forward with leather boots. "Go to the hospital to see Dr. Li for a test. It's time to take a blood test. Be sure to find out where there is hair. Illness."

Hearing this, Lu Mingwen's legs were straight and weak, and his left and right arms were held before he fell to the ground. He buried his head and said nothing.

"Yes, take a blood test and check it from head to toe. Second brother, don't be afraid. I'll accompany you. Tell me where the headache is. I'll talk to the doctor later." Lu Jianxun believed in Xue Huahua's words. Since Xue Huahua said that nothing could be detected, he was not guilty at all. On the contrary, he actively asked Lu Mingwen what symptoms were.

No liar is not afraid of being exposed, unless it is not a liar.

Luo Xueru hesitated. What if something wrong with it is found to stay on Xiaobo's head? Xiaobo is only under twelve years old. If something happens, it will be troublesome. It will be a problem to replace her father-in-law in the future. She looked at her father-in-law and shouted anxiously, "Dad..."

Zhang Quanyou, who she thought of, naturally thought of reprimanding his family for giving preference to boys over girls on weekdays, but when something happened to his grandson, he was also sad, meditated slightly, and said, "His clothes are wet. It's a little far away to go to the hospital. Be careful of catching a cold. Boss and second, help him find a dress for him to change it before going to the hospital."

Lu Jianxun raised his eyebrows and was quite good. He followed Lu Mingwen and kept talking to him, "Second brother, don't be afraid. Change into a clean dress first and we'll go to the hospital. Put up with it and get better soon." Lu Jianxun was glad that it was Lu Mingwen who lay on the ground. If he really wanted to lie down without saying anything, he had already been timid and cowardly.

There are several families living in the yard, which is different from the adobe wall in the countryside. The courtyard is surrounded by buildings. Lu Jianxun still doesn't understand the structure of the house. The Zhang family lives on the third floor. The room is very small. All the rooms are connected to the hall. After they entered, they didn't even sit on stools. The man who helped Lu Mingwen came into the house and found a brand-new one. The woman next to him couldn't bear to part with his thick cotton-padded jacket. "This is a new dress. You haven't worn it yet." Obviously, Xiaobo bumped into someone and had something to do with them. The woman said something strangely.

Luo Xueru's face was unhappy. "Sister-in-law, our eldest brother's figure is similar to his. Xiaobo's father is fatter, and he can't wear his clothes."

Lu Jianxun ignored the undercurrent of knives between them and urged them to move faster and have to go to the hospital for a check-up.

Hearing that his tone was not as pitiful outside, Zhang Quanyou's eyes swept his slightly immature cheeks. If anyone looked down long ago and afraid by him, Lu Jianxun was not afraid. He smiled and greeted the old man's eyes, "What's the matter? Go back on it. Then, let's go to the police station and talk to the public security and talk about killing. If you want to be shot, what should you judge if you hit someone?"

"I'm blackmailed to my Zhang family. Tell me what you want, say a price, don't be unhappy in the big year." Zhang Quanyou read countless people. He couldn't see that the other party was prepared. He had to admire his calmness. At this time, his face did not show fear.

Lu Jianxun raised his eyebrows and turned to Luo Xueru with a smile. The latter was furious and said, "What are you looking at me?"

"If you don't know, go to the police station. No, go to the hospital first, go to the hospital for a check-up before going to the police station."

Luo Xueru was so angry, "What do you mean? Threaten me. Don't think I don't know. It's cousin Xiaobo who hit you. It has nothing to do with Xiaobo. Even if you sue the police station, I'm not afraid." On the way, she asked Xiaobo carefully. Xiaobo repeatedly said that it was not her, and Xiaobo would not lie. She asked other children and only then did she know that it was Zhang Jiaxin's son, who hit the person, was Xiaobo's cousin two months older than him.

"Isn't it? Isn't your son holding a bicycle behind him? No matter who hits it, the difference between three years in prison and five years at most. If you think that your son is not the main criminal, three years in prison is enough, you can tell the public security. In order to avenge himself, he really thought he was just thinking about it in his mind. He went to the Educated Youth Room and asked carefully. No matter what the reason, if he hurts someone, he will go to prison, and no one can escape.

Zhang Quanyou frowned, "Do you even know the main criminal?"

"I still know a lot of things. Didn't you say to change my brother's clothes? How to say it? Talk as fart, and there is no follow-up when you make a sound?" Lu Jianxun crossed Erlang's legs and looked leisurely at the layout of the room. The things were messy. If he was here, he would have to curse.

Lu Mingwen lowered his head and stirred his fingers. He wanted to say that his clothes were thin or thin, and he was comfortable to wear. His mother said that in the future, if the conditions were good, he would make a cotton-padded jacket for each of them. Sooner or later, he would have it. There was no need to wear someone else's. When Lu Jianxun saw him so cowardly, he pushed him angrily, "Change the clothes and I'm going to catch a cold. I It's up to you."

Lu Mingwen hesitated to take over the clothes. He was thin and only one piece. If he changed clothes, he had to take off his clothes. With so many people, he was embarrassed. Zhang Quanyou pointed to the bathroom and said, "Go inside to change it."

The clothes and trousers have been changed. As for the straw shoes on the feet... Lu Mingwen moved his toes and said, "I don't need shoes anymore. I'm used to wearing this." I have to walk when I get home later. I walk fast in straw shoes.

Lu Mingwen hugged his changed clothes and hugged Lu Jianxun tightly. Lu Jianxun rarely disliked it, and his tone was very gentle, "Is it still headache? Don't be afraid. We'll go to the hospital later."

Zhang Quanyou felt that he had a bad headache. He held his forehead and came straight to the point. "Speak, how much do you want?"

Lu Mingwen looked sideways at Lu Jianxun. Lu Jianxun looked at Li Xueru and smiled, but he didn't say anything. No matter how good Zhang Quanyou was patient, he scolded with a straight face, "Xueru, what's going on?" In this family, although Zhang Quanyou doesn't care about anything, he really wants to be in charge. It's definitely a big deal.

Luo Xueru didn't dare to hide anything. She explained the last thing carefully, "Dad, don't blame my brother. Xiaobo's brand-new bicycle has worn out, and they still hit people with poles." The country bumpkin is a country bumpkin. He only knows how to fight and solve everything. If the public security hadn't reminded her brother's red guards coming, she would have to teach them a lesson that day.

"Nonsense." Zhang Quanyou slapped the stool and said, "Since Xiaobo accidentally bumped into someone, you should apologize to others. Teaching by example, Xiaobo has your mother's education, and it must be crooked in the future."

Luo Xueru was wronged, and there was only a boy in Xiaobo at home. He didn't pay attention to who he valued. Afterwards, she explained to her mother-in-law that her mother-in-law still disliked not beating people.

Speaking of the matter, Zhang Quanyou roughly knew in his heart, "Speak up, what do you want?" At first, he thought that the other party was coming for money. At this time, I'm afraid it's not like that. The so-called hooligans are not terrible, but afraid that hooligans are educated. The young people in front of them are not easy to fool.

To be honest, Lu Mingwen also doesn't know the purpose of Lu Jianxun's insisting on coming to the county. He definitely dares not take money, otherwise he will be known by his mother and can't eat and walk around.

"It's easy to say." Lu Jianxun stood up, shook the mud on his straw shoes, pointed to Luo Xueru, who was indignant, and smiled, "Why did you ask my second brother to apologize to you that day? Today, I also apologize to my second brother. We are not unreasonable people. If you apologize, this matter is over."

Lu Mingwen raised his head in surprise, "Fourth brother."

"I can't help it. Being a brother is not promising. As a brother, I have to help me. My second brother bent down for you several times. Do you still remember how much he bent? If you don't remember, you can ask the person that day." Lu Mingwen bent down and bowed 90 degrees. His original intention was to turn big things into small things, but they curled the corners of their mouths arrogantly and patted him on the head with their hands.

red. Naked. Watch them naked.

What their mother teaches most often is that the family should help each other, support each other and unite, and life will get better and better. If he watches his brother bullied but he is indifferent, what kind of man is he still?

Luo Xueru turned pale and said, "Don't be shameless. It's your brother who wants to apologize himself."

"Then you have to apologize for today. Of course, you can not apologize. I won't force you." Lu Jianxun looked at Luo Xueru calmly and looked at Luo Xueru with his eyes. He said he was not forced, but that was not the case on his face. Luo Xueru gritted his teeth and didn't speak.

No matter how slow the people in the room are, they understand that they are not for the Zhang family at all, but for Luo Xueru. Who says that country people are not worthy of having the brains of literate people? The rural people in front of us have brains and courage than most cultural people. If they have a legitimate position in the county, they are probably the kind of people who are promoted step by step.

"Xueru, apologize quickly. After all, Xiaobo hit him twice and really went to the police station to leave a record. What should Xiaobo do in the future?" It was Zhang Jiaxin who spoke. Her son was the culprit of hitting people on a bicycle. He stood nervously and didn't dare to open his mouth. At this moment, after knowing that she brought her son in revenge on Luo Xueru, he hated this brother-in-law in his heart. At present, she only persuaded her to apologize, but in fact, she deliberately diaphragmed her.

"Yes, yes, Xueru, hurry up." This time, it was Luo Xueru's sister-in-law who opened her mouth. Her husband's cotton-padded jacket was worn on the country bumpkin. No matter how unhappy she looked at it, she was not happy, and naturally she would not make Luo Xueru happy.

Everyone in the room urged her to apologize to others. Luo Xueru's eyes turned red with anger, bowed her head angrily, and her voice was resentful, "I'm sorry."

Lu Mingwen quickly stood up and jumped straight all over. He habitually wanted to reach out his hand to help the other party. As soon as he stretched out his hand, he withdrew back in half of the air. Lu Jianxun planned this disaster in order to vent his anger. It was too inhumane for him to help Luo Xueru speak, so he stood upright and waited for Lu Jianxun to open his mouth.

"Who will hear such a big resentment? I said I wouldn't force you. Would you like to say directly that there are no guests waiting at home during the Spring Festival?" Lu Jianxun's heart will not soften when he looks at women. In his eyes, Luo Xueru is an enemy and doesn't let her willing to apologize. Things won't end.

Luo Xueru stared fiercely and bent down to bow, "I'm sorry." This time, the voice was obviously so resentful, but it's not good.

"It seems that the mouth of food supply is hard, and even an apology is a high tone. If you don't, call your son out and ask him to teach you. The teacher in their school should teach you what to do wrong. If not, I can teach him."

Luo Xueru gritted her teeth and was much more sincere. She bowed 90 degrees, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

After bent down more than a dozen times, Lu Jianxun waved his hand, "Well, our brother is not taking advantage of others. If it's enough, stop." Lu Jianxun looked at the child who opened the door and smiled, "Bo, right? You don't have to hate me. Everything is caused by you. You are willing to explain to us a few words when you bump into someone. Things won't develop like this. Don't think that if you have a few cents of money and a few points in the family, you won't regard others as adults. People live for decades, thirty years in Hedong and thirty years. Hexi, who knows what will happen in the future? Look, today, won't I ask your mother to apologize to my brother?"

When the people in the educated youth room talked about what happened that day, they advised him to be alert in the future, like his second brother studying, and he was not too impulsive to offend people, otherwise sooner or later he would suffer losses.

He is not sure whether he will suffer losses in the future, but if he wants to be bored, he will suffer losses now.

When the door was closed by a thumping sound, Lu Jianxun shrugged his shoulders indifferently and said to the old man sitting on the stool, "Since the person concerned apologized, we went home. The cotton-padded jacket on my brother should be compensated for my straw rope, and we will be cleared in the future." Lu Jianxun's name is Lu Mingwen, "Second brother, let's go."

Luo Xueru's teeth were so angry that she wanted someone to stop them. She only heard Lu Jianxun, who walked to the door, said, "Yes, I advise you not to revenge on our brothers, otherwise the next time we meet, it will not the street, but the police station."

After saying that, he opened the door and went out. There were many people watching the fun in the yard. The two brothers ignored it and went straight away.

In the room, Zhang Quanyou looked at his daughter-in-law seriously. "What did Xiaobo teach you like? If you don't want to study, just play at home. If you want a bicycle, buy a new one. He is not satisfied with it. He has to dig his heart to show him. My job is for the eldest daughter-in-law, and I don't care who the eldest daughter-in-law will give in the future. As for Xiaobo, he will send it out of the first month. ARMY."

After being squeezed by two country people, Zhang Quanyou has never felt so embarrassed for decades.

He also asked the teacher of Xiaobo School that he couldn't say that Xiaobo dropped out of school and played at home. He really couldn't afford to lose face.

The boss who got the job for no reason was flattered, especially his daughter-in-law. Zhang Quanyou's unit has good salary and welfare, and many leaders' children rushed in. She married and stared at this position when she married. However, Luo Xueru gave birth to a son. Her mother-in-law shouted that she wanted to leave the position to Xiaobo, and so did her father-in-law. The position was given to Xiaobo's naturally can't fall on them, but he doesn't want to. My father-in-law will suddenly make such an arrangement.

Soon, Zhang's mother, who came back from the news, quarreled with Zhang Quanyou when she heard that the old man gave the position to her eldest daughter-in-law.

The whole Zhang family was disturbed upside down.

Lu Jianxun didn't care about this. It was getting dark when he returned to the production team. Smoke came out of every chimney of every family. When he passed by several places, he saw Lu Mingwen wearing a cotton-padded jacket and asked them curiously where they had gone. Three or five sentences could not be explained clearly. Lu Jianxun fooled them casually and went home directly.

I didn't want to hide it from anyone. When I entered the stove, I told Xue Huahua the truth. Lu Hongying, who was burning, gave them a thumbs-up, "Okay, I can't see that you have the courage."

Lu Mingwen was so scared that he often looked back on the road to see if he had followed him. He was afraid that the Zhang family would have revenge and find gangsters to beat them on the road. He simply returned to the production team without any accident. At this time, he got home at ease.

"The second brother has no courage. I dragged him there and didn't ask them to compensate us for anything. I'm not feeling well." Lu Jianxun sat down by Lu Hongying and bent down to grab the straw rope on the ground. The straw rope was rubbed tightly. When burning, he had to untie and break it to order it. "Third sister, don't worry, whoever bullies you in the future will also find a way to help you avenge."

It's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years. After calming down, he carefully studied the details of revenge and implemented it without any problems.

Lu Hongying sneered, "Who wants you to help me? I have hands and feet."

"Mom said that our sisters and brothers should unite. You are a girl. If you get married in the future and your mother-in-law and family beat you, don't hide it like Yingzi's mother. No matter who the other party is, I will never forgive him." He has a good memory and will never forget the hatred he should have.

Lu Mingwen thought Xue Huahua would scold them. Unexpectedly, Xue Huahua didn't say anything, but Lu Dewen asked him, "What should I do if I really take you to the hospital for a blood test?"

"The second brother said he hit his head. Who knows what can be detected?" Lu Jianxun was not afraid. "Whether the second brother was injured or not, there would be no free money when he went to the hospital. If the doctor said it was okay, I would say that their equipment was backward and he asked to go to the city for a check-up. If the city could not go out, they would go to the provincial capital. A series of expenses were spent. Will they willing to spend a series of expenses? Besides, don't the city people value face the most? If it is really rumored that his child bumped into someone, where did the face go? I heard the old man call for someone to change his second brother's clothes and knew that they wanted to solve it in private, so give them face."

Otherwise, he won't go to the Zhang family. What if he is killed?

He told Lu Dewen about his worries, and Lu Dewen agreed, "You're right. They have the final say when they enter their house and can't go with them easily."

Xue Huahua rubbed flour and looked soft. She said why she couldn't find anyone for lunch and went to the team to ask. Lu Jianguo said that the two brothers asked him to open a letter of introduction to the county. She guessed that the two were worried that they would be impulsive to do things. Unexpectedly, things would be done beautifully. Maybe she should teach Lu Jianxun to take it away. Forgiving people and forgiving, but she doesn't want to.

I don't want to sow the seeds of cowardice in Lu Jianxun's heart.

Besides, she believes that Lu Jianxun is not a provocation for no reason. If anyone does not attack him, he will not be impersonate.

Xue Huahua not only did not criticize them, but also praised Lu Jianxun, and also explained the purpose of Lu Mingwen's apology. She left the green hills without firewood. If she made trouble at the police station that day, the two would suffer losses.

Xue Huahua affirmed that each of the two brothers had good performance.

Lu Jianxun, who got a positive, made rapid progress in his studies like opening a plug-in. In the exam at the end of the first month of the first lunar year, he defeated Lu Mingwen, who ranked second with 80 points in Chinese, geography and history, and won by five points. Everyone couldn't believe it. You know, the topic of this exam was taught by Grandpa Li Xuemei and a few friends, and the focus was on learning, but The questions are very different from before. Many knowledge points are interspersed with exams. It feels like asking about the impact of the Opium War or the cause of the Raven War. The examination time is longer than answering the questions.

This exam is the worst they have ever taken.

If the standard answer in Li Xuemei's hand hadn't been approved by the educated youth house owner, they would have doubted the answer.

In the new year, except for the difficulty of the high school curriculum and the slower progress, nothing else seems to have changed. The senior high school curriculum is not as monotonous as junior high school, and many question types have been added to mathematics. Sometimes a whole page of questions can be written to calculate the answer, not to mention complex and changeable geographical questions, alpine basin plain locations, Monsoon marine climate area...

Often two or three words away, the answer is very different, and the brothers are exhausted by tossing around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 198K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.6M 36.9K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
20.6K 361 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
80.2K 2.1K 60
Title: 天灾种田记 / Natural Disaster Farming Author: 慕水之鱼 Chapters: 131 [COMPLETED] In 2050, the eruption of the Lengzhou volcano kicked off the end of th...