I still love you || Taekook |...

By BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... More

๐Ÿ‚ introduction ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-1 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 3 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 4 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 5 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 6 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 7 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 8 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 9 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-10 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-13๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-14 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-15 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-18๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-19๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-20๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-21๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-22๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-23๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-24๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-25๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-26๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-27๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-28๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-29๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-30๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-31๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-32๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-33๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-34๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-35๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚chapter-36๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-37๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-38๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-39๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-40๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-41๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-42๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-43๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-44๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-45(M)๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-46๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ Epilogue ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 2 ๐Ÿ‚

7.8K 437 93
By BabyTaeBear95

I spent 10,000 hours and 10,000 more~♪♪
Oh if that's would it take to learn the sweetheart of yours.......

~~❥❥♡♡♡~~

A sigh of frustration and tiredness escaped through mrs kim's mouth while staring at the closed door of the mansion. She was waiting for taehyung who didn't returned back home from last three days.

Jungkook enters the living room with a slow pace. He sat beside mrs kim on the couch. Mrs kim seem to notice his presence.

"What should i do with this boy? You know kookie it's fourth time in this month he didn't came home." She huffed shaking her head.

"Then call him." Jungkook suggests but got startled when she turns her face suddenly at him with wide eyes.

"Oh my god!! How can i forget about my expensive useless phone. Thank you so much kookie." She stated dramatically.

She grabbed her phone from the table and unlocked it. She goes through the contacts and tapped on taehyung's number and waited for the call to get connect but her face falls when it was switched off.

"That brat his phone is switched off, this time i will not let him go easily." She said slamming the phone on the table.

Jungkook pouts as tears swells in his eyes. It's been two days taehyung didn't returned home. He haven't feel this gloomy in heart if he were in his house but now when he is here in his hyungie's house he is feeling all alone.

"When will he come it's his birthday tomorrow." Jungkook mumbled lowly but mrs kim heard it. The most important reason to get angry on taehyung.

"Let's see when will he come till then let's make a cake for him, ok?" She asks and he nods smiling slightly.

Both starts to make taehyung's favourite food and cake. After that they went to decorate taehyung's room too. They both smiled widely and hugs eachother satisfied with their work.

The night was getting darker and colder but there was no sign of taehyung. Mrs kim was massaging her temples while jungkook was sitting with arms crossed over his chest with lips forming an angry pout.

"This is too much now, when will he come back. I want to see him, he is being a baddie now." Jungkook said pouting.

Mrs kim sighs and starts to pat his head softly calming him down. She glanced at the the clock which shows 11:55 pm. She sighs heavily.

"Kookie baby go and bring the cake to his room let's go in there." She said and he nods while running away to the kitchen.

Meanwhile a black haired boy peeked inside his home through the window of living room. He jumps in when he found the living room empty.

He sighs in relief when he don't find his mom there. He slowly starts to walk to his room like a thief glancing here and there making sure is safe and his path is all clear.

When he reached outside his room, he twisted the doorknob and opened the door. He jumped in excitement with eyes closed but the next moment he opens his eyes his face expression turned from smiling to horrified.

He smiles nervously looking at his mom who is standing there with arms crossed over her chest while shoting a deadly glare at him.

"What's up beautiful?" Taehyung asked excitedly hoping she will spare him while taking baby steps to her.

"The ceiling." She replies with a straight face.

Taehyung gulps seeing that face but quickly hugs her and decided to act cute.

"I am sorry mom i really wanted to come early but my friends didn't let me go." He said looking at her making an innocent face.

She tried hard to keep her face stern but atlast she couldn't resist his puppy eyes. Her face expression soften as lips curved up slightly.

But then jungkook enters the room placing his feet carefully on floor while carrying the cake with so much protection.

He lifts his face to look forward but his eyes widen and face glowed brightly when his eyes falls on taehyung's broad shouldered back.

"TAETAE HYUNGIE." He shouts as he bounced on his feet slightly.

Taehyung who was unaware of his presence flinched at the high pitched cheerful voice.

Mrs kim chuckled seeing taehyung's reaction. Oh boy his face was horrified.

Taehyung turns and saw jungkook standing there smiling brightly staring at him without blinking his doe eyes.

Jungkook's breath hitched after seeing taehyung. He missed him damn much. Those intense eyes makes his knees weak.

His pointed sharp nose with bread cheeks which jungkook wants to caress so badly, those slight red pillowy lips alluring him to just kiss them were all around his mind.

"For you." Mrs kim said pointing from behind at the cake in jungkook's hands.

But taehyung thought she is talking about jungkook and his eyes widened. He first stares at jungkook and then to his mom. Both of them are smiling widely. He gulps.

"F-for me?" He asks again nervously and both nods.

Jungkook comes closer to him with his most beautiful bunny smile never leaving his face because of the handsome boy infront. He forwards the cake to taehyung.

"Happy birthday hyungie~ you know we made this for you." Jungkook exclaimed blushing.

While taehyung just got his breath back after hearing it. He thought that jungkook is his birthday gift...

Aish forget it he smiles looking at jungkook and ruffled his hairs sweety causing jungkook to close his eyes at the touch of his fingers in his hairs.

"Thank you so much bunny." He said softly which caused jungkook to jump in joy.

Taehyung quickly took the cake from jungkook's hand when the younger boy starts to hop like a bunny.

"Happy birthday my baby." Mrs kim wished, kissing his forehead lovingly.

"Thank you mom." He said smiling and place the cake on the table.

His mom quickly lighten up the candles. He bends little and is about to blow the candles when jungkook stops him. He looks up at him with confusion written face.

"Hyungie make a wish before blowing the candles." He said innocently making taehyung to let out a small laugh.

"I don't believe in this kind of things." Taehyung replies which caused jungkook to pout.

"But i believe. Do that for me hyungie please." Jungkook pleads looking at him with shining eyes, pouting sadly.

Taehyung don't know why but after seeing those eyes he will be able to decline. He simply nods his head and cleared his throat before closed his eyes to make a wish.

'I don't know what to wish, i don't need anything but i wish he gets all he wants in his life. He gets all the happiness and love in his life.'

Taehyung's face adorned a beautiful smile causing jungkook and mrs kim to wonder what the boy is wishing?

Taehyung blows the candles and cuts the cake shaking his head slightly laughing little when he heard his mom and jungkook messed with the birthday song.

He feeds his mom first and then to jungkook. Both feeds taehyung back. Taehyung is looking around his room admiring the decoration but then-

"Oww, what are you doing mom? You should give me my present?" He asks wincing in pain when she twisted his ear little hard.

"This is your present you brat. But first tell me where the hell were you for last three days huh? Why the hell i couldn't contact you?" She asked raising her voice.

"Ahh.... mom i was with chim and my other friends, we went outside seoul to celebrate my birthday." Taehyung replies and he winced in pain more when she twisted his ear more harder.

"You brat you would had told me about it. Do you have any idea how worried i was? But it's ok, now you are not allowed to step out from the house for two days understand." She scolded him and left his ear. His eyes widened after hearing her.

"Mom you can't do this to me. I can't stay here and that for two days, no never." He protested.

"No card, no bike and no phone that's it." She said with an unbothered look.

Taehyung looks at her with unbelievable look. He can't stay in the house when he is an outgoing person. It will be really suffocating for him.

"Mom it's my birthday atleast spare me this time." He said with a frown on his face while eyes showing the immense gloominess.

That face clenched jungkook's heart. He can't see taehyung sad even it's taehyung who did something wrong.

"Aunty please don't do this to hyungie, he will not do it again pwease." Jungkook pouts making a puppy face.

Mrs kim sighs in defeat only a heartless person can say no to this adorable face. She can't help but to shook her head seeing the younger boy this whipped.

"Alright but you have to stay with both of us then if you behaved well then I'll cancel your punishment." She said pointing at taehyung who nods immediately.

"Ok then take rest we are leaving now. Good night." She said patting his head lovingly.

"Good night mom." He replies smiling.

"Good night hyungie." Jungkook said and hugs him.

Taehyung flinched due to sudden hug. His heart was pounding in his chest when jungkook buried his face into his neck.

But the feeling of younger's warm body against his is making him feel something. He slowly put his shaking hands on jungkook's waist.

"Good night kook." He said pushing jungkook away.

Jungkook pouts at it. He don't like when taehyung push him away. He didn't let it to destroy his mood as he slowly left the room.

Taehyung then lay down on his bed and closed his eyes. While jungkook too did the same but he is smiling like a fool to see his taetae hyungie and giving him a hug.

--🥀--

"I said no then no jungkook." Taehyung said in low voice massaging his temples.

"But you will look cute in this hyungie. Please just for once." Jungkook beamed with sparkling eyes.

Currently they were in the shopping mall. They came here because mrs kim and jungkook wanted to buy things for themselves while taehyung was dragged out by them as he have to spend the day with them.

Taehyung was really pissed by jungkook and his mom but he can't do anything about it.

"I said-" before taehyung can complete jungkook cut him off by shouting.

"Aunty taetae hyungie is being a meanie to me."

Mrs kim quickly rushed there and glared at taehyung.

"What's happening here? How dare you to bother my baby?" She asks wrapping her arm around jungkook's shoulder.

"Mom i am not bothering your baby, he is the one forcing me to put that thing." He explains pointing at jungkook who is carrying tiger's ears while wearing one headband himself.

(Uwu my baby 🥺❣️)

"Then do it what's problem in that." She said nonchalantly.

"Those ugly ears are my problem. I will not wear it that's it. And you don't try to force me understand." He snapped glaring at jungkook who looks down with trembling lips.

"I am sorry." Jungkook mumbled. He keeps the ears back and ran away.

Mrs kim got really furious on her son. She glares at him before speaking.

"It's just a headband what's there to scold my baby? Can't you just do it for him. I don't know why the hell he likes this brat." She grumbled walking away leaving a dumbfounded taehyung behind.

He just heard first line from her mouth. He sighs running his fingers through his hairs and sat on a chair. His eyes landed on tiger ears which jungkook was carrying few minutes ago.

He kept looking at them for sometime. He got up and take them with him before leaving to find jungkook. He went to every single corner of the mall except for kids area. He went and sighs in relief seeing jungkook there.

"Kook." He calls jungkook.

After hearing him jungkook looks up but instantly turns his face other side pouting. Taehyung sighs and walks closer to him.

"Bunny look at me." He said but jungkook was really mad.

He got down on his knees in front of him, shocking his own self. Jungkook kept looking other side now pouting more. Taehyung sighs and cups jungkook's face turning it to his side.

"I-i know i was mean, but you were making me angry. But it's fine don't do it again."  Taehyung advised but didn't said sorry for his behaviour.

Jungkook scoffed at his words. He removed taehyung's hands from his face and stood up walking away.

Taehyung clenched his fists slowly losing his patience. He also stood up and grabbed jungkook's wrist.

"Where are you going now?" He asked but jungkook freed his wrist from taehyung's grasp and starts to walk away.

Taehyung had enough of jungkook's tantrums. He hurriedly went behind jungkook and held his shoulders. He then slammed jungkook on the wall.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he gasped at sudden movement. He looks at taehyung who was glaring at him while his jaw was clenched tightly.

Jungkook gulps as his heart starts to beat crazily in his chest looking at taehyung.

"Don't try to fucking ignore me when i talk, got it?" Taehyung growled lowly in his deep voice.

Jungkook was standing there frozen his breath quicken while fingers tugging hem of his sweeter nervously.

When taehyung got no reply from jungkook he slammed his fist on the wall right next to jungkook's face.

"I asked got it?" He yelled causing jungkook to flinch on the spot.

Tears start to stream down jungkook's cheeks. His lips wobbled and body start to tremble badly. In less than a second jungkook turned into sobbing mess.

Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose frustrated. He took some deep breaths to calm himself. When he was calm enough he shifts back his attention to jungkook who was sobbing.

"I-i am s-sorry don't cry p-please." Taehyung stuttered because he never said sorry to anyone even it's his own fault.

But the crying bunny in front of him made him to apologise. Taehyung's body jerks a little backward when jungkook latches on him.

"T-taetae hyungie m-meanie.... meanie m-meanie....." Jungkook cried hitting taehyung's chest with his fist while his other arm was around taehyung's body.

Taehyung also wraps his arms around jungkook. He softly starts to rub his back calming the trembling boy.

"I know i am meanie the biggest meanie but stop crying please i am sorry.......Umm how about you put these on my head." Taehyung suggests showing him tiger's ears.

This gained jungkook's attention. He detached himself from taehyung and snatched the ears. He put them on taehyung's head sniffing. His lips curves up forming a big smile.

"W-wow you are looking s-so cute hyungie. So cute so c-cute sooooo cuttteeeeeee." Jungkook squeals excitedly pinching taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung starts to rethink about his decision. He is feeling embarrassed because of the attention they are gaining.

"O-ok stop now, l-let's go." He said ears turned red in embarrassment.

He held jungkook's hand and hurriedly drags him out from there. Jungkook intertwined their fingers and linked his other arm with taehyung's.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asks staring at their intertwined hands.

"What am i doing? Nothing." Jungkook said innocently shrugging his shoulders.

Taehyung just sighs and keep walking to his mom. When they were little far from mrs kim she looks at them and feel like she will faint seeing taehyung with those ears.

Her gaze shifted to their intertwined hands. She put her hand on her mouth and wipes her fake tears dramatically.

"Omo my babies are looking so cute. Come here to mom." She calls them spreading her arms.

Jungkook nods excitedly and drags taehyung with him. Taehyung being helpless let himself dragged by jungkook.

She hugs both of them and kissed their foreheads. She looks at them fondly.

'My babies i wish they stay together forever.'

"Hyungie buy me a ice cream pwease." Jungkook said pouting.

"Alright let's go." He said smiling and takes jungkook to buy icecream.

Remaining day jungkook keeps dragging taehyung everywhere like an excited bunny. Taehyung never will admit but he did enjoyed this day with jungkook.

They all had their dinner before returning home. Taehyung is driving while jungkook is sitting beside him on passenger seat and his mom on backseat.

Jungkook was really tired after running here and there. He fell asleep during the ride. When they reached mrs kim saw jungkook was sleeping.

"Tae take him to his room, but don't wake him, ok." She said softly on which he nods.

He gets out from the car and went to jungkook's side. He slowly pick him bridal style and walks inside the house.

He went to jungkook's room and lays him down on the bed. Jungkook was clutching his shirt tightly in his fists.

"Taetae hyungie." Jungkook mumbled in his sleep while taehyung unconsciously smiles at it.

"Yes it's me bunny now sleep." He whispers and pats jungkook's head.

He slowly freed his shirt from jungkook's fists. He covered the younger with the blanket and left the room after it.

He went to his room and took shower before sleeping. Memories of today starts to flood his mind. He never thought that his birthday will become so memorable because of his mom and jungkook.

______________________________________

I hope you like the chapter and ignore mistakes please.💖

Stay safe and take care. Thanks for reading. 😘💞

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 40.2K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
1M 48.5K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
85.5K 4.8K 30
"Ramyeon meokgo gallae, Hyungie??" "H-huh ?? Wh-What?? Could you repeat ??" Said Taehyung after he recovered from choking , from what he heard. " I...
555K 26.1K 78
โœ…COMPLETEDโœ… Story of a two young lad... . K. Th . J. Jk One who swore that he would never see this boy who's in front of him ever agai...