Loving the Enemy

By mydumbas

Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the en... More

PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
...

Chapter 9

6.9K 125 38
By mydumbas

Anna POV

"What is it?" Oh, right, I totally forgot Ace.

I take his blindfold of his head and reach for the glove compartment in front of Ace while telling him that we are being followed. I take out two guns and hand one two Ace. I shouldn't trust him with this because who knows if he will just shoot me, but I just hope he isn't that stupid.

He sighs before rolling down his window. He looks surprisingly calm and not stressed or something. He removes his seatbelt as I drive faster. He turns himself so he looks in the direction of the SUV's following us, sticking his upper body out the window.

How I would love to push him out right now.

He starts shooting the tires and two or so cars crash into each other. I take a left turn that leads to the highway.

There are a few cars on the highway, but it being night right now there aren't many cars here. I speed up getting a bit more distance between me and the other cars.

"Ace get in" I say rather loudly due to the shooting.

He does as I say and I step on the brake, putting the car in reverse, driving backwards.  

I roll down my window as well and start shooting.

In front of us are a few more cars, but I can see a few guys' eyes widen, probably surprised by my action. But they shouldn't be surprised. Either they overestimate me or they are sexists and think a woman couldn't do shit like that.

I tip on both.

The driver of the car in front of us tries to shoot at the windshield, but smart me, my car is bulletproof. Idiota didn't even tried to aim at one of us.

I give him an unimpressed look and shoot him straight between the eyes. His car suddenly into reverse and crashes into the car behind them.

"Giovanni" I hum. "Look beside us"

I do as Ace said and look to the left then the right, only to see two cars trapping us between them. I sigh and shake my head.

They should give up already. They don't have a fucking chance. We already took down most of their cars why keep going then?

I put the car back in drive and make a half turn, driving forward again. I speed up only for them to copy my actions but slowly crushing us. Before they get the chance to scratch my car I step on the brake making them slightly crash together. They slow down giving me the perfect chance to speed up all the way down the highway. I look in the rear mirror seeing that they are pretty much far away.

Lucky motherfuckers, they didn't scratch my baby. At least I hope. Because these buona a nulla would get it if there was one. If I would see them again.

The car is silent and only our calmed breaths and the car speeding trough the night is heard.

I turn to him for a breathe moment only to see him already looking at me with an expressionless face. I narrow my eyes at him. "What?"

"Pretty impressive.", he turns his head to the street, "But I could do better."

I scoff before bursting out laughter because of his crazy assumption. He is so delusional, I swear.

He looks at me again shaking his head a bit. "Your delusional mister De Luca." He scoffs at my thought but then there is a light smirk on his face before questioning, "Is that a challenge, Anna?"

I scoff again. "Yeah right. But I think we already know who would win. Ace. " I pronounce his name with the same venom he just did with mine.

"Me." We both answer at the same time.

Of course he would be so selfish. He always thinks he's the best in everything.

I mean I am not very different than him but, I, at least know, that I am the best. And cagna let me tell you, you can't prove me wrong. Because I already fucking won in life. Because I am absolutely gorgeous, smart, rich, sexy, elegant. Oh and did I mention I'm drop gorgeous? Yeah I think you know the drill sluts.

______________

He slams the door shut to my car and starts walking away.

Uh. How dare he slam my door after I saved his fucking ass.

He told me to let him out at a gas station in the middle of nowhere of New York, somewhere I have never been. Obviously.

I roll the window down and drive up slowly. Damn he's pretty fast. "Uhh. No thank you or something?"

He scoffs, "For what?"

"For... for what?! You are asking me for what? Motherfucker there are many things you can thank me for. For example that I saved your fucking ass from being killed, which I am surprised by myself because you are my damn enemy, and that I gave you a ride. I could have just dropped you somewhere in nowhere and you would be fucking lost." I state the obvious in disbelieve.

"I would be perfectly fine without your help. The only fucking reason we were together in that car was because our friends thought it would be a great idea to team us up."

God he is just to stubborn to realize that he needed my help and would be dead without me.

I let out a sigh before cursing him out quietly. But he stops walking when I say one thing that probably makes him angry. I am even surprised he fucking heard me.

I stop the car as he walks to the open window looking at me with a look of disbelieve.

Honestly he shouldn't be that surprised I called him that because I only voiced out the truth.

"What did you just say?"

"Um I said many things. Do you mean stronzo? Or... pezzo di merda? Or was it porco? Or I don't know maybe mi-"
[idiot; piece of shit; pig]

Before I could finish my sentence he interrupted me.

Only two words: Fucking. Rude.

"Stop playing dumb, you know exactly what I meant" he snarls.

Okay, calm down jamal.

"Oh yeah that. You mean faccia di culo." I smirk knowing I am just teasing him at this point. I like to squeeze out a reaction of him.
[asshole]

I watch as his expression changes. He stands straight again, looks around before walking to my side of the car as I watch him with a curious gaze. When he gets to my side he slams the door open and pulls me out by my neck. He shuts the door, slamming me against my car and his grip on my neck slightly tightening.

Well this took a quick turn.

"You are playing too much, Anna. Hai citato mia sorella, donna."
[you mentioned my sister, woman]

I don't say anything.

I know I went too far. At first i just cursed him out but then i said something about his sister, and she is a really taboo topic.

After some time he realised I wouldn't say anything. "Ever mention her again and your fucking dead." He threatens the same thing he did all those years now.

"I wanna see you try. Again." I lean in to whisper in his ear, "Because as far as I remember, you couldn't do it."

His grip on my neck tightened. He whispers in my ear threatingly, "Yeah, ma questa volta ti legherò a una sedia e ti scuoierò finché non sanguinerai."
[but this time, I'll tie you to a chair and skin you until you bleed to death]

And with that he loosens his grip on my neck and walks away.

Now I feel cold.

God he's a pain in the ass.

I hate him so fucking much.

Annoyed I get into my car and drive to the hotel that I was staying at because of this stupid ball.

When I get there I take a shower and call Vanessa to tell them she shall meet me in Tokyo tomorrow.

And then I finally go to sleep, after an eventful day.

________________________

Sorry for not updating for a long time i have schhol and shit yk yk

Hope y'all liked it

I'm sorry if this car scene was bad I am not really good at that shot😭✌️

Anyways see you next time (that might take a bit longer just sorry in advance)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
83.3K 479 9
(EDITING) Evangeline West was a happy girl when she was little, despite the passing of her mother and the actions of her father, she always could cou...
133K 1.9K 55
|Book 1 in Dangerous Mafia Series| Please read this first| A girl who has secrets and thoughts darker than most. A boy who will be the leader of the...
27K 801 50
Emilia Morales is taken in by the Russian Mafia leader at 16 after her father tries to kill her. For the next 7 years she takes on a new identity, Vi...