King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

14//Bunny Trap

3.4K 223 71
By BunTeaHunter

"Must I really wear royal attire? It feels so undeserving for me to be dressed in such pretty fabrics"

It is Tomorrow and the bunny is covered in silk and frilly garments, Jungkook nervously adjusted his neck collar with care, too afraid to put any force that can give even the slightest damage on the cloth.

"What of it you deem as undeserving, Jungkook hyung? You are the King's Consort and the beloved Thumper of the Kingdom"

"I would not technically use the word 'beloved', Heuningkai"

The Butler is tasked to deliver the bunny's attire and assist him with changing his garments. As much as Jungkook would prefer doing it on his own, he was rather too afraid to accidentally rip such royal clothing that is most likely more expensive than his own life.

However, as much as the bunny is willing
to admit it, he fell in love with this beautiful attire. His entire life, he had only wore baggy and worn-out clothings, trying to save as much money as he can to only give his brother the best ones.

A part of him have always wanted to try to be covered in pretty clothing. Even as simple as a plain white dress will make the bunny be happy in life as he dances in the forest, letting the dress flow through the wind. But the pants he wore are quite comfortable, so there is no room to complain.

"Well, hyung. I see you in that light, your willingness to protect the weak is truly admirable. I could only wish to be as strong as the Thumper"

"If you put your heart into it.. you can be stronger than Thumper"

The dear's eyes softened at those words being said with seriousness from Jungkook. He smiled down as he adjusted the belt in the right position on the bunny's pants.

"I am starting to understand his Majesty's decision on choosing you as his Consort, Jungkook hyung"

This made Jungkook stutter in embarrassment, still not having the time to accept his new title and status in the castle and with the King.

"Please.. he and I far are too different to be seen as compatible. The King only offered it to protect my brother and I from any attack by the citizens"

"If I remember correctly.." Hyuka said as he guided the older to a seat so he could properly cover the bunny's face with light make up.

"Didn't his Majesty offer this role to you before he discovered you're Thumper?"

Jungkook's lips formed to a thin-line, having no means to back up his claims due to how truthful the Butler's words are.

He is left speechless.

"I am in no way against your better judgment, but all I could only say for a fact is that you are the first hybrid he offered to be his Consort"

What Hyuka said is right, ever since Taehyung's coronation and have the power to choose the roles of the hybrids of his choosing. All roles have been given, but one. Many have fought, bribed, begged and willing to take the role of Consort for it is just as powerful as the King's.

In all of the white tiger's years as King, he never made an occasion to invite hybrids into his castle to find his supposed Consort, clearly not even bothered to try.

Even with his own men, especially Jin, Jimin and Hyuka, giving their opinions and advices on how good it is to give someone a role as Consort. Taehyung just couldn't find the right hybrid in his eyes that fits the role.

Until Jungkook entered.

"I just.. I was.. I was only trying to heal his wounded shoulder.."

The Butler hummed as he carefully puts a beautiful blush on the bunny's soft cheeks before replying.

"He bared his teeth and growled, ready to kill, yet you held your ground and offered to help him. Normally, many would run"

"Many, but some will still offer"

"And how few those 'some' are, hyung"

The older was astounded on how direct the dear hybrid was, not being afraid to speak out his mind and how others will react to his words. As Hyuka chuckles on the wide eyes of Jungkook's, he continued on with his sentence.

"I have also heard, you climbed up the castle walls with an injured wrist, taking such high risk of falling only to check on his Majesty's healing progress"

The older sees him kneel in one knee and soon felt the Butler's hands softly grab onto his own to adorn his fingers with sparkling jewelry, mostly with blue sapphires to compliment his snow-kissed skin.

"I could only say, that the numbers have lessened drastically and you must accept that you are truly one-of-a-kind, Jungkook hyung"

Hyuka stood up and gave the bunny a slight nod, keeping sure to not bow and accidentally harm him with his horns.

The older took this as the signal to slowly stand on his feet, the Butler quick on his side to make sure he doesn't fall and hurt himself. His bandaged thigh grace the soft fabric of his pants and it hurts lesser than yesterday.

"How is the corset? Do tell if it is too tight for you"

His attire was provided with a corset of some sort to support his waist and keep his ribs in place, no worry of any sudden movements that could potentially damage th

Jungkook tested his strength to move forward by walking around his room with careful steps as the dear hybrid follows suit in guard of his posture. He felt his body ease at finally having some exercise after staying in the bed for a while.

"It is just right, Heuningkai. You did an exceptional job with tightening without any fail"

"I am glad to have given you my best service, we can now proceed to the dining area and meet the others there. Do not worry about some staffs, only those his Majesty trusts is present"

The bunny gulped nervously before nodding at this. They will now discuss their plans with him and his brother, how things will work from this day on. He cannot lie that this wreck his nerves for his life is now changing drastically.

The Butler offered his arm to the Consort with a reassuring smile, trying his best to calm Jungkook.

"It is time for you to make your presence known and show who his Majesty has chosen"

Right, here goes nothing then.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

10 hybrids all sitted in one table, the leader of them all being the only one standing on his feet as they all patiently wait to be graced by a special hybrid's presence.

Some are calm, others holds excitement, getting the opportunity to have a proper conversation with the infamous Thumper and have a chance to know the hybrid unmasked.

The King could only stand and stare at the door, waiting patiently to find a pair of bunny ears in his line of vision. He felt a small presence by his side, but he did not turn to look for he has no need to. Knowing well it is their Royal Enforcer.

"Your Majesty, I have counted and all of our trusted men are present in this room, the brother of Thumper is included in the countings as well as his Royal Highness"

Taehyung nodded at this, "Good, Thumper and Kai will be arriving shortly. Tell all to settle down before his arrival" his tail swaying slightly as he speaks.

"Understood, your Majesty"

He felt the squirrel move away from his presence and approaches the table, spreading the word of the King's making them sit in a more proper posture. Except one.

A small snort was heard from him and the King's ears twitched in small annoyance, already having an idea who and what he'll say.

"Taehyungie seems to anticipate Thumper more than yours truly"

"Jimin don't start this"

"Oh come on! I am aware you have grown quite envious of me after you heard Jungkookie called me hyung"

A small growl was heard under his throat as the white tiger tries to not show his emotions to his close friend. Unfortunately for him, the said 'close friend' knows his mannerisms too well.

"Be careful, your Majesty. Your tail is swishing a bit more violently than usual"

Then his lover came in to try to stop the upcoming banter of the two "Do not tease his Majesty about his crush, Jiminie"

However Yoongi's attempts only worsened the situation, clearly enjoying how the King's tail only swaying faster, more annoyed than ever.

Namjoon could never understand at just how courageous the two cats are with pushing his Majesty's buttons. He has acknowledged their close relationship, but maybe he still needs time to adjust with everything.

"You two are ruthless and have no care in the world. Please value your lives more" he decided to comment, which only made Jimin throw himself on the General, laughing.

This did made the active tail of Taehyung's to stop for a moment, seeming to have calmed down after hearing the words from Namjoon.

"Oh Joonie hyung, you still need time to have a good understanding on how normal it is for me and my baby with teasing Taehyung here"

"It is because Yoongi couldn't say no to you when doing dumb things, only joining you doing dumb things" Sitting right beside Namjoon on his left, Jin joined in their conversation with a shake of his head.

The calico only purrs at this and held onto his lover with a smirk.

"What can I say? Yoongi Boongi and I are the dumb and dumber couple"

"The way you said the title so proudly.."

Soobin watched with curiosity and amazement on how the Kingdom's men speak with one another so casually and laidback. He had made assumptions with these hybrids to be strict and uptight, but that was not the case at all.

He smiled slightly when Taehyun took his seat right across while his left is where Namjoon currently is. Still feeling grateful for how considerate his Majesty is for appointing the squirrel to give him some comfort and a familiar face other than his hyung.

"I do not find it pleasing that my seat is right beside these two annoying cats"

Hoseok sighs, making the calico gasped dramatically, as if offended by the comment. Although his face he made so ridiculously almost made the young bunny let out a snort.

"How dare you! Be grateful you have front seat entertainment!"

"We all have front seats with this torture, Jimin"

With a huff, Jimin patted his lover's chest to grab his attention before demanding "Baby, Hobi hyung is being rude to me. Tell him that he's a bitch"

The black cat turns to the squirrel beside him with a monotone look, without missing a beat he said with a flat tone in his voice.

"You're a bitch, Hobi"

Yeah, this group is not what Soobin has expected, it mostly exceeded all of his expectations. He could only watch his hyung rubbing his temples at the scene in front of him as the Royal Assassin took out a knife ready to commit a crime, but the General drank some water, unbothered that his life is in danger.

He assumed the Councilor or the Royal Enforcer to stop Hoseok from making a ruckus within the dining area, but all he heard is the hamster's squeaky laughter and Taehyun, who sits on Jimin's left, only watching in amusement.

"EVERYONE BE QUIET!!!"

A booming voice filled the room, the sudden loud noise have made everyone freeze in place. Instinctively puts their eyes on the owner.

It was the Prince, Kim Beomgyu, who sat right beside the King's seat.

His voice sounded stern and commanding, Soobin almost cowers at such a tone, however all was shattered once the bear cub pointed at the empty seat right across from his and said with a quiver in his voice.

"H-Hyu-Hyung.. why.. why i-is that seat.. em- empty?" he let out a nervous laughter and turned his head to face the King "Ahaha.. this.. this is where Hyu-.. this is where Hyuka w-will sit, right?"

This time, Taehyung removed his eyes from the entrance door to properly reply to his young brother, his voice having a hint of devious undertone to it, almost teasingly.

"Now why would Hyuka sit there? He is in charge of today's event, so he will be on his feet as he serves us, little one"

The King's lips twitched up slightly as the panic increased behind the Prince's eyes, registering in his mind that the Thumper will in fact, sit right across from him.

Taehyun seeming to love to be at the center of the chaotic hybrids, having enjoyment watching the couples on his right fight with Hoseok, while his left is a Bear Prince hyperventilating.

Finally, one last missing voice joined the conversation, sounding quite tired with how Beomgyu is acting.

"I could already bet you will try to look all proper and polite once Thumper enters. You are so fake, Beomie" Yeonjun cackles as he sees the Prince's face redden in anger and embarrassment at his words.

"Says the one who sits at the end of the table! Only annoying hybrids sits at the end of the table!"

"Very well thought out rebuttal you have bestowed upon my oh so annoying self, your Royal Highness"

Before the cub could destroy the fox with his insults, Hoseok cut him off with a pout etched on his pretty face. He then points to himself and his next words made Beomgyu panic even more.

"I'm sitting right across Yeonjunnie, which means I also sat the end of the table. Are you calling me annoying, Gyu?"

Then Jin raised his hand, gaining the poor Prince's attention "I am sitting right beside Yeonjun. Does that mean I am partly annoying, your Royal Highness?"

No one had not given Beomgyu time to breathe and defend himself as the others joined in, trying to theorize the cycle and sitting arrangement on what could be calculated in the levels of how annoying a hybrid can be.

The one sitting quietly is Soobin, he could feel his tense shoulders relaxing, seeing just how "normal" and how close these royal hybrids act in front of him. It just goes to show that everyone is still human with imperfections.

Suddenly, the entrance door opens and everyone flinched, including the King. Almost on instinct, they all held their breath as Hyuka walked in, but all eyes are on the hybrid in white. Everyone could agree, that he looks absolutely breathtaking.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off his feet, the amount of attention he has gotten made his ears twitching out of nervousness. His hold on the Butler's arm tightened, as he let out a small breath, still not believing this is happening.

His life was so normal, but all took a turn and now he is a Consort. It made him let out a small huff of laughter on how baffling it is.

On the other hand, Soobin's eyes direct themselves to the King's form. He watches as the white tiger seemed to have frozen as well, which have made his mind go back to the sentence the General spoke to tease the King.

A crush he says?

The thought shocks him, the King being the last hybrid he could think to have gain some sort of attraction to his older brother. It was the white tiger himself that he dreads for his hyung to meet face-to-face, for he is afraid of the punishment he could've receive.

Yet he sees the face of the King as the words of the black cat echos in his head on loop.

Maybe the supposed joke wasn't a joke at all.

Then Soobin's hands clenched to a fist on his lap, his heart beating fast at the idea of such a statement to be true. The young bunny wishes it to be true, for it could save his brother.

That the white tiger had seemed to be caught in a bunny's trap, willingly.

*******•******•*******
Author-nim:

This just goes to show that others may seem perfect with no weaknesses, but do not forget that they're still human and not robots. Soobin was mistaken, but it is alright, they have shown no one is born to be perfect.

I used this chapter as a way for you all to bond and know the characters within the King's circle. Their personalities and bond with one another, I hope you start to like them a bit more 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

SITTING ARRANGEMENT
<For those wanting a visual look>
HYUKA

KTH
GYU      JJK
TAE      SOO
PJM      KNJ
MYG     KSJ
JHS      YEO

CREDITS:
Rings: Vale Jewelry//Tumblr
Corset: Etsy
Dining Area: heyweddinglady.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...