FOREVER PERSON (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he res... More

1 Helping Arnav
2 The girl should be like...
3 Unexpected
4 Arnav is in love
5 Khushi and her Aim
6 Plan of brining Khushi to RM
7 Declaration
8 No from Khushi
9 Aman is IN
10 Clause
11 Smart Khushi
13 Khushi is in RM
14 Cold War
15 Anjali's suggestion
16 Arnav and his anger
17 Angry Drama
18 Aman's Suggestion
19 Arnav's Request
20 Khushi's Question
21 Playful Arnav
22 Lover Boy
23 Turning the table
24 Caught Red Handed
25 Arnav's Lead
26 Unexpected
27 Furious Arnav
28 Gratitude of Shyam
29 The Truth
30 The Decision
31 Wedding Plan
32 Mischievous Arnav
33 Wedding Preparations
34 Marry Me
35 The Dinner party
36 The Letter
37 Action
38 Mrs. Raizada
39 Wedding Certificate
40 You matter to me
41 Love
42 Full Swing
43 Destiny
44 Rituals...
45 I'm Lucky
46 Generosity of Arnav
47 Making Fun?
49 Love and Love only
50 Rituals
51 Overwhelming Khushi
52 Surprise Again
53 Truth is something
54 Forever Person
55 Last Part

12 Khushi is ready

3.2K 207 19
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 12 Khushi is ready

*Try to get a good name from Raizadas... try to get close to them* Aman said.

*Ammu, didn't you sense the drawback in your idea? *

*What drawback? *

*Raizadas will be heartbroken when she leaves RM if she gets close to them*

*What do you want her to do then? Should she fight with them? *

*No, I mean...*

*If Khushi behaves rudely with Raizadas not to make them feel bad, Raizadas will feel, you are better than Khushi* Aman said.

Lavanya was stunned. Yes, Raizadas are sentimentalists... they will surely feel so. She nodded yes hurriedly.

*Khushi, don't get tensed... just be like how you want to be. Lavanya will be there for you... ASR will protect you from any problem. Don't worry...*

Khushi nodded ok.

*Shall I go to the office, La?* Aman asked.

*Ok... you just carry on... I will tell Khushi everything*

*See you, Khushi*

*Bye*

Aman left the house. Lavanya took a seat next to Khushi.

*What about Mr. Raizada's parents? *

*ASR's parents passed away in an accident. At that time, ASR was in London, studying. Bhabi told me, he was broken like hell and didn't talk to anyone. He likes his mother very much... now he likes his sister very much. He is tolerating my brother only for his sister...* Lavanya told the truth.

*Why don't you guys tell your brother about your love? Amanji looks not poor*

*Of course, he is not poor but he is not as rich as ASR...*

*Oh...*

*Naniji is a culture and spiritual freak whereas Mami is a makeup freak... NK likes the book, Akash like Payal, his wife... Shali and Shamli are very naughty... but good girls*

Lavanya told her many things and incidents that happened with Raizadas. Khushi laughed, smiled, giggled, cried, felt heartwarming... what not?

*This is the first time; I hear deep down about a family. It feels so good... but I don't know how I'm going to cope-up with your family* Khushi said nervously.

*Don't worry, Khushi... you will pick up everything soon*

*I don't know cooking... I don't even know how to turn the stove ON*

*I will teach you...*

*Will you? *

*Why not? Sure*

Khushi nodded ok getting relaxed.

*Thank you Lavanyaji. I really am feeling relaxed after meeting you.*

*Cut the JI down... call me Lavanya or La...*

Khushi nodded ok with a smile.

*Let's prepare lunch* Lavanya said.

Khushi nodded ok excitedly. They went to the kitchen.

*Khushi, this is the place where you have to be careful because you are dealing with fire... ok? *

She nodded ok.

*We will prepare tea first and then basic dishes prepared in RM often*

*Ok...*

*Take the lighter and turn the stove on*

Lavanya started teaching cooking to Khushi. She began from the tea. They finished preparing lunch at 1:30. Khushi got many ideas about cooking. Because she referred on the internet side by side. Being a quick learner, she caught everything easily.

*Mr. Raizada told me I have to come to RM tomorrow evening*

*Oh...*

*Shall we come here to learn cooking tomorrow too? * Khushi asked.

Lavanya nodded ok.

*Dinner today? *

She nodded ok again smiling. Lavanya was impressed by Khushi's interest. Lavanya sensed Khushi's nervousness. She doesn't want any mistake to happen... it was visible in Khushi's actions as well as words.

They stayed in Aman's place till evening and prepared wanted dishes. In all these, Khushi didn't let Lavanya do anything. She herself did everything.

*Lavanya, I think you can start a cookery class... *COOKING IN A DAY* class...* Khushi laughed.

*No way, Khushi... you are a smart and interested student. That's why you caught everything quickly... if any other girl would have been in your place, she would have irritated me like hell*

*Am I fit to be in RM?*

*Undoubtedly, you are fit to be Mrs. Raizada...* Lavanya said in a flow and bit her lip.

*I mean... * she stammered.

*Until you get married to Aman... right? * Khushi asked.

Lavanya nodded yes.

After informing Aman, they left Aman Villa. Aman ate dinner made my Khushi and he liked it very much. He had hope that Khushi will definitely steal Raizadas' hearts.

The next day

Khushi packed her stuff and came to Aman's villa. As per their plan, the next day also continued their cookery class. They wind it up at 3'o clock. Tension occupied Khushi... completely. She was squeezing her hands.

*Khushi, don't be tensed...* Lavanya said.

*How could I be? I have to come to RM today...* she said fearfully.

*That's ok, Khushi... be cool*

Khushi got a call from Arnav. She attended it.

*Hello*

*Are you ready, Khushi? *

*Jee...*

*Tell me, where do you want me to pick you up? *

*I will come to your office*

*Ok...Be at 5 o'clock*

*Ok*

They disconnected the call.

Khushi closed her eyes and in-took a deep breath. Her hands shivered. Lavanya hugged her smilingly.

*I will come changing* Khushi said.

Lavanya nodded ok. Khushi got changed into a pink color sleeveless churidar that gave her a decent look. she came out of the room.

*Looking dashing, Khushi* Lavanya said.

*Is it?*

*Yup...*

*Saree would be so dramatic... that's why I didn't prefer it*

*You are right. Shall we go? * Lavanya asked.

*You go to RM. I will go to Mr. Raizada's office. We will come together* Khushi said.

*Shall I come with you? *

*No... what if anyone sees you? *

*You are right*

*I'm leaving*

*Ok. I Will meet you in RM*

Khushi took two bags whereas Lavanya one. They walked out of the Villa. Khushi waited for an auto. They stopped one and Khushi got in. She waved at Lavanya and left. Lavanya started to RM.

Khushi got down in front of AR. After cutting the auto meter, she dialed Arnav. He attended the call immediately.

*Haan, Khushi... have you started? *

*I have reached*

*Reached? Where are you? * he asked looking at his watch. It was 4:30 pm.

*In front of your office*

*I'm coming* he walked out disconnecting the call. He saw Khushi waiting with her bags.

*Shall we go, Khushi? *

She nodded ok.

*Wait... I will bring the car*

She again nodded ok.

Arnav went to the parking lot and bring the car. He got down from the car and loaded her bags in the dickey. He opened the door for Khushi. She sat in the passenger seat and Arnav occupied the driver seat. Arnav sensed the difference in her. Doesn't she always look brisk?

*Are you alright, Khushi? * he asked.

She nodded YES and then NO.

*Why? What happened? *

*I'm nervous...*

*Don't be... I'm here... with you*

She nodded ok and sat straight. Arnav removed a box from his pocket and extended it to Khushi. She looked at the box and then Arnav.

*It's necessary for this drama*

Taking it frowning, Khushi opened the box. She gulped, seeing Mangal Sutra in it.

*We are married... as per the drama*

She nodded yes and wore it on her neck. She looked outside through the window.

*I'm sorry, Khushi*

She looked at him and sighed.

*I can understand...*

Arnav nodded yes. Arnav started the car and drove towards RM. He knew his family would give importance to it. If Khushi doesn't wear mangal sutra now, they will make Arnav wear it on her neck which he could not do. Even though he was prepared don't know what will Raizadas ask him to do.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

Khushi is in RM

Arnav and Khushi reached RM. Khushi closed her eyes, fisting her fingers nervously. She opened her eyes, feeling a different touch on her hand. Arnav pressed her hand warmly.

*Relax... I'm here...I will take care of everything* he gave her hope.

Khushi volunteered a smile.

* Let's go...*

*My bags? *

*I will ask Hari Prakash to bring it*

Khushi nodded ok.Arnav wondered as she didn't ask him who Hari Prakash is. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 3.4K 14
What if Arnav realizes that Khushi is innocent on the day of Holi after their Contract marriage. What will Arnav do to protect Anjali and Khushi? How...
77.4K 7.1K 56
Marriage is not only the beginning of a family but also a life-long commitment. It's an emotional union. It's a process by which two people make thei...
109K 8.3K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
27.8K 2.2K 19
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...