𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑉𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒

Door roses2310

The young lady, named Rosanna, had finally had the opportunity to visit her parents and rode a carriage throu... Meer

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

1.4K 74 32
Door roses2310

꧁☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂
         ꨄ︎

A woman was driving a carriage through the dark forest, which was quite dangerous, because in the place where she lived, the weather was currently the worst in the world, which was actually nothing new.

The place where she lived was already very well known for the fact that the sun shines there very rarely, which is probably why very few people lived in this place. The name of the woman was Rosanna, she was actually still very young, 23 years old, and has very many goals planned in her life.

But not all of her goals will come true, because she has a lot of work to do, which is why she could almost never visit her parents, who lived away from the village.

Rosanna was on her way to her parents by carriage, because she was on vacation and had the opportunity to visit them.

On the way to her parents, she had to take a detour and thus drive through the forest. She could only leave very late, because of her work. She had to work until 10:00 p.m., so Rosanna was already tired and would have preferred to leave tomorrow, but she had promised her parents to visit them that day, so she kept her promise and did what she had promised.

The horse that was pulling the carriage became more and more restless when it noticed how the storm was getting worse and worse. But the horse was not the only one that was getting more and more panic on this reason, even Rosanna was getting worried and tried, without that something could happen, to go a little faster.

Shortly after, as she was trying to get her horse to go faster, a huge bolt of lightning suddenly struck and hit a very large branch, causing it to fall straight down to Rosanna. She didn't hesitate for long and made the horse run so the branch wouldn't fall on her or on the horse.

"Go!"

The horse shied away while jumping up with its feet as it tried to run. Rosanna drove the carriage faster than ever before, but it was no use, because the branch was blocked from going down by the other branches hanging from the trees, and due to its weight, it fell right back towards the carriage.

The carriage was not fast enough and the branch fell with full force on the trailer of the carriage, which is why it broke apart.

The horse was separated with the carriage and ran away, while Rosanna fell with the carriage to the side and slid down the hill.

She collided with the carriage at the bottom, for which reason she fainted because of the accident, it was despite everything a miracle that she had survived this.

Under the destroyed carriage, with parts and planks, Rosanna lay unconscious under the planks and parts of the carriage. She was lying in the middle of a path that led directly to a manor house, which was eerie, but also beautiful.

A young man, who lived in the mansion, accidentally noticed the accident, when he was walking in the middle of the path, towards his mansion.

He could clearly smell the woman's blood, so he hurried to help her. The man grabbed the parts and planks, and put them aside to help the woman out.

After putting all the wet parts aside, he could see Rosanna, who had a laceration on her head due to the accident, lying directly on the ground, looking at her in admiration as he did so.

He ran his hand over the wound on her head as he frowned and tilted his head slightly to the side, humming softly. He looked at her with a gentle expression.

"You were lucky my dear.... It could have been much worse."

The raindrops that fell one by one fell directly on Rosanna's soft, pale face until it was all wet, while the young gentleman put his forearms under Rosanna's back to take her up. He carried her so that her head rested on his shoulder and her right arm clasped around his neck.

The young gentleman looked at the woman, her eyes closed, it seemed strangely familiar, which is why his gaze turned into a peaceful one, but also a serious one.

He didn't want to wait long, so he slowly lifted his leg to take the first step towards his manor.

When he stood in front of the gate of the mansion, it opened by itself, so that he could go through it and walk through the front garden, while he went towards the door of the house. The door of the house also opened by itself, so the young gentleman could enter his house without doing anything.

The first room, was a vestibule, with a Krohn chandelier hanging from the ceiling, in front to the entrance of the dining room, were right and left two staircases leading up, as well as in the center above on the wall hung a large painting of the young man.

The vestibule was quite large, which is why the man's footsteps resounded throughout the room. The drops of water that fell down through their wet suits and hair fell on the stone floor of the hallway until it also got a little wet.

The man passed through the door in the middle, and ended up in a dining room. One could directly see a set table with a dark red tablecloth with a beautiful serviette, while on the table there were still beautiful red candles that were already burning.

The dining room was connected to the living room, which is why there was a fireplace in the front that was already burning. The room was quite gloomy and dark, but it was very cozy and still looked very nice.

The floor and the pillars built into the wall one behind the other were made of wood, while in the middle of the pillars in the wall was the fireplace.
On the walls and on the chests of drawers, which were made of wood, candles were decorated, which lightly illuminated the room.
On the floor was a patterned carpet and led to the red armchairs and chaise lounge.

When the man looked around, he saw after, direction of the chaise lounge and ran straight towards it with Rosanna in his arms.

Even though the woman was quite wounded and losing a lot of blood, the young man felt like he could save someone this time.

He laid the woman very slowly on the chaise lounge and looked at her very gently from above for a moment, he felt very much trust with the young woman even if he could not address her for a moment.

To stop her bleeding, the young man quickly moved to a dresser where there is a cloth that could wrap the young woman's head for the first to bandage the wound on the head to stop the bleeding from the wound of the head.

The woman was sleeping quite soundly, so the young man decided to sit down on the armchair to wait until the woman woke up.

When he sat down on the red armchair, which looked across towards chimney, and leaned with his back against the armrest of the armchair, he crossed his legs and very slowly put his arms on the right and left armrest.

An hour had passed when the young woman winced and grumbled a little as she furrowed her brow in pain and tilted her head slightly forward.

"Please stay down, you are very badly hurt. It would only get worse if they lift their head."

The man immediately noticed when the woman woke up and wanted to get up, so he walked right up to her and sat down on the chaise lounge across from her.

Rosanna was puzzled, where was she? What had happened?

She couldn't remember anything and only wondered where she got the pain in the wound on her head and in what place she was. Rosanna looked around her a bit, but all she could see was only the ceiling of the room and the man sitting across from her.

"Good evening, did you bring me here?"

She very carefully tilted her head to the side to look at the man, she was very intrigued at the sight of him.

His beautiful tanned skin practically glowed in the illumination of the candles, but it was always despite a little dark to see this more clearly. He had a gentle expression on his face, while his golden-brown eyes reflected the light of the candles, his soft, straight, dark hair, fell to his hips and was coiffed into a center parting, while it hugged his face.

He laughed in amusement.

"It's all right, I'm sure you're wondering where you are now. You are in my mansion, I found you on a path with planks, and helped you. After all, you had a bad accident, it's almost a miracle you're still alive."

The young man smiled peacefully as his hand moved towards Rosanna's head to stroke it gently.

"Thank you so much, I really admire him.... I don't know how to thank you."

Rosanna was very glad that there are still people who are very helpful. She gave the young man a warm smile, which made him smile as well.

"Such a thing is natural... My name is Hashirama senju, and what is your name young lady?"

Rosanna smiled slightly.

"My name is Rosanna gardner."

Hashirama smiled briefly as he took his hand back and looked after direction to fireplace to look at the fire. It was a little strange for Rosanna, she wondered if Hashirama was the only one living in this huge mansion.

"Do you live here alone?"

She asked in wonder, which is why Hashirama turned his gaze back to Rosanna and raised his eyebrows slightly.

"I live here with my brother and a friend. But I rarely see them, so yes, if you think about it, I live here alone."

It made Rosanna feel quite down when she heard that even though Hashirama lived with his brother and a friend, that he was all alone. Rosanna thought to herself, as a brother or as a friend, you should always be there for one and not leave each other alone.

But she knew exactly how Hashirama felt, after all, because of her work, she herself has no friends and is just alone.

"I'm really sorry about that, I know clearly how it feels to be alone. Because of my work, I can't make friends because I am very busy with my work. Not only that, I can never go to visit even my parents who lived away from my village, and I see them very rarely. I had a chance to visit them today because I have been off since today at my work, so I decided to visit them."

Hashirama just nodded in response as he frowned slightly at his forehead.

"Does that mean you were on your parents' way with the carriage and thus witnessed the accident?"

Rosanna frowned.

"Maybe so. I really don't remember the accident."

She hissed a little in pain, but she was eager to get up and thus struggled to stand. The young man Hashirama, put his right arm around her back so he helped her up a little, Rosanna meanwhile supporting her upper body with her right and left arm and squeezed her eyes a little shut from pain and dizziness.

"Is everything alright? I think I will accompany you to your sleeping place, because you still need to rest a lot."

Rosanna opened her eyes as she placed her left hand on the man's arm while he placed his arm behind her back.

Their postures, left them both possible to hug, which is why Rosanna laughed a little with Shame eskast as her face was very close to Hashirama's.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get too close to you."

Hashirama looked at Rosanna in wonder. why he also had to laugh at her answer.

"There is nothing to apologize for. Come on, I'll help you up."

While giving a warm smile on his face, Hashirama stood up and spread his right hand to Rosanna to give her his hand.

Intimidated, Rosanna looked up at him, but she didn't hesitate long before she let herself in and gave Hashirama her hand. Rosanna flinched at the sensation of the hand as she felt how cold it was.

As she slowly but surely moved up, she looked up at the young man and realized how tall he was. Hashirama was also still wearing a Victorian shirt with ruffles, while he was still wearing a black vest with patterns. Slowly, Rosanna took her hands back as she looked at Hashirama's eyes.

"Are you okay?"

Hashirama raised his eyebrow.

"Why do you ask that?"

For Rosanna it was too uncomfortable to talk about why his hand was so cold. That's why she grinned a little, allowing her question to be forgotten.

"It's okay."

Hashirama didn't wait any longer and turned around to take the first step towards the door. He cocked his head back at Rosanna as his gaze seemed emotionless.

𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒂 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.

꧁ ☾︎༒︎☽︎꧂
ꨄ︎

Warning! This story will not be continued.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

17.4K 1.1K 51
Hashirama x Madara au ★・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・★ What happens when the strongest vampire hunter falls victim to the most menacing vampire? Will he make it...
424 34 17
There once was a man named Izuna, and he was the keeper of the lighthouse of a small, remote island you could only reach by ferry. Every evening, Izu...
98.5K 4.2K 26
∆WARNING ALL READERS!∆ THIS STORY CONTAINS MALE ON MALE ACTION! This story is not for readers who do not like this, nor is it for those who hate peop...
54 0 6
A Neurosurgeon and a Pediatric Nurse. What winding road did it take for two opposite souls to meet? . . . Tobirama has never been the kind of man to...