Rimuru's change of the mulitv...

By snife1

It's been 10 million years since Rimuru defeated Yuuki... He would get quite bored in all these years, so Rim... More

Rimuru's changes
The old familiar faces

Gazel Dwargo

978 28 18
By snife1

Rimuru waited 3 hours until the first ones woke up.... After another hour they were all awake. After the development all goblins were at least B+ some even A/A+ the wolves were all on the rank A/A+ and the demon....

"Rimuru" So I have decided to accept you as mine and you have no right to refuse.

"Demon" Master of course.

"Rimuru" Well then, I will give you a name and a physical body.

'Demon' (Shocked)

"Demon" A name and a body I-I know you are very strong but naming a Primordialdemon is very difficult.

"Rimuru" Hahaha don't worry... I am very very strong giving a name is no problem for me

Rimuru took a physical body from his imaginary space and merged it with the demon, after which Rimuru named the demon Testarossa! The atmosphere was tense because all the wolves knew who she was and now she got a body and a name.... 

"Testarossa" Thank you Master you have my loyalty forever!

"Rimuru" Well, I didn't expect anything else but LISTEN to me very carefully now!

Everyone looked straight at Rimuru's eyes the goblins, the wolves and Testarossa all waited tensely for what was coming.... 

"Rimuru" I will now establish 3 rules! 1.) We will not demote anyone just because someone is a weak race! 2.) We will not attack humans why? I like them but if the humans attack we are allowed to defend ourselves understood? 3.) Everyone has to follow my orders, anyone who betrays me will die a painful death, UNDERSTAND?

They all looked at each other and then back at Rimuru, each had seen in the other's eyes what they would decide.... And they all said together.

"All" Of course we will follow the 3 rules Master Rimuru!

"Rimuru" Good! So we will build houses as a first step since you are not able to build houses I will go to the dwarf kingdom to bring craftsmen ^^ Testarossa, Ranga you will come with me the others will wait and just decide on two teams. 1 wolf and 1 goblin you will do different tasks Rigurd you will give the tasks so I say goodbye then.

"Rigurd" W-wait w-what tas-

With a snap of their fingers, Rimuru, Ranga and Testarossa were in the dwarf kingdom. They had plenty of time, so they went to the elf bar, where they stayed for 10 minutes until the annoying problem arose.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aristocrat" WOW! You are a beautiful woman I will take you to my place to have fun (he touched Testarossa) 

Testarossa was so enraged by the action that she immediately wanted to kill him, but Rimuru said otherwise via thought communication.

"'Rimuru'" Testarossa please stay calm you will have fun with him you can torture him terribly later hehe

"'Testarossa'" YES! Thanks Master but what should I do now?

"'Rimuru'" Slightly knock him back and repel him, but as I said, don't kill him yet.

"'Testarossa'" Understood Master!

Testarossa hit the aristocrat lightly in the stomach but unfortunately the blow was so strong that it flew out through the bar. Everyone was shocked except Rimuru, who had the face (it was obvious that something like that would happen).

The nobleman's guards were immediately ready to fight and the captain said....

"Captain" You dare to hit a aristocrat? YOU WILL BE PRISONED!

'Rimuru' (annoyed) Do you have to do that now? I'm really annoyed by this stupid talk.

Rimuru had been annoyed so he knocked everyone in the room unconscious and took the stupid aristocrat away so that Testarossa could torture him a bit.

[Master will be observed]

'Rimuru' Yes, I know... Oh dear, one annoying thing after another. What should I explain to Gazel now?

'Elf' She hit a aristocrat? Is she stupid in any way? But she seems pretty strong-- WHAT? What was that? I couldn't even tell what happened and all the guards are on the floor I have to tell Gazel quick!

[Master of Observers will tell Gazel with 100% probability do you want to teleport to her? CONFIRM/CANCEL]

'Rimuru' phuu... All right, I'll do it. Confirm

[Teleportation was confirmed]

The Elf fled at her top speed she had already felt safe but at one moment a figure appeared in front of her when she realised who the figure was her eyes grew wide and she was almost scared to death.

'Elf' H-How can this be? How and why is the person here? W-What should I do now?

"Elf" Wh-What do you want from me?

"Rimuru" Hehe.... I know you've just been watching me, you're just going to tell the king, aren't you?

'Elf' (even more shocked) H-How does this person know? S-So few people know me here! Th-That can't BE!

"Rimuru" Don't worry, I won't do anything to you and Gazel, you can rest assured ^^

"Elf" S-See.... So what are your conditions?

'Rimuru' Hehe... Just as sharp as before.

"Rimuru" Good that you realised that right away! I want you to say nothing to Gazel until we meet again! (serious) Do you understand?

'Elf' S-should I just accept it and tell the king anyway? But if he's so strong, he's a danger to the king - I can't take such a risk!

"Elf" I-I will accept the conditions, but I have a question... What is your goal here in the Kingdom?

"Rimuru" This is a simple question I want to establish diplomatic relations with Gazel ^^

"Elf" A-Are you a king... or a deputy of another kingdom?

"Rimuru" Well recognised. I am a king of another country ^^ The country is called Jua Tempest Federation!

"Elf" I have never heard of such a country? But J-Jura? Do you mean the Jura Forest?

"Rimuru" That's right, my land is in the Jura Forest.

"Elf" B-But there's the storm dragon VELDORA! Wait, no, Veldora hasn't been noticeable for a few days. Is that because of you?

"Rimuru" You're imagining things...

"Elf" (shocked and scared)

At the moment when the Elf was about to say something, Testarossa was behind her and she was so terrified that she almost died of it.... 

"'Rimuru'" Testarossa come to me!

"'Testarossa'" Master of course

'Elf' W-Who is that? I-Is that really the one who punched the aristocrats in the stomach? B-But why is she so strong? Was she just holding back?

"Rimuru" So you know the conditions we will say goodbye now ^^

After this sentence, Testarossa and Rimuru.... disappeared. The Elf was shocked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Elf' Okay Okay we mustn't upset them or the kingdom will be in danger!

The Elf returned to Gezel afterwards.... She knelt down and said.

"Elf" There were no incidents in the city except that a nobleman was hit in the stomach, but the perpetrators have not yet been found.

"Gezel" Why do you look so pale? Has nothing else really happened?

"Elf" (nervously) N-No nothing happened! I just overworked myself, I think.

"Gazel" Hmmm.... I see, then rest a littles.

'Gazel' Something is wrong... She actually knows her limits she has never overworked herself!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Rimuru' Thank you Ciel for teleporting us here ^^

[I Exist Only for You Master]

'Rimuru' Hehe ^^

"Testarossa" Master why are we in a cave?

"Rimuru" We are in the cave because there are people here that I need ^^ These are known dwarves and I want to save them so that they come with us to the village,

'Testarossa' But how does he actually know why they are in danger? And how did he know where they were? ahh... I just don't understand anything about my master.

"Garm" Ahhhhh MY HAND! AHH IT'S GONE!

"Dord" Are you all right? Y-Your hand! H-Here's some potions drink them!

"Myrd" Hmm Hmmm

'Rimuru' Oh dear, so that's how it used to be?

"Rimuru" Testarossa kill the spider

"Terstarossa" Master of course

After the order, the spider was killed in less than a second, the dwarves were happy to be saved but were also shocked that the spider killed them so quickly.

"Rimuru" yoo guys are you ok? Oh your hand is gone let me help you....

Rimuru threw the Full Potion drink at Garm and in a few seconds the hand was completely healed.

"Garm" äh... Thank you! But was that a Full Potion? Th-That's a rare potion that costs a lot of money... Why did you use it?

"Rimuru" Don't worry, I have enough potions and I have enough money ^^

"Dord" Thank you for giving our brother a new hand.

"Myrd" Hmm Hmm

"Rimuru" Yes, and that's why I want something from you, but let's talk somewhere else.

'Rimuru' Ciel teleport us to Kajin in the forge.

[Master of course]

After Rimuru had said that, they were in front of Kajin's forge. The three dwarves were confused and were in front of Kajin's forge at one moment... 

'Rimuru' Ciel, could you draw up a plan for us to be brought forward again? So that the four dwarves are banished from the land again?

[Of course Master a plan will be made]

[Master I would suggest that you send Terstarossa to Vesta to bully him by simply mentioning that she was sent by Kaijin and you so Vesta will exaggerate again to spite Kaijin]

'Rimuru' I see.... Ok then I will do it that way, thanks Ciel

[I exist only for you Master}

'Rimuru' Ahh I just love it ^^

"Rimuru" Testarossa I want you to find Vesta to torture him a bit... I want you to also tell him that me and Kaijin are behind it ^^ Please don't kill him, just torture him a bit.

"Testarossa" (laughing) I will not disappoint you, master.

"Rimuru" All right, let's go.

Immediately Testarossa made his way to Vesta.... The other three dwarves were a bit confused why did he say that? Why would that come from Kaijin? This is bad news for the dwarves.

"Rimuru" So let's go to Kaijin ^^

"All 3 Dwarfs" Y-Yes....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru and the dwarves ran into the forge and there they saw kaijin hard at work on a sword.... It was still the impossible order Vesta had given him. Therefore, Kajin immediately noticed the presence of the people.

"Kaijin" Hello brothers who is this child with you?

"Garm" A-Also we don't know who they are either?

"Rimuru" Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet, I am Rimuru Tempest, the king of the country of Jura Tempest Federation.

"All 4" Ehh? A king?

"Rimuru" Yes, I am, but that's not important right now ^^ I want you to work for me, that is, you will be among my fitiche.

"All 4" B-But why us?

"Rimuru" You are the best blacksmiths I know, or Kaijin and the other 3 are also in the areas where they can do something.. 

'All 4' Somehow I feel I must serve him....

All four also look at each other and nodded while saying all four.

"All 4" We would love to come into the service of him!

"Rimuru" Good! That's what I wanted to hear, then I'll make you a short 20 lang sword.n.

Immediately, Rimuru spat out 20 long swords from his Imaginary Room.

"All 4" Ehhhh? 

"Rimuru" Well, we've already done that, now we just have to wait for Testarossa or the guards ^^

"kaijin" Why the guards?

"Rimuru" Testarossa Bullying Vesta at the moment and I told her to say it was you and me ^^

"Kaijin" B-But why?

"Rimuru" So you will be banned from the country but of course I will make it so that Gazel will not hate you, so you will still have a good relationship.

"Kaijin" I have a bad feeling about this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testarossa made his way to Vesta after a few minutes of searching Testarosse had already found Vesta and that's when the fun began for Testarossa and the horror for Vesta... 

"Testarossa" AraAra you are the stupid Vesta, aren't you?

"Vesta" How dare you speak to a aristocrat!?

"Testarossa" hehe.... I'm here to tell you something.

"Vesta" And what do you want to tell ME, a aristocrat, please?

"Testarossa" Hehe... I just want to tell you that my master Rimuru Tempest sent me to harass you a little bit and I should also mention that it comes from Kaijin...

"Vesta" (angry) Who is Rimuru tempest?! AND KAIJIN said that!?

"Testarossa" Yes! And that's why I'm going to torture you a little.

"Vesta" (nervously) g-guards! Come quickly, there is an enemy here kill them!

"Testarossa" Hehe these guards want to help you ridiculous.

Testarossa eliminates all of Vesta's guards very quickly - no one could react to the attack, but that's also because Testarossa is a Demon Peer, so normal troops can't even help a little.

"Testarossa" Then let the fun begin Hehe Hahaha HAHHAHHA

Vesta was tortured not as hard as she wanted because of Rimuru but he was tortured after the torture Vesta cried with rage and pain while Testarossa whispered in Vesta's ear....

"Testarossa" (whispers) Show us this is your only chance to get revenge.

"Vesta" .......

'Vesta' You will regret this You )/&(/$")($

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testarossa then teleported back to Rimuru and immediately knelt down while reporting.

"Testarossa" Master everything is in place I tortured Vesta and told him to report us to get revenge!

"Rimuru" Well done! Now we just have to wait.

"Testarossa" Thank you for the praise Master.

"Alle 4 Zwerge" Th-That was already?

"Rimuru" Yes, now we just have to wait ^^

After an hour of waiting, the time had come.... The guards came to Kaijin's forge to take everyone away and they were led by a direct route to the court where Vesta and a lawyer were already waiting for the 5 people. Vesta was scared when he saw Testarossa, but at the same time he was angry with Kaijin!

"Vesta" My King this Kaijin and this Rimuru or whatever his name is has called the woman there to TORTURE me! I ask them with the highest

ATTENTION! King Gazel enters the courtroom! Everyone knelt down immediately except Rimuru and Testarossa.... The guards immediately hold their weapons on the two but someone shouted to clarify the situation.

"Gazel" SILENCE! and lower your weapons!

Everyone immediately put down their weapons.... And now Gazel looked at both of them.

"Gazel" Why don't you kneel down? Don't you know who you are talking to?

"Testarossa" Why should we kneel before an insignificant person?

"Gazel" (angry) Insignificant person?! How dare you, you WEIB!

"Rimuru" (angry) HUH? (lets out a very very little of his aura) WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?

Immediately the alarm bells rang in every room.... This monster could kill anyone in the room instantly if he wanted to. No one spoke, so the king had to intervene!

"Gazel" W-What do you want from us?

"Rimuru" Good that you are reasonable... I want the 4 dwarves + Vesta and a diplomatic relationship with my country.

"Gazel" What are you going to do with them then?

"Rimuru" Don't worry, I need them because they are useful, I will promise you not to harm anyone in any way, that's why I want to enter into diplomatic relations with you!

"Gazel" I see... Well then you 4 will go to the Lord in the land that is an ORDER!

"All 4" Of course.

'Vesta' I will still get my revenge

'Rimuru' Oh, I forgot what Vesta was like... Ciel please change his memories.

[Will do master]

After it was decided that the 4 dwarves and Vesta would go with Rimuru, diplomatic relations were also established with Jura Tempest Federation. After that, Rimuru teleported everyone back to the village. When they arrived, they were in for a surprise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phuu that was a lot of work but it is a lot of fun.... I never thought I would go through with it but I will ^^ If you have any suggestions for improvement please write to me ^^

Next chapter coming soon.

2608 Words*

Continue Reading