BTS fanfic recommendations

By JeonViolet01

Some BTS fanfics that I'd like to recommend~ More

Hey~
1.

2.

21 0 0
By JeonViolet01

Title: Interwoven
Author: Atlantaes
Member: Park Jimin

About: This book is just so well written. The plot is amazing. It talks about some of the social issues in our society. The relationships that the characters share and their bond is beautiful to read. This story is about two people coming from totally different sides and how they become each other's support system when everything around them is breaking and falling. This showed us how different people came together and became family.
This has action, love and as expected from Kiki a pinch of crack. The OC is a baddie and Jimin, well of course he is hot, but their characters are really impressive.
Although this book might make you hate humans. A little bit or maybe more lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
266K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
630K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...