What Lies Beneath

By Loutka

This is a FREE STORY with PAID BONUS content! *** [Book 1 to the Lake Bellinor Duology] It can't be controlle... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Bonus - The Library Escape
Bonus - Telling Christian
The Gift

What Lies Beneath

2.3K 107 21
By Loutka

E p i g r a p h

From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

***

B l u r b

It can't be controlled. And it can't be ignored. Those were the two most important things Tyler Loftman came to understand the more he discovered about his strange ability; an ability that allows him to see into a dead person's past with just one touch. Nothing more, nothing less.

So, when a nameless young woman is found drifting down the middle of the lake, Tyler realizes he just might have a chance to put his ability to the test, and figure out whether it is a gift or a curse. But he soon realizes that won't be easy. All of the locals in the small town of Lake Bellinor know how to keep a secret; and when push comes to shove, the blame game begins.

***

A u t h o r ' s N o t e

If you've been following me for quite some time, you may recognize this story from before its title was changed. This is BOOK ONE to the Lake Bellinor Duology; a two-book YA, paranormal, mystery/thriller series I wrote before switching my age range to NA, and that I've been rewriting offline.

I am so pumped to jump back into this duology! Keep in mind this is just a rough draft and the book will be rewritten (again lol)! Constructive criticism is always welcome, all I ask is that you do not be rude. Lastly, thank you for checking out What Lies Beneath! I'd love to hear feedback and otherwise that, I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 367 21
Audrey Blake is spiralling. All she wants is to forget what happened last year. But, since that night, horrifying nightmares have plagued her and mad...
102K 8.7K 31
•• Wattys 2018 Winner •• Wattpad Featured Story •• One day, a wind blew into the town of Millstone and didn't stop. Slowly people moved away. It was...
30K 1.8K 13
*03/03/2020 - 𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙁𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏* _̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲_̲ Everybody at Black Hill knows about the lake by the...
2.9K 434 28
[BOOK 1] "Maybe, this trip together was a huge mistake." A group of friends survived the ups and downs of Senior year in high school. Now, the start...