{SHOW & TELL} Gojo x Fem!Read...

Od hinatastinygiant

- ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -in which y/n struggles with a strange ability that recently m... Vรญce

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐—๐—๐—
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐—๐—๐—
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ ๐—๐—๐—
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

4.4K 153 79
Od hinatastinygiant

As you approach the Tokyo school's principal, he berates Gojo for his actions in Kyoto, to which the latter only pouts.

"Y/N," the principal then looks towards you with a sincere expression in his eyes. "I am happy to have you back, though."

"Thank you," you nod as you feel Gojo's eyes burn into your side, "I'm glad to be back."

"And I must apologize for tricking you that morning when I brought you to Kyoto," he bows.

"It's alright," you reply a bit awkwardly, hoping that Gojo will save you from the conversation.

"Yaga," he interrupts, standing up tall, "I need to update you on her situation."

"Very well," Yaga nods, "Let's go to my office."

On the walk to Yaga's office, you question why you must be in attendance. The two of them talk over you as though you aren't there anyway. And why shouldn't they? It's not like you really mean anything either to them, right?

The second Yaga shuts his door to his office, Gojo turns to you. "Can you tell him what you told me?" he asks.

Surprised, you only nod for a moment as you search for the right words to use. You finally begin by explaining to Yaga how you met Choso in the basement of your kidnapper's house and the boy whose body you just buried a little over an hour ago.

"If you don't mind my input," Gojo politely interrupts, "it's likely that others know she exists... such as Suguru."

Suguru? Like my Suguru?

"I was thinking the same," Yaga nods. "Keep a close eye on Y/N, okay? And don't leave her alone for too long outside."

"You got it," Gojo responds with a thumbs up. "That's what I was planning to do anyway. I had the perfect plan to take her out with me this afternoon."

"Since when?" you tease, calling his bluff.

"We don't have to go," he smirks, "if you don't want to."

"Of course I do," you smile, "I would do just about anything for a change of scenery."

"Don't pretend like you don't want to go out with me now," Gojo chuckles, "just the other night you-"

Yaga clears his throat, cutting Gojo off at just the right time. "Please remember that I am still here and while I have no problems with the two of you going somewhere, this is a professional setting."

"You got it," Gojo hums before holding his hand out to you. "Shall we?"

You nod as you wrap your hand around his and walk out of Yaga's room. Once you arrive outside of the building, Gojo stops.

"Can you be ready by four?" he asks seriously.

"Sure," you nod.

"Good. I'll meet you back here then."

When you turn to walk away, you can't help but be a bit confused by his motives. Little do you know that all motives float away from Gojo's brain momentarily as he watches you walk away.

After spending some time getting ready for your so-called "date", you give yourself a small pep talk of encouragement.

It'll be alright. For the first time ever, he's actually not leading me to my death. Hopefully we'll go somewhere fun!

When you open the door leading out your room, you come face-to-face with the three first years. Kugisaki and Yuuji have wide grins and are working together to keep Megumi wedged between them.

"Oh," you gasp from the sudden and unexpected visit. "Are you guys alright? Did you need something?"

"We're fine," Kugisaki hums as she and Yuuji nod profusely, only to add more confusion to your situation.

"Going somewhere, Y/N?" Yuuji asks.

You finally place together what the three of them are doing. You narrow your eyes at Kugisaki, immediately pinning her as the culprit of all of this.

"You promised not to tell," you sigh.

"I didn't tell them about that," she attempts to whisper, "but the boys knew something was up so I told them that you have a crush on Sensei."

You try not to look too angry as your eyes gaze over to the two boys. However, Megumi looks to be in a worse mood than you, irritated even. Maybe they should let him go...

"Well, we hope you have fun on what looks like it'll be a date," Kugisaki continues. The two of them tighten their grip on Megumi as they pass you deceivingly innocent smiles. "Oh, and Fusiguro here has something to tell you."

Immediately, the black-haired male stiffens as his name is called. He then shakes his two classmates off of him and sighs. "I've known Gojo the longest out of us three," he tells you, "You seem good for him... he usually hangs out with girls that he just-"

"Get to the point," Kugisaki nudges him as she passes a threatening glance.

"I hope you have a good time," Megumi then finishes.

"Yeah!" Yuuji adds, "Have fun, Y/N!"

"Thank you guys," you smile as they make room for you to walk past, "I'll see you later!"

Kugisaki stands in front of your room as she sends you a large wave goodbye. You then turn around and exit the dorms. On your walk across campus, you stop suddenly.

Did I close my door?

Extra Scene // Kugisaki's P.O.V.

"She's gone, let's go!" I exclaim as I grab onto Itadori and Fushiguro's arms and pull them into Y/N's room.

"Why are we in here?" Itadori asks a bit nervously.

"We shouldn't be in here," Fushiguro corrects him.

"Look," I say, putting my hands on my hips, "poor Y/N has hardly anything in her room. She's got nowhere else to live and it's such bullshit that she's always got to come back to... this! Let's fix it up for her!"

"How are we going to do that?" Itadori questions as he looks around the room.

"We'll go to the stores and get her stuff! Gojo's going with her so he won't be around to make us work or train or anything!" I convince them.

"Okay," Fushiguro nods. "I'm in. I think it'll cheer her up a bit. She's always-"

"So serious," Itadori shivers.

"Agreed," I nod, "come on. Let's go!"

A little while later, after the three of us return from our shopping, we see Gojo walking into Y/N's room. At first, we were a bit grossed out, but he left by himself so it wasn't a big deal (and luckily he didn't close the door on us).

Then, when we arrived in Y/N's room, it shocked us all to see that what Gojo dropped off in Y/N's room was quite beneficial to our plans.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

83.6K 2.7K 21
๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...
14.3K 605 13
- ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -after coming back from a summer of doing absolutely nothing besides sitting on the couch, y/n lies t...
99K 3.2K 30
You loved Satoru Gojo for a long time, you wished he would've loved you back, but when Suguru Geto left Jujutsu High, you realized your feelings. You...
261K 8.3K 22
y/n l/n is a 12 year old orphan child,that escaped from the orphanage and since that moment,lives on the streets. But one day,a tall,white haired and...