Late bloomer

By finewall

Louis and Harry had been promised to each other since birth, their two packs wanting to unite the head famili... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen.
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one

Sixteen

1.3K 69 11
By finewall

🥵
Louis' POV

My nose travells along the line of his jaw, chiseled bone covered in soft, delicate skin. His skin is milky, seemingly unblemished until I reach his neck.

Love bites mark his skin, almost as if he's wearing a collar. My wolf purrs at the memories of making them.

"Your breathe tickles." Harry says lowly, his chest rumbles a little under my hand, telling me he's smiling before I even look up.

With a smirk, I meet his eyes. Light green orbs meeting mine, making my stomach flutter. I purse my lips and blow, making Harry scrunch up his face in amusement.

"Louis!" He giggles, trying to push me away.

I stop suddenly, making his look at me with questioning and wary eyes, before taking a deep breath and blowing in his face again.

He all be squeals, trying to move away, but I hover over him making his escape impossible. Once realising I'm unbeatable, he stops and looking at my lips thoughtfully and moves up to bring me his.

My blowing stops as our mouth meet, my tongue quickly joining his. His hand pushes again my chest, making me sit up with him in front of me. I find myself lowered onto the mattress, Harry not breaking the kiss as he climbs up to straddle my lap.

A low groan escapes me as his hips begin to rock. Although his heat was over now, it still lingers in the air and his body is still screaming for me. My wolf is going crazy inside, obviously being able to pick up Harry's.

"We can't Haz..." I mumble, lips just resting against his as his hips begin to form patterns faster. The fact we are naked not making it any easier to stop. But now that his heats over, dad gave us strict instructions to not let this happen again. "Ha-"

"Ssshh. Just one more time." He pull away from my face, raising his hand to place his finger against my lips. There's a knowing look on his face. He knows I won't be able to resist. What can I do when this naked boy, who is my soon to be mate, is this irresistible?

I swallow, the debate quickly over as I take his finger into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the digit.

"One last time... just don't tell my father."

I smash my lips to his, certainly causing some type of bruising. The force pushing Harry onto the bed, me now hovering over him between his bare legs.

Our make out is heated, both of us barely keeping up with each other. I trail on hand up his leg, grabbing his thigh before reaching up further until his ass fits into my hand.

I break the kiss, giving his bum a soft slap. He gasped, eyelids heavy as he watches me. I trail the same hand to his entrance, feeling the slick beginning to cover his thighs.

"Please Lou. I need y-"

He's cut of by his own moan as I push two of my fingers into his entrance. It's still tight, but not for long.

I look down, watching as I begin finger him fast, angling my digits and moving up and down quickly. Harry cried out in pleasure, stomach muscles tense.

As I watch his face comes undone, I can tell the pressure his body is under until he finally reaches his high. Slick gushes out.

"Oh my g- fuck!" Harry screams out, voice breaking from the volume. He cums all over himself, some even reaching his chin. His eyes roll back as I keep the pace up until his orgasm is over. He's panting, and winces slightly as I pull my fingers out.

"Shit- did I hurt you, Haz? I-" I begin to freak out, not wanting my omega to be in any pain. Dread settles in my chest.

Harry's eyes immediately open. "Oh no Lou! It was great! Amazing!" I sigh in relief. "Your definitely doing that again."

I raise my brows with a smirk. "That good huh?" I whisper, climbing over him again. He blushes.

"Yeah..."

I kiss him again, becoming well aware my my own needs as I brush against his slick thigh, making us both moan.

It within a minute that I thrusting in and out of Harry, who lays under me, crawling at my back which I'm sure is already cut up.

The bed rocks with us, making me reach and place a pillow behind the headboard to stop the bed frame banging against the wall loudly. Harry's kisses up my chest as I do, continuing my thrusts making me let out whines.

Once the sound stops, I guiding his legs up, knees against his chest and I change my angle. I begin to slam into him, making Harry throw his head back with a silent scream. Just the spot.

I watch his face like I always do, unable to look away. Just the view of my pleasing my omega, in anyway really, makes me feel fulfilled, a feeling I don't feel often.

His eyes find mine, making us both grin and I continue to rail him into the bed.

I can feel him beginning to clench around me and suddenly his whole body tenses without warning as he cums hard. The site alone makes me begin to join them, my knot beginning to swell and push into him when we both suddenly look down.

I'm not wearing a condom.

"Pull out!" Harry yells out, but I can't stop it as I start to cum just before managing to pull out of him.

Harry yelps as I do, probably from pain of my knot stretching him harmfully, but that's nothing compared to me. I roll in on myself, an alphas knot not supposed to be out in the open, hence why I don't have a knot when I get a handjob and such. It's meant for reproductive use only. And it's painful if not inside something.

I wrap my hand around myself as I cum, but it's suddenly pushed away and Harry takes my cock in his mouth. I'm wide eyed as the pain is gone, collapsing on the bed and finishing in his mouth.

Harry takes a deep breath through his nose when I done, making me sit up with a groan. The only problem now being, I'm stuck in Harry's mouth, my knot to large to be taken out.

"Fuck. That's definitely the last time." I mumble.

Harry makes a sound of agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 10.4K 47
They've been trained to become Alpha protectors of their city, tasked to battle gruesome beasts and put their lives at risk on a daily basis. Louis i...
310K 10.8K 103
Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What will come about when Harry signs up for...
1.4M 66.3K 103
It all started when the alpha laid eyes on the short curvy omega and he knew at that moment that his life would never be the same, in a good way of c...
55.2K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...