[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Thunderbolt - 16.

21.2K 575 141
By jungkakes

You dragged your feet as you walked out of your school campus. That test didn't go very well. You pursed your lips as you tried to recall the test and any of the questions you didn't understand. You tried to think positive. You always overthought the questions and obsessed with having the perfect answer.

The worst thing was your professor was the worst when it came to marking assignments and tests. You would probably have to endure a week of anxiety and waiting until you got your grade.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket and you took it out, frowning as you saw Jungkook's name pop up.

Fudge. You knew why he was calling.

You didn't want to answer but you knew if you didn't, he'd call you 10 more times and think you died and probably show up at your house to see if you're alive.

You sighed and answered the phone as you walked,

"Hey, J.K." You tried to sound cheerful, hoping he wouldn't notice the gloom in your voice.

He noticed right away, "Hey, babe. You good?" Jungkook said through the phone, obvious concern in his voice.

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"You sound weird."

"Probably cause' I'm out of breath from walking up some stairs." You lied, lips quivering as you spoke.

You were actually really bummed about your test. You wanted to cry.

"How was your test, babe? I thought you'd call me after it finished."

You sighed, chewing on your lower lip, "UH. It went okay, I guess." You nodded, not wanting to go into detail.

Jungkook paused before answering, not wanting to make you feel bad. You obviously sounded sad. He wasn't worried though. He knew you'd be fine.

"It's okay, babe. I'm sure you did great. Don't worry."

"What if I tell you that I had no fucking clue what I was doing? If I flunk this test, I might as well drop out. They'll probably kick me out of the school." You rambled, running your fingers through your hair as you walked.

"Don't say that, Y/N. I know you did good." Jungkook mumbled softly into the phone, you could hear noises in the background as if he was amongst a lot of people.

"Wait, where are you?" You asked, plopping down onto the bus stop bench.

"Just having an early dinner with my friends. They want to go out to some bar later so I'm trying to eat before I get too fucked up." Jungkook laughed.

"Well, go have your dinner, Kookie. I see my bus coming." You smiled and got off the bench, getting onto the bus.

"Alright, babe. I'll talk to you later?"

"Of course. Have fun with your friends." You hummed, tapping your bus pass and finding a seat way in the back so you can wallow in sadness alone.

"Bye, babe." Jungkook smiled into the phone before ending the call.

You sighed as the call ended, taking your airpods out and putting them in before leaning your head against the window as you looked outside.

...

You heard your phone blowing up with texts and picked it up, taking your headphones off.

You were at home and sitting at your desk after taking a shower, headphones on and listening to music as you went over your test notes. Everything seemed okay but why did you feel like you failed?

You unlocked your phone and saw the group chat you had with your friends was blowing up.

They were planning a girl's night out. FUCK.

"Lemme just pretend I didn't see these" You mumbled to yourself as you silenced the notifications, rolling your eyes. You didn't want to move, walk or do anything tonight. You just wanted to drown yourself in your thoughts and go over every detail you might have missed from your test.

You were about to put your headphones on before your phone started ringing. It was a group call from your girlfriends.

Please no. Not now.

You groaned before answering. You wanted to decline the call but just like Jungkook, your friends would also come looking for you if you didn't answer them. You put them on speaker phone as you answered, explaining to them that you probably just failed medical school and were going to have to marry a 200-year-old sugar daddy now.

They all disagreed with you, begging you to go out with them for dancing and drinks at an underground bar, explaining that it would be great to go out and get your mind off your test.

You sighed, chewing over your lip as you thought.

Jungkook was busy. You were bored and lonely. This test was driving you nuts. You wanted to drink but had no alcohol at home right now too.

You sighed, finally giving into your friends when they said if you don't come to them, they'll bring the party to you. You agreed for them to pick you up in an hour and you hung up, getting out of your chair and dragging yourself to your closet.

You opened your hair from its bun and straightened it before sliding into a black, long sleeved lacey bodysuit and a black leather mini skirt, pulling a large box out of your shoe closet.

You admired your never worn pair of thigh high Louboutin's in the box before taking them out and pulling them on. Your makeup was dark and smokey, making you look like a sexy temptress. You stared at your reflection as you wrapped J.K's necklace around your neck before fitting some silver rings onto your fingers and some earrings. You spritzed on some of your favorite perfume and pulled a YSL crossbody bag over yourself after packing it.

You jumped when you heard a car honking outside.

You climbed down the steps and did another look into the mirror by your front door before opening the door, and grinning at your friends sticking their heads out of the open windows and waving at you.

You walked outside into the breezy but warm night air, locking your doors before running down to the car waiting for you. You hopped inside the car and grinned at your friends, giving each other compliments and taking a hundred selfies before finally starting to drive.

You all caught up on your way to the bar. You friend explained that this was a new bar. It was only open on certain days and was invite only.

That sounded luxurious.

You all arrived to the bar and you slid out of the car, linking your arm with your friend as you all walked up to the bar. One of your friends smiled at the bouncer outside of the door and he nodded at her, opening the doors for you all.

Well shit.

The bar was dimly lit as you all walked in. The lights reflecting off your skin and making you glow. Heads turned to look at you and your friends as you all walked in. Men looking you all over with smirks and smiles. Some of them were literally breaking their necks to get a peek as you all walked past them.

Your eyes scanned the dancefloor that was booming with good music and people dancing. You already started to vibe with the music as you and your friends hit up the bar. Your friend flashed a card to the bartender and he smiled, taking out a bottle of Patron and setting it down onto the counter before taking out shot glasses for you all. You and the rest of your friends cheered before taking a shot. You immediately felt the buzz, your body swaying with the music as you clunk your shot glass with your friends and taking another shot.

...

Jungkook didn't want to go out tonight but his hyung's lived for partying when they were traveling. He promised himself not to drink too much tonight and warned Taehyung to keep an eye on him because Hoseok and Namjoon loved to feed him drinks and get him fucked up.

He was in a sheer black shirt with a black blazer over, tight black pants with his hair parted and gelled back neatly.

He couldn't lie, Jimin always helped him with his outfits and always dressed him pretty well. 

He knew he was handsome but didn't know how attractive he was until he started going out more. Jungkook and his hyungs attracted attention everywhere they went. Women and men alike wanting to get a look at them as they walked into any club or bar.

Tonight was different though and he was grateful for that.

This bar was located in a seedy but hidden part of your city. Only certain people were allowed to come to the club. They could finally relax and loosen up without people gawking at them or trying to jump on their dicks.

His head bobbed to the beat of the music as he leaned against the table him and hyung's were standing at. Yoongi walked over to them, setting two bottles of Remy down onto the table before Namjoon reached over and popped one open, topping off their drinks before they all cheered and took their shots.

Jungkook was already feeling buzzed, his skin feeling warm and tingly.

...

The music bumped as the DJ called all the ladies to the floor. You and your girls hooted as you all grabbed your glasses and walked out to the floor as the music changed. Your friend poured you a shot and you all counted down before tossing your drinks back. Your eyes closed as your body started to feel the effects of the drinks. You swayed with the music before you opened your eyes, a bright smile on your face as your body began to move with the beat of the music.

You mouthed the words to the lyrics as your hips swayed, your glass in hand and dance floor lights bouncing off your radiant skin and the necklace around your neck. A sultry smile across your lips as you and your girlfriend body rolled off each other before another friend grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to her.

...

"Here comes the girls." Taehyung called out over the music as the DJ announced for all the women to hit the dancefloor. Jungkook tried not to look but something pulled his attention to the floor. The men sitting and standing by the bars and tables turned their attention to the dancefloor too, taking in the amazing sight of God's greatest creation... women.

Jungkook and his Hyung's eyed the dancefloor, admiring the girls. Jungkook listened as his Hyung's talked amongst themselves about which girl they were going to go talk to soon.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna head to the dancefloor before all the girls are taken." Taehyung smirked, pulling away from the table and grabbing Hoseok by the arm, starting to pull him along with him.

"I'm gonna hang out here." Jungkook nodded with a smile, turning away from the dancefloor and sipping his drink.

"Wait for us." Seokjin grinned, pulling on Namjoon's arm and Namjoon slinging an arm around Yoongi as they started to head to the dancefloor.

Before they headed to the floor, Namjoon looked over at Jungkook and smiled, "Sure you don't wanna come?"

Hell no. He didn't want to see another dance floor unless it was with you on it.

"Nah, I'm good." Jungkook smiled, waving his drink at the elder.

Jimin decided to stay back with Jungkook because he didn't want the younger to be alone. Jungkook and him were back to getting along once Jungkook realized Jimin wasn't going to touch you. Jimin poured another shot for the younger and slid it over to him, smiling brightly as he admired the club.

"Wait, guys..." Jimin spoke. His hyung's were about to head to the floor but stopped when they heard Jimin speak. Jimin looked at Jungkook who was staring down at his half full glass, a smile starting to form along Jimin's lips,

"...Kook." Jimin nudged Jungkook when the younger didn't look at him. Jungkook was nudged out of his thoughts by Jimin.

Jungkook looked at Jimin in confusion before following Jimin's eyes to the dancefloor before his jaw nearly fell to the floor.

"Isn't that Y/N?" Jimin licked his lips and Jungkook felt his throat go dry, his lungs shriveling up.

The hyung's all turned their heads and yelled, pushing at Jungkook, "Did you know she'd be here?!" Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's shoulder and Namjoon smirked as he watched Jungkook starting to sweat.

"That's your girl, man!" Yoongi yelled, shaking Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes were wide, taking in the glorious sight of you dancing on the floor. The club lights were changing, making you all the more heavenly in different angles as the changing colors bounced off your skin. His eyes trailed up your body as you swayed. You were dancing with a girl, her arms around your neck. You had a hand on her waist with a glass in your other hand, eyes trained on hers with a grin on your lips.

You looked like something he'd have dreams about.

Were you even real?

He felt his cock literally twitch and he had to divert his thoughts so he wouldn't get a full-on boner from looking at you.

There was something so sexy about watching you dancing with your friend. It made his mind fall deep into the gutter.

"Go get her, dude. What are you doing?!" Jimin started pushing Jungkook towards the dancefloor as they all laughed at him. Jungkook stumbled forward, feeling weak in the knees.

The distance from the table to the floor seemed so far and everything felt as if it was moving slow now.

You smiled at your friend, hand over her ass as she turned around and bent over as she danced on you. You laughed at her before she pulled away as a handsome man approached her. You smiled, nodding at her as she winked at you, taking the man by his shirt hem and walking away with him. You sipped your drink, making sure your friends were okay as they started to dance with other people.

You ignored men as they approached you, politely declining them and placing your empty shot glass onto a bottle girl's tray as she passed by.

Jungkook pulled at his shirt and inhaled deeply, feeling hot as he walked onto the dancefloor. He felt as if he he had to tell his body to move as he walked, legs feeling like lead. 

He looked around for his hyung's and realized they all disappeared to join other women on the dancefloor. He approached you from behind, eyes trailing over your body as you continued to sway the music. Jungkook licked his lips before smirking lightly, heart thumping in his chest as he got closer to you.

The music slowed to a sensual Reggaeton beat as he got closer to you. Jungkook exhaled coolly before his strong arms circled around you from behind, lips pressing into your hair as he mumbled, "Hey, beautiful. You here alone?" He smiled, starting to dance with you to the beat.

You swayed slowly as the music changed and you ran your fingers through your hair, enjoying the beat of the music. You were buzzed and feeling great from the Tequila. Hips moving sensually as your hand went from your hair and then down your chest. You closed your eyes as you moved.

Everyone was having a good time. Bodies on the floor, pressed together and dancing. The vibes of the club were carefree and full of excitement.

Your heartbeat did a skip and you tensed up a bit as you felt a pair of strong arms circling around you. You gasped softly, a familiar cologne scent wrapping around you.

Are you dreaming right now, Y/N?

You spun around quickly and gasped softly, staring up at Jungkook in shock before a wide smile stretched over your luscious lips. He smiled down at you and you reached up, touching his chest to confirm you weren't drunkenly hallucinating.

Not a dream, sis. 

This was reality and you were literally having the best Y/N moment of your life right now.

"Are you following me now, Kookie?" You smirked, clearly loosened up from the shots of alcohol. Sober you would of probably be freaking out right now. But not tipsy Y/N.

You turned around, pressing back against him. His hands instantly went to your waist as you both swayed together to the music, his chin resting on your shoulder as he pulled your body against his chest. His body was firm and strong, arms enveloped around you tightly as your ass grinded into him.

Jungkook smiled, reaching up and moving your hair to the side as he mumbled, "Maybe." He smirked, lips brushing over your neck as you both moved together.

"Stalker." Your head tilted back as you felt his lips on your skin before you turned around, arms sliding up his chest, feeling over the sheer fabric of his shirt. You grinned, biting over your lower lip as you glanced down at his basically exposed chest, fingers curling into the shirt and pressing his body closer to you, "I feel like I'm dreaming." You whispered out, arms finally wrapping around his neck.

It felt as if it was just the two of you on the dancefloor. Everyone was else was a blur. It was just you, Jungkook and the beats of the music.

"That's how I felt when I saw you. I had to come all the way over here just to confirm my eyes weren't fucking with me." Jungkook smiled down at you, one hand at your waist while the other rested along the small of your back, pressing you into him. 

"I missed you, babygirl." He whispered to you, his hand that was on your lower back trailed lower until it was resting over your ass. "I almost didn't come out tonight because I wanted to come over and see you." Jungkook nodded, biting over his lower lip as his lidded eyes gazed into yours.

"I'm glad you came out." You smiled at him, fingers curling into the back of his hair as he pressed you closer to him. "I missed you too, Kookie." You hummed softly, giving his soft hair a gentle tug before you pulled back and took his hand, smiling brightly,

"Dance with me."

He smiled at you, lacing your fingers together, "Lead the way. babe." 

You tugged him further into the dancefloor as the music changed and he smiled, following you. Your hands went back around his neck once you got to a good spot near a wall, your foreheads pressing against each other as you started to sway to the music with him.

Jungkook quickly followed your lead, eyes lidded and trained on your lips as he began moving with you to the music. His hands were on your waist and you smiled, pulling back a bit and taking his hands, "Hold me tighter." You grinned, guiding his hands behind you to rest over your ass before you wrapped your arms back around his neck again. Your eyes twinkled at you looked up at him with a smile before glancing at his pink lips.

The air between the two of you felt thick. The tension and attraction rising as you both got closer to each other. The space became thinner and thinner until your lips were finally on each other's.

You both shared a sweet kiss before you pulled back and looked at him with a bright smile.

"You're so fucking stunning." Jungkook whispered as you smiled at him. He felt his stomach twist and he backed you gently into the wall, taking your hands and moving them up, lacing your fingers as he held your hands above your head against the wall. His body pressed flushed against yours and he captured your lips in another kiss.

You kissed him back again, giving his hands a gentle squeeze before you pulled away and turned around, holding onto the wall as you let him press his chest up against your back, one hand trailing down your side to hold onto your hip while his freehand wrapped around you from the front. His lips were pressed against the side of your head as he grinded into you, a smile along his lips as he whispered,

"Wanna get out of here?"

"Yes, please." You breathed out, biting over your lower lip. You turned around and grabbed his hand, fingers lacing tightly together.

"Follow me." He smiled, tugging you with him through the crowd to a private exit.

Once the two of you were out of the club, Jungkook pressed you up against the door of the club as it shut behind the two of you. His lips pressing against yours. He kissed you hard, hands trailing down your body before he whispered against your lips, "You drive me fucking insane, Y/N."

Your arms snaked around his neck, tugging him against you as he pressed you into the door. You were too buzzed to care that you were literally out in the open. You kissed him back, biting over his lower lip and pulling back with your teeth. He grunted softly, hands gripping your hips as he attacked your mouth with another knee weakening kiss.

You smiled against his lips, mumbling into his mouth, "You can fuck me right here, J.K."

Jungkook chuckled, pulling back from your lips a bit but keeping you pressed against the door. "As much as I'd love to... you're way too loud and we'll get caught for sure." He smirked and pulled back from you, taking your hand and looking over his shoulder as a black car pulled up.

You pouted a bit, the heat between your legs only intensifying. You shook with excitement as he tugged you over to the car. He helped you into the car and told the driver to head home before he looked over at you, reaching up and brushing your hair away from your face as he mumbled only for you to hear,

"I can't wait to get you home and rip these clothes off you."

You giggled softly, leaning into his touch before whispering back to him, "I'm sure the driver wouldn't mind if you did that right now." You smiled teasingly at him, glancing at the driver. Your hand went over his knee, tracing gentle patterns along the fabric of his pants. You literally were so turned on. You had to hold your legs together tightly to stop them from quaking.

Jungkook chuckled softly, leaning in and pressing a kiss to your lips,

"Don't give me any ideas, you little demon."  

__________________________

A/N small update today lul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 1.4K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
105K 3.8K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
5.4K 168 25
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ฃ!!๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ!!"๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ "๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–...
12.3K 282 15
โžป Ongoing โœข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฅโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ˜ฏ โ™” "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’...