| Ranboo Meets You |

By tubboluvsyou

Ranboo meets you in a way everyone will be shocked.. More

Chapter 1-3《The First Time》
Chapter 3-3 《The First Date》

Chapter 2-3 《He's In Love》

4 1 0
By tubboluvsyou

At lunch, you see him. You then walk up to him and say, "Hi! Where do you want to sit? I usuallly-" He then stops you mid-sentence. He says, "Your eyes are beautiful, y'know?" You them cover your face with your sleeve of your sweater. You blush and in muffled words you say, "I- I usually sit in the back.." He then takes off the hood of his sweater. He then says, "Do u want my hoodie? It's my merch, You'll be the first one to have it." You get very excited, "Oh! Yes! Thank you- what's your name? I didnt get it the first time we met." He says, "Ran, short for Ranboo." You then have memories of a streamer you always watch. "RANBOO?! RANBOOLIVE?! I KNOW YOU-" He them covers your mouth. "Shh, dont give it away! I'm new to this school!" You then feel very embarrassed. "S-sorry, I got excited.." He says, "That's ok, just be more quiet when you talk about me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
296K 17.2K 18
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
927K 55.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
285K 32.8K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...