A Hummingbird in The Owl Hous...

By WolfiechuXOXO

A Hunter x Oc, Owl House Fanfic. In this magical adventure we are following the Marylyn Clawthorne. Madilyn l... More

A Lying Witch and a Warden
Aftermath of A Lying Witch and a Warden
Witches Before Wizards
Aftermath of Witches Before Wizards
I Know a Teenage Abomination
Aftermath of I know a teenage abomination
An Intruder
Hello... it's been a few months...

Real Quick Character Info

580 9 0
By WolfiechuXOXO

Marylyn Clawthorne

Madilyn lives with her mother Eda the Owl Lady in the owl house. With her dad working for the empires coven she doesn't get to see him that much. But that's not the only person she knows in the empires coven. She attends Hexside as a student, with her friends Emira and Edric Blight, and studies bard magic. She can create symphonies of music with a flic of her wrist. Even though she is top of her class in bard studies she is always up for learning new forms of magic.

Madilyn Clawthorne

Age: 16

Magic course: Bard

Palismen: Hummingbird, his name is Jingle.

Her Appearance

hair: She has lightish blue hair with a ginger under cut (All natural)

eyes: she has Heterochromia iridum , meaning she has two different colored eyes, one blue and the other hazel/orange

And you will find out the rest as you read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 60 29
just some eda x reader stuff because there def isn't enough :P these will all be eda x female reader btw. hope you enjoy! :D the character Eda Clawt...
255K 8.5K 53
After helping Amity save the Blight twins and Eda. Luz was able to make a club with Amity. She is very exited to talk to Amity again. After all in a...
3.5K 135 16
CURRENTLY BEING REVISED. "You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wr...
344K 8.9K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...