Jikook's Love Story

By positivelybrittany05

Jimin and Jungkook had a late start to their relationship, and Jungkook feels bad about it. He feels like its... More

Explanation
Arriving to Their Apartment
Almost Smut
A Bit of Smut
Soft
Extra Soft

Sleep

279 7 0
By positivelybrittany05

*Jungkook's POV*

And with that, we got under the covers. We were both laying on our backs and our legs intertwined, just the way we both love. Jimin's head was nuzzled in the crook of my neck and his left arm was wrapped around my stomach, holding me close. Before we got comfortable, we locked eyes once again. We admired each other for a few seconds in complete silence.

"I love you bunny." Jimin whispered.

"I love you more Minnie." I responded, going in for one more kiss, being gentle, soft, but still passionate.

We got warm under the covers, entangled in each others arms, happier than ever, and drifted off to sleep.

Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions or requests, be sure to leave them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 2.5K 35
Jungkook is a cute bunny but is weak and is poor and Jimin is the leader of the Mafia.
105K 3.5K 19
Seriously Can anyone love you back JIMIN ..? Yes..you are nothing to me..! Who can love you fatty,Chubby cheeks,& ugly face..? Hah..? Thank u for r...
703K 15.7K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.9M 93.4K 50
Highest Rank in Werewolf: 18 "I, Axel Stark, Alpha of the Ice Moon pack, reject you Nyx as my mate and luna," he said, looking me straight in the eye...