𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 | 𝐙...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━┑ 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 ┕━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 �... More

⸙┆MISS PERFECT
⸙┆CHARACTERS
1⸙┆SAVING THE WEIRD GIRL
2⸙┆LITTLE MISS PERFECT
3⸙┆BUNDLE OF JOY AND POSITIVITY
4⸙┆PRANKING THE BULLY
5⸙┆KISSING THE WEIRD GIRL
6⸙┆OUT WITH THE EX-BOYFRIEND
8⸙┆SISTERS REUNITED

7⸙┆THE CAMP NIGHTWING KILLER

1.5K 66 48
By peachyhxlland

CHAPTER SEVEN:
SAVING THE WEIRD GIRL

⠀⠀You quickly opened the outhouse's door to see Ziggy and Gary together with a rope and the bucket that you and Ziggy used to prank Sheila. You looked around for your stepsister. "Ziggy, where's Sheila?"

⠀⠀Ziggy snapped her head towards you and gasped. "(Y/n)!" She dropped the bucket and immediately hugged you. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

⠀⠀You blinked multiple times in surprise but you hugged her back, burying your face to her neck. You pulled away and looked at her. "Where's Sheila, Ziggy?"

⠀⠀"Gary brought her quickly back to Mess Hall and now he's here to help me."

⠀⠀"Ziggy!" You heard a woman's voice below the toilet. Your eyes widened. "Um, what's going on?"

⠀⠀You watched as Ziggy slowly dropped the bucket down using the rope. You stood next to Ziggy and saw a glimpse of Cindy and Alice. "Oh, my God. Cindy? Alice?"

⠀⠀Alice looked up and saw you. "Oh, look. It's Little Miss Perfect of Sunnyvale."

⠀⠀"(Y/n)?" Cindy asked.

⠀⠀"Get on! We're pulling you up!" Ziggy instructed the two girls below. The two young women started laughing in relief and joy. "Dude, oh my God." Alice sighed in relief.

⠀⠀Cindy looked at Alice. "You first."

⠀⠀You looked down to see Alice getting on to the pail. You noticed she was injured with her left leg wrapped in a cloth and a knife. You turned to Ziggy and Gary. "Now!"

⠀⠀You stood behind Ziggy and started pulling the rope with her and Gary. You gripped tight on the rope as you pulled with Ziggy and Gary. "Come on! Keep pulling!" Ziggy exclaimed.

⠀⠀"I definitely did not expect for me to help you guys pulling a rope to save Alice and Cindy below the outhouse." You muttered as you pulled harder.

⠀⠀Suddenly, you, Ziggy, and Gary heard the door creaking open. Your eyes widened in shock when you saw Tommy Slater drenched in blood with an ax in his grasp. You knew Tommy was a sweet guy but seeing him like this made you feel like Tommy was far gone from being sweet and caring.

⠀⠀Gary furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Tommy! Tommy, what are you doi—"

⠀⠀Tommy swung his ax towards Gary causing you to duck and Ziggy to dodge. Unfortunately, Gary didn't and was immediately decapitated. You screamed as you and Ziggy let go of the rope, dropping Cindy and the pail as a result. You watched as Gary's headless body dropped where Cindy and Alice were causing the two girls to scream.

⠀⠀You looked up to see Tommy lifting his ax up to chop Ziggy down but you immediately dragged her out of the outhouse just in time. Tommy's ax temporarily got stuck on the wooden floor.

⠀⠀When you and Ziggy were out, she glanced back to see Tommy coming out. You held her hand and ran. "Don't look back!" You and Ziggy continued running until you bumped into Nick Goode. You gasped in surprise. "Nick!"

⠀⠀"(Y/n)?" He questioned. "What the hell are you still doing out here?"

⠀⠀"He's here!" You exclaimed in panic. Ziggy glanced back and saw Tommy approaching. "Come on!" She yelled as she dragged you away from Nick and ran away. Nick looked at Tommy before following you and Ziggy.

⠀⠀You and Ziggy were back at the Science & Nature cabin where you two got some insects for the prank you two did earlier. Nick closed the door so Tommy wouldn't come in easy and hide with you and Ziggy. Ziggy glanced up to see where the killer is. "Did we lose him?"

⠀⠀"Yeah, I think so," Nick replied.

⠀⠀You turned to Ziggy as you scanned her face and arms for any injuries. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? He didn't hit you, did he?"

⠀⠀Nick glanced at both of you and noticed blood drops on Ziggy's shirt. "Whose blood is that?"

⠀⠀You and Ziggy looked down at Ziggy's shirt. Ziggy sighed. "It's not my blood. It's Gary's." Ziggy turned to Nick who has his shirt stained with more blood. "How about yours, Goode?"

⠀⠀Nick looked down. "Sean, Jesse, Rod, and Stacey."

⠀⠀You realized the pattern causing you to look at Ziggy who groaned. "Shadysiders." She stated. "It's the curse."

⠀⠀Nick shook his head. "No, it's, uh, it's just some psycho."

⠀⠀You shook your head at him. "No, no, it's not some psycho." You told him. "It's Tommy."

⠀⠀Ziggy sighed. "My sister's perfect, virgin, boring boyfriend Tommy." She added. "She did this."

⠀⠀Nick furrowed his eyebrows. "Cindy?"

⠀⠀Ziggy glared at Nick. "The witch!"

⠀⠀You looked at Ziggy and held her hand. "Ziggy, we're not really sure if it's the witch, okay? That's not real—"

⠀⠀"Exactly what a Sunnyvaler would say." She scoffed. "I thought you were different."

⠀⠀You stared at her as your heart cracked a little. "Ziggy, I—"

⠀⠀Out of nowhere, the three of you heard the bell ringing. You looked at the window. "That's from the Mess Hall."

⠀⠀"They're getting on the bus," Nick replied. "We have to go right now!"

⠀⠀"I can't!" Ziggy held your hand in panic. "My sister is still out there!"

⠀⠀You turned to Nick. "She's right. Cindy and Alice are still here and we have to save them."

⠀⠀Nick held your shoulder. "(Y/n), are you really willing to risk your life for Ziggy, her sister, and Alice?" You have siblings and a family."

⠀⠀You stared at him, holding Ziggy's hand, and slowly nodded. "I know my family will be safe. And I can't let my girlfriend's sister be hurt."

⠀⠀Ziggy's eyes widened in surprise while Nick blinked. Ziggy tugged your arm causing you to look at her. "Did you just call me your girlfriend, Roberts?"

⠀⠀Nick cleared his throat and quickly excused himself to check if Tommy was around while you nodded at Ziggy. "Yeah. I-I mean if that's what you want. If not, I could take it back."

⠀⠀Ziggy vigorously shook her head and gave you a kiss making you melt into the kiss. Ziggy pulled away and leaned her forehead against yours, smiling. "No, don't take it back. I would love to be your girlfriend."

⠀⠀You chuckled softly and pulled her into a kiss, wrapping your arms around her neck. Ziggy stifled a laugh and you pulled away. "After all this is done, we're gonna start a book club, hm? I heard Stephen King's new book is supposed to be good. Maybe we can start reading Richard Matheson's books or—"

⠀⠀"I want Judy Blume from now on." Ziggy interrupted as she quickly pecked your lips. "I'm so done with King."

⠀⠀You smiled. "She sounds perfect."

⠀⠀"You believe me, right? About the curse?"

⠀⠀Seeing how genuine Ziggy was, you decided to nod and believe her. "Of course."

⠀⠀The doors started banging violently causing you and Ziggy to pull away from each other in shock. Nick immediately hid again with you and Ziggy. "It's him."

⠀⠀"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Ziggy questioned.

⠀⠀"Because you two were busy eating each other's faces out,"

⠀⠀Ziggy smirked proudly. "Jealous, Goode?" She asked as she placed a kiss on your cheek. Nick glared at Ziggy. "Nice try, Berman."

⠀⠀You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "Okay, guys, now is not the time."

⠀⠀Tommy slammed his fist to the door's window and unlocked the door. He got inside and you heard flies buzzing around and his heavy breathing.

⠀⠀You, Nick, and Ziggy quickly hid in a different place when you saw Tommy getting distracted by the snake. Tommy found a handprint until he broke one of the containers on top of a table.

⠀⠀You and Nick peeked your head up to see Tommy roaming around. Ziggy's breath hitched and grabbed your knee in shock and fear. You looked down to see a snake slithering towards you, Ziggy, and Nick.

⠀⠀Ziggy held your hand and shut her eyes close when she felt the snake by her thighs. The three of you stopped moving and watched as the snake crawled. When the snake was gone, Ziggy opened her eyes and glanced at you.

⠀⠀Suddenly, she was grabbed from above by Tommy, pulling her hair up and lifting her off the floor. Ziggy screamed. "Ziggy!" You yelled.

⠀⠀Ziggy was dragged across the table and was dropped to the ground. Tommy lifted his ax up, preparing to swing it towards Ziggy causing Ziggy to crawl away. You jumped in front of Ziggy to take the hit but Nick pushed you and Ziggy away, taking the hit. Tommy slashed Nick's leg causing the boy to grunt in pain.

⠀⠀"Nick!" You gasped.

⠀⠀"Run!" He exclaimed in pain.

⠀⠀Ziggy glanced up and saw Tommy charging towards you and her. Ziggy grabbed your hand and pulled you up, running with you out of the cabin and leaving the injured Nick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.4K 20
❝slater, right?❞ ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀...
43.6K 1.2K 19
In which the nice girl from Shadyside experiences a once in a lifetime love in a such short amount of time. Or In which Cassie Duke has fa...
5.9K 349 15
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮�...
25.9K 869 8
"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?" "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪...