A Salty reunion: Captain Jack...

Od Ari_Vll

(y/n) Maris has a secret: she's a pirate. After 8 years of living in Port Royal, being a Lady, befriended wit... Více

Prologue: My Past
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

912 22 4
Od Ari_Vll

After a drunken night, it was already daytime. Jack and Y/n were sound asleep. Jack was mumbling something when he started to awaken to an odd smell. He turned his head to see the fire. He immediately pushed aside Y/n and stood up, running. Y/n awoke with a surprise as she stood up, looking to see what was going on.

"Oh my gosh," her eyes widened as she noticed Elizabeth setting fire to everything.She ran after Jack as they both went toward Elizabeth. "Not good! What are you doing?" Jack yells as he sees everything burning. "You've burned all the food, the shade, the rum!"

Elizabeth walks off as Y/n stands. "Yes, The rum is gone. " "Why is the rum gone?" She turns to him and says, "One, it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, the signal is over a thousand feet in the air.The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me. Do you think there is the slightest chance that they won't see it?"

"I agree with your reasons, but you could have at least spared a few so that we don't starve to death," Y/n said with her arms crossed. "A nice plan, but could've used more thought". Elizabeth looked at Y/n. "I may have just thought of the Royal Navy finding me," she said. "mhm," Y/n said, nodding.

Jack looked at Elizabeth, "But why is the rum gone?" still confused as to why. Elizabeth gives him a glare and turns around to sit down. "Just wait, Captain Sparrow. Give it one hour, maybe two, keep a weather eye open, and you will see white sails on that horizon". She gazes over at the sea.

Y/n noticed his reaction and when he was about to point his pistol at her, she quickly grabbed his wrist and gave him a dangerous glare. "Don't you dare," she whispered. He put his pistol back in as Y/n let go of his wrist and walked off. Y/n goes next to Elizabeth and lowers himself. "I better go with him or he'll do something," Y/n says. Elizabeth gives her a nod, but before Y/n walks off, she says, "Y/n, thank you for saving me." She gives a small smile. Y/n turns around and says "Of course, I may be a pirate Elizabeth, but I care about you and Will. When the navy comes, I'm sure we'll be able to save him too. " Y/n smiles and walks off to see Jack.

"Jack, wait, slow down!" Y/n runs toward him. He stops and turns out to see her go down as she breathes. He grabs her close and looks straight at her. "Did you know about her plan?" he asks in a frustrated tone. Y/n looks at him and can tell he's annoyed. "She told me she had one, but didn't expect that." He lets her go and continues to walk. Y/n follows him. "Must've been terrible for you to be trapped here, Jack." He looks at Y/n, who scoffs. "I had nothing to do with that plan and you know it! We both got drunk and we had a romantic night!" she replied.

"Well it's bloody terrible now!" he yelled at her. Y/n goes to him and slaps his face. "Listen here, you second-rated pirate! "This shouldn't have happened in the first place, "she crossed her arms. "No luv, you were not supposed to be here." He sighed and sat down. Y/n tilted her head, confused. "Jack, what are you talking about?" He makes a sitting motion next to him. "Sit down," he says. Y/n walked over and sat down next to him. "Go on, tell me," she sighed. "Sorry for calling you that".

He nodded and continued his story. "When I first got marooned on this island, I told Barbossa to not harm you so that you would have been safe, and I did it again, but it appears you are here." He looked at her seriously. Y/n couldn't believe her ears. All this time, Jack was protecting her. "Jack... I had no idea, I just always felt like I owed you because I couldn't have helped you". "I have my moments, darling," he smiled as he wrapped an arm around Y/n. She chuckles, "Yes, you do." He goes in for a kiss as she holds onto his cheek.

Jack stops and looks ahead, "Jack? What are you-oh. " They both see a ship with white sails. He turns around to see where Elizabeth is sitting. "Come on, Luv," he says, taking her hand in his as they walk. Suddenly, Elizabeth stands with a satisfied sigh, "I told you the plan worked." "Thankfully, or we'd die," Jack added. "Now Jack, it was a good plan. She just forgot about hunger, "she pats her shoulder.

A small boat came ashore; it was Norrington, and some sailors. "Uh oh", she realized something. "What is it?" they both ask. "They are going to know that I'm a pirate..." Elizabeth looks at the small boat already on land as the men get out. Elizabeth says, "Don't worry Y/n, I'm sure I can convince them to give you back your old life so that you may live." "May I suggest that you come sail away with me and forget about being a lady when you're already without the title, and that you show it more when we're alone?" he smirked and winked at her.Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Thank you both, but let's just see how this goes," she smirks.

Norrington walks toward them and gives a smile. Well well, Sparrow and Lady Y/n Maris, or should I say Pirate Maris? " Elizabeth and Jack look at Y/n. "Already I'm dead to you after knowing each other for years? If you insist, "Y/n shrugs" I will say this: "If you truly loved Elizabeth, you would have done exactly what Mr. Turner did, but because you don't show your true good side, you did what any other man does: you did not have the guts to take it."

Norrington ignores her and  nods at one of his sailors to grab hold of Jack and Y/n as they head over to the small boat and row to the sea and onto the ship. Elizabeth gets off first and goes to her father, "We have to save Will!" "No," he says, "You're safe now." He walks as Elizabeth follows. "We will immediately go to Port Royal, not go gallivanting after pirates!" He scoffed. Y/n and Jack are tied together next to the two guards they saw when Jack saved Elizabeth's life. Jack admires the ship while eavesdropping.

"Then we condemn him to death?!" Elizabeth tries to reason with her father. Norrington and Governor Swann look at her "The boy's fate is regrettable, but then so is his decision to engage in piracy". Y/n replied, "He did all that to save your only child." Y/n replied. They turn to her as Elizabeth nods and turns to her father. "Exactly what Y/n said, to rescue me. To prevent anything from happening to me!"

Jack took his opportunity and spoke "If I may be so bold as to interject my professional opinion." He drags Y/n along as they are tied together. "The Pearl was listing after the battle. It's unlikely she'll be able to make good time". " Norrington stares at him seriously.

"Think about it. The Black Pearl." He wraps his arm around Y/n and smiles "The last pirates in the Caribbean, mate. How can you pass that up, eh?"

"By remembering that I serve others, not just myself," he says as he walks away, glaring at both of them. Elizabeth follows him "Commodore, I beg you, please do this. For me. "As a wedding gift," Norrington stops and turns around. Y/n looks at Elizabeth with a surprised expression. "Elizabeth, are you accepting the commodore's proposal?" Norrington looks at Elizabeth, completely surprised. "I am," Elizabeth responds.

Y/n grabs hold of Elizabeth and she turns to her, "Elizabeth, do you know what you are sacrificing? Do you even know what you are doing? " Y/n knows that she loves Will and not Norrington. "It's to save Will Y/n. What choice do I have?" Y/n sighs, "I hope you know what you are getting into." She backs up and is next to Jack. "A wedding. I love weddings! Drinks all around!" He wraps his arms around Y/n. Elizabeth and Norrington glare at him.

"I know. Clap them in irons, right?" He lifts his arms along with Y/ns as they're tied together. Norrington gives a look and walks down. "Mr. Sparrow, you and your lady will accompany these fine men to the helm and provide us with a bearing to Isla de Muerta. You will then spend the rest of the voyage contemplating all the meanings of the phrase "silent as the grave". Do I make myself clear?". "Inescapably clear".

They untie Y/n and Jack, and are escorted to a room to discuss where Isla de Muerta is to save Will. After the discussion, they were on the deck looking across the sea. Elizabeth goes to them "So how did it go?" Y/n looks at her. "He told them where the island is and we're now headed there to save Will." "Good," she looks across. "You don't have to marry him," Y/n adds. Elizabeth says, "I have to or we won't be able to save him." "Elizabeth, if you do, you will regret it and you will never have Turner."

Elizabeth sighs. "I just want to save him, Y/n, or this will all be for nothing," she walks away. "You know, between you and me, Luv, I say we wait to see how this goes." She turns to Jack. "Aren't you supposed to be silent as the grave?'" she smirks. "Well yes, but you'll just miss my voice," he smiles. Y/n chuckles as she looks across the sea. "What's going to happen to us after we help save Will?" she asks Jack. "I have no idea, but that's what's exciting about life. The grand adventure awaits!" She laughs.

"And you know something", he adds. "What?" he leans closer and whispers to her ear, "I love you". She looks at him and he smirks. "The years we've known each other, and you tell me now," she smiles. It was certainly the opportune moment, darling. She was memorized by this man. "Well, I have something to confirm your answer," she smirks. "And what's that, luv?" he asks, smiling. She gives him a kiss and stares "I love you too".

Elizabeth might have overheard them and turned away.She is glad that Y/n is happy with Jack, even with his weird personality. However, she knew what Y/n was talking about when she told herself that she didn't want to marry Norrington. She loves Will and wants to marry him. "The important thing is to save Will," she thought. They sail away to Isla de Muerta, hoping to save young Mr. Turner before it's too late.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

134K 4.8K 22
I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) and the story I make for her, savvy? Book three of the I...
201K 6.9K 20
I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean. All rights go to the Disney company that gave us these wonderous movies. I only own Johanna and (Y/n) and her s...
182K 6.4K 16
Book: 1 When Maria Santiago finds that the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow has saved her life she doesn't know what to expect. But after a day in priso...
10.6K 236 6
Fanfiction about the first Pirates movie: The Curse of the Black Pearl. You are Will's sister, Y/N Turner. You and Will were both found by Governor S...