𝕸𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖈 • Kars X F...

By NyuBuken

A large city town was busy with life, in early human life to be specific. But only few very know about the pe... More

•1•
•3•
•4•
°5°

•2•

173 9 3
By NyuBuken

•                      •                         •                      •
                               Begin
•                      •                         •                      •

You sat in pure darkness, cold, and silence. Its been a few days. Nothing has happened.
Your hungry, really need to pee, as well as possibly sleep. But can't fix any of those. 

"Wake up kid. I need you to answer some questions." You herd that mans voice once again, the one that brough you here.
"I'll let you live if you can help us." He stated with a dark tone. You sat up. "Okay."
This man, he has long, very long, red hair, its oddly spiky. He has sharp gold eyes. It was almost unnatural. He had gages in his ears, which wasn't uncommon but in this part of the world it was not very common.
He was tall, very very tall. He wore long cloak with a hood at the end and a black cloth covering his lower area. He had 3 golden bracelets around his ankles and one on each upper part of his arm. You could see many scars all over him which made you kinda amazed at the amount of scars he has but a bit weirded out.

"Teach us about humans. Essentially a spy." Your eyes widend. "To do what?" You asked.
"Intel on the weapons humans have, their intelligence..." He opened the rock door, revealing the soft dim light. "Its your choice-" you stood up.

"Deal." You didnt care. As long as you were out of this cell. "But in return not only for my life..." You looked up at him. "Some food would be great." He glared. "One thing at a time kid."

You followed him out, and into a bigger room. Seeing a few people, they must be the heads of this village. they all spoke in different tounge. "What's your name." The man asked. "Y/n." He spoke to them once again.

"Follow me." you did so. Leaving the place that was hell, people were out and around. He then grabbed onto your chest, making you flinch. "HEY! PUT ME-" he then took off up wards, making you freak out, squirming but he didnt let go. Landing onto a high stone long bridge he began walking. You following. "Where are we going?" You asked trying to not look down.

"Home. Or my home." He stated with a small glare.
Walking up some stairs to a hole in the mountain, you see a ledge with a door. He opened it revealing the cozy home.

"Well, they put me in charge of you. And a kid isnt mature enough to have their own home. So your stay is here." He stated. "There's food in the pantry, i wouldn't look in the cooler if i were you." He smirked as he walked into a separate room, leaving you be.

You walked into the pantry, seeing serval crackers, fruits and such. Grabbing a orange you slowly ate, trying to register the situation your in.
Your mind flashed to kars. 'Why didnt he do anything??' You wondered. Setting your head on the counter top, you groan. At least your alive. Thats all that matters.

As you finished almost all the oranges and started on some apples, the man walked into the front room.

"Hey I know i said eat what you want but NOT EVERYTHING!!" He yelled with a glare, you took another bite into a apple, seeing what he could do.
He sighed.

"I didnt get your name?" You asked with a mouth full of apple. He leaned into the cooler. "Alzo. thats all you need to know-" "how did you learn my language? Did kars-" "what did i just say?" He asked. "thats all you need to know?" "Yes."

"You technically just an-" he threw a apple at you, hitting you square in the head.
"Listen. Were going into town. And you... Uh... Can't wear those rags." He stated. You raised a brow. "And why not? I like my "rags"..." You mocked. He closed the cooler, looking at you.

"Well, people will try and eat you. Thinking your food. also. Since your in my care..." He walked down the hall, brining out a long dark cloak and a paint pallet.

"Sit still. People will more or less leave you, or us, alone with these marks." He put the red and purple paint on your face, specifically under your eyes. His fingers were more cold than most likely that cooler, then again... He was just digging through that cooler.

"Now go put this on,then were heading out." He stated as he grumbled walked off. You sighed, slipping the cloak on under your simple toga like dress.
"Ready?" He asked as he stood by the front door. You nodded.

The town below looked beautiful from above, but you knew their secret, feeling out of place. 'Could they smell me? Am i noticeable??' Your head ran through all the myths on vampires and their abilities.

"Alright hold on." He stated carrying you on his back this time, you couldnt see much do to his spiky hair, which is actually quite soft but lowkey smells weird.
Landing down on the ground, you hop off immediately.
"This way. First we need to stop by someone who you know very well, then we got-" you tuned him out thinking you might visit kars.
"Then we'll get clothes." He stated looking down at you. he cocked his eye brows in frustration. "Listen to me!!" He semi yelled. You looked up at him. "Just go to the first place! Its not that hard! Ya know. walking." You smirked seeing how irritated he was. "Unless... You cant do that?"

He walked ahead ignoring you. You soon following. The people talked, laughed and relaxed. The women here.. Were nothing like the women in your town. They dressed differently, many were working.
Kids played for what seemed endlessly.

Walking up into another hole, he kncoked. a boy soon anwsered. "Kars!!" You smiled at the boy in the head wrap. He went wide eyed seeing you alive. "I'm leaving you in charge with her for the day. I'm sure the head already talked-" "yes sir." Kars spoke with a lower tone.

"And as for you twat." He turned to you. "Dont take off that robe or that paint. understand. I'll be back in a few hours." He stated, expecting a "yes sir." But you didn't say that.

"Okay old man." he glared. "I'm not old." He stated before shooting off somewhere.
You looked to kars. "You waiting for a invitation?" He asked with a smirk. "Pfft. Yes." you grinned. He rolled his eyes. he let you inside the toasty home.
It was kind of messy.

You told him the situation. Him listening completely.
"You betrayed your people?" He asked. You nodded. "I mean, theres no one there who knows me." You shrugged. "What about your grandmother?" He asked as he placed down a card. You hummed. Placing another on top of his. "She and my grandfather moved to the city. I didn't want to go so they left me." You stated with a slow tone trying to pick which card to use next.

"Are children allowed to do that?" He asked a bit weirded out. You nodded. "Humans have a lack of empathy for certain things. If your not blood to them and are forced to take care of something with not attachment..  You don't care for it..." You smirked, aggressively placing down your last card. "and i won!" You smiled as kars just scoffed.

"Whatever. Just means humans are greedy. Even you." He stated. You chuckled. "Who Isnt? People are greedy for money, power, fame... Even at a simple game of go fish like right now." You stated. He rolled his eyes. "So your a spy now. at such a young age..." He mumbled. "well... Could be worse. Could a kid in military, child labor..." "your technically in military... Just different sides y/n." He dead panned.

He then smirked. "Since your here.. And he gave us money." Kars stood up, "I'm sure your sweating in that cloak." you nodded.
"Plus, i have some stuff to do, you can watch." You rasied a brow but shrugged.

•                      •                         •                      •

Walking into a large room with soft flooring, you could hear people yelling and the sound of bodies hitting the floor.
Kars opened the large door, revealing people working out and training.
"In order to fly and run at super speeds..." Kars paused taking off his wrap. Your eyes wided at how messy his hair was.

"You need to bruh your hair..." you mumbled. He shrugged.
"only thing were born with besides the human food crave, is our night vision and large amount of stamina." He stated. You watched as he went into the training area. Three other boys talking loudly with him.
You sat criss cross on the floor.  Watching.

You held the fabric in your lap. Wondering if you should just wear the cloak...
Hearing a loud slam made you look up. You watched as two older guys were sparing, one hit the stone wall. You cringed internally but kept watching. The man quickly moved, no phased. Your eyes widened in amazement.

A younger boy with fluffy red hair sat next to you, looking worn out. You waved, as he did back. He spoke but you couldn't understand him.
You raised a brow. He gave you a weird look.

Kars soon walked over to you. with two boys who looked the same age or roughly around the same age, next to him.

He spoke to them, who nodded as they looked to you. "Y/n, these are some friends i spar with." he introduced them all. Wamuu, Esidisi, and the red head, santana.
They all talked, while you sat there kind of confused.

"Wanna try?" Kars asked looking from you out to the ring. You blinked. "Do you see someone Abnormal that your currently talking to? No, right?" You joked. He rolled his eyes. "Don't be a wuss, who knows what-" "kars." You wiggled your arms a little. "These. These are twigs. TWIGS." He shrugged.

"I'll go easy on you. Besides we've wrestled before." "you won! Every time, minus that one time, I'm proud of that one, not gonna forget it." You shook your head. The boys laughed at how you looked.
Your face reddned in embarrassment.

"Fine!" You stood up, putting a finger on his chest. "But, if i win." you smirked. "i want you to fly me home." He sighed. "And if i win?" He asked. You grinned.
"You can pick whatever." He smirked. "Deal."

Walking out onto the small area, the three watched closely.
Kars ran at you as you dhh
Nucked under his legs, sliding smoothly.
One good thing you have, not only luck, but really really good dodging abilities.
You watched as he was in air, about to slam his feet onto your stomach.
You rolled to your side, quickly grabbing his leg pulling him down easily despite him being a bigger size than you.
He groaned.

The boys on the side lines cheering kars on. You moved quickly to distance yourself.
"You can hit back, cant you?" He joked. You rolled your eyes. "Yes, but your pretty face would be bruised." You smirked seeing him glare, "I'm not pretty." You chuckled.
"Your the prettiest girl at the party kars." "IM NOT GONNA BE THE PRETTIEST GIRL!" he sped up, soon being right in front of your face, his fist ready to land onto you. But you raised your palm, shoving two of your fingers up his nose, making him wince as he backed off. He rubbed his nose in slight pain.

"Why are your nails so sharp?!" He semi yelled. You looked at your nails. "Dont know, haven't cut them in a while i guess?" You looked to see kars bleeding. You walked to him, wiping off his bloody nose with your cloak sleeve.
"Yeah sorry. Hahaha." You laughed. He hit you on the head slightly, earning a groan.
"Does that mean i win?" You asked with a sparkle in your eyes. He sighed.

"Sure whatever. Next time though y/n." He looked to you with a serious look.
"Punch back, it won't hurt my pretty face."

•                   •       end                  •                   •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.6K 16
In a world filled with blood-lusting vampires and humans dealing with demons, reality is far from peaceful. There is constant turmoil, as the vampire...
16.5K 1.3K 91
||Book 1 of the Diamond Series|| The world had fallen into chaos a long time ago. Creatures came and enslaved the human race: Vampires, Lycans/Werewo...
17.5K 1K 50
𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙻𝚞𝚜𝚝 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||...
13.7K 355 16
You were just some poor kid scrounging for food day by day not knowing your real parents or anyone for that matter your only other friend being one o...