Wrong reality: Manjiro sano (...

By jeanschin

Who was y/n? For someone who looked totally normal, she had a great impact on many people. And one of those p... More

0.1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2 ( Series Finale )

2.2

4.1K 192 87
By jeanschin

Throughout those days, y/n had ended up hanging alot more with Izana, and as well she kept visiting kazutora without anyone knowing.

Of course those were two secrets she had to keep from everyone. Except for Chifuyu as he knows about her visiting her new friend in juvie.

And as usual, everyone had there own secrets as they may never know when is the right time to to tell they're friends.

As well with Mikey and draken, they had a secret to keep away from y/n as they knew she would be more curious to find about Mikey 'half brother'. Emma was also told to not tell her knowing she was very close to her.

They knew that Izana was in gang who has a grudge towards him. And with that y/n might end up either find a way to help Mikey or end up doing something risky to find out more about his gang.

That is her job after all, but in this case they know Izana isn't good news so it was best to not let her find out about any of the current situation.

Little did they know, that y/n knows way more about Izana than they do. That day, Mikey had to step out a bit as he was feeling stressed about the whole thing.

That was until he spotted y/n in there hideout zoning out. Mikey didn't question anything as he say next to her. But there was something odd that he's been noticing about her.

"Hey Mikey. Tired as well?" She asked while he sighed. It was normal for them to go to the hideout to relax a bit as it was big space and not much people there. "Just stressed about something. But you." He deadpanned pointed a finger towards her.

"What'd I do." You questioned. "You've been a bit distant lately. It's like you've been more joyful and forgetting about us." He told her while flicking her head.

"Joyful? I guess you can say that. But that's something I can tell you later on in the future. Are you fine with that?" She looked down just to hear him sigh.

"Sure. I'll wait for that. But if you're really that happy, I guess it must be something great that happened. Man life can be stressful and boring when nothing comes your way right." Mikey frowned as he layed on his back.

"Who knew the mighty Mikey could be stressed. But that's not surprising. You'll find happiness soon in life. Or maybe not if you're just giving up. That would suck. You know what!" She beamed looking towards Mikey.

Mikey already knew she was planning something seeing her reaction. "Well now what are you thinking. It better not be something stupid." He said facing her.

"How dareeee you think I would do something dumb at a time really serious. Look at you, poor young boy going through a lot." She said sarcastically wiping a tear.

"But getting to the point, why don't we hang out today. We're both probably just thinking of stuff, so why not take a day off and just relax. We can even bring Emma, draken, and as well with Hina and Takemitchi. What do you think?" She asked as he got up from his place.

"For once you're using your head for something good. I like that. And it's pretty early right now, so we can all spend the day together." She nodded happily as she decided to her up from her place.

About a hour later everyone decided to meet up in amusement park since that was the best place to release some stress. Well... that's what they thought.

"Mikey, miss one more goddamn time and I swear you're paying for my food. We're literally losing right now." As we all know, y/n ended up being paired with Mikey in a game of cup pong against draken and Emma.

In the end Mikey couldn't make the hit as draken ended up tossing the pong ball into every cup. "This is you're fault." Mikey pouted as he crossed his arms turning away from her.

"My fault?! don't blame this on me! Now Who's the one that thought it was a good idea to let you do this alone and even go against draken! Like seriously Mikey use your head." She argued to him as the other 4 friends watched them.

"You know... watching them like this seems more and more normal now." Takemitchi laughed a bit as they all nodded there heads.

"They're childish as usual, so it's good that the can enjoy there youth." Emma smiled. "But when it comes to problems of any type of gangs, they turn back to serious knowing how to deal and defend themselves and everyone Around them." Draken added.

"You sure you're not there dad?" Hina joked as the others laughed. "I thank the universe I'm not there parents. There's no way I can survive a day with them like this. But I guess this is a way they show there love to each other." He looked at them sighing seeing Mikey having y/n under his arm as she tried to escape.

"So we all know...." Takemitchi looked at the others as they knew what he was talking about. "You know what! I'm tired of seeing them like this. We have to do something to get them together!" Hina exclaimed as Takemitchi joined in.

"I- I don't think that's a great idea. We should just let them do there own thing and figure it out-" of course Takemitchi was interrupted by emma as she pushed him to the side.

"You're right detective Hina! At this point we have to help them make a move towards each other! Let's go!" Emma beamed as Hina walked next to her.

"Draken-kun. Do you know the reason in why they both haven't dated each other yet or even confessed?" Takemitchi asked.

"Well, Mikey wasn't really a person about being in at relationship. As for y/n you can say she was. Both are dense in way. So they both seriously can't tell whether one is joking or not. Mikey was usually more focused on Toman and put his heart out for everyone there. As for y/n it was the same for her. But she was like every othe girl who dreamed to date someone she would like to spend time with often." Takemitchi understood everything which actually made a lot of sense for the both of them.

They both had things they had to focus on. But both also had dreams that maybe sometimes aren't meant to tell each other.

"If that's the case, do you think he'll ever confess to her?"

"I'm not really judge of that to know. In a case, I feel that Mikey hasn't told her anything because of course it would be good to the both of them, but being in a relationship while having beef with other gangs can put mostly y/n in danger. And you're probably thinking that y/n is well known to be strong, but in reality there's many gangs that can overpower her. If this were to happen, Mikey would put himself at risk to do anything for her. But in the worst case, he would convince her to never contact him again to put her at a safe place."

Draken knew all this as he knew Mikey very well. He knew y/n can be reckless in a way, but also knew she was seen as a matured person in the members eyes of Toman.

"That's very much like Mikey. Well let's just see how the future gifts us with the both of them."

After that short conversation, they both noticed how Emma and Hina were behind Mikey and y/n hearing there interesting conversation.

"Why so quiet now y/n? You were just trying to fight the one and only powerful Mikey." Mikey booster his ego as she gave him quiet an annoyed face.

"Boy what do you want me to do then? Want me to rap or some shit? You know what. This is why you don't have a mighty fat dumpy like Takemitchi. Mad jealous." She said while the others tried to not laugh on the random last sentence.

"Now what my dumpy gotta do with this?! Leave it alone! Why is everyone suddenly bullying it?!" Takemitchi yelled in embarrassment as he tried to cover it with his arms.

"Not gonna lie. When you run it's something about it that makes it look hilarious." Mikey commented as y/n nodded.

"Okay enough. So we all voted on going to the haunted house earlier. But thing is that only two people are allowed to go together. I
guess we already have our partners right?

Draken asked Everyone as if they nodded while Mikey and y/n looked  at each other for a second before having a sudden reaction.

"I'm being partnered with her again?!" Mikey Pointed towards her. "Oh my... Lordy lord. Mikey don't whine now. Be blessed you're being with me once again. Of course it sucks that you're my partner. But still, we're gonna have tons of fun." She said as a evil smiled escaped from her.

"More like you're going to be the one who's gonna end up enjoying it more in there. Let's talk about what happened last year." Mikey said as Hina and Takemitchi were confused.

"What exactly happened last year?" Hina questioned.

"Basically 4 people were aloud to enter that place so all four of us went. of course everything was fun for everyone, but there was sudden jumps scare in front of us that y/n ended up punching the person straight in the face causing them to be a bit injured." Emma told as Hina and Takemitchi had sudden chills.

"Look... actually don't. It was just small accident." She laughed it away. "Well I guess we should get going." Draken said.

A few minutes later each other them went inside with their partner. Y/n and Mikey went inside as last as they both decided to stick next to each other. Well more like Mikey keeping a eye out on y/n.

As they were in they both weren't really scared as each person in costume kept scaring them which didn't phase them one bit.

"Say... is it just me or this isn't that scary compared to last year." Mikey yawned as he had a tired look.

"I kinda regret on voting on this. Nothing fun has happened-" she said until once a figured once again like last year went straight to her, causing her to fall on her bottom as Mikey bent down to you.

"You okay? Did you get hurt?" He asked as she released her breath from holding it again. "I'm fine. Gosh that thing scared me surprisingly. It looked just like you."

Mikey couldn't even be mad at her seeing her laugh from that. "Seriously... come on. Let's keep going." He looked at her as he lent a hand to help her out. She took his hand getting back up.

"Not gonna lie he was kinda hot." She joked causing him to turn to her. "Eh? He's average. He's nothing really good. You're standards are pretty low if you find him hot."

You found it funny how Mikey would it react to it. Of course you weren't joking though. "Hmm? I wouldn't say my standards are that low. They're actually pretty high, maybe you would reach it." She smiled as he just scoffed feeling a bit happy.

"Whatever you say. Did we just walk through the whole thing and not realized all the other jump scares behind us." Mikey questioned as both of you guys turned around to see the people in costume in questioned of how you guys completely ignored them.

"How sad. We ended up distracting each other."

As you guys made it out, you saw everyone else out there as Emma and Takemitchi seemed to be in pure shock.

"What happened to them?" You asked. "Takemitchi ended up yelling the whole time as for Emma just was a bit frighten." Draken told her.

"Huh? Was it that scary that you guys are holding hands?" Emma pointed as they forgot that they were holding hands. Mikey quickly pulled away feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Awww Mikey. I can't believe you actually protected me this whole time! I wasn't really scared though. But y'all see that? He's such a good friend." You happily hugged him as he just tapped your head.

"She's lying. She fell down as someone came out to her. So of course I helped her since I wasn't scared at all." He said which she deadpanned and got off him.

"Actually..." she looked at him as they were all curious.

Flashback~
After y/n situation they both kept walking until Mikey felt a pair of hands on his shoulders as he quickly did a whole turn and kicked the person.

But as they saw it was just someone part of the event. "Well... at least it wasn't me this time." She stood still eyeing the man who seemed to be in a bit of pain.

Mikey apologized to man, but the man seemed to be furious, so Mikey once again grabbed your hand and ran out of that place.

Present~
"Classic Mikey." Draken sighed as he smiled at them. "Well that was fun. It's getting pretty late, so I think it's time we head home." Takemitchi spoke. Everyone agreed as Takemitchi took Hina home as for Mikey walked back with Emma.

Draken and y/n decided to walk for a bit more as they wanted to spend more time out. "You sure you don't want me taking y/n home?" Mikey questioned.

"It's fine. Besides you have to take Emma home so it's better that you get there at the same time with her."

"Bye y/n and draken! Also I was the one who decided to for you guys to be partnered again. I'll be waiting for the confession from Mikey later on." Emma whispered to you not thinking you feel confused and shy from it.

"Wait what?!" But Emma left as she didn't explain more. "See you later draken and y/n." Mikey waved as you guys waved back seeing them leave.

"So how was it in there?" Draken questioned as you guys began to walk home. "It was actually pretty nice. Besides me and Mikey panicking for like one second, I pretty much enjoyed it."

"You two can be pretty dense at some point. But I hope you and him find a way out with your relationship." He smiled.

"Hey draken. Instead of worrying about my relationship with pretty boy Mikey, how about you focus on your relationship with Emma. I want to see you guys together already."

Draken smiled as he looked ahead. "I'm not surprised you knew about me liking her. But it's a bit complicated to tell her right now. But maybe I will in the future. If that happens, Ill need you to tell Mikey about your feelings about him as well. Equal right?"

"Well you're not wrong. If I do end up dating him, I would be pretty happy about it. He's caring, strong, and eh I don't, but I guess you can say he's someone I want to spend some time with often. But of course I won't forget you either little ken-chin." She smiled as she swinged his arm around.

"Call me ken chin one more time and I'm snitching on Mikey." Draken said rubbing her head. "Ouch chill! Dude that hurts." But instead of stopping he kept playing around with her.

"Well I guess this is my stop. Take care on your way home y/n." Draken waved you off as you happily waved back to him.

Making your way home you saw a rooftop that you used to hang out with few of the members back in the days. The sudden memories made you happy which made you go up there for a bit.

But as you made it up there, you saw a familiar figure standing there staring at the sky calmly.

"Izana?"

Published: September 30, 2021

Hey good old friends 🥰 so I wanted to thank everyone for waiting patiently for this and my other stories. And I am definitely back!😎. Also I wanted to thank @natalie_asteria on tiktok for mentioning me for recommendations of tr fanfics.  It's kinda funny for me to know that reader knows how I look like now, but anyways😅
I've never felt so happy to see someone mention me there and that made my day so thank you for that! I was glad I came across that video💕.

Also can you guys recommend some music. I've been wanting to listen to some music that makes me feel happy and like I'm in a date or something😭. Im just lonely rn so I'm trying to experience new music😤. Anyways that's all so thanks everyone!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 210 20
You lived a life filled with people who loved and cherished you. You were raised by two amazing dads, your identical twin brother and lots of wonderf...
2.3K 43 12
Y/n L/n is Keisuke Baji's girlfriend. Or was. After her boyfriend died she time leaped multiple times trying to save him but to no avail. Will she be...
192K 9.4K 27
𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 ,, 25 / 6 - 10 / 7 ] ! y/n ito, she's a russian girl to be quite frank about it. she had moved to tokyo with her d...
122K 3.2K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...