SOLD

By SpudDaPotato

Izuku lived a life of shear poverty, where even blankets were a luxury to him. His Omegan status prevented hi... More

Beginnings
Departure
The Manor
The Others
Presentation
The Banquet
Relaxation
The Emergency
Punishment
The Follow-Up
The Plan
The Crack
Training
Suspicion
Focus
Second Departure
The Rescue
Returning
The Visit
The Still
The Meeting
Curiosity
The Trouble
Domination
Elevate
Care
The Horror
The Unveil
The Grave
Grateful
The Dance
The Declaration
Action
Prepare
The Night
War
Protect
The Turning Point
Time
The Silence
Break
Truth
Confess
Together
The Expansion
The Talk
Pinning
Mates
The End

The Awakening

7.7K 200 61
By SpudDaPotato

~~~

Izuku felt something soft beneath him.

And on top of him.

He could smell something floral, but not quite natural. Perhaps a chemical? From the limited botany knowledge that he had, he knew it was similar to the scent of an orchid. Detergent, maybe?

But the scent was nice. He liked it.

And he liked the fluffy blanket above him. It felt like the fur of a cat. Silky against his skin. Well, that was for sure the pillow he was sleeping on. He turns his head to the side, feeling the texture against his cheek.

His movements were sluggish.

How could the surface beneath him be so plush? He felt it sink beneath his weight, not quite like water. Maybe this was a mattress? An unimaginably soft bed, from that of his childhood, when he'd lived with his father. Somehow, he'd remembered that, and wouldn't have guessed it to be as luxury as to what he was sleeping on now. Maybe he was exaggerating, from his experience sleeping on gravel with a worn blanket covering him. God, when had he felt this warm?!

But then a voice plays in his head. A voice of the past.

"Your job is being my fucking slave."

The first thing he checks, once those words had sunk in, was for any pain in his nether regions. They were still bone-dry, his cocklet gone soft, and his privates didn't have any obvious aches. His heartrate settles, as does his anxiety, but only a bit. He tries sitting up, under the feeling that him having a comfortable bed was a trap, or that he was somehow bound down. However, his head was hit with the most overwhelming migraine, forcing him to adjust to the horrifically-bright morning.

He blinks a few times, eyes watering, but he soon adapts to his surroundings, the headache dulling to a manageable buzz. Only then did his mouth drop at the grand windows to his right, and the beautiful chandelier over his head.

Was he in Bakugo's room?!

He doubted it. The room didn't have his stench. Nor did the sheets. He's sure it would've if it were the Alpha's. Unless the sheets were washed regularly.

That meant this was the fucking guest suite.

He could tell when his eyes rest on the beverage machine on the foot of his bed, placed on one of the many tables there.

This bed was for sure king-sized, if not then bigger, a large canopy above his head draping red satin around him, embroidered with what he could only assume was gold. He felt so tiny, at least another five feet left between his legs and the foot of the mattress. The black curtains surrounding the windows were neatly tied back, the walls a pale grey. He was sure the floor was brown oak. Just as grand as the rest of the house.

He urges himself to roll out of bed, his movements still lethargic. His head is still catching up with the past events of him being tranquillised, and only then realising he was clothed in a long-sleeved, fluffy robe.

Fuck. Bakugo had seen him naked.

He walks to the beverage machine, attempting to read the illuminated options on the screen. He knew one option out of the eight there - hot water. The rest, he either had an educational guess on (just hot chocolate) or had no clue about. He definitely didn't remember coming across a 'cappuccino' in his mental dictionary. Nor a 'mocha'. Taking a shot in the dark, he goes for the first option - expresso - and watches as the liquid pours into the cup placed beneath it.

He regrets his choice upon the first sip.

Not only did the beverage burn his tongue almost completely, but the bitterness forced him to spit it out, just as a knock sounds at the door, and a person steps in.

It was an Omega.

The green-haired young Omega he'd met before.

"Oh gosh! Why w-would you take the expresso!"

She advances swiftly, snatching the bitter soup and pouring it down a hole in front of the machine that Izuku assumed was a bin of some sort. It was satisfying when he saw the porcelain of the white cup was once again spotless.

"I-If you wanted a coffee, y-you should've taken a latté ~ kero!"

Izuku blinks a few times in confusion. "Coffee?"

The greenette beside him now turns to meet his eyes, her height the slightest bit smaller than him, but her skin softly tanned and her body more chubby, rounded cheeks grazed with a pink blush, glitter sparkling over her black-blended irises, the tip of her tongue sticking out above the corner of her top lip. He tries not to stare at the rounded breasts, his instincts glowering with jealousy.

The girl also vividly reminded him of Ochako.

"An expresso is the st-strongest coffee. Y-You have to go for the weakest, if your n-new to coffee ~ kero."

Izuku nods in affirmation, but wasn't entirely sure why the girl kept saying 'kero' at the end of her sentences. Well, not all the time, but enough for the Omega to notice. He doesn't point it out.

The girl then presses the 'latté' button, pouring out a nicer-looking drink for Izuku. "Leave it aside f-for a bit. I-It takes a while to cool ~ kero."

Again, he nods.

"S-So you're Izuku, right?"

Nodding. It's all he could bring himself to do, with his tongue now close to numb.

"I-I need to get you washed and dressed. Th-The boss wants to s-see you again ~ kero."

At that, Izuku's eyes narrow, the faintest of growls building up at the back of his throat. His senses sharpen at that. This was his life now - nothing but Bakugo's toy. He hated that name. If he could, he'd rake it through mud. He hated the Alpha. He remembers what he did to him that day, forcing him to be naked, and then humiliating him. He wants to be sick just thinking about it.

"Are you going to put me in another robe for him to strip off?"

He didn't mean for it to come out like that. He scowls at himself for using such a tone towards a girl who has done nothing but be obedient to Bakugo.

However, she doesn't show offence, or fear. Maybe a bit of curiosity?

Soundlessly, she turns around, walking a little away from Izuku. "Whilst your d-drink cools, I'll bathe you."

Her voice is calm. Professional. Izuku needs to know how she hides her emotions away from her voice like that.

He's led to an en suite, the large tub starting to fill once the girl turns on the five taps placed on the edge, closing them once the waterline was halfway in about twenty seconds. She then squirts a few lines of soap in before turning the taps back on, stopping again when the inch-thick froth reaches the brim.

"Can I help?" Izuku asks some time in between, unsure on what to do besides stand there.

"No," she replies, "Y-You were chosen by the boss, so w-we have to serve you as well ~ kero."

Izuku didn't interfere or protest. He knew how scared the Omegas were of Bakugo - or, he figured as such. He does what he can to make the girl's job easier, though, moving his arms around once he was in the tub to a place that would make it easier for her to scrub. Once again, his skin was without fault, flushed with the sponge's course sides and scented of irises. It wasn't the jasmine flowers he's familiar with, but it does come close second.

"What's your name?" he politely enquires, the greenette looking across to his face. She gives a cute smile - one that Izuku thought awfully resembles Ochako's.

"Asui Tsuyu, b-but you can just call me Tsu ~ kero."

"Tsu..." Izuku tests it on his tongue. It rolls nicely. His lips curl into a smile. The morning dew. A pretty name for an equally pretty girl. Izuku wonders what handsome Alpha she would get. Caring like her, maybe? At least she gets a choice, though.

Izuku's was a notorious, conceited and selfish asshole.

The rest of that morning slides by in a comfortable silence. Izuku drinks his 'coffee' - it was a little more bearable than the 'expresso', but it tasted a thousand times better when Tsu added sugar to it. It tasted like honey, also with the accents of a pleasurable bitterness. Izuku might start drinking this regularly, if this suite was his place of stay.

He's not dressed in a robe. He's dressed in a silk, cream-coloured shirt, curving to his figure perfectly, yet also quite long, the sleeves stopping past his fingers and the hem reaching fast of his mid-thigh, black leggings covering up the rest of his legs. The attire was his first of many, and he liked it. It was comfortable and light - a vast contrast to the hessian scratching against his skin.

Yet all the same, it felt strange. Why was he being pampered? Why was he given nice clothes that he could only assume were expensive? Well, from the texture and drape alone, he could certainly tell they weren't cheap. So what was Bakugo's motive?

"Tsu?" He gains the Omega's attention quite swiftly, her green hair shifting as her head turns to face him. "What will happen to me?"

Tsu seems to struggle for a reply. She bites her lip, her fingers fumbling behind her back, and she gives a long pause. At one point, Izuku wondered whether she'd heard him properly, or if she was deliberately not answering. However, she speaks, her words wavering a little as they fall from her mouth.

"I-I'm not sure. But... I-I think he's attempting to c... c-court you..."

And that was that for Izuku.

Courting? The head Alpha was trying to court him?! Izuku would've laughed at the ludicrous idea. Court him?! Give another 'expresso' to Izuku hell the ideology put bile in his mouth!

That Alpha had yanked him out of the streets and shoved him into a palace basically covered in gold! He doubted a single penny or dime on these walls were spared for any starving and suffering family. To hell with that idea, he was living the dream! Then he dared to humiliate Izuku! Strip him naked and tie him up, leaving him bare to his will! Oh, Izuku wished he could've landed a punch on that dickhead. Claw at his beautiful face and make him hate what he saw in the mirror. He wouldn't hold back - not until there's blood.

But, goddamn it, why was he an Omega? Why did he always have to yearn to the scent of the Alpha? Why can he just take control of his Omega and fend off the Alpha, hiss defiantly and be difficult to handle? If Bakugo wanted him so bad, why couldn't Izuku just shun him out, and be the one thing he can't have? Then again, why isn't he dominating Izuku and forcing him to become his own? He could easily do so, so why was he trying to court him instead?

"Right," he murmurs in reply.

This whole situation is very confusing...

~~~

Hi guys, I'm back!

I'm making this chapters longer and longer, so I hope you don't mind... or do you? Maybe you like more quantity?

I have a hunch that things are going to get spicy...

Yeah...

I have a lot of oncoming plans for this!

Have a nice day!

Be potates!

~Spud🥔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714 43 9
Young Alpha, Katsuki, takes the throne of the Bakugo Kingdom after the sudden deaths of both his parents, the former King and Queen, and immediately...
253K 6.7K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...
598K 21.9K 47
Izuku had a happy childhood. He was the son to 2 high society Alpha's. He was being groomed to serve as a council member. He has his whole life ahead...
146K 3.1K 25
Omega's are hard to find. Male are more than females, so when a male omega is found it usually ends with them being sold off to alphas to use them th...