Draining Mr. Brainy -(DA seri...

Autorstwa MedievalTomboy

"I'm Tiny." "I absolutely do not think so." "No, my name is tiny." "That's okay; just tell me what it is." "N... Więcej

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Dawn - The Midnight Light
Stalking Mr. Cupid
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 12

814 84 7
Autorstwa MedievalTomboy

Tiny Point of View

"I love you."

Goodness! No I don't.

Why is he like this suddenly when he knows everything?

I shook my head with a frown and waved my hands to try again. I can't believe he said that. He, of all people, said that.

"Then what is it?" He asked frowning down at me.

"Meow Meeoww Meoow." I repeated again calmly for the tenth time in past ten minutes.

My eyes wandered around to look at the Allard sisters sitting before Human sculpture and me like queens of some kind.

"What nonsense is this? Are we wasting our precious time on this?" The younger Allard sister, Anete Allard grumbled in anger.

My time is precious too. I need all the time today with my Human sculpture but here I am, talking to ignorant people.

"So you hate them." I wanted to nod but dearest, that is not what I meant. Human sculpture himself looked lost and frustrated by this new job of translating.

I wanted to bring Quince or Soul with me but then decided otherwise with a thought that Human sculpture should know and understand me better so we can be a good couple in the future.

Truth to be told, even in frustration he looks so hot.

"Meow meow, meow meow meow!?" I said altering my tone accordingly so he can understand at least in that way.

This time even the two demon sisters participated in the show and started answering. "You want to apologize to us?" Anete Allard said.

And Ladies and gentleman, that is misconception sitting right there in person.

"By the way, you have an interesting cousin." Ilaria Allard said in a soft whisper.

Sorry, but my dear cousin is not into you lady! He is two years younger to you.

"Wait, you wanted to say, 'remember what I was telling you?'. Is that it?" I nodded enthusiastically at the right guess by none other than my future meow.

I smiled widely when he finally sighed at the right guess and opened his mouth to answer again. "In the car, on the way here, you were talking about... mostly about how painful your periods are."

That's right; menstruation is really a monthly headache which gives stomachache but that isn't all we were talking about.

"I know right. These men will never know how painful and moody we feel for the whole week." Anete commented immediately before I shook my head at Human sculpture for the wrong guess.

With a supporting nod, Ilaria sighed painfully and all the three of us exchanged glances and gave each other a fist bump.

Wait! They are my enemies now!

Heavenly master! What am I doing?

"Um hmm." I hummed shaking my head wildly to let him know he got the wrong answer. I gestured him to keep going with his guess so we can stop at the right one.

"No? It's not about periods?" I shook my head again. "Then you were telling about this certain stall that sells world's best tacos."

My God! He remembers everything except for the main thing. But why does he look so adorable when he is giving wrong guesses.

"World's best tacos – hey, isn't it that place, the stall in the opposite street of the city auditorium." Ilaria Allard! You know that stall?

I nodded my head and again we three girls exchanged glances at each other running tongue over our lips, moaning 'yummy'.

My smile widened and then when suddenly realization hit me, the same smile went downwards.

Tiny, they are your enemy!

Remember that!

I shook my head lightly at somehow very amused looking Human sculpture and the spark in his eyes finally did it! His cuteness is overloading me and I'm unable to unload from my mind and heart. So I kissed him, on his cheek, again.

"Not tacos then." His gritted, tapping his fingers on his chin; trying to remember the content of our casual conversation from before.

"Then you said how you wanted government to take better care of public latrines." From the corner of my eyes, I saw the Allard sisters trying to conceal their smile and that embarrassed me a lot.

I can talk about latrines with Human sculpture freely but not with other people. Why should he mention that?

With slow and shy moments, I caught him by his jacket and hid my head inside, close to his chest.

"Now that's an interesting topic to talk about but unfortunately we don't know much about community bathrooms." Ilaria commented casually as Human sculpture got my head out of his jacket.

I threw a glare at them and turned to human sculpture to shake my head again telling him clearly it's far from the right guess.

"Then there is only the matter where you said we are going to give warmth to each other in a cryptic way that I didn't understand yet." His words brought a grin on my face and to say I was blushing was a big understatement.

I'm blinking like a red traffic light on a busy main road.

Shyly, not meeting his eyes, I shook my head and my body a little to tell him it was a very good guess but it's not the right one.

I waved my hand to the left telling him that he need to guess what we discussed before that.

"Not warmth then – war?" His finally got it! I nodded my head vehemently with all my passion.

"Ah right, you said you are waging a war." He finally said those words. I turned to Allard sisters and pointed towards Human sculpture gesturing them that is what I was meaning to tell them.

"You are waging war on us?" Anete questioned arrogantly and I nodded my head double arrogantly.

If they think they have arrogance, I have a generator of arrogance and ego sitting beside me. If I cannot learn a thing or two from him then what kind of couple can we become in future.

"You have some nerve to come here and warn us directly, girl. You are young and ignorantly brave. Do you know what Allards are? Do you even know why we are nicknamed as devils?" Ilaria scoffed finding my challenge amusing.

I am waging a war here and they are so cool about it?

This – this is what will drag them down. By the time I am done with my revenge, they will know humility and humidity clearly.

"Meow meeowww meowow. Meow meoiww moewwww? MEOW! Eowww meeoww meeowooow." I shrugged.

Both the sisters looked at my Human sculpture for better understand but he only shrugged at them with a scowl. "Understand what you want. I'm done here."

What? Can't they understand that simple thing too?

I said I came to challenge them directly because I don't do thing behind anyone's back. As simple as that!

I can't believe those who call themselves devils cannot even get that.

I heaved audibly feeling disappointed at the Allard sisters' level of understanding. Again, it proved Ilaria might not be a better person for my cousin.

I stood up to leave now since the challenged is placed on the table. Wiggling my finger, I asked Human sculpture to stand up and move. Both the sisters stood up too with a very confident and belittling smile adorned on their devilish faces.

I will not forget this.

I will not forget this smile, this look in their eyes.

"Alright then, please go to the refreshments room and have some snacks before leaving. Who knows what kind of regret may hit you." Anete, you liver that is spoiled and rotten by continuous alcohol consumption!

I nodded my head and gave them attitude of my own before walking away with the very tired looking Human sculpture.

Just when human sculpture opened the door and I followed him by my side with Allard sisters behind us, a body crashed into human sculpture.

A very familiar body!

"-sir can't go without appointment." I heard Allards PA coming after the intruder.

"Tiny, you little weasel. I was busy and still I gave you my time for the whole day today and you are late? I've been waiting for you downstairs from the past one hour." Uh huh! He is angry now!

"Who the hell are you?" Human sculpture looked very serious as if he would murder someone in a brink.

"Sorry about that, I'm Tiny's sixth cousin –" My sixth cousin started but was cut off by a very loud squeal from behind.

"Oh my God. Oh my God! Aren't you Cacao? Cacao Ned Almond, the famous love guru? Omg, I can't believe I'm standing in the same room as Sir Cacao." Anete dug hole in my ears with her loud squeal.

She came hopping towards us and took the already outstretched hand into hers, shaking it vehemently.

"Yes, I'm the same Sir Cacao the cupid. Please to meet you, ice cream!" And just like one, Anete melted right there.

She needs to be kept in a freezer to get back her shape!

"Cacao? Your sixth cousin? A love guru? The Almonds are everywhere seriously." Human sculpture muttered looking at my cousin cautiously.

"Yeah, my little fourteenth here booked me for the whole day and asked me to wait for you both downstairs." Cacao informed leaving Anete's hand and stretched it again for Human sculpture.

"Booked you? Why?"

Cacao looked at me painfully and I shook my head violently motioning him that I will kill him if he says anything right now.

"I asked you something." When Human sculpture pressure my cousin, Cacao face constricted into a painful sulk.

"Don't ask him it's a surprise for later. My cousin here has a condition." Now that the Allard sisters are behind me making no sound and my focus is on my man and my cousin, my words finally made appearance.

"Another condition? Good Lord!" Human sculpture exclaimed pulling out his hair.

"Cacao has this psychological condition – umm, he cannot keep anything a secret. If put under pressure to reveal it, he will either reveal it or will go as far to kiss others to conceal it."

Just when those words left my mouth, Human sculpture covered his mouth and cheeks and stepped back while Anete Allard stepped forward a little.

Alright! It's warmth time, Human Sculpture!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Okay?

Challenging the Allard sisters took one hour for Tiny and Zorion. 

How will Zorion manage her and her meow condition in the future?

Are they really enemies? Allard sisters and Tiny seems to be clicking well.

Now, who is this new Almond cousin who is a love guru?

How many Almonds are there in the world and why are there so many?

Zorion will be buried for live with Almonds I tell you. What say?

Now, what kind of day did the love guru plan for Tiny and Zorion?

How will they learn to share the warmth.

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Aries and cancer Autorstwa light

Krótkie Opowiadania

13.4K 324 19
Highest Ranking ; => #3 in 'arrogant boss' => #1 in 'aries' => #34 in 'innocent girl' => #55 in 'Bossy' => #29 in 'innocent girl's => #34 in 'control...
42.5K 1.4K 20
I'm Hers~ The Bosslady Romance I doesn't deserve her. I'm far so good for her. I'm not bold and brave like her. I'm not good enough for her. I'm not...
1.3M 55.3K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
271K 12.4K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...