iura shuu oneshots & aus

By _nothinginbetween

...i hope it stays like that forever... ~ ~ ~ a oneshots book dedicated to iura shuu ~ ~ ~ the lack of apprec... More

hello!!
parks and feelings
as you wish, princess

the way we work

383 13 0
By _nothinginbetween

~~~

"Hey, Shuu," I called out.

The train was fairly empty, spare the two of us and the few people commuting home after working overtime.

"What is it?", Shuu asked, turning his head to face mine.

"I have no idea," I shook my head, looking blankly in front of me, "Kinda just blank... wrong?"

Shuu put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"You don't always have to know what's wrong, just knowing that something's wrong is good enough. You can tell me if you want, or maybe another time when you've got the big picture."

I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder, "Maybe when we get home."

"Okay," Shuu nodded, tightening his hold on my shoulder, "I'll always be there to listen."

"I'll always be there to talk."

"But when I need to talk...,"

"I'll be there to listen. That's how we work."

"I like how we work," Shuu said, planting a kiss on the side of my head.

"Me too," I took hold of his unoccupied hand, kissing the back of it.

The way we work... I like it. 

The subtle displays of affection, the undeniable trust we have built over the years of being friends, the endless support each of us give and receive. 

It's almost like heaven on this simulation of hell called earth. 

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
668K 40.9K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...