Avengers :Teufel ( the demon)

By 1stlovejiminshiii

A five years old kid was taken by HYDRA, thinking that she's gonna kill the person who killed her dad. But sh... More

Part one

Part Two

2 2 0
By 1stlovejiminshiii

Teufel and Pierce was walking in the backyard of the buliding.

Alexander Pierce:- Are you ready?

Teufel:- You made me for this.

Alexander Pierce:- You said you want to talk
to me. What's that about ?

Teufel:- Do you perhaps know someone with the  name Melek?

Pierce expression changed from a smiling face to a cold ,scared one.

Alexander Pierce:- Why are you asking?

Teufel:- Last night I had a dream . I saw you   questioning a kid like 5 or 4 years old. You called her something maybe some name she said I'm Melek.

Alexander Pierce:- If you're gonna take this  Mission first forget all the  things which confuse you. If you're refusing to do that
then I don't think you are ready for this. Second thing.... I hate kids.

You both smiled at eachother that's when you remember something.

Teufel:- Pierce, Dr. Zola told me not to die.
They didn't give me a cyanide to keep in my cheek-bone. I'm not understanding anything around me.

Alexander Pierce:- You are trying  understand the surrounding don't. Try to
understand the people.                                                                 

Teufel:- Zola told me not to die, they didn't
give me cyanide. Are they maybe trying to safe me? This is more confusing. Let's drop this topic.

Teufel left a heavy sigh and look at Pierce. He laughed.

Alexander Pierce:- Let's go. It's time.

Teufel both went near the Benatar where others were waiting for her.

Arnim Zola:- you guys ready ?

Teufel looked at Pierce one last time and went inside the Benatar followed by Theo.
The both sat in their respective seats and started the ship. The ship show their destination '''Vormir'''

Winter solider:- Where are they going?

Arnim Zola:- Vormir is a remote barren planet at the very center of Celestials existence within the universe, where the Soul Stone was located.

Winter solider:- a simple stone...?

Alexander Pierce:- It's not a simple stone.
The Soul Stone is a most powerful stone in the universe. According to human brain the remnant of a  singularity that predates the universe.  It is kept on the planet Vormir.

Winter solider:- So your giving this mission
to  kids....

Arnim Zola:- It's not about age or experiences this all is about sacrifice. You won't get it.

*Vormir*

Teufel and Theo reached their destination. They got off of the ship and saw if there is any people.

Theo:- This place is AMAZING.....

You both took out your gun and pointed at your right side.

Teufel:- I assume your not from S.H.I.E.L.D .
Who are you?

There was guy wearing a black cloak and has a stick in his hand. He was standing in the dark so you guys can't see him.

Stone keeper:- Theodore  son of Isabella,  Melek daughter of Albert.

Teufel:- Who . Are. You ?

The stonekeeper came forward so you guys can take a look at him.

Theo:- I know you. Once he was the leader of  HYDRA.

Theo said looking at red skull.

Teufel:-  What are you doing here ?

Red skull:- Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone.

Teufel:- where the hell is it? I'm already bored.

Red skull:- Oh, liebchen. If only it were that
easy... What you seek lies in front of you.
As does what you fear.

Teufel and Theo walked to edge os the cliff .

Theo:- so the stone is down there?

Red skull:- For one of you. For the other...
The Stone demands a sacrifice. In order to take it, you must leave behind that which you love. A soul for a soul

They both look at the well and eachother.  Teufel started to laugh but Theo didn't.

Teufel:- okay , I'm done with him.

Teufel sat on the stone near the cliff while Theo was thinking deeply.

Teufel:- I don't know what are you thinking? Let's go back and say this to doc, see--

Theo:- if we're leaving this place. it's only with the stone.

Teufel looked at him and waited for his explanation.

Teufel:- You believe him.

Theo:- I'm doing my mission.

Theo started to run but 
BOOM!!  Teufel throw a exploding bomb knocks him off his feet. Teufel races past him with a smile... Leaping off edge of the cliff. Just as she falls... Theo tackles her in mid-air. They drop, but Theo shoots his grappling line into the cliff. They slam into the cliffside. He attaches the other end of his grappling line to Teufel's belt saving her life.
He slide but she grabbed him.

Teufel:- What the hell is that?

Theo:- doing my mission?

Teufel looked at him. Her drop of tear dropped in Theo's face.

Teufel:- it's not worth it.

Theo:- it is... I left something for you in my room.

They hang there a long, terrible moment. Teufel's grasp starts to loosen. Finally, Theo looks at her in the eye.

Theo:- Time to go..

Teufel:- Don't do this to me.

Two of them stare at eachother, a lifetime between them.

Theo:- it's gonna be okay.

Teufel:- Theo NO...

Then Theo  kicks off the cliff wall, yanking out of Teufel's grasp. He falls...
Teufel dangles from the grappling hook, staring down, helpless, stifling his scream. The whole world became white.When the light fades, Teufel lies fin the pool at the base of the mountain.She sits and open her hand the was a orange colour stone in her hand. She brought her hand near her face but stopped in a midway the stone starts to float in the air and slowing flew inside Teufel.

*Earth*

When Teufel reached the earth others were waiting for her including the winter solider.

Alexander Pierce:- How was it?

Teufel didn't even look at him. She just walked to Theo's room.

Pierce walked near the winter solider and whisper something in his ears. He followed you.

*Theo's room *

Teufel made the whole place a mess and sitting in the floor resting her back in the wall. The winter solider entered in. Teufel looked at him.

Winter solider:- Mr. Pierce is asking for the stone.

Teufel:- I'll give it to him by myself.

Teufel stood up for the floor and walked past him. She went to the cabin where Pierce, Dr. Zola was sitting.

Alexander Pierce:- Why are you here?

Teufel:- I need to talk to you...

You looked at Dr. Zola and emphasize the word.

Teufel:- Alone...

Dr. Arnim Zola left the place. Teufel took a seat infront of Pierce and looked at him like she just gonna turn him to ashes.

Alexander Pierce:- Are you gonna talk or just stare at my face .

Teufel:- Don't you think you need to explain something to me.

Alexander Pierce:- Theo did his mission.

That's it... It was enough Teufel to show Pierce her strength and sadness. She slammed the door before she can go near Pierce the winter solider caught her and thrown her in the lobby.

He turn to see her but he was no were to be found Dr. Zola and others rushed there due to the sound. Pierce look at winter solider with a furious look and...

Alexander Pierce:- Where the hell is she.... GET HER.....

He left the cabin and went to search her. Zola came inside.

Arnim Zola:- What did she said?

Alexander Pierce:- Before she can say anything he came.

Arnim Zola:- If we loose her then we'll loose the stone to.

Who knows where

Teufel didn't know where she is. She didn't remember anything. She look at her surrounding it's different.. She is not in Sokovia it's New York but things are different here.

She stood up and rubbed her head. Her pain was unbearable when she was about to fade two hands caught her.

Teufel woke up in a bedroom . She rubbed her eyes with her hands and took a look at the room she was shocked. She saw a picture of her with Tony stark and Pepper Potts .... A family photo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...