๐ˆ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž.

Par shitshowsha

๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ, ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ. Plus

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘.
Chapter 4
Introduction.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

2.9K 114 40
Par shitshowsha

                     𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗘

-
                                    𝗜𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

                             𝑇ℎ𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀🧘🏽‍♀️
Just got my lil walls broke down

𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮🔌
By who? Tudda? 🤣.

𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹🧿
🤣🤣👀.

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀🧘🏽‍♀️
Tudda my whole cousin bro.

                                                                                 𝗠𝗲
            Why you fucking your cousin, that's illegal yk dat?

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀🧘🏽‍♀️
Not in Alabama.

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀🧘🏽‍♀️
Nah but not Tudda, I gave sum to Da'quan🤗.

                                                                                      𝗠𝗲
                           Not you finally giving sum to Dabegger.
𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮🔌
No cus he been manifesting this fr, it's been like 2 years lmao.

𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹🧿 emphasized "No cus he been manifesting this fr, it's been like 2 years lmao."

I closed out my messages and soon cut my phone off, setting it down by me on the couch. I'm watching bride of chucky.

'Ding' a notification came from my phone i
picked it up seeing it was Steeze.

                                      𝗜𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶.
Fyd?
                                                                                       𝗠𝗲
                                      Playin w my pussy hit me later...

𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶.

"Lemme see" he said in a deep, raspy tone with low red eyes.

"Why the fuck you bothering me when you know I'm watching bride of chucky?"

"Why the fuck you respond to me when you know you watching bride of chucky?" He said muggin.

"Cus you a nutcase" I said frowning.

"Let me nut in you"

"No! Ion fuck w kids nor do I fuck w you goodbye devil" I said hanging up. I REBUKE IT.

He called back twice more. I ain't answer mf need to let me watch my shit.

I be trying to take time alone but I always miss Steeze I just wanna be under him all day.

I called him.

He took a min to answer but when he did I told him to come over and ofc he's on his way. He know he luh me.
-

"You so fuckin pretty" Steeze said tracing his fingers on my face.

"Thank you, you look good too I guess" I said taking my head out his lap and and sitting on him.

"Gimme a kiss" he said.

I pecked his lips but he brought me in and started kissing me sloppily, bringing his tongue into my mouth and I did the same. When the kiss was done he bit my bottom lip. He really do sum to me.

"You know ion fuck wit you like dat right" I said

"Yea I know but I fuck wit you like dat" he said as he kissed my forehead. Fuck he so passionate for?

"Why you acting like that" i said raising an eyebrow. Nothing wrong with him acting passionate it's just he don't usually do it.

"Like what?" He said staring at me, sucking his bottom lip in.

"Never mind" I got off him and sat down going back to my movie.

I looked at his lap and saw his dick print bulging a bit.

He started to adjust himself putting his dick on the left side of his leg and pulling his pants up a bit. He then wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder.
-

3 hours had went by, Steeze was gone and everybody was back we were all in the kitchen eating grapes and strawberries, running our mouths.

"What's tea with you and Da'quan? He finna be busting down them barriers more?" I asked.

"I meannnn I don't know yet, the dick was chef's kiss but I been kinda feeling Tudda more and more everyday I can't escape that fine ass nigga" Alexis said frowning.

"It's okay bae just follow your heart" Angel said touching her heart. This wannabe peaceful bitch.

"Mirah" Vanessa said.

"Hmm"

"You should be the letter P for Halloween" she said smiling.

"Why the fuck would I be the letter P" I raised a brow.

"Cus that's what you built like, improper fraction built bitch" she said trying to hold in her laugh but Alexis laughed long and loud enough for the both of them.

I started laughing too. Shit wasn't that funny but Alexis obnoxious laughing ass getting me.

"Can we go skating tomorrow" Angel asked.

"Omg yesss I love skating, roller or ice skating?" I asked.

"Let's do both" Angel said smiling.

We all agreed and talked a bit more until we just started walking out the kitchen one by one we was getting tired as hell.
-
𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 "𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘇𝗲" 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

-

I kinda felt some way by how Mirah was acting last night, she questioning me bout how I'm coming and shit talm bout "why you acting like that" cus girl I fucking like you. Had me acting like a sucka ass nigga while she play like she don't give a fuck bout me.

My phone starting ringing and I saw it was Mirah calling me. I contemplated on if I wanted to answer or not but I'm a grown ass man ima answer.

"Hey big dick" she said smirking in the camera.

"Hey lil pussy" I said smirking back.

"Why is you playing wit me dirty booty" she said rolling her eyes. Wish she would stop dat shit.

"Stop rolling yo fucking eyes all da time for I hang up on you"

"Oka-" was all I needed to hear for me to hang up.

She called back.

"I'm driving Mirah what you want" I said placing my eyes on the road and the phone. Stopped at a red light so I placed my eyes on her.

"Why you being so rude to me Kamari I ain't did nothing" she said frowning.

She so damn fine man.

"You ain't did nun" I said as I placed my eyes back on the road.

"Yes I did tell me and where you going"

"Goin to go get my sister and why you play wit me like that last night, questioning how I'm coming like I can't show you some love or sum" I said kinda scrunching my face up at how sap I sound.

"You should let her come with me and the girls cus we finna go roller and ice skating but I'm sorry you just never really got like that wit me so I didn't know what it was for"

Fuck she mean what it was for?

"What you mean what it was for?"

"Thought you was just tryna get some pussy or sum ion know"

"If I wanted some pussy i woulda said sum ion gotta fake dat shit" I said shaking my head at the niggas she done fucked wit she ain't never going back to them or anyone else. "I might let her go wit y'all if she wanna do that"

"I know i'm sorry, I want you to fuck me tonight tho bro"

I scrunched my face up at her saying fuck me and bro in the same sentence.

"Alright ima fuck you tonight sis" I'm never saying dat shit again.

She just laughed.
-

I was now in my mama house, chopping it up with her getting some gossip cus she be knowing everything.

"So his baby mama set him up" I asked.

"Yep and his girlfriend was in on it" she said shaking her head.

"How all dis come out"

"Remember Rico? he was the one who killed him, the girls told on him when they asses was getting caught up in they lies"

If Mirah try and set me up ima blow her mama house up then ima kill her ass and whoever she call family.

"That shit is fucking crazy. Where Kallie?" I said walking towards the stairs until I saw her coming down.

"I'm right here ugly" she said mushing me as she walked passed me. Now I should leave her ugly ass here.

"Now you staying here"

"No I'm not stop playing man"

I just side eyed her. "Come on dusty" I said as I opened the front door waiting on her to walk out of it.

"Bye mommy" Kallie said.

"Bye ma" I said. She said bye back to both of us.

"You wanna go wit me or wit Mirah and nem roller and ice skating" I asked.

"Mirah and nem duh" she said smiling.

Nvm she going with me, she must think she grown or sum.

"With me it is" I said backing out the driveway.

"Please let me go with them Mari" she said frowning, staring at me hard as hell. I guess she can go man.
-
                       𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗵 𝗔𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗲

                                𝗜𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶.
Outside.                                                                        𝗠𝗲
                                                                                  Okay.

I closed out the messages as I walked outside from the Roller skating rink, he was dropping his sister off.

I made my way to his car, going on his side of the window.

"Hey Kallie you look pretty" I said.

"Thank you, you do too"

"Both of y'all ugly but okay" Kamari butted in.

"How bout you stay out of people conversation dusty ass" I said rolling my eyes.

He started to roll his window up a bit trying to scare me like I won't break all his windows or sum.

"Stop for you won't have no windows"

"And you won't have no teeth" he said opening his car door getting out. "Gimme a kiss" he said smacking my ass, grabbing my neck.

"Gotta pay for a kiss like everyone else" I said smirking.

"Thought I was paying you tonight" he said in a slight whisper tone shit sent chills down my spine.

I reached out for a kiss and he kissed me.

"You can leave now. Come on Kallie" I said walking away. Hope he looking cus i'm switching hard.

I looked back and saw him biting his lip, clenching his fist brotha must got blue balls.
-

"AHHH! FUCK" Vanessa said as she hit the ground. I started laughing until Kallie grabbed my arm making me fall with her.

"Goddamn Kallie I thought you knew how to skate" I said as I helped her up.

"I do I did that on purpose duh" she said laughing.

AKEKEKE watch when I trip her ass.

I saw Alexis and Angel sitting down being some fucking losers.

"Why the fuck are y'all sitting down"

"Girl we is tired, we was out there twerking and rolling shit was a workout" Alexis said. "But we not done we should go ice skating now"

Kallie shook her head in agreement.

"Vanessa we finna go ice skating now" I semi yelled.

"Okay" she said as she fell again. Think she need to give it up atp.

"She done fell 50 times" Angel said. "She dusting herself off and picking herself back up again" she said laughing.

We all laughed.

"what's funny" Vanessa said as she slowly walked over to us.

"You" Angel said.

"It's cus im falling huh, hoes always laughing when a bitch is down but never when im up" she said thinking she ate that.

"Man that's what im saying sis" I said.
-

We now made our way to the ice skating rink and all paid to get in. As we were sitting down putting on the roller skates this group of younger individuals came up to us.

"Yea we all grown except her" I said pointing at Kallie who was not paying attention to them.

"You think one of them fine" I whispered in her ear.

"Hell no" she said and I laughed.

"She got a boyfriend, thank y'all tho" I told them off.

"I know y'all say y'all grown but shit y'all can't fuck wit no almost grown niggas" one of the boys said.

"Fuck no" Vanessa said. "Move around children" she said mugging them.

"Mmcht. Aight man" the same boy said.

That brotha in his feelings.

"Lil ass boy talm bout almost grown like get the fuck" Vanessa said laughing causing us all to laugh.

Soon as we made our way into the rink guess who fell? Vanessa. She need to hold onto them cones.

"Know det booty wet" Angel said laughing at Vanessa.

She tried to grab her but fell again almost into a split.

We all started dying laughing then Angel fell on her knees. These bitches are comedy I love them.

"The way y'all falling ima hold onto these cones for dear life" Angel said.

"Man" I said as I tried to grab some cones and fell on my knees also, I heard laughing and didn't look back cus I was embarrassed.

I got back up and held onto the wall. I saw Kallie just doing a good ass job doing lil spins and shit with this lady who was doing hell of a good job.

We all started cheering Kallie on.

"I know dats right show that white lady how it's done WOOHOO" Vanessa said.

"Bitch don't be saying that" Angel said giggling.

"It was the WOOHOO for me" Alexis said and I laughed.

We all just continued to skate for about two more hours then we got some food and chilled at the crib until Steeze came and picked me and Kallie up, dropping her off at home.
-

"Look at me" Kamari said as he started pounding me in missionary...

Anywayssss.
Hey y'all. How y'all doing??

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

110K 4K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
779K 43.3K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.
different breed Par Skylr8

Fiction gรฉnรฉrale

18.1K 421 19
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘ฆ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™ 24 ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘... ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘Žูซ ๐‘Ž 26 ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ-๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘๐‘กูซ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ค๐‘–...
3.3M 143K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....