penis?

By kaeyranthegay

this is a joke More

a

10 0 0
By kaeyranthegay

Marco was but a little lad who liked berries and cream. And dick cream. Marco was a homosexual. He decided to walk in the school corridor because he has legs and he can do that. His gay buddy, Billy, walked into him. Marco became erect. Oh no, penis. Mr Perry happened to walk past, and bump into Marco with his massive schlong, stabbing him. Marco started to bleed, so Billy killed Mr Perry and healed Marco with his magical healing powers. Then they shagged. The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 41.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
280K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
494K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...