The Doctor's crushπŸ’œ

By Aswathrubena

This story is about Taekook. Tae hyung and Jeon jungkook are studying for doctor profession. Namjoon is a pro... More

1.Introduction
2.Admission
3.Droll
4.IN HOME

5. SHOPPING

22 2 0
By Aswathrubena

It was evening when suga and hobi met each other in a coffee shop.They are best friends since their childhood.

Suga sat sadly in the shop while Hobi entered the shop and saw his gloomy best friend Suga. He sat near him and called out for him.

''Hey yo suga!"

Hobi shouted happily just like his name as sunshine.

''Hi hoba"

Suga said with deep low voice indicating he is not in a good mood.

''Why are you so low yoongi? Something happened?''

Hobi asked to reading his bestfriend's sadness.

Suga left out a deep sigh of disappointment and looked down tapping his thighs in distress.

''I talked to my mom about the admission''

Suga narrated the entire situation that happened in the morning.

Shocked was the underestimated feeling for what hobi was feeling right now. With his one hand he closed his mouth and widened his innocent doe eyes.

''I still didn't left a breath about that to my parents. Now I'm scared shitless"

Hobi said agitated.

YESSS!!! They got admission together in the same course. Both being the biggest rap enthusiastics, decided to chase their dream in music.

With the wavering voice hobi looked at his best friend, who is having a staring competition with the table down there.

''I am very scared about what's gonna happen in my house. I'm not positive about their reaction once they know it?''

Hobi uttered with a shaky voice, thinking about his parents reaction for the upcoming crisis.

Though his parents are always supportive, the reaction from suga's parents made him pee on his pants.

''Shut up idiot! why are you panicking? You are lucky because your parents are supportive and also you were a very nice boy for your parents. And to add cherry on top your parents also loved music.SO, they will definitely accept it.''

Suga said, though he is happy for his friend, he can't help to feel a little envious, how he wished he would have a supportive parents like his friend's.

''Don't worry suga. your parents will also accept your passion very soon. Don't be sad. I will be always with you and support you''

Hobi convince his lovely best friend.

''Did you ate something ??''

Hobi asked to bright up his friend's mood. Cuz food is life.

''No I am very hungry from the morning.But I'm not in mood''

Suga grumbled and looked down his stomach ,which is growling like a wild animal for feast.

Hobi laughed at his best friend lightly.

''Come with me, I called Jungkook to join with us. You know what, out little baby became a doctor''

Hobi said to divert his sulking friend.Suga let out his gummy smile, cute why not how his little bunny wished to become a doctor. He is so proud of his bunny.

''WOW!! he wished to became a doctor and did it. I am so proud of him''

Suga said with the mouth full of teeth.

''okay now move your ass and come with me..''

Hobi said practically dragging him and
they left the shop and called jungkook.

On the other hand Jungkook and jin were shopping the things they need for house.

Hobi called jungkook and tell him to meet them.

Jungkook happily obligated and became so excited to meet his friends.So he asked permission from Jin.

But Jin wasn't allowing him and cuz they need to buy house supplies.

''We need to buy some more Jungkook so stay with me''

Jin said but nothing can stop our stubborn bunny. So, Jungkook went to meet  his friends despite hearing Jin.

Jin called out his name, but he went to meet his friends in the hotel.They enjoyed the food and made a lot of memoriess.

Jin called jungkook through phone. Jungkook gulped before attending the call.

''Hello idiot. I'm gonna pluck your eye balls out of your eyes, dare to disobey your hyung again, I'mma slap you with my snippets''

Jin shouted angrily,making the bunny to sweat.

''Hyung sorry, you are the most handsome in this world. Please forgive me huh?''

JK asked like innocent boy and heared a sigh from other side, meaning his hyung is not angry at him anymore.

'''We need to buy clothes for you''

Jin said making the bunny to be confused.

''Why?? Is there any festival or function coming soon??"

Jk asked confused.

''Nope..new clothes for your college. You gonna go to medical school. So,You need some good casual clothes''

Jin said. JK couldn't hold back his emotion.

He is so thankful for getting a hyung like Jin.

''Ok hyung, You choose the clothes for me please'' JK pleaded.

''Ok but don't complain of the cloths''

Jin said to which JK accepted.

''Ok hyung I will zip my mouth''

Jk said with smile.

Jin huffed and entered the biggest trendy shop to buy clothes. He searched the whole shop to match for jk's style.

He selected a beige creme colored shirt and stood in front of mirror to analyse whether it would be good for his bunny.

To be honest, his bunny will look handsome in any cloths. But, Jin want to give the best for his bunny.

While, analysing the cloth, Jin got a glimpse of someone standing behind him. But, when he realized who us standing there made his eyes wide open.

Namjoon was standing in the corner of the shop, his figure reflecting on the mirror. He was so shocked, he didn't expect him to be here.

He turned his head to confirm whether he is Namjoon or not?. Yess That's our Namjoon.

Jin tried to hide. Actually Namjoon was also shopping alone.

Cuz Taehyung went to some beautiful place with Jimin to have a private soulmate, making the dimpled one to shop alone.

Jin hid perfectly to not meet him again. He was nervous. His mind played the scene that happened during the admission

At same time Jungkook saw Taehyung, Namjoon also saw Jinnie in the college. So, He decided to impress the living angel Jin. As the gentleman he is Namjoon bought chocolates for Jin.

When taehyung was searching for Namjoon in college, he was actually trying to impress Jin and lied that he went to buy chocolate for taehyung.
And Second time when Namjoon and Jin disappeared, they were meeting each other in the college. Namjoon gave the chocolates to Jin.

''What's your beautiful name gorgeous?''

Namjoon asked with smile showing his angel kissed dimple. But Jin ignored him. Namjoon followed him like a lost puppy.

While following Jin, our clumsy Namjoon broke the water pipe and caught by watchman. Thats how he missed Jin.

Jin was confused like dude Why he was asking his name with very funny teethy smile. He is mad. He looked out for him, finding he is not in that place anymore, Jin came out of his hiding spot.

"Hi jinnieeee!"

Suddenly, Jin heared, Namjoon calling loudly with unlimited oozing happiness.Jin got startled by the other.

Jin looked at him like an angry puppy and ran out of the shop while, Namjoon following him behind, making everyone thinking that they are playing in shop. Jin escaped from the dimple monster and called JK.

Jin : Hello Jk  Jk??

Jungkook : Hello hyung..Is very thing okay??

Jin : No I wanna tell you something..

Jk : What hyung? What happened??

Jin : Namjoon is here..

JK : What hyung?? Oh your dream boyfriend??..

Jin : Shut up Jungkook and stoping giving your naughty smirk,I can see it through phone. I'm hiding in a small place ans he is searching for me.Come and pick me fast pls pls..

Jk : Hyung why are you being dramatic?? Ok Ok I will pick you up in ten minutes Don't worry..

With that said Jk arrived to pick his hyung up and they both went to their home, making a disappointed Namjoon to return to his home too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.5M 34.8K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1M 33.5K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...