I need you. [ Yandere Genshi...

By cammshake

(this book has a lot of side chapters sorry) I need you. Your smile, your laugh, your hair, your touch, your... More

0 • "Hello"
1 • "Why...Am I Here?"
2 • "Weird Molecular Structures."
3 • "Windborne Bard"
? • "As A Caring Brother Should."
4 • "Mondstadt, The City of Freedom"
5 • "The Last Minute Planned Escape"
6 • "A Silly Misunderstanding"
7 • "The Treasure Hoarder Trouble"
8 • "The Kidnapping, or, Teen-napping?"
9 • "The Rushed Rescue"
9 • "The Real Rushed Rescue"
10 • "Hot Tavern Owner"
11 • "HQ Sweet HQ"
12 • "Knights' Meeting"
13 • "The Mondstadtians, Adventurers' Guild"
13.2 • "The Mondstadtians, Civilians"
13.3 • "The Mondstadtians, Angel's Share"
13.4 • "The Mondstadtians, Church of Favonius"
14 • "Dreams"
15 • "So What You're Saying Is..."
16 • "A Flowery Crown."
? • "Interview"
17 • "Outriders and Outlaws"
18 • "When You Shoot An Arrow..."
19 • "...It Destroys a Target."
20 • "But Another Target Will Appear."
21 • "I'd Like To Chat."
22 • "Swooped By The Wind"
23 • "Trio of Friendship."
24 • "Dreams...Again?"
? • "Nuisances." - A
25 • "Notes."
26 • "Happy Birthday."
27 • "Good day, Lass."
28 • "Memories?"
30 • "Jack And Jill Went Up The Hill."
? • "Soldier, Poet, King."
31 • "The Four Musketeers."
32 • "To The Rescue!"
33 • "Sibling Rivalry."
34 • "Dreams...For the Third Time."
35 • "Projection of the Eyes"
36 • "Here Comes a Thought."
37 • "Drop Dead Like Flies."
38 • "Fortune Telling Cards."
39 • "Why...Am I Here?"
40 • "Weird Molecular Structures...?"
41 • "Enter Title Here."
Ending 1 • "Wake Up...!"
Ending 2 • "Hollowness"
True Ending • "Sentience."
Quote Answers!
// • "A Girls' Day Out"
// • "You're Just Like Him!"
// • "You're Just Like Him!" #2
// • "Fantasy People in Modern World"
// • "Fabulae Textile"
// • "Snezhnaya's Greatest Bleach Seller"
// • "A Sweet Dream"
// • "What If You Rewrote a Poem's Story?"
Mid-Autumn Sp. • "Sea of Lanterns"
// • "Lapis Dei"
// • "Nubis Caesor"
// • "Acer Palmatum"
// • "Fluffy Doggy"
:: Question ::
:: Your OCs ::
:: My OC ::
:: something about comments ::
:: New Cover ::
:: SIDE BOOK ::
:: anyone wants their oc drawn? ::
:: ARG ::
:: It's me again :: - A
:: A's puzzle solution ::
:: agreement :: - A
:: Ahahah. I miss you :: - A
:: Apology :: - A
:: Next in the series! ::
// • "A Pleasant Dream"

29 • "Good Night, Lad."

6.4K 308 846
By cammshake

...

"Bye bye!" I waved to him, as he ran towards the large wooden doors that led to the Adventurers' Guild HQ.

"Bye byeeeee!!!" Bennett shouted back, waving his arms up high, "Have a good evening!"

"You too!"

I didn't know that our walk in the Whispering Woods would take such a long time. The sun is already setting down the mountains by the ruins to the west.

"...Why does it feel like I might've forgotten something?"

I always do. Why is it even surprising?

"What did I forget..." I tapped my head as I slowly made my way back to the Knights' HQ, hoping to remember what exactly it was.

"Oh...Oh! Oh that!" I snapped my fingers.

I forgot about the food Albedo gave me!

Well, that might've really just hurt his feelings...Oh no...

I quickened my pace as I stepped up the stairs leading to the building that is my destination.

...

"I'm...huff...I'm back!" I hastily opened the door to the dining room on the second floor.

"Ah, (Y/N). You're a little late today. Come on." Kaeya greeted, sitting on one of the seats nearby the door.

"Wow, you're not at the tavern today? I thought you'd be drinking the night away there instead of being here..." I walked towards the chair beside him, and set my bad down.

"Oh, I suppose I just didn't feel like it today." He shrugged.

"...That's suspicious." I narrowed my eyes.

"Ahaha, oh is it? Why would you think so?" He chuckled.

"Who knows? You're suspicious all the time," I put my hands on my hips, "Like that one time you snuck around my room. And then when I confronted you about it, the excuse was that there was a ghost or whatever."

"Still don't believe me? You don't hear knocking in the middle of the night?" He gazed at me with a playful expression.

"You're trying to throw me off, Captian Kaeya." I pursed my lips into a line.

"Oh, and, I think something is behind you." He pointed behind me.

"That's a lame trick, no one is be-" As soon as I turned my head around, I was greeted with a face right in front of me, "Ahh!!"

I nearly stumbled back into my seat.

"Good evening, (Y/N)."

It was Albedo...

"Ah, h-hi...?" I waved, slowly sitting back down on my chair, because I couldn't bear to be more than one foot near him. I might faint.

"Told you so." Kaeya whispered behind me.

"Where have you been for the last half of the day?" He sat down on the chair to my left, opposite direction of Kaeya's, "Spending time with the adventurer, I assume?"

"Y-Yeah...? Oh, and...! Sorry, I didn't eat the food you made for me yet..." I stared at the table cloth, too shy to look him in the eyes.

"..."
He didn't answer, didn't even bat an eye. He just took out his sketchbook and began to draw.

It made me a bit anxious.

"So, what will you be having for dinner?" Kaeya asked, "I'm not as hungry as the other Knights." He gestured to the many others grubbing down their food like they were drinking water.

"Well, they must be really starved..." I got up from my seat, "I should... probably eat that fish you made for me this morning..." I sweat-dropped.

"..."

Albedo still didn't give any kind of response at all. Not even his expression changed. It stayed a straight poker face as he continued to scribble in his sketchbook.

"Uh oh. Did you make him upset?" Kaeya whispered, with an amused face.

"Well..." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Hope not. Help me keep my seat for me, please."

"Sure."

...

"Ow!" Bennett tripped on a step, and stumbled all the way back down the stairs, hitting his back, "Agh-! I'm...fine..."

He really wasn't fine.

He was never fine without that one person he likes to rely on.

"I...can live without her, it's okay." He let out a shaky laugh, as he got up and tried to walk back up the stairs to his room, "I definitely don't need to depend on (Y/N)."

He carefully made his way back up the stairs, slowly but surely, until he reached his door.

"Sigh..." He breathed out, turning the handle and swinging the door open.

"Wha-"

Just as he took his hand away, the door handle came off along with it ever so smoothly.

"Huh...?!" He groaned, "Aw man..."

He tiredly put the broken handle on the table beside the door, before pushing the door shut, hoping it won't open on it's own.

And then, as he approached his bed,

"Ah-!" He winced in pain as he hit his head harshly against an open cupboard door, "Ow...What?"

He slammed the door shut and hopped on his bed, burying his face in his feathery and torn pillow.

"I-I can't..." He reluctantly let a small tear form in his eye, "I can't live without you, (Y/N)! I'll die if you're not here!" He shouted into the pillow.

"I'll die...If I don't get to spend time with you..." He started sobbing.

"...Because you are my lucky charm," He sniffled, "Without you...my lucky charm...then..."

"I'd much rather be dead then spend a moment without your presence."

...

"Be careful what you wish for."

...

Chapter 4: Mr. Misfortune.

To Be Continued...

...

I swear this is the last one today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 116K 97
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo ▸ Pl...
59.5K 1.6K 35
Lumine is forced to go back to Liyue after a little accident in Inazuma. She stays under the care of Zhongli and during her stay there, a certain red...
12.2K 220 15
Book cover by: Me _____________________ this will take place in the modern world and school setting Razor and Bennett as well as everyone else will b...
448K 9.7K 31
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "Why are you doing this?" "Because I love you silly!" A Genshin Impact x reader one shots book. •SLOW UPDATES• (All cha...