bruce pee . 2021

By angrycatsounds

august is here ✨ angrycatsounds | 2021 More

bruce pee 🤭
O1 ; raeil + moonyoung
O2 ; yue + hanyeol
O3 ; raeil + moonyoung
O4 ; raeil + moonyoung
O5 ; hendery + eunrae
O6 ; seokmin + chae
O7 ; xiaoxiao + chae
O8 ; jaehyun + haneul
O9 ; hendery + eunrae
1O ; hendery + eunrae
12 ; hendery day !
13 ; christmas .
14 ; dont listen to heather at 1am
15 ; seokchae
16 ; YUANDY BRAINROT
17 ; jaeyeol
18 ; haeji
closing

11 ; yuta + moonyoung + raeil

20 1 92
By angrycatsounds

" who the hell goes to the beach on chuseok ? is he a psychopath ?! " raeil squinted at her best friend's news .

" well , at least he tried , right ? he's never brought me to the beach before , so this'll be a nice experience . unlike our trips . "

the former side - eyed moonyoung . " what's wrong with our trips to the beach ? 

" it's mostly just you screaming at the smallest things , doyoung complaining because he was forced to come out , and men that don't even look good yet insist on stripping . and shitty coconut water . "

" hey ! be grateful , okay ? we don't get coconuts every day ! "

she sighed . " either way , you better leave us alone for the day or figure out a way to spice it up . otherwise you can say goodbye to your porsche cause i can and will smash it up like kang yohan did to that irrelevant entitled brat . "

raeil tilted her head , pretending to consider for a moment . " well , now that you mention it , i actually have — "

" no , we will not be re-enacting the thrill ride mv . "

" aw . what about — "

" no , i will not sing ' my tequila margarita sweet mimosa pina colada ' while breathing alcohol into yuta's face . remember how wrong it went when you did that to doyoung last time ? "

" fuck , okay , what about — "

" if you even think about haikyuu , i swear to god — "

" ... " the shorter female pouted , " you haven't even heard my idea out yet ! "

" i already know it's gonna be as bad as the alien green bikini bought for a 90% discount last week ! there was a reason why it was the only thing on a 90% discount , you know ! "

" oh , yea , speaking of which , have you picked out your swimsuit yet ? "

" i don't need to pick out my swimsuit . i only have two , and i can only fit in one . " moonyoung said .

" you mean ... the same two swimsuits you've kept for at least ten years ? the kiddie suit you've had since you were six and ... the one you bought for our university vacation that was actually a scuba diving suit plus a bank robber mask ? "

" the wh — "

" real women don't wear those . "

" when the hell did anyone say th — "

" i said it ! " raeil practically barked in her face , " i've had enough ! i'm buying you a swimsuit ! a nice one ! "

——————

all in honesty , moonyoung had never been inside a swimsuit store before . a swimsuit store that doubled as a women's lingerie shop .

it was crazy .

" oh my god . " was the only thing she could barely sputter out from between her awkwardly pursed lips as she hurried around the shop , towing behind raeil while desperately avoiding the gazes of the workers inside .

" i promise i'll be quick , okay ? i won't make you suffer !" raeil announced just about as loudly as she could ( basically like an average old woman ) . " i mean , look at this one . it suits you . "

" ... highlighter yellow ... "

" fine , this one ? "

" .... lipstick red .... "

" lipstick red sounds nice and looks nice , okay ? "

finally , after browsing through the store for a whole three hours ( against moonyoung's will ) , raeil found the perfect swimsuit that the former did not argue against ( because she simply did not have the energy to anymore ) . it was white , with spaghetti straps split into two , and fake pearls lining across the hem . 

and it was also a bikini .

" let's just pay . whatever . "

raeil looked like a content child . if a child ever read r - rated twitter aus and forced their best friends to wear bikinis .

" you do know that wearing this ... piece of cloth will basically be the equivalent of wearing absolutely nothing , right ? "

" yes ! absolutely perfect ! " she exclaimed , attracting the attention of quite a few shoppers who witnessed them walk out of an nsfw shop , " GREAT ! "

" lord help me . "

——————

moonyoung was having second thoughts about the whole " wear a bikini to the beach " thing . she sat in her room for hours straight , thinking and repeating her thought process over and over and over in her mind until she simply didn't have the time to procrastinate anymore . 

it was date time , and it was either she went completely naked , in a scuba diving suit or in a slightly " prettier " bikini .

——————

when she arrived at the beach , it was already close to evening . many couples were out for beachside walks , wearing simple slippers and shorts , and yuta was one of the many men who wore so . it increased the bad feeling in moonyoung's stomach as she wrapped her jacket around her tighter , as if letting her skin breathe would completely expose her in public .

" i hope you wore a bathing suit under that ... uh ... winter jacket , because ... " he frowned .

" oh ... uh ... actually . " she pulled him close . behind the cover of her open car door , she unzipped her jacket every so slightly , giving him a little look of what was ... inside .

" good lord . " he managed to breathe out after a moment of shocked silence , " who bought that for you ? your mom ? "

" raeil . "

" right , how stupid of me . "

" do we ... "

" if you really don't like those , we can always buy a new one . i noticed a shop down the beach . it also sells some other things and snacks , so . "

moonyoung nodded profusely . she hurried towards the small shop as quickly as she could ( while simultaneously keeping the winter jacket wrapped around her ) . 

she didn't even think when she saw the short - sleeved suit hanging outside the door , instantly grabbing it before making a beeline for the changing room . it took her a maximum of thirty seconds before she came back out , looking and feeling way better .

just in time to have a bouquet of flowers shoved in her face . 

" happy chuseok ! " yuta grinned , " let's go watch the fireworks show ! "

turns out the reason he brought her to the beach for chuseok was because one of his friends' surf clubs was hosting a fireworks show . 

the entire atmosphere heated up , both physically and metaphorically , just as the explosives were deployed . thousands of coloured sparks exploded in the darkening night sky , dimming out the sun , amplifying the excitement of the hundreds of people gathered around the leader of the club . he excitedly lit another batch of fireworks and sprinted into the sea , paddling away on his surfboard to his friends , who were all waiting for him in the water . 

the atmosphere entered his peak when the last batch of fireworks were lit and went off in the sky . they flashed through a variety of different colours , spelling out a series of letters :

HAPPY CHUSEOK !

( bloopers )

" so ? did he get a nosebleed when he saw you in the bikini ? " raeil asked .

" no . he bought me another scuba diving suit . "

" well did you bring the bikini back then ? i can still return it to the store after washing and sanitising it , i think . "

" fuck ! i left it at the beach ! "

[ my swimming equipment store sells bikinis so i went into detail kek IM SORRY 

edit : guess who forgot to press the publish button . ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 505 17
two best friends, a shitty boyfriend, and inappropriate feelings. things are bound to get chaotic, just like gracie and august are 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧...
1.1M 69.5K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
18.1K 1.1K 15
❝was everything we had not enough? ❞ © enhypens 2021 | LEE HEESEUNG
37.2K 557 36
"I guess we are forever after all"