BE MY SPECIAL ( 3 ) {Will y...

By LotusNero

The third book of my imagination from my fascination of Meteor Garden 2018. Shancai , Daoming Si and F4. I r... More

Different POV's
A Fresh Start
Boyhood!
Shancai 2 - AhSi 0
Public Apologies
Why she is like that?
Promise after a Promise
What is you really want?
Just POV's
Red Velvet Biscuits
It's THURSDAY! .......
I'm coming up,
"The Dinner "
It was a good night!
Sleep now,,,
plan for holidays
Little chat with Mr Chu
His call
His plan
The car journey
It's not a date, just drink coffee together
When things went better than your plan was
Hot Pot
At the end of the perfect night... argh
How can I sleep tonight?
Breakfast with mother
Why don't you answer that damn phone?
I don't feel like going, ...I just don't!
It's a holiday time yeah! Or not?
There is no love in the air
Tokyo?
Long- long distance call
Onsen
Wish you were here
Bad news for Daoming Si
Tell me what can I do
Fateful coincidence!
The brief angry encounter
Sick and tired of rumour
-cont
Lesson in love
A night to remember! For F4
She said yes?
Hello Hangzhou!
Back and forth Tokyo-Hangzhou
One phone call
To Hangzhou
Please wait for me in Hangzhou
Time for sweets
How to be cool like Daoming Si
Smooth
I can't (not) say it
The almost confession!
NO
The night still young
I walk with you anywhere
When the boys queuing, the girls talking
My first ever confession.....
It's hurt...
Unfinished story
Flash back!
Shancai's true feelings
Could not sleep
Your voice is music to my ears ...
我喜欢你
Rules of three!
Dream of you
AhSi's new breakfast menu
Extended breakfast
Morning has broken news
Experiment to Rule No 3
After first contact
Private Tour guide
Longjing Tea
Little flirts won't harm anyone!
Bye Hangzhou, hi Shanghai
Little too happy
A good sign!
A kiss or not
I chose you, remember?
Nite, AhSi!
Morning Plan usually works like a charm!
Just be yourself, love
When you're in love, words come easily!
Dumpling as silent witness
Every little thing with you, it's a story to tell
getting to get comfy
how to seal the secret deal!
....what's lingering!
?
You don't know the meaning of the word 'Gentleman'
have a little patience
Hotpot's affair
Just kiss and make up!
Their Love Language!
Kitchen talk
not some Guest anymore
my dream question
Talking is overrated!
100 percent wrong!
The truth is...
unheard of! F4 never had this problem before.
S O R R Y - it's not the hardest word
little chat in the bookstore
keep it short
finally, is it final?
The course of true love never did run smooth! - END-

" DONG SHANCAI "

173 3 0
By LotusNero

Sunday Evening in Daoming Si place.

" AhSi, can you explain this? "

Daoming Feng, his mother asking him in her private office in their mansion.

She's back from London, after a short business trip soon called him after she saw a headline in Cosmopolitan newspaper.

It was a picture of him walking side by side with Shancai at Shanghai airport, obviously taken when they went to picked up his F4 friends from Japan.

The headline wrote 'Who is the petite lady? What's her relationship with the heir of The Daoming? "

Seeing that her picture again tore his heart. It did seemed so long ago, he thought his world was so colourful, now it just black and white.

In fact not that long, his scar still an open wound.

It's only yesterday, he had his first experienced of broken heart.

Something no one saw that coming, not him. None of his F4 friends could believed him when he told him. It's over before even started.

His heart saying not to accept what happened and pretended it was just a nightmare, go and get her back.

However his mind telling him, it did happened.

Nothing you can do about it.

If you really love her, then respect her decision, let her go.

If I really care about her, do I want to see her suffer?

Do I want to make her life difficult?

I don't.

I want to see her happy....

but will anyone can love her more than I love her?

and can I be happy to see her happy with another guy?

will I be that gentleman?

" Ahsi! You're not answering me! " repeated his mother taken Daoming Si back from his deep thought.

" Yes ma ! "

" Who's that girl? " she interrogated him.

" oh, no one, no one Ma. Only some girl from school. " he replied.

" Well, according to that article, you're coming in the same car and leaving together still in the same car with her from the airport . So obviously not just some friend you met at the airport, hmm " his mother did not satisfied with his answer .

" She's a friend of Lei "

Daoming Si said, tried to make some sense.

" Oh really, from where? Since when Hua Ze Lei have a friend that I never familiar with and from where exactly? "

" I said she's from the same school with us. And Lei could have friends that we don't need necessary know about !"

" Alright, what's her name? " his mother asked.

" Ma, why do you need to know? " Daoming Si reluctantly not wanting mention Shancai's name, absolutely not in front of his mother.

" You know why? So many gold-digger around AhSi, I'd like to protect Hua Ze Lei if I can "

" Ma, she's definitely not a gold digger! " he is hurt and upset too now.

" Why are you very defensive of her? Tell me the truth AhSi! Is she Hua Ze Lei's friend or your's ? "

" She's our friend from school. "

" Right, now you're saying she's your friend too? Do you have anything to do with her? Is she your girl? Be honest " Daoming Feng could always detected if anyone telling a lie to her. Years of experiences, people tried to conned her.

" No Ma, I swear, she's not my girl. I am telling the truth ! "

Just for once, this only time, Daoming Si thank God they're broken up. He was technically didn't lie to his mother because at that time speaking they're really not together.

" Did you just swear? as I remember correctly, I only allowed you to end your engagement with Miss He Yuanzi because you said you wanted to focus on your study and you wouldn't have a girlfriend until you finish your school! "

Daoming Si responded, " I know. I remembered what I said "

" Now, what's her name? "

" Ma, that's not necessary right? "

" AhSi, you could simply just tell me her name. If you don't, you know I will find out anyway. The way you protected this girl, really make me curious "

Daoming Si knew, there's nothing can prevent it Daoming Feng found out about her name, or even her family, her house, her background, basically everything!

" Shancai " he uttered very softly as if he could pained her if he saying it any louder.

" Full name ! "

" Dong Shancai ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.4K 11
It's a long road to the sexual awakening of Daoming Si and Dong Shancai, but we can't wait for them to get there. *Mature content in some parts*
32.3K 730 15
On a trip to Paris, a young Chinese girl named Y/n meets a boy named Huaze Lei who was with his girlfriend Jing. Its love at first sight, but then he...
6.3K 133 69
In the bustling halls of Mingde University, two worlds were about to collide in a whirlwind of secrets, fame, and unexpected connections. F4, the uni...
66.2K 2.3K 30
For the love of Meteor Garden 2018. Short stories initially written for the #MeteorGardenFanFicFestival on the Instagram account of @everyoutfitonmet...