[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Competitive [18+] - 15.

32.1K 671 534
By jungkakes

A/N - SMUT WARNING BELOW 

________________________________

You grunted as your phone alarm buzzed under your back. You flipped over and almost fell off the couch, forgetting you and Jungkook fell asleep on the couch last night after basically spending hours fucking.

You squinted as you looked around for Jungkook. 

Did he leave?

You both got fairly tipsy from all the beers you had last night with your pizza and ended up saying fuck you to Netflix very early into the movie.

You couldn't even remember if you both actually went back and finished the movie. Probably not.

You yawned softly, arms stretching over your head as you looked down at yourself. You were in Jungkook's t-shirt. Your body was sore from sleeping on the couch and also being railed by Jungkook all night.

You smiled as the details from last night came flooding back to you.

You had to say... he was fucking amazing in bed. He liked to bent you in all the right ways. He was always patient with you and made sure to make you cum first. Often holding back on his own release just so you could have yours first. He knew how to turn you on and please you.

He was perfect.

You ran your fingers through your hair before getting up and walking into the kitchen where you heard noises coming from. You smiled as you saw Jungkook at the counter with his shirtless back to you, pouring coffee into a mug. His cute cartoon pajamas nice and loose on his waist, his hair a fluffy mess. His back muscles flexed as he placed the coffee pot down, you could see the light scratch marks going down his back from your long nails in his skin and it made you blush a bit as you remembered the night before.

Again... he was perfect.

You loved that he already had made himself comfortable in your home. You didn't have to show him where anything was anymore and you enjoyed that. It was like he lived here already. It made you wonder if you'd ever live with him one day but you pushed that thought away as fast as it entered your mind.

"Good morning." You mumbled with your morning voice and Jungkook spun around, a smile stretching onto his gorgeous face. You plopped down into a stool at the kitchen island and yawned softly.

"Morning, babe. Made you come coffee." He smiled, sliding a mug of fresh, hot coffee over to you.

You smiled up at him and slid the cup over to you, taking it and having a small sip.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked, crossing over to you and pressing a gentle kiss to the top of your head before leaning against the counter as he watched you.

"I did. You know I did." You blushed lightly before leaning back in the chair, stretching lightly.

"You have that date with your sugar daddy today." Jungkook made a face.

He didn't want to tell you he was jealous. He wished you would see that you didn't need anyone else but him. Whatever you wanted or needed, he was ready to give it to you. He planned to leave you his black card before he goes back to home since he had two. He already had a wire transfer set up to deposit into your account today too and another one before he left.

"It's not a date... I'm just going shopping." You sighed softly, chewing over your lower lip.

You knew you didn't need to go out with sugar daddies anymore. You knew where your priorities were and they were on this fine ass man right here. But the denial was strong in you. You figured if you went out with your sugar daddy today and enjoyed yourself, it would prove that you didn't actually need Jungkook after all and it was all just attraction.

You really needed this outing to go well today or you'd have to come face to face with the fact that you are indeed in love with Jungkook. You didn't want to accept that reality. You were still scared to let yourself have him.

"Why can't we go shopping?" Jungkook pulled you out of your thoughts. A slight pout along his lips as he spoke.

It really bothered him to think of you in another person's arms.

"Because it's weird."

"I can be your sugar daddy, Y/N. Drop those geezers and be with me."

You quirked an eyebrow at him from over your coffee cup before sighing,

"Right. I'll drop them. And then when you fly back to Korea in two days, what am I gonna do? I need to keep my options open, Jungkook." You nodded curtly, placing the mug down.

You had no other options and didn't want any to be honest. You already had money and nice things. You made enough money when stripping and invested it already. You only went out with those men due to plain boredom and wanting to be spoiled.

Jungkook was silent for a moment, tongue in his cheek as he thought.

You were right.

He didn't want to keep you back but he couldn't stand the thought of you being in someone else's presence entertaining them. He hated himself for being so jealous and possessive. He really tried to hide that side of him from you but he was at his wits end.

"Let's make a deal then." Jungkook proposed, arms crossing over his broad chest as he looked at you.

"And what's that?"

"You can do whatever you want. But when I'm in the city, you're mine and only mine." He nodded firmly at you, eyes burning into yours as he watched you.

You went quiet, lips pressing into a line as you listened to him. You reached for an apple in your fruit bowl and played with it before taking a bite, looking at Jungkook as you chewed, "Deal."

"So, cancel that date with whoever, okay?" Jungkook nodded, almost breathing a sigh of relief.

He really didn't want you to go out with anyone like that again.

Was he spiraling? Maybe he was being too obsessive. But he didn't know what else to do.

He wanted you all to himself.

"Fine." You nodded at Jungkook and watched as his round eyes doubled in size as he looked at you, staring in disbelief, "What do you mean, Y/N?"

He didn't expect you to comply so easily.

"You're in the city right now. That means I'm only yours, right?" You nodded, trying to be nonchalant but inside you were freaking out.

This is what you wanted. To be exclusive to just Jungkook.

Maybe that's why it was so easy for you to say so.

You got off the chair, tossing your apple core into the garbage before turning to leave the kitchen but Jungkook grabbed your wrist, pulling you back,

"Say that again." He mumbled, pulling you closer to him as he looked down at you, your body pressing against him as he leaned against the counter.

You gasped softly as he pulled you to him and you looked up at him, blushing lightly before tilting your head, "Say what?"

His eyes were lidded as he leaned down to you, the space between you two getting smaller and smaller, "Say you're mine, Y/N." Jungkook nodded, biting over his lower lip as his eyes trailed over you.

You inhaled shakily, the impact this man had on you was insane. You felt goosebumps erupting over your skin as you looked up at him, his stare swallowing you and eating you up whole,

"I'm only yours, J.K."

Jungkook's heart felt like it was going to burst out from his chest. He cupped your face in his large hands, making you look at him before he leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to your lips, "That's my girl." He mumbled before pulling back.

You kissed him back gently before holding onto the counter tightly as he pulled away.

He left you breathless and overwhelmed all the time.

You took a moment to collect yourself before looking at him as he picked up his phone when it vibrated on the counter and clicked his tongue,

"Damn. Sorry, baby. I was supposed to be outta here an hour ago." Jungkook mumbled, completing forgetting he was supposed to meet Taehyung and Jimin at the gym to workout. He grabbed his sweater off a chair, pulling it over his head.

"Where are you going?" You mumbled, pouting lightly.

"Home, babe." Jungkook looked at you, "Did you want me to stay all day?" He smiled playfully at you, walking over to you. "I'll pick you up later, okay? I'm taking you somewhere fun so wear something comfortable." Jungkook nodded, leaning down and giving your lips a gentle peck.

"Where are you taking me?"

"On our second date." Jungkook grinned at you before picking his keys up.

You pouted again, watching him walk to the door.

Why was it so hard to let him leave?

He bent to put his shoes on and when he straightened up, you circled your arms around him from behind, your face pressing into his back as you hugged him before feeling him turning around. You looked up at him with bright eyes, pursing your lips for him to give you a kiss.

"Why do you have to be so cute, Y/N. You're making it hard for me to leave."

"I have no idea what you're saying." You made another cute face and he laughed softly, leaning down and pecking your lips twice before kissing your forehead,

"You'll see me later, babe. Go study. I'm sure you have a lot of work to do. What are your grades anyways?"

"Don't worry about my grades. Get outta here." You rolled your eyes, blushing lightly as you opened the door for him.

Why was it so fucking hot that he cared about your education?

Jungkook chuckled lightly as you pushed him out of the door. "Wait," He turned around and leaned by the door for a second, tapping his lips as he looked at you, "Forgetting something?"

You blushed again, shaking your head as you came closer to him and tip toed up, pressing a quick kiss to his lips before pulling back, "Out." You smiled, starting to close the door.

"See you, babe."

"See you." You smiled at him before watching him leave, sighing as you closed the door.

You rested your head against the door after shutting it, your heart about to burst from your chest. You took a moment and pulled yourself together before deciding to listen to Jungkook for once and study.

...

After a few hours, you came down stairs after taking a shower, looking into the pantry for a snack before you heard your phone dinging in the next room. You grabbed a bag of chips and opened it as you walked into the living room, munching on some chips before plopping down onto the couch, unlocking your phone.

Your eyes almost fell out of your head as you opened up your messages,

[1 - UNREAD MESSAGE] Kookie – 7:38PM

Just finished in the gym :p

Gonna shower and pick u up

in 30 mins :)

You instantly saved the picture, head dropping back against the couch as you sighed loudly. 

Hey God... It's me again... been a while.

You you looked at the picture again, zooming in and out and scanning every single detail.

God, he was so hot.

You felt shameless as you zoomed in on his perfect face, taking in all his features. Was this pre or post workout because you always seemed to look like a sweaty mess after exercising.

After drooling over his picture for a bit you realized he said he'd be there in 30 minutes and you weren't even dressed yet. You typed up a quick 'okay' and sent it to him before springing up from the couch and rushing up the stairs to get dressed.

You checked your phone as you brushed your hair out, doing a cute half up hairstyle before pulling your outfit on. You wore a tight white t-shirt with a pair of tight black jeans with rips in it.

Emphasis on the tight.

He said to dress comfortable but he didn't say how comfortable. You still wanted to impress him.

You ran down the steps, huffing as you stuffed your phone, keys and wallet into your Gucci side bag before pulling on your favorite pair of Gucci Chelsea boots, pulling your black bomber jacket on and looking at yourself in the mirror. You did a minimal makeup look tonight but your eyes were sharp and feline like from the cat-eye you makeup you did.

You got the text that he was outside and opened the door. Geez, was he always on time?

You went outside and locked your doors before turning around and quirking your brow when you realized he wasn't driving the BMW from before. A black Porsche 911 Turbo parked near your house instead.

Your mouth dropped. You knew fancy cars pretty well. This was up there on the fancy scale for sure.

Damn, so he's rich rich.

You shoved your key into your bag as you walked down the porch steps to the car. You tried to play it cool but inside you were shaking like a leaf. There was something exciting and sexy about fancy cars.

And of course, the man driving the car.

You hesitated for a second before opening the passenger side of the door and leaned down, peeking at the man inside.

Lord.

Jungkook looked over at you with a smile, hand on the wheel with the other on the gear shift,

"Hey, beautiful."

"H-Hi." You choked out, taking in this handsome man before you. He wore a dark grey crewneck and a black bucket cap, his cute wavy hair poking out from underneath.

Your soul must have crossed to another plane because you didn't feel you were there mentally anymore. You just stared at him, heart pounding in your chest before coming back to reality, sliding into the car and barely sitting on the seat, afraid to even sit down.

"Nice car." You croaked out as you pulled the seatbelt over yourself. "Is this even in the market yet?"

Jungkook smirked lightly, looking at you, "For me, it is."

Oh.

You bit back a smile and looked down when you felt his hand creeping over to your thigh, finger pushing into one of the rips on your jeans.

"Come here." He mumbled, leaning over to you.

You instantly leaned in, hand going over his on your thigh as you pressed a gentle kiss on his lips before pulling back before he could kiss you back.

If you didn't pull back, you knew for a sure you'd never make it out of your neighborhood tonight.

He made you so hot and bothered. It was probably plain on your face to see how turned on you were by just the sight of him.

How did he always manage to be so calm? You always felt like a hot mess around him. 

"You look really beautiful, Y/N... Is this your idea of comfortable?" Jungkook smirked lightly, dark eyes trailing over your body, practically undressing you with his eyes. You always looked good but tonight something was extra attractive about you.

Maybe it was the night time vibe or the obvious attraction in the air. He smirked as he checked out your Gucci drip before biting over his lower lip, "You make me want to put this car in park and stay in tonight."

"Shut up." You laughed softly, gaze traveling to his as you blushed a bit. He looked so good. His black jeans making his long muscular legs look delicious. His cologne filled the car, making you feel drunk from his scent. You moved his hand from your thigh as his finger traced over your exposed skin, causing your skin to erupt in goosebumps. "Hurry up and tell me where we're going." You mumbled, rolling your eyes as he kept staring at you.

Jungkook smirked as he watched you, loving the affect he had on you. A thousand dirty thoughts were running through his head at the moment. He really wanted nothing more than to drop the top on this car and blow your mind but he kept it in, wanting to have a good night out with you.

"You'll see." He smiled, starting the car with a push of the button and smirking lightly as the engine purred. He pulled out of your neighborhood, getting onto the freeway. Jungkook's hand found yours as he drove, your fingers lacing instantly with his as you looked out the window.

You both arrived to the parking lot of an arcade and you laughed, "Oh my god, this place."

"What? It has good reviews." He laughed, parking the car in a secluded spot and taking his seatbelt off.

You remembered coming here with your friends when you first turned legal. This place was a bar and arcade. You and your friends would toss shots back and then battle each other in drunk Mario kart or dance dance revolution. It was some of the best times of your lives.

You pulled your seatbelt off and got out of the car, smiling at Jungkook as you shut the door. He came over to your side after locking the car, taking your hand,

"You seem like a competitive kinda girl." He smirked lightly.

"What makes you say that?"

Jungkook smiled as you both walked, leaning in and whispering quietly to you, "Remember last night?"

You blushed, trying to keep a straight face as you remembered last night when the both of you were trying to see who would touch the other first while you were kissing.

He lost pretty fast.

"I like a challenge." You whispered back to him as you both walked into the arcade.

He laughed, arm sliding around your waist and pulling you into his side as he leaned over and pressed a kiss into your hair, "Thatta girl. I let you win last night though. Now you're gonna meet your maker." Jungkook smirked, tugging you over to where you get tickets to play.

He paid for unlimited plays on all games and pre-paid for unlimited drinks too before steering you to the basketball machine first,

"Let's start off slow." Jungkook gave you a wink before smiling, picking up a basketball.

You huffed, "This shit is for babies."

"That's why I chose it for you, baby.'

You rolled your eyes, "We'll see about that." You teased and the game started.

You weren't playing around anymore, you were serious, concentrating on making the baskets as you threw the ball. You smiled as you glanced at Jungkook's side, noticing he was behind by 10 points. Your machine played music when you won and you gave Jungkook a playful smile, flipping your hair back,

"Guess you're the baby."

Jungkook's lips pursed, shaking his head, "You probably cheated." He laughed, collecting the tickets from the machine before grabbing your hand, lacing your fingers together,

"Let's do something a little more challenging. I think you're holding out on me." You smiled, pulling him to a different game before stopping, "Wait.. Drinks first. If you don't mind, handsome." You grinned at him, whispering the last part.

Jungkook chuckled before a small smirk danced along his lips, "Say that again." He commanded lowly, looking you over with a smile.

His smile was cute and cuddly but inside, he was so turned on he wanted to bend you over the closest machine and have his way with you.

"Can you get me a drink, Kookie? Preferably something with alcohol." You smiled sweetly at him, taking a seat on one of the game chairs.

"Don't start without me." Jungkook smirked lightly before walking away to the bar, getting you a cooler and himself a bottle of water since he was driving. He came back to you, leaning in and giving you a kiss on the cheek as he handed you the cooler,

"My favorite." You smiled as you took the cooler from him, tipping the bottle at your lips and taking a long drink. "Thank you, Kookie."

"Anything for my girl." He smirked as he watched you before taking a seat in the game chair next to you, snorting when he looked at the screen,

"Street Fighter, huh. So, you really want to lose today." Jungkook laughed, stretching his shoulders before rolling his head back.

"Are you keeping score because it's 1 to 0 right now." You smiled at him, taking another swig of your drink before placing it down, sitting comfortably in your seat.

"I won't go slow on you now, babe."

"I don't like it slow anyways." You smiled, eyes on the screen as the game counted down.

Jungkook smirked in response before you both began to play. You beat him again and he huffed, tongue in his cheek as he looked at you.

"Damn, you really suck." You grinned as you collected the tickets from the machine before picking up your empty bottle and waving it at him, "A refill, please. Something stronger this time." You smirked, giving him the empty bottle.

"Meet me at DDR." Jungkook nodded with a gorgeous smile as he took the bottle from you.

You grinned and walked to the dance dance revolution game, fixing your hair after getting onto the machine. You took your bomber jacket off, hanging it on a seat before smiling as Jungkook came back.

He took in the sight of you as he walked back to you, jaw clenched for a second as his eyes trailed over your body. He took in every curve and dip on your body, admiring the way those jeans hugged your thighs and ass perfectly. Your shirt was tight, accentuating your frame and making you look like a million bucks.

He hopped up onto the machine, arm sliding around your waist as he pulled you closer to him, "Spiked cider for the lady." You took the drink with a smile, opening the can and taking a long sip, quirking an eyebrow at him as he looked at you,

"What?"

"Where's my thank you?" Jungkook smirked, fingers hooking into the belt loops of your jeans and tugging you over to him.

You stumbled over to him and crashed into his firm body, looking up at him. The air around you both felt heavy from the strong sexual energy. You leaned in with a smile, pressing up against him and whispering, "Thank you,Kookie." Your eyelashes fluttered, pressing a soft kiss against his lips before pulling back and taking another sip of your drink before setting it down.

Jungkook felt like the air in his lungs were knocked out of him as he kissed you back, lidded eyes gazing into yours in a daze as you pulled away.

"Ready?" You smiled at a breathless Jungkook and he nodded, shaking the lustful thoughts out of his head as he straightened up and grabbed the rails behind him, holding on as the game counted down.

You grinned as the game started, both of you focusing on the screen. It was almost a tie as you both played, the two of you fighting hard to win. The game ended and you both looked at each other's screen before you burst out in a cheer when you won again.

"Fuck yes!" You grinned, doing a dance before collecting your tickets.

Jungkook pursed his lips, hands on his hips, "I swear these games are rigged as fuck." He pouted and you laughed, shaking your head,

"No. You're just bad." You smiled at him, tucking your tickets into his hands with your empty drink can, "I'm a dancer. I'm just naturally good at this game."

Jungkook was enjoying this way too much. His Hyung's all sucked at games so, it was fun having someone on the same competitive level as him.

He huffed, licking his lips, "I'm a dancer too." Jungkook nodded, taking your tickets and empty can from you.

'Oh. That explains why he can move his hips so well when he's in me, doesn't it?' You thought to yourself.

You looked at him, biting over your lower lip, "Oh, are you now? Doesn't seem like it." You teased, pushing him off the machine as you grabbed your jacket. Your cheeks felt warm as the alcohol took its effect on you. It made you feel bubbly and warm inside.

Or was that from being around Jungkook?

"What next?" Jungkook asked, arm wrapping around your shoulders as he pulled you against his side.

"Get me another cider and I'll surprise you." You smiled at him, leaning in and giving him a peck on the lips before pulling back from him.

Jungkook smiled at you with a nod, disappearing to the bar as you circled around the machines, finding Mario Kart.

He got you another drink and the two of you played a few rounds of Mario Kart. He ended up winning but gave his tickets to you. You were buzzed from the alcohol and the fun you were having with Jungkook. You didn't want the night to end.

After you both played some more games, he took you to the counter to pick out a free toy to claim with your overwhelming amount of tickets. You picked out a large Pikachu plush and hugged it tightly against you before leaning up and pressing a quick to his cheek before he went to the bar to return your empty can. You waited by the game area for him, swaying lightly before you looked over your shoulder, spotting Jungkook leaning by the bar, his eyes on you. You both locked eyes and you stared back at him as he gave you a pretty smile.

It made your insides twist.

Jungkook watched you as he waited for the bartender to serve other people, never looking away even when you looked back at him. He leaned against the side of the bar before he noticed a bunch of frat boys looking at you too. He smirked lightly, handing your empty can over but staying back at the bar for a moment as he heard them talking about you, wanting to laugh out loud as they hyped up their friend to approach you.

He watched as one of the frat boys fixed himself as he walked up to you, a creeper smile on his face. His friends watching from afar, whispering and laughing amongst themselves.

You thought it was Jungkook and spun around when you felt a presence behind you, "Hey- Oh." You smiled politely as the guy spoke to you. You could feel him struggling to keep eye contact with you, his eyes wanting desperately to look down at your chest. You cocked your head to the side, smiling sweetly at him as he complimented you before letting him down easy, "Thank you but... I'm here with someone."

"I don't see a man or a ring on your finger." The guy said, a gross smirk on his lips. His face made you want to mace his ass.

"Oh? Well, you should probably turn around then." Your eyes went over his head to Jungkook who approached the two of you, towering over the younger guy. His expression was hard and stone cold but soft at the same time. He was like a dark shadow over the boy.

Jungkook's presence made the boy quake, stumbling back as Jungkook's arm snaked around your waist as he tilted his head, "Is this little boy bugging you, baby?" Jungkook clicked his tongue before he turned to his attention to boy, his dark eyes pierced into him, "Can I help you, buddy? You lost?"

The frat boy backed up and shook his head, "Was just on my way out." He mumbled quickly, almost peeing himself as he scurried away.

"Thought so." Jungkook mumbled before turning away from him, his intense expression softening immediately as he looked at you, "Can't leave you alone for one minute without these leeches approaching you."

Gah damn. This man's duality.

You could feel your cheeks heat up as you watched Jungkook, you throbbed between your legs. The desperation to have him building up and spilling over.

"Ready to leave, baby?" Jungkook gave you his sweet, bunny like smile as his fingers caressed over your cheek, bringing you back to reality.

"I have something better in mind." You whispered, biting over your lip as you grabbed him by the sweater, pulling him out of the arcade doors and walking outside. You tugged him to the car, looking around with a smile crossing your lips.

Empty parking lot. 

Perfect.

"Pull the seat back and get in." You commanded as he unlocked the car.

Thank goodness he parked in a private spot because shit was about to go down.

He got into the car and looked up at you with a raised brow as he slid the seat back obediently. You smiled and tossed your Pikachu into the passenger side of the car as you climbed into his seat and onto his lap, slamming the door shut as you straddled his lap.

Jungkook chuckled, finally understanding you. His hands went to your waist to hold you up and you leaned back, pulling your bag and jacket off, tossing it into the backseat before you leaned down, arms circling around his neck as you crashed your lips onto his, kissing him hard.

He kissed you back just as hard, moaning softly against your lips as your hands went up, pulling his bucket hat off and tossing it somewhere in the car, fingers instantly burying into his dark locks, pulling on his hair as you kissed him passionately, your back arching and backing your ass up against his touch as you felt his hands gliding over your ass before giving it a hard slap.

"You're so sexy." He mumbled against your lips, licking into your mouth.

Your hands went from his hair to his cheeks, cupping his face as you swirled your tongue with his before pulling back, reaching down to the hem of your shirt and tugging it over your head and tossing it behind you onto the dashboard of the car before you leaned back in, whispering softly, "I can say the same for you, J.K." Your lips found his again, kissing him deeply as your hands trailed down, caressing over his chest and then down his abs. You found the belt of his jeans and opened it before popping open the button on his jeans,

"Slow down, baby." Jungkook whispered breathlessly, reaching up and pulling your bra down to take your breasts out, lips grazing over your nipples as he squeezed your breasts, sucking over your nipples lightly before he kissed up your chest to your neck.

Your head dropped back for a second before you shook it, "No." you said firmly, raising yourself off his lap and undoing your jeans, leaning over a bit and pulling it skillfully off one leg without needing to get off his lap.

He leaned back, eyes on your face with lidded eyes, "Damn." He was nearly speechless, overwhelmed by his lust for you. He lifted his hips up and pulled his jeans down a bit, taking his cock out of his boxers as you pulled your panties to the side.

You both stared at each other as you inhaled a deep breath, guiding his length to your entry and pushing him into you. You gasped softly, jaw slack as you sank down onto his length slowly. You gripped onto his shoulders tightly and his hands went to your waist, holding you up. You didn't wait to get adjusted to his size, instantly starting to bounce on him with a moan escaping your lips. You closed your eyes, leaning in and resting your forehead against his as you pressed your body against him, your lips inches apart as you both panted softly.

"You feel so good." He whispered out gruffly, arms wrapping around you as you bounced on his length, the car beginning to shake.

You moaned softly, hands trailing from his shoulders to rest on his chest as you ground on him, letting his length bury deep into you. You couldn't speak. Fully possessed by lust as you bounced on his length skillfully, the sounds of your moans and skin slapping filling the car. You inhaled sharply as you felt his hand slap your ass and you pulled back, looking down at him with lidded eyes as you whispered,

"Again."

"Again?" He smirked lightly at you, hand rubbing over the spot he slapped.

"Please." You whispered, back arching and making your ass back up against his hand.

He spanked you again and you nodded, begging him to do it once more before you felt yourself unraveling, hips bouncing up and down on his length.

He wasn't sure what came over you but he was so glad. He looked up at you in amazement, hands at your hips to keep you in place as you used him to your advantage. He leaned in, kissing over your breasts as you bounced on him before reaching up with one hand, pulling you down to his lips.

You met his lips as he pulled you down and kissed him sloppily, tongues swirling with each other before you both moaned into each other's mouths. "I'm close." You whispered and he grunted in response.

He was close minutes ago but tried to hold on so you can cum first. He guided you up and down on his length, lips capturing yours in another heated kiss as he whispered, "Cum for me then, baby." He nodded and you pulled back from his lips, face heating up as you clenched around his length, you felt your core tightening.

You squeaked out softly, lips parting before you squeezed your eyes shut, head dropping down against his shoulder as you came. The feeling overwhelmed you, making your body shake as you rode it out. You moaned his name, teeth sinking into the skin on his neck, nails dragging down his chest as you breathed heavily. "So good." You whispered out, breathing heavily. You kept bouncing for him despite being sensitive still, encouraging him to release inside of you. [You were on the pill long before meeting Jungkook.]

'Whatever, I'll be a single mom if shit happens.'  You thought to yourself. That's how bad you were down for this man.

He groaned softly, head dropping back against the seat as he felt you clench around him. He moaned your name lowly, biting over his lower lip before gripping tight onto your hips, burying himself deep inside of you. He cursed under his breath and you swore hearing him curse was the sexiest thing on earth. You felt his length twitch inside of you and you hummed softly as you felt him release, filling you up with. You moaned softly in approval, leaning in and kissing him softly as he came. He kissed you back, licking into your mouth before shuddering as bounced you on him slowly so he can ride out his release.

"Damn, girl." He whispered after finally controlling his breathing, looking up at you with a dizzy look.

You smiled at him, leaning in and pressing a sweet kiss to his lips before pulling off him with a soft moan, landing in the passenger seat. You moved your Pikachu and fixed your panties, pulling your jeans back on before reaching over for your t-shirt.

"What?" You smiled as pulled your shirt back on, laughing as you caught Jungkook staring at you in awe while he fixed his own clothes.

"What's got into you tonight?" He chuckled, taking a deep breath. He felt high. As if he was walking on a cloud.

You bit over your lower lip, fixing your hair before pulling the visor down and looking into the mirror before looking at him, "Nothing." You giggled and pulled the seatbelt over you.

Jungkook chuckled lowly and shook his head, pressing start on the car and holding his hand out to you before he started driving.

You smiled and placed your hand in his, blushing lightly as he held your hand up and kissed over it before holding it against his chest as he drove with one hand on the steering wheel,

"Had a good date?"

"Of course. It was a lot of fun." You smiled over at him before leaning back against the seat, lacing your fingers with his.

He gave your hand a gentle squeeze before holding your hand up and kissing over your hand again, before humming softly, "I had fun too. Thanks for letting me win. I'll get you next time, though." Jungkook smirked.

You let go of his hand to caress his shoulder as he drove. You admired this man next to you, biting over your lower lip, "You're so handsome, J.K."

"It's Kookie." He corrected you with a smirk and you laughed, nodding.

"Right."

Jungkook drove up to your house and shut the engine off, looking over at you with a sad expression, "It's always hard for me to say bye to you, Y/N." He mumbled, reaching up and brushing his gentle fingers over your cheek.

You leaned into his touch, nuzzling your cheek against his warm palm before smiling, "I know. But it's okay. Maybe if you saw me too much, you'd get tired of me." You teased, taking your seatbelt off.

"Never." Jungkook laughed, leaning in with a smile, "Give me a kiss." He mumbled, bringing you closer to him as he glanced at your lips.

You smiled, leaning in and closing the space between the two of you, kissing him softly. He hummed in approval against your lips and kissed you back, tilting his head to the side to deepen the kiss. You reached up, cupping his cheek as you allowed him to deepen the kiss. Your lips moving against each other's slowly before you started to pull back, "It's getting late, Kookie. And I have a test tomorrow." You whispered breathlessly.

Jungkook pulled back and looked at you, eyes lidded already before he nodded, taking your hand and leaning down to press a kiss to your palm before reaching into the back seat and grabbing your jacket and bag for you.

"I hope you studied, babe. I'll be disappointed if you do bad on your test."

"If I get a good grade, do I get a present?" You batted your eyes playfully at him as you slid your jacket on and took your purse from him and grabbed your Pikachu.

"Show me the test once you get your results and I'll get you anything you want." Jungkook grinned, leaning in and pressing a kiss against your lips again.

You kissed him back slowly, savoring the feel of his lips against yours before pulling away with a smile,

"Goodnight, Kookie. Thank you for tonight. Text me when you're home." You smiled at him, opening the door and sliding out of the car.

"Night, babe." Jungkook smiled back at you, starting the car again.

You stood on the porch and watched him reverse and drive away before unlocking your house and going inside.

You kicked your boots off and raced up to your bedroom, taking a quick shower and putting on your pajamas before crawling into bed with your Pikachu, perching it neatly on the bed next to you with a smile.

You unlocked your phone, scrolling to the top of your messages with Jungkook and reading your conversation with him, a stupid smile on your face. You saw the bubbles appear on the screen of your messages as you got closer to his recent texts, indicating he was typing. You smiled as you read his "I'm home." text before turning onto your side, locking your phone and placing it on the bed next to you before pulling your blankets over you and closing your eyes to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.5K 25
A HORNY FAN FICTION That's all I can say -smut warning -femdom -mommy kink -includes kinky shit -stripper au -Detective au -Might include uncensored...
1.4M 53.3K 45
Newbie prostitute Mari, is left with a discouraging debt after her parent's passing. Her life is filled of threats and demand in assembling the great...
1.1M 41.9K 120
#1 IN FANFICTION!!!! A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY (ALSO AVAILABLE ON DREAME AND INKITT) - Official alternate version of this story is now available...
68K 2.6K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...