Lettie

By the_hart_twins

COMPLETE ✅ Born into the Romano family after seven generations of no females birthed, Scarlett Isabelle Roma... More

hi
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
covers
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Epilogue
first and final bonus chapter
bonus bonus bonus
bonus bonus bonus-2

thirty-five

27.6K 888 282
By the_hart_twins

(okay off topic but MY ANKLE HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH SINCE ANGELO IS SLEEPING ON IT AND I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO KICK HIM OFF. HECK I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HE ENDED UP ON MY ANKLE WHEN HIS HEAD WAS RIGHT NEXT TO MINE- WHAT THE FUCK AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I FORGOT TO POST LAST NIGHT WHEN WE WERE DONE WRITING IT. FUCK YOU ANGEL
Me to myself: you got zay zay for that 😏
I hate myself sometimes- just ignore me, I added this right now, a day after angelo and I got done with this chapter 💀 it's six in the morning btw)

Lucius wasn't surprised to find himself alone in his sister's bed next day at five in the morning with the puppies trying to chew on his expensive shoes and Toni just watching smugly.

Mara was just interested in getting some sleep.

(Angel: there are literally only five types of dogs. The overly aggressive tickets like Chihuahuas, the attention seekers and the ones who always want all the love to themselves, the divas like Toni and the chill ones who only like food, sleep and belly rubs like Mara. There's no in between. Our dogs used to like butt scratches lmfao

Angelo: you forgot the grumpy old men.

Angel: oh right, the ones that absolutely love their owners and the petting they receive but never show it and always have that grumpy face on)

"Hey brat where did my princess go?" He mockingly asked Toni who just barked at him and turned his nose up as if saying 'I ain't telling you shit, I'm a loyal mf.'

"Well fuck you too then, Antonio." He snickered, moving off of Lettie's bed. He ignored Toni's growl. Toni hated hearing his full name, as it was only said when he was being scolded.

He knew where he would find her at this hour. He leisurely walked downstairs and to the gym, where he saw Lettie destroying a punching bag.

He stood back and watched her for a few seconds before he interrupted.

"So this is where you disappear huh?" He spoke, scaring Lettie so bad that she picked up her knife and threw it at lightening speed.

Already knowing what was coming, he quickly moved out of the way but the knife managed to knick his hand, leaving a small scratch. Lettie actually had never been spooked so bad that she used a weapon but he was still prepared.

"Oh no I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you I just got scared and I don't know what came over me-" He cut her off.

"Hey hey it's fine! It's just a small scratch it doesn't even hurt." But she kept going on.

"Goodness I'm such a fuck up. It doesn't hurt too bad right? Is it bleeding too much? Should I call a doctor? Stupid Lettie can't do a thing right!" She groaned to herself, almost in tears.

Snapping out of his momentary shock, Lucius gently grabbed her by the shoulders.

"It's okay. I'm not hurt. The knife barely touched me. Now stop worrying, okay?" He reassured, looking into her eyes.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She had to stop pushing people away who brought her nothing but comfort. This was Lucius. Her prince Luci. She could trust him with her life. He would never intentionally let her get hurt.

Opening her eyes, she gave him a genuine smile, her first real smile since the incident had happened.

"Okay prince Luci. I trust you." She kissed his head and snuggled into his chest.

Lucius finally felt like he could breathe. He finally felt like everything would be okay.

He hugged her tight to his chest, not wanting to let go but his phone rang.

"Why would you call at this hour?" He grumbled once he picked up, keeping Lettie snuggled into his side. There was no way he was letting go of her for the whole damn day.

"We received a tip. Our warehouse is going to be attacked in thirty minutes, Lucius. We need help." Ruslan rushed on the other end.

"Who is it?" He asked getting more alert.

"The Chinese." Ruslan sighed.

"I'm on my way. Domenico, Julian and Atlas will be with me." He informed and quickly hung up, reluctantly parting from Lettie.

"Wait what's going on? Who was that?" Lettie curiously asked.

"Ruslan. Their warehouse is going to be attacked." He informed. He wasn't about to refuse her what she wanted to know. She had every rights to know what she wanted.

"What! Are they okay? I'm coming with!" She exclaimed.

Now if Lettie wasn't confident in her skills she would have never suggested going. She had already completed A-listed missions. She could help. Plus she could always resort to seduction as the last option. She knew anything even remotely sexual with the wrong person was a risk and could send her into a bad panic attack, but Zeus needed help and she couldn't be selfish.

"No." Lucius sternly refused as they made their way to the ammunition room.

"But Zeus is my friend! He needs help!" She protested.

"That's not a good enough reason. I don't doubt your skills for even a second, princess, but I love you too much to willingly put you in danger." He knew she was fully trained and capable of looking after herself, but he was scared.

What if she still gets hurt?

Just then, a guard ran in.

"Don, our warehouse has been attacked. The Germans and the Chinese are working together." The guard informed calmly. Lucius didn't like it when his employees crumbled under pressure. That's what the mafia life is about. You're put into a lot of stress and pressure. You need to be calm and level headed enough to think of a plan.

"See? You and Atlas go to our warehouse, I'll take juli and Dom with me. I'll be okay and we'll keep each other safe too." She gave him a smile.

"Fine. Be careful. I love you, okay princess?" He cupped her cheeks and kissed her head.

"Okay. I love you more, Prince Luci." She pulled him down and kissed his head.

"You're in charge, love. " He shook his head with a small smile on his face. He knew Lettie was the most responsible after him out of all his siblings.

The beaming smile she gave was definitely a bonus.

He gave her one last look as he grabbed his weapons and followed after the guard.

Lettie squealed as she looked at all of the ammunition but then remembered they had very little time.

She quickly ran and woke Julian up first, knowing he would be up and fucking stormie right now.

"Ew" She gagged.

She banged on the door.

"Hey you two, stop fucking! We got an emergency!" She yelled through the door and sure enough, the sounds of moans stopped.

"Get ready with your weapons, LUCI LEFT ME IN CHARGE!" She giggled when a huge thud was heard from the bedroom and ran off to wake Domenico up.

Only she could wake him up without getting punched, shot at or becoming a knife throwing target. It was, after all, 5:15 AM.

She quietly walked into his room with hurried steps. They didn't have much time.

"Dom dom wake up!" She whispered, shaking him a little bit.

"Wake up!" She whispered yelled a little aggressively.

"What?" He groaned and moved his hand to punch the person, not realizing it was Lettie.

"Hey it's me! Put that fist away right now!" She properly yelled this time and he shot up.

"Lettie?" He yawned.

"Listen, our warehouse was attacked and luci and Atlas are handling it right now. Zeus and Rus need our help because their own is also going to be attacked. It's the German and the Chinese. Luci left me in charge so you, Julian and I are going there. I'm pretty sure Stormie's gonna come too. So get up, get ready and meet me at the front door in five minutes. CHOP CHOP BIG BROTHER!" she yelled as she ran out of the room to gear up herself.

She quickly put her outfit on that consisted of black cargo pants which would be easy to move in, and black polo neck over her bullet proof vest and of course, her favorite doc martens given to her by a friend she valued very much.

She grabbed all her weapons and ran downstairs to see she was the first to get there, then slowly, Domenico, Julian and Storm walked in with exhausted faces.

"Damn y'all look rough." Lettie snickered.

"Did he really put you in charge? I'm older than you!" Dom protested.

"And she's more responsible and mature than you." Storm, Lettie's forever hype man, snorted.

"I'm not even going to lie and say he's wrong. Does dad know about this?" Julian raised a brow, as they settled into the car with Lettie quickly getting into the driver's seat before Domenico could.

He groaned and went to the passenger where Storm was already seated like a Royal Prince of some sorts.

He groaned again and settled into the back with Julian who wiggled his brows at him.

His question was answered when Lettie sped out of the estate.

"He doesn't have to know. Let him have his beauty sleep." She sheepishly smiled.

"Athene and Aries will shoot us if you show up with any kind of scratch on you!" Storm exclaimed.

"She's our helper and hacker so nothing will happen to her. She will only be guiding us." Domenico nonchalantly spoke up.

"That's what I'll let you think. For now." She muttered under her breath.

"Mhm" She just hummed as she parked in a discreet place near Zeus' warehouse where she could see the other mafia men hiding and waiting for the right time to attack.

"I can see twelve from here." She whispered.

She quickly called Zeus.

"Lettie?"

"Listen, we're at your warehouse. There are many men here from the opposite side. Don't go from the front or back, it will be suspicious. Use the underground bunker near your estate." She instructed through the phone.

"Okay. Take care, tiny." She could practically hear the smile in his voice, making her smile as well.

"Why are you smiling?" Dom narrowed his eyes at Lettie.

"Because I want to." She deadpanned.

"Now take your weapons and get the hell out." She shooed them away as she opened up all the footages of the warehouse and the areas near it.

"We're near the huge tree in the front. We're splitting up with fifteen men each." Came storm's voice through the ear piece.

"Okay. Move away from the trees very carefully, there are about thirteen men in the opposite part.

"Will do." Julian replied.

Zeus called her at the exact moment.

"We're inside the warehouse. What do you want us to do?" Zeus asked as soon as she picked up.

"There are about thirty men hiding in the dungeons. Move there." She said.

"Dom, you take the main area. Juli, you take the office. They're trying to get in. Storm, you take the shipment docks." She instructed.

"And how can I help?" Jamie spoke from right next to her, scaring her half to death.

She huffed.

"You keep watch, I'll handle outside." She smirked, handing him an ear piece and grabbing all her stuff. She slowly got out of the car. She had to be very careful. She had no back up. She climbed up a huge tree with all her stuff, which wasn't very easy.

"No. Scarlett Isabelle Romano, you stay in the car." Domenico warned.

"Shut up and focus, Domenico." She scolded as she shot three men with her sniper.

She squinted her eyes and spotted a clearing not far away and scowled when she saw the vehicles of the chinese mafia. For some fucking reason, they always had their mafia symbol stuck on each and every one of their cars.

Grabbing two grenades, she removed the pin and threw them into the clearing. within minutes, the whole clearing blew up, the force knocking Lettie off the tree, but she was prepared. She acted quickly and stabbed her spiky fist into the tree which successfully slowed her fall and she gracefully slid off the tree.

"Lettie where the fuck are you? Please answer me and tell me you weren't in that goddamn clearing!" Zeus and Storm shouted together.

"what clearing!" Domenico and Julian asked, panic in their voices.

"I'm good. I blew it up. It was fun." She giddily told them.

"Stop giving is heart attacks you bitch." Jamie shrieked.

"I thought it was fun." She muttered disappointingly.

She moved away from there and walked off to the other side where she saw at least a dozen more men.

She sighed.

Crouching low on the ground, she adjusted her sniper. They were going in a line with a huge distance between each person.

If she shot now, she would be lucky enough for the men to not hear their companions dropping like flies.

So she did exactly that. One by one, she shot everyone until the last two remained.

By now, they were alert. They started shooting at Lettie, but it was actually random because they couldn't actually see her. Two bullets grazed her arm twice, leaving a big cut but the adrenaline was too high for her to notice.

"Lettie, Domenico's cornered near the training area. He somehow managed to separate from his team. He's out of weapons and is trying his best to fight them off with his bare hands but he's got at least seventeen people against him." Jamie quickly informed.

Sneaking up behind the only guard left, Lettie quickly slit his throat and left him to choke.

"I'll be right there." She answered, wiping the blood off her knife on the dead guards pants.

On her way in, a guard punched her in the boob.

"You fucking nasty pervert looking bummy bitch!" She snarled, emptying her whole clip into his body.

"Fucker punched me in the boob." She grumbled, kicking his balls hard.

She ran to the training area and found Domenico baring pretty well against them, but one guy was about to shoot him from the back.

"Watch out!" She screamed, throwing herself on him and pushing them both away from the bullet.

It still managed to graze her thigh, making her breath hitch.

"Fuck. Tell me you're okay please?" He pleaded with her.

"I'm fine Dom Dom. It just grazed me a little bit." She quickly got off of him.

She had to endure the pain right now. They still had fifteen men to kill.

"Good news. Your area is clear. And Lettie? You killed the boss and his two heirs when you blew the whole clearing up. The rest are retreating." Jamie excitedly informed them.

"Oh thank fuck." She groaned, plopping down on the ground with Domenico's body supporting her.

"Meet us at the car." Domenico grimly spoke through the ear piece and picked Lettie up in his arms.

"We won." Lettie excitedly told Domenico but he didn't answer and kept walking ahead.

"Hey Dom Dom, say something!" She whined. He still ignored her.

Reaching the car, he made her sit in the back with the door open and her legs out.

Soon, everyone gathered near the car, their eyes going straight to Lettie.

She had a few scratches from falling off the tree, a huge cut on her arm from the bullets grazing her arm and a big cut on her thigh.

"I told you to stay in the car." He suddenly gritted out.

"No-" He cut her off.

"I SAID I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE CAR, SCARLETT." He roared and Lettie flinched, flashbacks of her trainers yelling and hitting her if she didn't follow an order, passing through her mind.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and moved away, slowly moving to close the door. Everyone was too shocked to even move or say something.

She didn't want to disappoint him. What would lucius say now?

She wanted to speak up, but this was her brother and she understood. He was only scared. He hadn't seen her training yet, it was natural of him to be protective of her.

"And who the fuck do you think you're screaming at?" A voice snarled from behind, making Lettie hault. Her eyes went wide with excitement as she limped out of the car hurriedly and looked straight into the person's eyes.

"Rei" She whispered.

_____________

Cliffy hehe.

Love you <3

Angel and Angel's bitch who I'm pretty sure is going to break my fucking foot~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 8.6K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
717K 22.8K 65
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
silent By isla

Teen Fiction

3.7M 113K 68
Amalia Romano is a selective mute. After years of enduring abuse from her step father, who has ridiculed and hurt her mercilessly, she doesn't want t...
21.7K 508 21
Isabella and Katie are twins but they are the opposite of each other. Isabella is a more introverted quiet girl and Kstie is a popular extrovert In...