𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗬 || 𝙃�...

By ilvykmhnbn

📌🖇 "𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮." -;... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑶 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑩𝑬
➪𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝.
༆1: 𝐘/𝐍
༆2: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥
༆3: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭
༆5: 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
༆6: 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
༆7: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
༆8: 𝐁𝐚𝐫
༆9: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
༆10: 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
༆11: 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
༆12: 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
༆13: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞
༆14: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭
༆15: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐝
༆16: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭
༆17: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
༆18: 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
༆19: 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭
༆20: 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
༆21: 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡
༆22: 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

༆4: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

416 30 17
By ilvykmhnbn

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Y/N's POV

"Oh my- I'm gonna be late to my first day of work!" I shouted, screaming.

I hurriedly scram through my closet to find my work attire and my bag, almost crying.

After i am done, I showered for about 20 minutes to get by body fully wake up.

-

"Argh, that water is so cold!" I said, wiping the droplets of water in my body and hair.

I dressed up and put cologne in my neck and wrist, then check my bag if i already have what i need to work.

"Yes, i got everything. Now, let's go Y/N!" I said to myself, hurriedly left the apartment to get a taxi for faster transporation.

You're probably confused as to why i'm suddenly working now, Well guess what? One of the companies i applied for accepted me! I still can't believe it! I thought no one will accept me because im still an amateur photographer, but thank goodness someone finally accepted my application and got a chance to have a full-time work.

I slouched at the back seat and checked the time to see that i only have 10 minutes to get to the company. My gosh! Why would i be late in such important things! If only i could wake up myself..

"You're at your destination, maam." The taxi driver said, stopping at the gigantic building on the side.

"Thank you. Have a nice day!" I paid him and got off the taxi.

I sighed. I guess im late for work now.

'It's now or never.'

I walked at the entrance and told the security guard that it's my first day here at the company. He led me to the help desk and then i asked the lady where i should go.

'Sike, what should i do... where will i go?'

I panicked a little bit because the desk lady is taking too long on her computer and searching for something.

"Ah yes, Miss Y/N am i right?" The lady asked me.

"Yes, Ma'am." I replied.

"Follow me."

She led me into some type of office and she knocked on the door before entering.

"Pardon Ma'am, but Miss Y/N, our new employee, is here." She said.

I really don't know what to do and what i should act. They really are formal here, i should've wore a skirt instead of slacks. Great.

"Oh nice meeting you Miss Y/N, I am Leena Watanabe and I'll be your photography manager starting from now on." Said the mid-40's lady.

"A-ah, yes! Nice meeting you, Ma'am, please take care of me." I said, nervously smiling.

"I've noticed you are late in your first day of work.. am i right Miss Y/N?" She said.

Just kill me.

"Y-yeah... I am so so sorry Ma'am, i didnt wake up on my alarm. I'm so sorry." I said bowing down.

My heartbeat is really going fast because of nervousness, if only you know how much this lady is giving off her energy. She's scary!

"Ah, it's normal. Usually all the first time workers here get late too, so im used to it. By the way, please dont be nervous Miss Y/N, don't be scared of me." She suddenly said, laughing a bit.

I smiled awkwardly because i was just standing there don't know what to do.

'Uhh, should i sit or nah?'

"Please take a seat Miss Y/N."

Is she reading minds now too? Nevermind, i took a seat, and looked down because im too shy to be around this fancy woman. Her jewelries can buy me a house. Just kidding.

"This is your schedule time and everything that you will need to know about your work. A staff will guide you to your office and, come to me if you have any other concerns or questions." She happily stated, giving me an envelope.

"Thank you very much, Ma'am Watanabe." I said, bowing down.

"Now go, and meet your co-workers. Have fun at your first day!" She said, boosting my confidence.

I bowed once again before leaving, and the real show starts... now.

"So this will be your work place Miss Y/N, Please feel free to look around and meet your other workers. Have fun photographing!" She said, walking out.

I looked around to a massive room where 2 other people are working. They noticed my presence and they waved at me.

"Hello..." I lowly said, feeling too shy at the people staring at me.

"Hello, you must be the new photographer, I'm Kim and that guy is Hawoo. Nice to meet you! Let's be friends!" The Kim girl said excitedly, giving me a thumbs up.

"Thank you, I'm Y/N nice to meet you all." I smiled.

"This will be your desk, so... since when did you start having passion for photography?" Kim asked, curious on my work life.

"It's actually my first time working in an editing company. I just started having interest in photography when i was 15."

"Ooh, i see. Well then, if u need anything you can tell us." The Hawoo guy said, getting his camera and walked out to the office.

"Where will he go...?" I asked.

"To take pictures as usual, he usually goes to mountains and hills because that's where he's good at." Kim giggled, slurping her morning coffee.

"I see, what about you, Kim? What is your photography concepts?"

"I usually take pictures of models and everything about art," Kim shrugged. "That's where im good at. What about you, Y/N?"

"Oh, i take pictures of the surroundings outside. Everything about environment, you see." I laughed.

"Okay then, see you before lunch?" Kim said.

"Sure! Why not?" I said, giving her a thumbs up.

"Okay, ill get going now, see you later Y/N!" Kim waved at me before leaving.

I sighed, putting my belongings on my desk and organizing my stuff before starting.

-

"Haven't you heard about our CEO? Rumors said that he will come at our company and stay here for good."

I looked at Kim who's busy scrolling through her phone, shocked about the rumor.

"Eh? Isn't the CEO usually stays here in this building? Why isn't he here?" I asked curiously.

"Because our CEO stays in Japan, he takes care of the company branch in there."

"Oh i see, if so, who is managing this building then?"

Kim leaned on me and whispered, "His Grandfather, but due to some problems, our CEO decided to move in here. I dont know what happened really though, maybe his grandpa had some business to take care of."

I stared at her, "Is that so? Well then, when will our CEO come here?"

"It is said about in two weeks, i dont know if its true or not, but for sure it is!"

I playfully rolled my eyes at her, laughing about how such things happen.

"If that will happen, shouldn't we have like a welcoming party or something?"

"They do have that. Let's just wait and see what will truly happen." Kim said, standing up and getting ready again for work.

"Okay then, see you later Kim! I'll tour myself around this massive building first." I said, laughing.

"Aigoo, okay! Call me if something happens." Kim said, leaving me a wink.

-

While walking through the corridor, i noticed that they have a hallway dedicated to the founders of the Watanabe Company.

'I wanna know the history of this company, let's see...'

They must be really rich, just by looking at their faces.

'So most of them are Japanese? No wonder why the company name sounds Japanese...'

I looked into the messages seen at the pictures.

'Oh wait, this is the founder?!'

'Oh, and this is the son... and this is the grandson, which means... our CEO!?'

I gasped, shocked at how our CEO is so handsome. Is this really him? He looks so young though, how old even is he?

He looks so familiar to me, like i have seen him before but i do not know when or where. But one thing that made me curious and shock is that...

His name is similar to the boy i've met 15 years ago.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:

I hope you liked it! Comment all your opinions about this chapter, i wanna know! Thank you, have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 253 16
Bad Boy The Series : Background Story 1 Watanabe Haruto wasn't a typical High School student. A small mistake he made when he was a kid leads his lif...
42.5K 1.9K 34
|| This story qualified for ROUND 2 of @YourStoryIndia contest in the TOP TEN stories for the Short Story Genre || ❝How much can you fade away under...
112K 4K 37
𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 "you loved me back to life" ★𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 Y/n comes back a...
71.4K 1.5K 18
Experience what it is like to hang out and date these various anime boys 🤭🤔 Male reader x anime boys This is my first story, so I apologise if it...