𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 || 𝐁𝐢�...

By iloxmilo

A teenage girl battling with mental illnesses and disorders meets someone who shares similar battles to her o... More

Trigger Warning
Cast
Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter-Twenty-Nine
Chapter-Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Sequel Title and Cover Reveal
Up for a Watty!!

Chapter Twenty-Eight

851 26 6
By iloxmilo

Elle

"Eleanor I swear to god, I am going to bust my fucking ass." Billie held a tight grip on my arms as I gently pulled her down the sidewalk on my skateboard.

What was supposed to be a 15 minute walk to my house has now turned into a 25 minute skating lesson. It wasn't exactly a lesson since I was basically just pulling her down the sidewalk to my house.

I giggled as she kept her eyes glued to the ground. Every time we would hit a crack her grip would tighten.

"Billie you're gonna give me bruises if you hold me any tighter." I said with a laugh.

"Sorry. I don't wanna fall."

"If you fall I'll catch you I promise. Here look at me." I lifted her head up to meet her terrified gaze. "Talk to me. How did you get into music?"

"Uhh well, I actually used to dance and my coach wanted me and my brother to write a song that he could choreograph. And...m-my brother was in a band and he had this song called ocean eyes that he—Ah! Oh my god!"
We hit a rock and she panicked, tightening her hold on me.

"Relax. You're okay, it was just a bump. Keep going." I encouraged.

"Okay umm he had a song he wrote with his band and he decided we would use that song to give to my coach. So he asked me to sing it since he always said I had a good voice and we recorded it and sent it to my teacher. After that I just...I don't know it came so naturally to me after that that I just started writing."

"So why don't you dance anymore?" I asked. But I immediately regretted it when I saw her face fall.

"I got injured really bad. Tore my growth plate in my hip. It completely took me out of dance." She said sadly.

"Oh. I'm sorry, that must've been horrible."

"Yeah it was. I was the most depressed I had ever been in my life. Music really helped me during that time. I wrote so many songs during that time, messed around with beats and melodies and shit. I probably have a whole album of songs just sitting in my house."

Her hold on me relaxed a little bit and I smiled.
"Why don't you ever publish your stuff?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. I never really thought about it."

"Well you should definitely put some songs out on Soundcloud or something. Your voice is amazing."

She blushed and thanked me before looking back down at the ground.

"You know I would enjoy this more if we were on smooth ground."

"Well that's not very realistic. When you skateboard the ground is almost always gonna be uneven. Cause you're either gonna be on a sidewalk or on the road. Or at a skate park but that's way more advanced. Besides it's dangerous to skate on super smooth ground cause there's like little to no friction. It makes it very easy to slip and hurt yourself."

She groaned a little bit before looking back up at me, a smile stretching across her face as she did so.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just pretty. What? I can't look at my pretty girlfriend?"

I blushed hard as I shook my head.
"No you can. I'm just not used to being stared at like that. Most stares I used to get weren't so...admirable.

"Well get used to it baby. Cause imma be staring a whole lot. And in a good way."

My face was probably a freaking tomato right now. Her calling me her girlfriend just gave me butterflies.

"Aww look at you blush. Cute."

As we finally made it to my house, I could see my moms car wasn't in the driveway which meant she was probably out doing stuff for the church.

"You can stay for a little bit. My moms not home." I held my hand out for Billie to take it and we walked inside my house and upon to my room.

I immediately kicked off my shoes and flopped onto my bed with a sigh. Billie flopped down right beside me, pulling me on top of her. I simply laid my head down on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. She ran her hand through my hair as her other rubbed small circles on my back.

Moments like these are the ones that I couldn't wait to experience more of. The sweet moments where all we did was cuddle without saying a thing. Because we didn't need to.

Billie
I smiled to myself as I admired the sleeping girl on my chest. Tracing random shapes on her back. I started softly singing some lyrics to a song I had written quite recently, a song about Elle actually. Not that anyone knew that.

"I wanna be alone.
Alone with you but does that make sense?
I wanna steal your soul, and hide it in my treasure chest.
Oh I don't know what to do, to do with your kiss on my cheeks.
I don't know what feels true. But this feels right so please stay a sec. Yeah you feel right so stay a sec."

"That's pretty." Elle mumbled, I moved my head so I could see her face.

"Did I wake you baby?"

"No. I wasn't fully asleep anyway. But your song is very pretty." She lifted her head up, laying her chin on my chest.

"Thank you." I kissed her forehead brushing my hand over her cheek. We fell back into a comfortable silence. A silence that was broken when we heard a car horn outside.

"Ugh, my moms home." Elle groaned.

"Then I should probably get going huh?"

"Probably. I don't want you to though." She gave my waist a squeeze.

"I know love, I don't wanna leave either. But your mom kinda hates me."

She chuckled and dragged herself off of my body with a sigh. I suddenly thought of something and smiled as I took off my hoodie and handed it to her.

"Here, baby. Now you won't have to miss me as much."

She looked as if I just gave her a million dollars, I giggled to myself as she took it slipping it over her small body.

"It smells like you." She mumbled, a blush clouding her cheeks.

"That's the point. And you look so cute in my hoodie baby."

She blushed more as she hid her face behind her hands. I wrapped her up in my arms kissing her head. We heard the front door close and Elle's shoulders slumped.

"You'll see me at school tomorrow mama. And I'll call you when I get home okay?" I cupped her face giving her a quick kiss as she nodded.

We walked downstairs where Elle's mom was just getting in. As expected when she saw me her face turned to disgust.

"Eleanor-"

"She was just leaving mom." She said, cutting her off. She took my hand and dragged me out of her house before her mom could say anything else.

"You gonna be okay here? You can stay at mine y'know? My parents won't care." I said, noticing she looked a little more upset than usual.

"No, it's okay. I'll be fine I promise. I've lived with her 17 years I can survive."

"Okay. Well call me if you need anything or if something happens okay? I want you safe at all times."

"Don't worry she would never physically hurt me. She would've already." She joked, making me crack a smile. "I'll see you at school tomorrow yeah?"

"Of course." I cupped her face and gave her a brief kiss before kissing her forehead. "Please call me if you need anything okay? Even if it's just to talk."

She nodded her head as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I promise."

"Baby are you gonna let me go?" I asked after about a minute.

She sighed and her hold on me loosened.
"I guess. See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow love."

★  ★  ★  ★  ★

A/N: things are gonna start progressing a little bit faster so i can wrap this book up cause I already have a sequel planned if y'all want it.

Writers block is a bitch 😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 480 21
Sequel to 'only you-Billie Eilish' If you haven't read the first part, you should check it out first
162K 3.8K 27
Carlisle was a father after he was turned. He had a one night stand and end up with his baby girl. Anastasia Cullen. I don't own twilight just Anasta...
4.8K 139 31
who knows what would have happened if billie wasn't on a late night drive? would gabriella ever get to know what being in love feels like? TW for wh...
119K 2.6K 33
✨gxg✨ House sitting during a pandemic can have its perks when you find out Billie Eilish lives next door. Adult content. Adult language. Drug use. A...