The Other Guys

Von D_y_l_l_a_n__G

Dyllan Garratt (Carrot) Zac Reyes (Panda) Ronan Carroll (White Chocolate) Bas Mcdonell (Random Guy who makes... Mehr

The Super Duper Secret Agency
The Emergency
Their Very Own Super Powers

Preparing for the mission

18 0 0
Von D_y_l_l_a_n__G

Agent shadow really did have an emergency, his brother Grimm the Clown was on the loose, the last time he was on the lose he blew up Ganrow's magical dog, we loved Gandog, why, why did he have to die, he was so young, he loved potatoes and Gan-biscuits, but never mind that, they needed an epic training montage, (din, din din din, din din din, din din dinnnnn, people kicking sticks and shiz nit, breaking boards and looking cool, EXPLOSIONS), they were so not ready, if you were actually looked like they were trying to kick stuff while their legs were broken, thats how bad they were.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

41.1K 2.4K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
276K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
44.9K 701 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
1M 42.9K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...