SakuAtsu - Please, Don't Do T...

By NocturneHaven

WARNING: 18+ (Text/Script Version) Atsumu is not coming home? Sakusa is worried? Osamu is afraid to tell Suna... More

Chapter 1 - Shut Up and Kiss Me
Chapter 2 - The Tragedy (⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 3 - The Lamp Post
Chapter 4 - The Vomiting
Chapter 5 - The Panic
Chapter 6 - The Confrontation
Chapter 7 - Best Friend
Chapter 8 - Water Fountain
Chapter 9 - The Trio
Chapter 10 - Restless
Chapter 11 - Guilt
Chapter 12 - Instinctively
Chapter 13 - A Good News and Some Other Bad Ones
Chapter 14 - A Piece of The Past and The Truth
Chapter 15 - One Step Closer
Chapter 16 - Blame Me
Chapter 17 - He Knows
Chapter 18 - Visits
Chapter 19 - Sensitive (OsaSuna Special)
Chapter 20 - The Caller
Chapter 21 - Downhill
Chapter 22 - The Blessing (Special)
Chapter 23 - Showtime
Chapter 24 - Surviving on My Own
Chapter 25 - Games
Chapter 26 - I've Told You, Haven't I?
Chapter 27 - Emergency Situation
Chapter 28 - Blood and Tears (Special ⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 29 - The Flower and The Fox (Special ⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 30 - Holding On
Chapter 31 - It's Gonna be Okay
Chapter 32 - The Kiss (Special)
Not an Update, But You Might Wanna See This
Chapter 33 - The Germaphobia's Origin
Chapter 34 - Not Again
Chapter 35 - I Want... (⚠️ Might Be Triggering)
Chapter 36 - The Reward (⚠️ Might Be Triggering!)
Chapter 37 - It's My Fault, Not Yours
Chapter 38 - Is This What It's Gonna Be Like?
Chapter 39 - Will You Let Me...?
Chapter 40 - Welcome Hot-I Mean, Home (Special ⚠️ - Explicit Content!)
Chapter 41 - The Mask (Special - Short Chapter!)
Chapter 42 - The Return (Volleyball Arc Part 1)
Chapter 44 - Broken (Volleyball Arc Part 3)
Chapter 45 - Enter The Adlers (Volleyball Arc Part 4)
Chapter 46 - I Still Look Forward to It (Volleyball Arc Part 5)
Chapter 47 - More Time
Chapter 48 - The Party
Chapter 49 - Syndrome
Chapter 50 - Gold Digger
Chapter 51 - Final Game
Chapter 52 - Maybe I'm The Stupid One
Chapter 53 - Promise?
Chapter 54 - Selfish
Chapter 55 - How Could You?
Chapter 56 - Forever (The End)
For All of You Kind-Hearted Souls Out There!

Chapter 43 - One Down (Volleyball Arc Part 2)

1.1K 51 29
By NocturneHaven

Dedicated to CHOCKMESHIRABU
Hey, you, yes you!! Thank you for being the reason to my happiness 💕

Double chapter update because I love you guys ❤️
Oh, right!
Before we dive in to part 2,
I need to let you know that the players can't really hear the commentators, only the crowds and us!!
That being said, enjoy!!! ~
---------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip to the quarterfinals

Commentator A: It's time for quarterfinals... I'm quite excited for this game. . . MSBY have been doing really well so far, haven't they? Ever since the break-up of the Miya Twins, many people thought that it would be the downfall of Miya Atsumu, but that wasn't the case at all...

Commentator B: That's right... Contrary to popular belief, setter Miya Atsumu has been performing really smoothly and steadily... It's like he never even left! Even without the help of his just-as-famous twin, Miya Osamu, who is now the owner of the Onigiri Miya restaurant... Those two were a terrifying duo back in the day, weren't they?

Commentator A: I'm sure anyone who's been following volleyball knows perfectly how solid their teamwork was... It's like they had a psychic connection that only twins could understand. . . Look at that, he's even wearing his brother's old number in his back... It's like saying "he doesn't only fight for himself, but also carries his brother's legacy with him", talk about inseparable bond...

Commentator B: Yeah, judging from Miya Atsumu's excellent performance, even though his brother's not playing, looks like his support outside of the court means just as much to him inside of the court, isn't it?

Commentator A: Perhaps it's also because of the return of the best spiker in highschool as his teammate, Sakusa Kiyoomi, who's also Miya Atsumu's boyfriend. No one saw that coming, isn't it?

Osamu: *from the audience seat* Nan dato kono komentētā -__-" ?!?!

(What are these commentators ?!?!)

Osamu: They keep talking about unrelated things !!! 💢💢💢

Commentator B: They look like a good couple to me though . . .

Commentator A: Let's not forget about Bokuto Koutaro as well, he's in the top 5 best spiker in highschool... This is his second-year in university... I'm sure he's gained some more experience since his lost in last year's tournament when his team didn't even make it to top 8... Will he be able to deliver his revenge this year?

Commentator B: That might be pretty hard since they're about to face mighty Aomizu sharks, the runner up of last year's Inter-High. . .

Commentator A: They're such vicious sharks, aren't they? No one seems to be hungrier than them in court... So far, they've been feeding on their enemies mercilessly... Straight-set after straight-set wins... It's like an all-you-can-eat feast down there... Guess they're dead serious on setting their eyes on that trophy this year, don't you think?

Commentator B: Yeah... I believe that's also what the captain of the Aomizu sharks, Kanoumichi Jurou, said... After his painful lost in the last tournament, he's planning to give his all to beat Schweiden adlers in the final this year...

Commentator A: A mission that awaits them if they manage to beat MSBY, who also seems to be in a roll today!

Commentator B: Don't forget about the rising star Yuuya Morizaki who recently solidified his position in the top 3 wing spikers at university level in Japan!

Commentator A: Some even said that his spikes are just as hard as Schweiden's Ushijima's. What do you think, B-san?

Commentator B: Well, based on what I just saw, that statement doesn't seem to only be a rumor, A-san... And we haven't even talked about his amazing feint-skill!!

Commentator A: Yeah, he's a very smart player, isn't he?

Commentator B: It seems like he always manage to assess not only what's going on in his own side, but also his opponent's side.

Commentator A: With a skill like that, you'd think he'd fit to become a setter!

Commentator B: Yeah, pretty much comparable to the old Miya Twins duo!

Commentator A: Yappari, this is looking to be a very intense game!!

Commentator B: Will the sharks be able to hunt down their prey just like they did to their previous opponents or will their path be stopped by the nimble-yet-deadly black jackals?

Commentator A: Guess we'll find out soon enough!!

•••••
Timeskip: The Game

MSBY enters the court, followed by Aomizu.

Jurou Kanoumichi: *walking while glancing to Atsumu* <Heh. . . In volleyball, setter is the key to any game...>

Jurou Kanoumichi: <If you break their setter, you break their entire team>

Jurou Kanoumichi: <I know, because it's always been like that. . . This is a theory that I've proven many times>

Commentator A: The referee just put the ball on the net, to which side of the court will it fall...???

Jurou Kanoumichi: *smirks* <It doesn't matter... I already used my spell on that mental brat . . . If the ball falls on them and he managed to score an ace, he'd think that I'd let him... But if the ball falls on us, I'd score and break his trust! Either way, that'll mess up his mind>

Jurou Kanoumichi: <At the very least, he won't be able to play calmly in this match. . .>

Jurou Kanoumichi: <Then, sooner or later. . . He'd make a fatal mistake>

Jurou Kanoumichi: *eyes widen with wicked excitement* <And at that time. . . We'll show our fangs and take control of the game!!!>

Commentator B: Apparently it falls to the black jackals!!! You know what this means... Once again we might get to see the incredible dual-wielder Miya Atsumu in action!!

Atsumu:

Commentator A: It's been a while since the last time we see such a splendid display of this kind of serving skill, isn't it?

Commentator B: Many people can possess the two skills up their sleeves, but to polish them both equally to such a deadly extent...

Commentator A: It takes a Miya Atsumu to do it!!!

•••••
Atsumu: *receives the ball from the captain*

Atsumu: *walks to the back of the court and takes four more steps*

Band: *plays music loudly* 📢 🎶

Commentator B: Which one will it be? An unpredictable jump float serve or a powerful spike serve?

Osamu: *from the crowd* It's a jump float serve, dumbass. . .

Everybody except for Sakusa covers their head.

The Aomizu boys prepare their receiving stance.

Atsumu: *sees a glimpse of Jurou*

Jurou Kanoumichi: *smiles and winks to Atsumu*

Atsumu: *ignores him*

Atsumu: *takes a deep breath*

Atsumu: *immediately throws the ball up*

Osamu:

Atsumu:

Commentator A: And the ball falls to his own side of the court!!! What's happening to Miya Atsumu?!?! He's been delivering service ace after service ace since this morning, did nervousness got the better of him in this quarterfinal or the goddess of luck was turning her head away from the setter?!?!

Osamu: <Rashikunai. . . What happened to that guy?!?!>

<This isn't like him. . .>

Osamu: <He didn't even stop the band from playing. . . Did the nerves get to him?!?! But why does he seem so calm???>

Commentator B: Either way it's one point for the ferocious sharks, but the captain doesn't seem to be happy at all! The team didn't even celebrate! What's happening in the court?!?!

Sakusa: *frowns* *looks back at him*

Atsumu: *puts up both of his palms* Aaaa, warui. . . The ball just slipped from my hands...

(Aaaa, my bad... /Aaaa, sorry...)

Jurou Kanoumichi: <Aitsu... He deliberately did that 😡😡😡!!!> *looks at Atsumu with a held-in pissed expression*

(That guy...)

Commentator A: The way I see it, just like sharks' nature as predators, looks like they refuse to let their win be determined by fate (Atsumu's mistake) and prefer to hunt their preys by themselves...

Atsumu: *smirks to Jurou*

Atsumu: <Saa. . . Dou da?>

<So. . . How's that?>

Jurou Kanoumichi: <This brat!!! 💢💢💢 Machigainai. . . He's willing to sacrifice his own first point in the quarterfinals just to get me!! Is he really that confident to beat us?!?!>

(It's no mistake. . .)

Meian Shūgo: Don't mind, Atsumu...

Shion Inunaki (MSBY's Libero): Don't mind, don't mind!!

Adriah Tomas: Atsumu, don't mind!!! You can make the next one!!!

Jurou Kanoumichi: <Just you see. . . I'll paralyze you . . .>

•••••
Scoreboard
MSBY Aomizu
15 |1| 17

Jurou Kanoumichi: *tosses ball to his ace* Yuuya!!!

Yuuya Morizaki: *spikes ball to near Atsumu*

Atsumu: !! <I'm not gonna let you!!!> *receives the ball* Follow!!!

Meian Shūgo: *tosses to Sakusa* Sakusa!!!

Sakusa: *spikes the ball*

Commentator A: Aaand it was in!!! A beautiful straight shot from Sakusa Kiyoomi, is he the new ace of MSBY???

Scoreboard
MSBY Aomizu
16 |1| 17

Bokuto: Aaargh, Shūgo, why did you give the ball to Sakusa?!?!

Meian Shūgo: You were marked

Bokuto: But he's been spiking for the last three times!!! At this point they'd think that he's the ace of this team!! *points at Sakusa*

Sakusa: I am the ace of this team

Bokuto: 💢💢💢 You're not!!

Sakusa: I am

Bokuto: You're not!!

Sakusa: I am

Bokuto: You're not!!! I'm gonna prove it to you!!!

Bokuto: *points at Atsumu* Atsumu, set to me next time!!!

Atsumu: Na yaa, Bokuto-san... I'll set to whoever has the biggest chance to score. . . Soreijō, (More than that,) they've been directing their attacks on me. . . Looks like they're really planning to limit my moves. . . *glances at the smirking Jurou*

Bokuto: Kkghhhh. . . *pissed*

Atsumu: . . .

Atsumu: Warui naa, (Sorry,) Bokuto-san... Looks like you're gonna have to wait a little longer. . .

Bokuto: Haahh??

•••••
Commentator A: Unbelievable!! Did you see that?!?! Are my eyes deceiving me or MSBY just pulled off a quick with Miya Atsumu as the hitter and Sakusa Kiyoomi as the setter!!! Just how versatile can you be?!?! Do they have limits at all?!?!

Commentator B: Looks like Aomizu's strategy on cornering MSBY's setter is starting to fail!! Would they keep the same strategy or change it into a better one?!?!

Scoreboard
MSBY Aomizu
17 |1| 17

Jurou Kanoumichi: <Kuso (Shit). . . I can't let them off more than this>

Katsurou Kenji (Aomizu's Middle Blocker): Captain, we have to change our strategy. . .

Jurou Kanoumichi: Shitteru (I know)!!! 💢💢

Jurou Kanoumichi: <You don't have to tell that to me!!!>

Yuuya Morizaki: Njaa, (Then,) how about we change our target...?

Jurou Kanoumichi: . . . You're right...

Jurou Kanoumichi: <If I can't break you . . . Then, I'll just break those around you . . .>

•••••
Scoreboard
MSBY Aomizu
22 |1| 21

Jurou Kanoumichi: Yuuya!! *tosses*

Yuuya Morizaki: *spikes to near Bokuto*

Bokuto: *fails to receive*

Scoreboard
MSBY Aomizu
22 |1| 22

Bokuto: Aaaahhh, mou!!! Why did I miss it again?!?! *pissed*

Adriah Tomas: Ki-ni sunna, Bokuto!!

(Don't mind it,)

Meian Shūgo: Don't mind, don't mind!!!

Bokuto: 😖😖😖

Atsumu: Don't worry, Bokuto-san. . . You can make up the next one with your spike...

•••••
The next one

Katsurou Kenji (Aomizu's Middle Blocker): *spikes*

Meian Shūgo: *soft blocks* One touch!!!

Sakusa: *receives* Tsumu!!

Atsumu: <Ii ze, (Good,) Omi-kun!!!> *tosses* Bokuto-san!!!

Bokuto: *excited* *jumps high*

Bokuto: *misses*

Bokuto: *lands*

Scoreboard
MSBY Aomizu
22 |1| 23

Bokuto: <I . . . now also miss my spike!!!>

Bokuto: 🤢🤢🤢

Sakusa: . . .

Meian Shūgo: . . .

MSBY: . . .

The whole audience: . . .

Akaashi: *from the audience seat* Bokuto-san -____-""""""""

Atsumu: 💢💢💢 Oi oi oiii, Bokuto-s!!!

Bokuto: AKAASHI!!!

Bokuto: DON'T TOSS TO ME ANYMORE!!!!!

Atsumu: I'M NOT EVEN AKAASHI!!!!

Whistle blows.

Referee: Member change!!!

•••••
Bokuto: *on the bench* *sad owl* 😓😓😓😓

Jurou Kanoumichi: <Heh... One down, four to go . . . 😏>

Atsumu: *looks at Jurou unhappily*

---------------------------------------------------------
Poor Bokuto 😔
See you guys in part 3!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 7K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
44.5K 1.1K 37
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...
16.6K 405 24
As most people know Sakusa Kiyoomi is a big germaphobe and he hates physical touch or at least he thought he did it all started when a boy named Atsu...
31.6K 784 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...