Stay [taekook FF]✔️

Par yeontanismybias

When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim t... Plus

✧*。intro 。*✧
✧*。First day 。*✧
✧*。Eyes 。*✧
✧*。 Guilty 。*✧
✧*。 Rivals 。*✧
✧*。 Angel 。*✧
✧*。 kiss 。*✧
✧*。 What is love? 。*✧
✧*。 Date 。*✧
✧*。 Friends 。*✧
✧*。 Party 。*✧
✧*。 Aftermath 。*✧
✧*。 Tzuya 。*✧
✧*。 Fear 。*✧
✧*。 Stalker 。*✧
✧*。 Past 。*✧
✧*。 Different 。*✧
✧*。 The boy 。*✧
✧*。 Jeons 。*✧
✧*。 Deja vu 。*✧
✧*。 Addiction 。*✧
✧*。 Fallen 。*✧
✧*。 All for them 。*✧
✧*。 Don't go 。*✧
✧*。 First love 。*✧
✧*。 Fucked up 。*✧
✧*。 Back to you 。*✧
✧*。 Boyfriend 。*✧
✧*。 Who are you? 。*✧
✧*。 The obsessive prince 。*✧
✧*。 Goodbye 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 1 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 2 。*✧

✧*。 Past 2 。*✧

1.9K 84 16
Par yeontanismybias

Warning: self-harming

This chapter is the continuation of the last chapter.

______________________________________

Jungkook's pov.

I woke up to see myself tucked in my bed, windows closed covered by white curtains.
I looked at my side and see the wall clock showing 5:17am.
Sound of rain pouring outside was all I could hear other than the ticking of my clock...
It's was cold but surprisingly I didn't shiver.
I felt numb...
It was like my mind was awake but my body was dead....
The memories of last night were as fresh as the smell of the rain outside...

It took time and slowly the memories started playing in my head.....

I could still feel his hands roam around my body....

I could feel his voice in my ear....

I could feel the fear come back and soon I found myself back there again....

I cried in pain.....

My body trembled and I couldn't breathe , I was suffocating......

I didn't know what was happening....

I was squirming on my sheets and the next thing I knew I fell off my bed....

I was trembling but I was drenched in sweat....

With heavy breaths I looked around to search for something....

Anything to relieve this pain....

I just wanted to end this pain....

I wanted it to stop...

And then I saw it ....

A safety pin laying on top of the dresser, shining in the dim light of the early morning light.

I slowly crowled my way to the dresser breathing heavily, heart pounding at the fear and memories that keep going like a broken record in my head..

It was like my body had a mind of its own as it slowly took the pin from the dresser, uncliped the sharp end for the metal safety.

I lifted my white sleeve up to my elbow and saw red liquid oozing out of my forearm as I made cuts after cuts on my pale skin which soon shifted to a crimson shade...

I didn't realise what I was doing until I could feel myself be numb again...

I could feel myself relax as the blood left my body....

After I could breath properly I got up and slowly made my way to my bathroom to clean the blood that painted my arm.

Jisoo's pov.

I couldn't sleep all night thinking about what happened to my son.

I reported to the police after jungkook passed out in my arm after crying for an hour straight.

They told me that they would look over the matter and they found CCTV footage of an convience store.

Where they saw a mysterious figure following my son on his way home.

I didn't know what to do about this, I wanted to ask jungkook but his not in a condition to open up.

I called for a doctor to see if he was injured in anyway and they told me the brusies on his body indicate that he was being forced into something.....

And I should be careful around him to not trigger his memory in anyway and try to make him forget...

It was currently 9am and I held a tray of breakfast for my baby boy.

I made my way to his room to find him wrapped up in his blanket, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Kookie? You're awake ?"

No response.

"I made you pancakes with banana and honey topping just how you like it."

Still no response.

I made my way to his bed. Put the tray on the nightstand and sat on the edge of his bed, looking at him, who looked like he lost all his will to live.

"Sweetie please say something...."

I gulped when he finally looked at me with a emotionless face yet held so much emotion in his eyes.

Hurt ....

Sadness....

Betrayal....and

Guilt.....?

"Mom..... I'm sorry...... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry......"

He kept repeating while tears rolled down his cheeks and I didn't know why he was saying that.

"Jungkookie what's wrong ? Why are you apologizing?"

"I'm sorry.... I'm sor-."

"Shh .. it's ok , you're ok love.....stop apologizing"

I embraced him as he silently sobbed in my arms for a while.

He quite down after sometime.

He didn't eat much just a few bites that I forcefully fed him. And fell asleep right after due to exhaustion, mostly emotional.

It hurt me seeing my son in such condition.

I left him after he fell asleep again and went down stairs.

I went to my room to work as I have been working from home for the time being. Jungkook's college is willing to allow online classes but I requested them for sometime off from studies as he was in no condition to go back to his normal life.

Thankfully he was able to escape that monster or else I don't even wanna imagine what would have happened last night...

I was looking for my phone when my eye caught jungkook's old phone.

Then I remembered.

'mom can you exchange this phone for a new one I've been using this for the last 2 years now'

'I'll buy you new one honey way exchange it?'

'then what should I do with this?'

'uh.. just put it on my nightstand I'll give it someone'

"It's still here" I said to myself.

I turned it on to see notifications.

Jiminie hyung:
2 messages.

Jay:
2 misscalls

Unknown number:
10 messages

'unknown number' ? Who's that ?

I opened the chat and I felt my heartbeating fast in fear.

I looked through the contacts to see other chats that were blocked and it seems like they were all same person. And now it made sense why jungkook wanted to change his phone so suddenly.

I didn't waste time and made copies of the chats and send the evidence to the police.

So this stalker was the one who did this to my kookie.

Third person pov.

The next day police arrived at the Jeon residence and told that after the investigation it is indeed a work of a stalker as all the cctv footage from the nearby stores and his college shows a figure following him for the past month.

Through who ever this person was never left any clue regarding their identity so they don't know who it is.

Their only hope was that Hopefully jungkook saw his face and would recognise him.

Little did they know that jungkook saw the face of his attacker and personally knew him.

"Jungkook? I'm sorry to bother you but I would like to ask you some questions regarding last night..." Officer hyunbin said.

"....."

"Do you perhaps remember how that person looked like?"

"I was blind folded"

"So you didn't see him?"

"I did."

"But you said you were blind folded"

"I was....but not for long."

"Can you tell me what happened? If you're comfortable sharing?"

"......"

"Jungkook please ....we need you're help to bring justice to you do you understand? If you don't tell me I won't be able to help you."

"I was coming back home after visiting e friend at the hospital... When I felt someone was following me....I tried to run but I was dragged into an ally.... blind folded....... molested......I fought with him and eventually escaped and for a moment saw his face..... before running away....."

"What did he look like?"

Jungkook gulped and hesitantly answered.

"Channie hyung......"

"Who?"

"My hyung....he was a friend....he liked me but I didn't so he left......"

"Hm.... Do you think he was the one stalking you?"

And jungkook looked up surprised.

"H-how do you know?"

"We check all the cctv footage of the places you visit the most and noticed that someone was following you all this time." The officer left out the part were his mom found texts from an unknown number and gave it to them not wanting him to feel uncomfortable about his privacy revealed.

"Oh...."

After a few more general questions the officer left.

It's been 2 weeks and apparently park chanyeol, jungkook's channie hyung was no longer in Korea. That bitch got away like a professional.

It didn't took long and the case was forced to close.

Jisoo asked minjun to help her settle in Seoul as soon as possible cause she knew jungkook would never get better by staying in the place which reminded him of the things he should forget. And she was hoping that in Seoul they  won't be alone and Jimin will surely cheer up her bunny.

And just like that they moved to Seoul.

Jungkook got more introverted and less social after going through such betrayal and pain of trusting someone else.

That is until he met a certain boy with a adorable boxy smile.

Present

"And that's why we moved here."

They both finished their tea and were sitting on the couch with jungkook telling his real story while taehyung intently listened.

"I stopped trusting people but you were an exception.... " Jungkook said looking down at his lap fiddling with his fingers.

"And why is that?" Taehyung asked genuinely curious.

"Cause you never touched me in any wrong way and even if you did you never made me uncomfortable... Even at the party your touch never felt forced and I liked the way you hold me as if I'm a fragile doll.....And always ask before initiating anything " jungkook said blushing but then change back to serious as he looked up straight into taehyung's eyes.

"I'm not making a mistake..... right?"

And taehyung felt a pang at his chest at the words.

"Kookie.... believe me when I tell you....I care about you more than anyone I have ever seen my mom died and I promise I will never hurt you in anyway." Taehyung said with determination while looking at the beautiful boy in front of him.

Jungkook felt his insides blooming with ecstasy as he saw the honesty in taehyung's eyes and he wanted to forget....

He wanted to forget everything and drawn in taehyung's dark eyes.

"Tae.....can you.....kiss me...?"

And who was taehyung to reject.

He slowly slide closer to the younger, he caressed his soft cheeks as he stared at his soft features.

And without wait he crashes his lips on the younger's, moaning at the sweet feel of their lips touching.

If taehyung was being honest he felt a little jealous by the fact that he wasn't the only special hyung jungkook had other than his childhood bestfriend.

And he felt his possesiveness take control as the only thing he wanted to do was to calm the younger as his own and show that motherfucker that this bunny is his and his only.

Weird right? Even though if you ask him 'if you love jungkook?' he would say 'no' but if you say 'then can I have him?' he will punch you on the face and warn you 'don't even think about it!!' yeah he is posssesive but he is also stubborn.

Even though he knows he loves the younger and will never let anyone have him, he would still not admit it cause of his ego that the Kim taehyung don't fall for others they fall for him.

Hence the reason why he was trying so hard to make the younger fall for him but now his possesiveness is on another level because of the awareness of another man wanting to take his baby from him and he would rather die then let that happen and he'll make sure to teach that fucker a lesson for making his baby go through so much pain but right now he needs a reassurance that jungkook wants him too and the best way to find that out is to take their relationship to another level.

They were making out on the couch. Tongues dancing together in a sensual dance. Sucking and slurping noises filled the room.

Taehyung pushed the younger on the couch hovering above him, his hands found their way inside jungkook's shirt caressing the soft skin, and the perfect curve of his waist, which fit perfectly on his hands.

Jungkook was moaning when taehyung thrusted his tongue in his mouth hungryly tasting his mouth and he only got louder when taehyung's hands which kept going up all the way to his chest rubbing his erected nipples.

To much lost in pleasure that none of them heard the notification coming....

Message from: Unknown
1 message.

______________________________________

I'm back bitches!!!!

Please read:-

Yeah so I hope so far everyone is understanding the story and not confused.

But I'll still explain what happened in the first scene of the chapter.

So jungkook woke up and had a panic attack and ended up self-harming. Why?

So as much as I know and have experienced, a panic attack doesn't need a proper trigger they can occur anytime anywhere depending on how your brain works and as for jungkook in this story, he woke up and started remembering the traumatic event that happened only a night ago hence he got to lost in his thoughts that he started reliving the experience and because he was blind folded his other senses were hightened which made the memory more prominent and traumatic.
Everyone has their way of dealing with panic attack and at the moment he chose what the first way that came to his mind self-harming. Why? because Cutting brings relief as emotion and pain criss-cross in the brain.

I know I'm not very good at explaining so if anyone of you understand what if trying to say please comment your thoughts on the first scene. I would really appreciate it cause I don't want my readers who don't have experience in this, get confused so I would really appreciate your input.

Update: smut on next chapter be ready my sunflowers ~🌚🌚

Hopefully you enjoyed it~

💜💜💜

Word count: 2316

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

305K 21.7K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
155K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
403K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
434K 22.7K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...