Stay [taekook FF]✔️

By yeontanismybias

When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim t... More

✧*。intro 。*✧
✧*。First day 。*✧
✧*。Eyes 。*✧
✧*。 Guilty 。*✧
✧*。 Rivals 。*✧
✧*。 Angel 。*✧
✧*。 kiss 。*✧
✧*。 What is love? 。*✧
✧*。 Date 。*✧
✧*。 Friends 。*✧
✧*。 Party 。*✧
✧*。 Aftermath 。*✧
✧*。 Tzuya 。*✧
✧*。 Stalker 。*✧
✧*。 Past 。*✧
✧*。 Past 2 。*✧
✧*。 Different 。*✧
✧*。 The boy 。*✧
✧*。 Jeons 。*✧
✧*。 Deja vu 。*✧
✧*。 Addiction 。*✧
✧*。 Fallen 。*✧
✧*。 All for them 。*✧
✧*。 Don't go 。*✧
✧*。 First love 。*✧
✧*。 Fucked up 。*✧
✧*。 Back to you 。*✧
✧*。 Boyfriend 。*✧
✧*。 Who are you? 。*✧
✧*。 The obsessive prince 。*✧
✧*。 Goodbye 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 1 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 2 。*✧

✧*。 Fear 。*✧

2K 86 12
By yeontanismybias

It was after college. And taehyung was on his way to meet his fri- a guy he rarely hangs out with.

He was a little annoyed he couldn't spend time with his angel because of this guy and just wanted to get this over with.

As he made his way to the café and he saw a small hand waving at him and made his way to the table at the far end of the café in the private booths.

"So what did you wanted to talk about??" Taehyung asked the guy sitting across from him with a straight face.

"About what happened at the party" the guy said.

"What about the party?" Taehyung remember the party but somethings weren't adding up in his memories, which confused him alot

"Do you remember what happened before you got drunk?"

"Would you cut to the chase already Jimin I'm sacrificing my quaility time with my angel here"

Jimin sighed "Fine! You were drugged."

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock and anger. "I was what?!!"

"You heard me. Wanna know who did it?"

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO JOK- " Taehyung growled lowly but got cut off.

"Tzuya" it all made sense now..'so this is what she meant by those words'. Taehyung thought clenching his fists.

"That bitch"

"Indeed"

"What was she trying to do anyway? Get me to fuck her!! Even if I had fucked anyone it would have been kookie" taehyung said mumbling the last part

"Close but not really, though that was the initial plan but they had to change that and she settled to fake a hook up with you and told her friends to take compromising pictures of the two of you so that she can blackmail you to date her. Don't know what happened but rosé said you started mumbling and looking for someone or something like 'bunbun','gukie' so they couldn't get you to fuck tzuya"

"Is she stupid or just plain dumb?!!" Taehyung said chuckling knowing well that he was looking for jungkook even in a drugged state.

"I don't care about that just remember last night I saved your ass only because I know kookie likes you and I don't want to see him hurt. So mark my words........ "Jimin paused. And leaned closer while glaring daggers at the other and continue in a dangerously low and deep voice which shocked taehyung and slightly intimidated him.

"If you ever hurt him I will personally hunt you down and kill you..."

Jimin leaned back still with a hard and cold expression.

Jimin didn't hate taehyung. After spending time with him and his gang he could see he wasn't as bad as he thought but Jimin will never accept anyone who would cause pain to his best friend who he grew to love like his own brother.

"Jimin. I like him ,I like him very much, so don't worry as long as I'm alive I won't let anything hurt my angel!!"

Jimin could sense his sincerity in his voice. So he simply nodded.

"You better..I should leave I have a date."

"With rosé ?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Why not? I gave you her number, be a little grateful you Poopsicle."

"No it's not her! Now well you excuse me you Alien!"

"What?! Then who??"

"NONEOFYOURGODDAMBUSINESS"

"Alright buddy no need to be mad"

Jimin simply rolled his eyes and soon after left the café and after having a coffee taehyung left too.

________________

The headquarters of the Kim mafia was as busy as always as the next leader made his way through the hallway to the control room.

"Seojoon hyung did you find anything regarding the Jeons". Taehyung asked to seojoon.

"I did alot actually they seem like a normal family from outside but I never thought they fooled everyone for this long " seojoon said while looking annoyed.

"What do you mean?"

"That the Jeons are not what the show. That fucker jiseok, it's all him! The attacks, the 'unusual behaviour' it's him!"

Taehyung stared at seojoon in horror. Cause he never expected this.

"Parks are working for Jeons........"

"What?!"

_____________

Jungkook was laying on his Bed scrolling through his phone, surrounded by his cute bunny plushies and pillows, wearing his cute baby pink oversized sweater which reached to his mid thigh and hung from his shoulders making big sweater paws.

(A/n- ^^This how the sweater looks like)

He didn't wear anything under, cause it was fricking hot!! There air conditioning broke and the servicing is still not here to fix it.

With a sign he put his phone back on the bed and stares at his ceiling.

Thinking about the one thing that he he has been thinking about quite a lot recently or rather someone.

Yes. It's his taetae hyung .

Jungkook find himself often drowning in the thoughts of the older.

It was a new feeling, he never felt before.

This giddiness in his stomach when their eyes meet in a heavy crowd.

The heat on his face When their hands touch.

The shivers when he whispers in his ears in his deep voice.

The sadness when he couldn't see him.

The cold feeling when they part ways.

That sweetness of closeness and the bitterness of separation.

It was strange cause it has been only two weeks since he have known the older and he already have this attachment to him.

His eyes filled with tears as the thoughts crossed his mind.

"Taehyung. Is a nice kid but I would tell you to keep your distance from him for your own good. He is not what you think he is...."

He couldn't help But feel paranoid at the thought that taehyung didn't feel the same way and he was falling for the wrong person.

Jungkook was innocent but he had major trust issues.

Living his life having a father who left him when he wasn't even born.

Being played by friends who only wanted to use him.

Being left alone by his bestfriend when he was going through his worst times.

It was hard to trust people.....

And Speaking from his experience he wouldn't deny but people were more scarier than any ghosts.

*Ding*

His thoughts were cut off by a notification on his phone.

Unknown

Did you really thought shifting to another city will save you baby.....

Jungkook

If you don't stop following me I'll tell the police!!!

Unknown

Sure, I'll let you try but you know what happened last time.....

Jungkook

Please.....
Just leave me alone.....

Unknown

Aww not before I kill that little boyfriend of yours!!

Jungkook

NO please you want me right leave him alone please

Seen 2 hours ago

Jungkook felt like he couldn't breathe, he held his chest in the lack of air. Heavy breaths resonant through the room tears spill from his soft cheeks.

He was suffocating ...

'hyung! Look it's a bunny!! It's so cute!!'

'not more than you~'

'hyu-ung do y-you l-like me.....'

'I love you...'

'I'm sorry but I-i don't feel the same way.....'

'STOP-MHMM'

'shh....it will hurt for just a second then you'll love it...'

'MHM....MMHHMMM'

'stop protesting or I will have to punish you.....'

The memories were coming back the real reason he left Busan chased him to Seoul was something he feared the most.

And now because him taehyung was in danger.

On one thought linger in the younger's mind.

'I won't let anything happen to you hyung....I promise'

______________________________________

First off thank you so so so much 'stay' has reached 1k+ reads and it is ranked #4 in fanfiction and I'm actually a little shocked cause I really thought it won't even reach 500 reads when I started writing it but would you look at that~

Anyways a filler chapter.

Hope it wasn't to boring...

I should sleep now cause it's 1am right now and I have a bad headache so I shouldn't be updating but when I saw my book was ranked #4 in fanfiction I had to thank my readers so here.

Hopefully you enjoyed it.

💜💜💜

Word count: 1356

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 438 31
This story is about a cute , sassy, stubborn and most handsome boy Kim Taehyung. Who is very confident and Intelligent boy. Who has the ability to ma...
370K 7.9K 29
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
530K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
724K 41.6K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...