šƒššš¦ššš šžš

By szorae

šŸšŸ–+ Bellamy moves in with her brother after another set back in life, not daring to share her struggles wit... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Six

78.3K 2.4K 1.4K
By szorae

B E L L A M Y

Isaac blinked a few times, looking at me like he was about to pass out.

"Huh?" He chuckled softly, his smile fading quickly when I kept looking at him with a straight face.

I nodded, caressing a hand over my stomach. I still couldn't quite believe it myself, and I was growing happier every day. So naturally, I had hoped that Isaac would've taken the new a little better than he did.

"What?" he roared, jumping up with his eyes wide, steam nearly coming out of his ears with how angry he was.

"Isaac," I tried, slowly standing up and swaying a little when I tried to reach for him. But he was already sprinting back into the kitchen, where I heard wood clattering against tiles.

"What the fuck, dude," Noah said when I entered the room, and I gasped at the scene before me.

Noah sat on the floor, covering one eye with a hand and supporting himself with the other. Isaac stood fuming before him, shaking his right hand like he just...

"You got my sister pregnant?" Isaac exclaimed.

"Hey!" I yelled, coming up between the two.

I still felt like trash but I couldn't just watch as my brother beat up Noah. I knew that Noah could hold his own against Isaac, but I also knew he wouldn't because he felt guilty.

"Bella, keep out of this," Isaac hissed, keeping his eyes on Noah, and I scoffed.

"This is about me."

He ignored me, pushing his chest against my hand to reach his friend when Noah got back on his feet.

"I gave you a place to stay, I let you into my home, and this is how you repay me?" he bellowed, his cheeks turning red with rage.

Noah looked a little guilty, but at the same time equally as angry as Isaac.

To be fair, it's wasn't only Noah's fault we were in this situation, and the both of us turned out to be quite happy with the news, so I felt myself getting upset with Isaac too.

"We want this," I stated, keeping myself between the two men.

Isaac finally looked at me, raising a brow. "How do you know what you want? You've been together for what? Two months?"

Ok, good point.

But he didn't know what he was talking about. My feelings for Noah had been there since the first moment we met. They were overshadowed by anger and humiliation once he started talking, but they were still there.

The last couple of months had taught me that I did love Noah, and that I had reached a point where I didn't want to live without him anymore.

The revelation scared me—especially since I just admitted it to myself, but it was true.

"I love him. And I want this baby," I defended, turning to Noah.

He managed to soften his expression as he looked at me, a hand brushing over my cheek. "I love you, too."

"Jesus," Isaac mumbled, quickly grabbing his keys and storming out of the house.

I looked in the direction he had disappeared in, and felt my legs giving out from under me.

"Bellamy," Noah breathed out, catching me right on time and carrying me to the couch.

I crawled against his chest when we sat down, my eyes getting watery for the umpteenth time today.

Isaac was disappointed in me. I could feel it from miles away. And if there's one thing I never wanted to do, it was to disappoint my family.

My brother had always been there for me, and as much as I wanted him to be there for me now, I couldn't help but think that somewhere, he was right.

Noah and I didn't really know each other that long, and it had only been a couple of weeks since we admitted our feelings for each other.

"I'm sorry," Noah said softly, caressing my back as I sobbed against his chest.

"I never wanted to let him down." I wiped my eyes, squeezing them closed as I enjoyed Noah's warmth under my skin. 

"You haven't," Noah comforted me, braiding the fingers of his free hand through mine. "I did."

I quickly sat up and my tears instantly stopped as I looked at him. "What?"

"He was right. He helped me after prison, and all I did was take advantage of that so I could get with his sister."

His eyes went to the floor, as if he just admitted something embarrassing, but I smiled.

I climbed on top of him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You would've done the same for him. And I'm happy you got with me."

Noah nodded, hugging me back and pulling me closer against his chest.

We sat there for a couple of minutes, just holding each other, until my stomach rumbled once again.

"Fuck, Bellamy, you need to eat."

I sighed, plopping next to him on the couch when he stood up to grab his phone. "It's fine."

"No. It's not. But I guess you're not eating this judging by the way you threw it up before you could take one bite," he said, gabbing the pan he was using earlier and walking to the trash can.

I chuckled softly, sitting up so I could watch him move.

"What are you craving?" he asked, and my eyes lowered on his body. He noticed me staring, snapping his fingers to bring my attention back to his face.

"Bellamy?"

"Uhm." I thought about all the things we could possibly order, or quickly make, and could only think of one thing I really wanted. "Chinese food."

Noah laughed, walking up to me and taking his phone out of his pocket.

"What's so funny?" I asked, folding my legs under me and leaning back against the armrest behind me.

"I remember a time where I wanted Chinese food, and someone threw a tantrum because she wanted pizza."

I frowned, pressing my lips together to hold in a smile. "That was months ago," I said, nudging him with my fist. "And I just wanted the opposite of everything you did."

Noah grabbed my hand and brushed his thumb over my palm as he looked down. "Time went by fast."

I nodded, not quite believing summer was coming to an end—almost another year going by without me having my life together. "Yeah."

Noah caught up on my mood dropping and quickly ordered some food, putting on a Pixar movie to cheer me up.

I worried about my brother as we waited for our dinner, and after ten minutes I couldn't take it anymore.

Dialing Kelly's number, I chewed on my bottom lip, nervous that he wasn't going to be at her place. Where else could he go?

"Hey," Kelly's said softly when she answered the phone, obviously trying to conceal the phonecall from someone.

"Is Isaac with you?" I asked, though I already knew the answer.

"Yes. He's—"

"Is that my sister?" I heard in the background, and I swallowed. Oh, god, he really hated me.

"I...she...yes," Kelly said, and after some silence and muffled sounds, my brother came to the phone.

"I am still mad," he spoke, and I sighed. "But I love you."

"I love you, too." I could only barely get the words out before he hung up the phone, but I was grateful that he had reassured me.

I placed the device on the coffee table, turning to Noah.

"He's good?" he asked, shifting in his seat.

I nodded, jumping slightly when the doorbell rang. Noah went to get our food, and we ate in front of the TV.

The movie played on, and it managed to get my mind off of things. That was, until Noah spoke.

"I'm going to find a solution to our Sebastian problem," he said, and I swallowed a bite of fried rice.

"How?"

He took a sip from his drink before he placed a hand on my stomach. "I don't know yet, but we don't need any trouble now that we got our little one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 14.2K 55
Serena bartends. She doesn't drink, not anymore. Serena bartends so she doesn't drink but after seeing an old acquaintance with sad eyes and out-of-t...
229 16 4
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...
43.4K 928 35
18+ only A short story of a steamy romance that is filled with lots of drama and love. Synopsis inside .................. Mature explicit content:...
917K 16.1K 41
In which a young girl succumbs to her fathers business partner. ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢ Disclaimer: Mature Content Ahead! This book is very cringe and fast paced, so p...