My girlfriend

By wannasuckmydick

Sequel to "My friend More

Main Charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

9

1.6K 119 246
By wannasuckmydick

Five months later

Beyonce pov:

"Thank you ma'am" I smiled at the lady grabbing my medicine.

"You know, you are one of the most respectful people that come in here" she said smiling at me.

"It's not often I get told that" I said feeling my smile grow.

"Well I've been giving you your medicine since you was a hot head, and you've made a lot of progress" she said.

"Thank you" "Alright na gone and tend to them children you got" she said waving me off and I chuckled.

"Alright I'll see you next time" I said walking off.

I walked out to my truck getting in and driving off. I grabbed my phone looking at the date and sighed.

It's getting closer and closer to my birthday. I would be happy but my birthday comes with a price now.

I get reminded of the prison by having nightmares.

I drove to the daycare building and got out walking inside "Hello" the lady smiled at me.

"You here for the twins ?" She asked and I nodded. "Alright just sign them out and I'll be right back" she got up walking away.

I signed the kids out and by the time I was done they was running over.

"Hi babies !" I smiled looking down at all them minus jayda.

"Jayden where's sister ?" I asked but my question was answered when I heard her wailing.

The lady walked out the back holding her while she cried. "She threw her hearing aids on the the floor and well.." she trailed off opening her hand.

I seen jayda crushed hearing aids and sighed "Ok, thank you" I said taking her.

I laid jayda on my chest patting her back while she cried. "Come on babies, grab dada shirt" I said to the rest of them.

They grabbed my shirt and I took them to my truck putting them in before getting in myself still holding a crying jayda.

"Itty" I said tapping her to make her look at me.

"What's wrong ?" I asked doing the signs to it.

"Ewaaa" she cried and I started to massage her ears. Her face scrunched in discomfort before it relaxed and she calmed down.

She put her thumb in her mouth laying on my chest and I started the car driving off.

Today's the the onika's 'visiting'.

She hasn't come in months so I don't even believe when lauren tells me she's coming.

Me and her haven't talked since six months ago and if I'm being honest I'm not completely over everything.

I'm still hurt about it but it's whatever.

Lisa told me to stop thinking about her and letting her have control over my mind but I can't help it.

They posted up like this happy couple everywhere like she didn't promise me if I got better she would be with me.

Well I got better, a lot better thanks to Lisa.

But if I ever see that nigga I'm killing him and I'm beating the shit out of onika.

I pulled up to my house and got out. I got all the kids out and they ran up to the door.

I looked down seeing jayda was sleep and smiled walking up to the door.

Just as I was about to open it I heard a car door close making me look back.

I seen Aaliyah and smiled going over there "Hi" I smiled hugging her.

"Hi boo" she kissed my cheek twice. "I missed you" she smiled at me.

"I missed you too, guess what the therapist said ?!" I said excitedly.

"What she say boo ?" "She said I'm better and the lady at the pharmacy said I'm the most respectful" I said with a big smile.

"That good bey, I'm so proud of you" she said hugging me again "and you still smell sexy" I hear her mumble making me chuckle.

"Sooo it's somebody birthday next weeekk" she said smiling and mine faded.

"It's not that serious" I mumbled shrugging.

"Mhm well we turning up tonight, so get fine" she said smirking.

"Girl don't look at me like that you know I like girls" I said putting my hand in her face and she giggled.

"Mhm go get ready" she waved me off. "And yo friends on the way so be ready by time they get here"

Onika pov:

"I need to go before I miss my flight jordan" I said getting out his grip and moving.

"Just stay" he said trying to grab me again "No ! I need to see my kids" I said mugging him.

"You sure you going for your kids ? Or you tryna see yo baby daddy" he said mugging me back.

I rolled my eyes ignoring him and putting the rest of my stuff in the bag. "So you just about to ignore me ?"

"Yes Jordan. You and this jealous shit really get on my nerves" I said grabbing my bag off the bed.

I looked around the room trying to make sure I had everything then I seen the tablet I got samajah on the bed and grabbed it.

"Let me come with you" I heard Jordan say while I was putting the tablet in my bag.

"No" I said dryly. "Why not ?" He asked and I looked back at him like he was stupid.

"Do you not remember me telling you my baby daddy crazy ? I wasn't just saying that to be saying it I'm dead ass" I said.

"Don't you remember me saying I can handle him ?" He asked and I scoffed.

"SHE is gonna kill you" I said "She ??" He questioned with scrunched eyebrows.

"Yes she, don't ask because I'm not explaining" I said "Ok whatever, I can still handle her so just let me go" he said.

"Alright.. if you wanna die" I shrugged.

"I won't die. I ain't scared of no girl"

Beyonce pov:

"POW !" I said shooting my gun next to jermaine and he jumped.

"Nigga I thought the opps was taking me out" he said making me laugh.

Janet walked out and jermaine looked over at me smirking "Shut up nigga" I said shoving him and he laughed.

"Alright guys I'm about to go" she said "bye janett" they all said.

"Bye" she smiled at them walking up to me.

"You didn't say bye" she said pouting. "Because I didn't get a hug" I said and she smiled hugging me.

I hugged back kissing her cheek. She looked up smiling and I grabbed her chin pecking her lips twice.

"i don't want that lil baby kiss" she said making me smirk.

I wrapped one of my hand around her throat kissing her deeply. She opened her mouth allowing my tongue to enter and I explored her mouth sloppily with my tongue.

I pecked her lips then pulled back. She bit her lip walking away and I watched her until she was gone.

Don't go assuming, me and Janet are just friends.. with a few benefits.

"Damn man ! How you get Janet Jackson and I didn't" Chris said.

"Because you a crusty nigga" I said then laughed along with jermaine.

"Dusty nigga" jermaine said pointing at him and we started laughing harder.

"And guess what" I said "what ?" Chris asked dryly.

"You gets no pussy nigga !!" Me and jermaine both said then started dying.

"Alright let me go get ready" I said calming down.

I walked back in the house going upstairs. I got in the shower and bathed good before getting out and putting on lotion, oil, and deodorant.

I sprayed my body with my body spray before going in the room to get dressed.

I wanted my sleeve to show so I put on a wife beater and bullet proof vest over it.

Just in case.

When I was done getting dressed I sprayed my cologne on and put my grills in before grabbing my money, gun, and weed then went back downstairs.

"Bout time" jhene said and I smiled walking up to her.

"Braid my hair back"  I said and she smacked her lips.

"Shut up" I said walking over to a chair. I sat down and she groaned coming over.

She made Aaliyah bring her the edge control and stuff then she braided my hair back.

When she was done I got up and we went to the  truck. "Michelle you the driver" I said.

"of course" I heard her mumbled making me laugh.

———— ————

"Gimme my cup" I said taking it from a stripper and she smiled giving it to me.

"You like it ?" I asked drinking some. She bit her lip nodding and I held my blunt out to her.

I don't know where everybody else at but I got a section to myself full of strippers.

Fuck progress I'm about to enjoy myself.

She hit the blunt and I pulled it away from her hitting it. I walked up to a stripper grabbing her chin and attached my lips to hers blowing the smoke in her mouth.

She pulled back biting her lip giving me that look. "Show me sum" I said in her ear.

She made me sit down and another stripper for in my lap grinding on me. I watched the other girl slowly strip and felt myself getting hard.

I took another sip out my cup watching her intensely.

Another girl came over kissing on my neck where I tatted onika lips at and I bit my lip.

When the girl was fully naked she turned around bending over giving me a full view of everything.

I rubbed on the girl that was grinding on me butt and smacked it making her moan.

"do it again daddy" she said lowly in my ear kissing it after and I smacked it again.

She moaned again then got up. The girl that was kissing my neck put a bottle up to my lips and I opened my mouth letting her pour the Hennessy in.

I stood up now rock hard and bit my lip walking up to the girl twerking naked with low eyes.

I came up behind her and grabbed her waist pushing myself against her.

"Damn" I heard her say and she tried to lift up but I held her down by her neck and went down to her ear.

"Why you stop ?" I asked then felt her shiver.

"W-Whats thatt" she half moaned. "my excitement" I said pushing more into her and she moaned.

"Keep dancing" I smacked her butt and lifted up digging in my pocket.

She started twerking again and I got my
money out letting some fall on her.

She swirled her hips on me and I dropped all the money grabbing her hip and grinding into her.

I heard her moaned while I thrusted into her and pretty soon my pants had a wet stain on the front of them and my dick was throbbing.

She pulled away getting on her knees and I smirked. She unbuttoned my pants then pulled them down some and pulled my dick out.

"damn" she mumbled. I grabbed it tapping it on her lips and getting a hold of her hair.

"say ah" I said smirking. She opened her mouth and I stuck my tip in immediately moaning.

I haven't had sex, or even came since the last time me and onika had sex.

A longgg time ago.

I thrusted into her mouth shoving as much as I could down her throat making her gag.

I bit my lip stroking quickly in her throat keeping her head in place while she gagged and choked.

I slowed down pushing her head down deeper and she gagged loudly. I groaned holding her head there.

I pulled out and slapped it against her cheek. She stuck her tongue out and I shoved myself back in.

"Ju what the hell you doing ?!" I heard making me look up.

I seen Jermaine and waved him off. He laughed dapping me up then walking back off.

I looked back down at the girl and pulled out before picking her up taking her over to the couch.

I laid her down and made her arch her back.

I bit my lip about to stick it in when I was yanked back.

I looked back to see Aaliyah and smacked my lips "fix yourself people are looking and recording you" she gritted.

"I don't care" I said shrugging. "You're trying to be a artist beyonce, stop" she said making me smack my lips.

I fixed myself then walked back over to the stripper and stuck two of my fingers deep into her making her moan.

"what's your number ?" I asked lowly in her ear while stroking my fingers inside of her.

She struggled to give me her number and by time she was done she had came. I pulled my fingers out making her suck all of her juices off them before walking away.

"I didn't even get to cum" I said mugging Aaliyah.

"Well that's too bad" she rolled her eyes grabbing the Hennessy bottle.

"Now come on"

Onika pov:

I pulled up to Lauren house going up to the door and knocking.

A few seconds later the door opened "Hey cookie, who's this ?" She asked pointing to Jordan.

"My boyfriend jordan" I said walking in. "Hi nice to meet you" Jordan said smiling at her.

"Nice to meet you too" she smiled back. "Onika lemme talk to you real quick" she said grabbing my hand and walking away.

"Girl do you want that man to die ?" She asked looking at me like I was stupid.

"No I tried to tell him" I said shrugging.

"Why it take you so long to come back ?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I just got caught up in everything" I said shrugging. "Where's beyonce ?"

"Why the first person you ask for is beyonce ?" She asked tilting her head.

"Because she has my kids" I said shrugging.
"No she don't" she said.

"What do you mean she don't ?" I asked scrunching my face.

"Beyonce is out enjoying life right now" she said and a mug found its way on my face.

"Enjoying life how ?" I asked "She went to the club" she said shrugging.

"Why is she at the club ?" "Umm her birthday is coming up, duh" she said giving me a duh face.

"What club she at ?" I asked "Girl the same one she always at, why you wanna know ?" She asked raising a eyebrow.

"I'm just wondering" I said shrugging.

"So she out being a hoe ?" I asked and she chuckled "Not you jealousss" she teased making me smack my lips.

"Girl relax" she waved me off.

"Beyonce changed a lot, she's actually better. You would know if you answered her calls though" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"How much better ?" I asked. "A lot. She go to church and everything now"

"Really ?! I'm happy for her" I said smiling.

"Shut the fuck up onika you broke her heart" she said and my smile faded.

"I did ?" "Yes ! She didn't even want to see my face because she said I remind her of you which is a damn lie, I'm more sexy" she said making me scuff.

"Bitch she let me nut in her booty, don't compare if you can't compete" I said holding my hand in her face.

"Ew what ?" She scrunched her face. "She pregnant with my baby, you ain't know ?" I raised a eyebrow.

"No.. I didn't" she said looking at me disgusted.

"Shit the hoe got me on child support. Baby ain't even born" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok I've heard enough" she said stopping me.

"Now.. beyonce is at the club" she said "ok lemme get my gun for the hoes" I mumbled.

"Girl bey is not with no hoes" she said rolling her eyes.

"I'm telling you her ass is boring now, she probably sitting in the corner"

Sasha pov:

"Damn you finna make me squirt" I smirked shoving my fingers deeper into this stripper.

I pressed what I not too long ago found out was her spot over and over again then smiled wigging my fingers before pulling them out of her and moving.

She moaned loudly while I poured a shot in my mouth and squirt shot out of her.

I smirked downing my shot and looked over at Aaliyah. "I told you"

She laughed hitting the blunt again. "Ok you got me on that one" she smirked.

"So you know what you owe me" I smirked pulling her closer.

"Girl get back" she rolled her eyes. "What you scared of Robert seeing ?" I smirked.

"you know we broke up, don't do that" She mumbled with a frown and I knew that was a soft spot for her.

"I'm sorry babygirl, give me a kiss" I said grabbing her chin.

"I know you wanna kiss me" I smirked looking in her red eyes.

"Girl" she rolled her eyes "You just want this cat" she pushed me back.

"So" I shrugged walking back up to her. "You can't handle me baby" she said shaking her head.

I smirked drinking out the Hennessy bottle. I kept some in my mouth and walked up grabbing her jaw.

She bit her lip and I squeezed her cheeks. She shook her head and I slapped her cheek.

She opened her mouth and I spit it in there. She swallowed it then licked her lips.

"Ew beyonce" she said rolling her eyes.

I laughed and we went over sitting down. We smoke and drank a lot until we was completely fucked up.

I looked over at aaliyah laughing and she giggled looking away from me.

I was still hard and sexually frustrated especially since I didn't get to cum earlier and the weed mixed with Hennessy was making it worse.

"Come here bestfriend" I said pulling her in my lap. "Nu uh, I feet that beyonce" she said lifting up.

"Just give me a kiss" I said grabbing her throat. "Mmcht you get on my nerves" she rolled her eyes.

"Man I give you a kiss when you ask for it" I said "Girlll that be little liyah" she said mushing my head.

"Ok then.. kissies" I said pulling her down.

I put my lips on hers and we shared a slow nasty kiss before she pulled back.

I kissed her again pulling her closer "move horny" she mumbled moving back again.

"That's all I get ?" I asked "yes boo, this cat is not for you." She said getting up.

I huffed watching her walk over to the door.

"Send somebody in here man" I said. "I'm sending your ex" she said walking out.

I shrugged sitting back. Aaliyah was taking too long so I got up walking back over to the stripper that was passed out.

"Aye" I said tapping her and her eyes opened. "Can you help me ?" I asked.

"with what ?" She rasped out. "With this" I licked my lips pointing down.

She looked down then nodded. I smirked getting back behind her and sliding in.

Onika pov:

"Girl go get yo baby daddy" Aaliyah said walking over to me.

"Where she at ?" I asked "follow me" she said walking off.

"I'll be back jordan" I said following behind her.

She took me to one of the private rooms then walked away.

I opened it and my eyes went wide. "fuckkkkk" some girl moaned while beyonce rammed in her from behind.

Beyonce looked over and smirked when she saw me before putting up the middle finger.

I felt a pain in my chest and closed the door walking back to the main area.

I knew she wouldn't change.

Hello

How was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 255 17
We were perfect. Why did you lie? Sequel to "you left me what I needed you most"
225K 12.5K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" โš ๏ธTrigger warning โš ๏ธ: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
169K 8.5K 27
Sequel to Stolen.