Taming The Heiress

By heyheartstring16

R-18|Mature Content Read at your own risk Train Salvatore is a well known playboy. He never had a serious rel... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 26

14.9K 418 10
By heyheartstring16

CARLY stared deeply to Elaine's eyes. She can see a lot of emotions.

Maybe she will answer me with all honesty.

She took blew a deep breath.

"I heard from Serena that Train confessed to you months ago, is that true?" It is not she's doubting Serena, she just want to hear it from Elaine.

"Yes." She answered.

So he really did? She smiled bitterly. She feels like she's the antagonist in their love story.

"Pero wala ka dapat ipag-alala! Wala naman talagang nararamdaman para sa akin si Train!" Maagap na dagdag nito.

Agad na nagsalubong ang mga kilay nya.

"What do you mean by that? He confessed to you. " Naguguluhang tanong nya. Maybe they were telling the truth when they said that they don't have any relationship but Train confessed, maybe Elaine dumped him.

"Yes he confessed but he only did that because he wants something from me. " Elaine's gaze dropped on the man beside him.

Napatingin na rin sya kay Train.

Train caressed his nape.

"Ahm napag-utusan lang. "

Kumunot ang noo nya. Napag utusan?

"You mean to say that you didn't love her?" Naguguluhang tanong nya pa rin.

Tumango ang asawa nya.

"That's the only way to get close to her. "

Her mouth gaped. Hindi sya makapaniwala sa narinig.

"You pretended that you love her when you really don't! What the fuck Train?"

Si Train naman ngayon ang kumunot ang noo.

"Are you mad?"

"What do you think? You played with her feelings!" Tinuro nya si Elaine.

"I know you were a playboy or maybe still a playboy but I can't believe that you really did that to Elaine. She's your friend. " Wala na ba itong pinipili na kahit kaibigan ay pinaglalaruan na? Kahit pa sabihin pa nito na napag utusan sya, it still wasn't right!

"I was a playboy Carly. I stopped being one when I married you. " Mariing untag nito.

"And yes, I was a jerk for doing that to Elaine. I regret it. I focused on the task  and didn't consider her feelings. "

Binalingan nito si Elaine.

"I won't justify my actions because it was clearly my fault. I'm truly sorry Elaine. "

Elaine smiled in return.

"You already apologized to me months ago and I told you that we're good. Naiintindihan ko naman kung bakit mo ginawa yun. " She said.

"No, despite of my reason I know it was still wrong. "

Umiling si Elaine at ngumiti.

"If it is not too much, may I know what was Train's reason?" Hindi nya inalis ang tingin kay Elaine. She can actually ask Train and get a straight answer from him but she wants to hear it from Elaine. If she heard it right, it has something to do with Eros' mother.

Lumipat ang tingin nito sa kanya.

"Luan asked him a favor. Gusto nito na makipaglapit sa akin si Train para makakuha ng impormasyon tungkol sa Ina ni Eros. "

"Makipaglapit? Magkaibigan kayo ni Train. " She said.

"Yes but we were not really that close. Naging magkaibigan lang naman kami dahil madalas kaming nagkikita sa tuwing may hang outs kami nila Serena kasama sila Declan. "

It was a nice move to get information.

Inabot nito ang kamay nya na nasa ibabaw ng lamesa.

"Pasensya ka na kung minsan si Train ang tinatawagan ko kapag nalalasing ako sa bar. Nasanay kasi ako. He was always there for me. Alam kong nagi-guilty lang sya kaya minsan hindi nya ako matanggihan. "

Tinignan nya si Train. Nakatitig ito sa kanya na para bang nag aalala ito sa magiging reaksyon nya.

So that's his way to show her that he's truly sorry for what he did.

She sighed and turned her gaze back to Elaine.

"Does it mean you know who is Eros' mother?"

Tumango ito.

"Yes, I know her verywell." Amin nito.

She nodded in response.

"I won't ask you on why you are keeping this from Luan because it's clearly none of my business. "

Nagbuga sya ng malalim na hininga.

"Can I ask you another question?" She asked.

"Yes, of course. Fire away" Elaine permitted.

"Bakit hindi mo nagawang papasukin si Train sa puso mo? I mean even he pretended, he still showed you his love. " This thing is bugging her since she spilled that it was all pretend.

Elaine chuckled.

"Maybe because I didn't see the sincerity in his actions or maybe because I'm still stuck with someone that I know I can't never have. " May dumaang lungkot sa mga mata nito pero agad din nawala iyon nang nag angat ulit ito ng tingin sa kanya at ngumiti.

She heard from Lia that there's a history between Elaine and a man named Timothy. She didn't elaborate it but she could sense that it was an unrequited love.

"Thank you for enlightening me with your answers. "

"No worries. Ayoko naman masira kayo ni Train, ship ko pa naman kayo!" Elaine giggled

She can't help but chuckled.

Elaine stood up and gave her a hug.

"Train is a nice friend. He's a good man Carly. He's maybe a jerk sometimes but I know that you already saw and experienced his kindness. "  She whispered.

Carly pulled from the hug. Elaine's gaze dropped on Train who's now standing beside her.

"Do your best to woo Carly. Kapag ito pinakawalan mo pa, tanga ka na talaga!"

Train smirked.

Nagpaalam na si Elaine na babalik na ito sa loob. She suddenly felt guilty about her accusations towards Elaine.

She's now alone with Train. Naramdaman nya ang paghampas ng malamig na simoy ng hangin sa balat nya pero agad din yun nawala nang maramdaman ang telang bumalot sa likuran nya

It was Train's coat.

"Malamig na, baka sipunin ka. " He said with his concern voice.

"Thanks, I badly need this. " Mabilis na isinuot nya ang coat. Manipis lang ang strap ng suot nyang dress pati na rin ang tela nito kaya mabilis syang binalot ng lamig kanina. She's just enduring it for the sake of the answers that she was after.

Tinalikuran nya si Train at naglakad palayo.

"Where are you going?" She sensed panic in his voice.

She ignored his question and went inside a golf cart. Agad naman na nakalapit sa kanya si Train.

"Please tell me you're not running away from me. " He begged.

She rolled her eyes.

"Stop being dramatic. I'm actually waiting for you to hop in. "

Bumakas ang pagtataka sa gwapong mukha nito tila pinoproseso ang sinabi nya.

"Please tell me that I didn't marry a slow husband. Do I have to repeat what I said?"

Slowly, a smile formed on his lips.

"You married the hot and smart Train Salvatore. " He proudly said.

"Yeah right, narcissist. " She said sarcastically.

"Hey I'm not! I'm just stating a fact!" He defended.

Napailing na lang sya. Sumakay si Train sa golf cart at pumwesto sa driver seat.

"Saan kayo pupunta? Don't tell me you will both ditch the party?" It was Kallil.

Yeah this guy, she remembered that he asked him to be the acting CEO while she's gone and of course he refused that's why he's here and enjoying the party.

Their company will surely survive even without her for a week. She just asked him to be her representative in the meetings that she needed to attend and according to Kallil, he doesn't need to do that and just asked her or forced her is the right term, to cancel all her appointments for the week and she actually did.

Mabuti na lang ay nagawan ng secretary nya ng paraan at kinausap ang mga clients and potential investors na i-move ang meeting next week and that's a relief.

"Ano naman ngayon? Bakit? Sasama ka?" Maangas na tanong ni Train.

"Pwede ba?" Kallil wiggled his brows.

Nagsalubong ang mga kilay ni Train.

"Umalis ka nga sa daanan! Sasagasaan kita!" He threatened.

"I know you can't do---what the fuck dude?!" Sigaw ni Kallil ng buksan ni Train ang makina at pinausad ito palapit sa kanya.

"Get out of the way! Sasagasaan talaga kita! At wala akong pakelam kung magsubong ka pa sa Nanay mong sanggre!"

"Hindi ko naman kayo iistorbohin kahit maglampungan kayo!" Kallil reason out.

"What an obstinate jerk. " He said, completely annoyed.

They're both childish anyway. Mabilis na pinaandar ni Train ang golf cart at nilagpasan si Kallil.

Sa tuwing nagkikita ang mga ito ay lagi na lang nagbabangayan. What's new in this situation anyway? She shook her head and just focused her eyes on what's ahead of them.

#hh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
368K 19.3K 31
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
4.2M 246K 64
She may be beautiful, but she is aware that she's quite the airhead and is pretty dense. As such, Vivi masks her weaknesses behind a snobby and haugh...
1.2M 44.3K 92
[π™Άπš‡π™Ά] [π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™΅πš‡πš‚πšƒπš„π™³π™΄π™½πšƒ] Will you pursue your feelings towards her if she's your professor and your best friend's sister? What if she lik...