✅ Riansh FF - ISHQ-E-JUNOON✅

By kiyarajain

Here the story starts with when VANSH announces AHAANA as his legally wedded wife in front of the whole media... More

ISHQ-E-JUNOON - INTRODUCTION..
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - REJECTION... BUT WHO'S?...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - MYSTERIES...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - LOVE OR OBSESSION...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - KIDNAPPED?...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - DEVIL'S DAUGHTER...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - INTRODUCTION OF NEW ENTRY...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE LONG PLANNING....
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - REVELATION OF EVILS
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - MADNESS, REGRET, PAIN & ANGER....
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - PUNNISHING THE CULPRITS
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - BROKEN BUT BEAUTIFUL
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE LAST DECISION...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - PUNISHING THEM ONE BY ONE
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE SHOCKER...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE LITTLE ESCAPE...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - MOST NEEDED CONVERSATION...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE NEXT STEP OF PLAN...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - SHOWING THE REAL STATUS...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - INDEED MINE DAUGHTER..
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - WHO IS HE...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - ONE SIDED LOVE...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - CLOSSNESS... SECRETS...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - ALIVE??? WHO IS SHE???...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - FOUND???...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - LOVE IS IN AIR...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - QUEEN'S TRAP...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - PLAY....
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - MINE...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - ONLY MINE....
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - MADNESS OF LOVE...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - NO RIGHTS....
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - REVELATIONS...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE REAL CULPRIT...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - NEW TROUBLE...
ISHQ-E-JUNOON - LOVE NEVER DIES....
ISHQ-E-JUNOON PART 2 ALERT...

ISHQ-E-JUNOON - HEART BROKEN

2.7K 211 99
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone.. Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) Okay  so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

SIYA : No BHAI... Please don't bring her back...

She said her BHAI with a blank face & wet eyes looking at him in his eyes deeply which shocked VANSH... Hearing what she just said a shoked VANSH asked her confused...

VANSH : SIYA

He called her in disbelief... As VANSH knew after him & DADI SIYA is thr only one loved RIDDHIMA the most... He knew she is not like ISHANI who hates RIDDHIMA without any reason.. He didn't expected this from her... She was asking him to not to bring her BHABHI back which shocked VANSH... He was unable to beloved what he just heard while seeing his confused, shoked face with that unbelievable look in his eyes SIYA told him in stern yet cold voice with a hard blank face & wet eyes....

SIYA : Yes BHAI you heard it right... I am begging you please don't bring her back in this hell... Please let her live her life peacefully... She deserves all the happiness of this world... She deserves to be loved by someone immensely... & what she will get here is only pain & hatred... Each & every person in this house has tried to hurt her... Harm her by different ways... Now I don't want her to get hurt more... Please let her live her life... Dont bring her back in this worst hell call mansion in between this selfish, bipolar people's cum hungry animals who calls themselves humans... They are not family but worse that enemy... At least enemies attack from front but this people's in the name of family back stabs... Please just don't snatch her smile... Her freedom from her... I don't want to see her again in that vulnerable state... I can't see her crying again... I am begging you BHAI leave her on her own... Please don't snatch her smile, sont daint her soul, tarnish her happiness, please sont destroy her life...

She cried bitterly saying this taking hiccups... Hearing him VANSH who felt hurt hearing SIYA, left her hands & called angre in his called yet stern voice with a blank emotionless face....

VANSH : ANGRE...

He called him... Hearing him ANGRE said him quickly....

ANGRE : Yes BOSS...

He asked obediently... On which ordered him sternly in his stern cold husky baritone...

VANSH : Come to my study now...

He ordered on which ANGRE responses immediately not to make him angry...

ANGRE : Okay BOSS...

He said obediently... As soon as he finished VANSH marched towards his study room angrily with long strides with a gloomy swollen face, without sparing a glance to any one or without even uttering a word... ANGRE too obeying his boss's order followed him  to his study room...
.
.
.

AT THE SAME TIME IN THE OBEROI VILLA...

WITH RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA...

RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA was in her room... After DEV left she woke up from her sleep... As it was already morning she left her bed heading towards bathroom... She deed her business & morning routine.... Then after having a much needed hy shower & getting fresh she came out from the bathroom in a barth robe & went to her cupboard to get some clothes... She was going through her cloths that's ehn her eyes fall on a suitcase kept near her cupboard... It was her suitcase... Seeing that suit case RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA'S eyes held anger... She was fuming in range as seeing the suitcase she remember that press conference, all media, paparazzi & most importantly VANSH'S betrayal which broken her heart & pained her like nothing else.... She closed the cupboards door with a bang & marched towards that suitcase... She took that suitcase & placed it on bed & opened it... Only to find all the things she took from VR MANSION... Her & VANSH'S marriage photo album... Her photographs with VANSH & other RAISINGHANIA'S of the moment she spend with them... Her nuptial chain... Vermilion box... All video clips of hers & VANSH'S moments in VR MANSION & all videos of celebrations took place in VR MANSION where she was present... She saw the saree VANSH gifted her... She saw the saree which VANSH made her wear... The portrait of VANSH which she made by herself & gifted to VANSH... Her bridal lehenga... All gifts VANSH gave her till now ( not any kind of jewellery... Nor VANSH'S mothers things... ) all things which connect her with VANSH & RAISINGHANIA family... At last her eyes fell on a paper... She took it in her hands only to find it to be their marrige certificate... Seeing all this things a lone tear escaped from the corner of her eyes.... Her deep doe shaped hazelnut eyes we're all red not due tears or pain but due to anger... Seeing her name MRS. RIDDHIMA VANSH RAISINGHANIA... Just added fuel in the fire of her anger... She quickly moved towards a near by drawer took a lighter from it & lighten that marrige certificate in her hand.... Then she threw that burning marrige certificate on floor... Then she one by one three all the things on the floor in fire & watched them turning all those memories into ashes... She burnt her all the photos with VANSH & everything related to him & RAISINGHANIA family & all the memories... She burnt her nuptial chain, VR ring, marrige certificate, their marrige video & everything which can prove her to be his wife... Seeing all the things burning she collapse on the floor with an emotionless yet wet face & red eyes looking dead....

Ahmiyat di toh khud kohinoor ko maanne lage....
Kaanch ke tukde bhi kya khub vaham palne lage....

( Guys imagine.... One of my most favorite song pachtaoge { female version } single album song... A masterpiece sung by one of my favorite singer ASEES KAUR in background while this scene.... As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it... )

Suniyan suniyan galiyan de vich rol na devin...
Boohe kise hor layi khol na devin...
Shayar Jaani je rulaoge,
Bada pachtaoge bada pachtaoge...
Tere bina zindagi ghuzarange kivein...
Jaan jaan kihnu pukarange kivein..
Karoge je karoge je daga karoge...
Sadde wali maut tussi vi te maroge.
Allah Vekhda zulm Kamaoge...
Bada pachtaoge bada pachtaoge...

She watch watching thay fire with tears in her eyes... Tears of hurt... Tears of pain... Tears of Seperation... Tears of longing... Tears of betrayal... Tears of hate... She was hurt & broken.

While here, seeing the smoke in Hall which was coming out from her room AYRA who was doing her work their & SEJAL who just enter the villa to meet ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA both looked at each other with a horrified face.... Seeing the smoke coming out of her room they both were hell concern for her & without westing a further second in thinking anything else they both just ran hurriedly towards ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA'S bedroom...
Due to their fear for ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA'S & her well being & the stress of this extreme situation they both without knocking on the door of ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA'S bedroom just barged in only to get horrified with the scenario in front of them.... Many things were burning in the fire on the floor while ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA was seating too close to fire in front of those burning things looking dead, not anything more than a lifeless, soulless body...  She was looking broken... She was miserable... She was vulnerable.... Seeing her like that both AYRA & SEJAL got concerned for her... They were worrying about her bring hurt with that fire.. As she was firstly not in her right state of mind, she was not in her sences, secondly she was seating too close to that burning fire looking at it in daze which scared the shit out of them... They both looked at each other tensed... ARYA gestured something to SEJAL through her eyes... On which she nodded her head in yes at her understanding her sign... She looked back at ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA... Seeing her condition a lone tear escapee from the corner of her eyes... Seeing her emotional ARYA placer her hand on her shoulder... Feeling AYRA'S hand she took a deep breath to calm herself... While AYRA left the place giving both of them some privacy to pur their heart out... As soon as AYRA left SEJAL wiped that tear of hers quickly & moving towards ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA she yelled at her at the top of her voice gaining her attention....

SEJAL : What are you doing ARU...

She asked her angrily seething in anger as well as concern at the same time feeling bad for her seeing her condition... While here as soon as ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA heard SEJAL'S voice she quickly wiped her tears & turned towards SEJAL with a blank face but SEJAL didn't miss that fire in her eyes while ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA stood up on her place & said SEJAL in a stern yet cold emotionless voice...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Nothing SEJU just burning some useless, west, old things....

She said blankly... But being her childhood best friend SEJAL knew her way to well to fall for her lie... She knew her more than herself... She didn't miss that agony, hatred in her eyes & pain & hurt in her voice while saying this... Hearing her broken voice which used to be chipy & seeing empty eyed which used be fully filled with happiness & life SEJAL felt hurt... Her expressions softened, eyes moist & she asked him in extream concerned face & worried voice....

SEJAL : Burning some useless, west, old things or trying to burn someone's painfull memories ARU...

She asked feeling her pain... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA chuckled sadly... & said in broken voice & pain visible in her eyes with a gloomy hurt face....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : You are right SEJU... I not only burnt some things only but also burnt someone memories which were too painfull for me... By burning this things I am erasing some painfull memories from my life.... Trying to erase my past... Trying to kill those stupid feelings inside me... Which broke me... I don't want to feel that anymore... It needs to end here only....

She said as a lone tear escaped from her eyes while saying which she wiped quickly but SEJAL has already seen it... Hearing her talks SEJAL called her in concerned voice seeing state...

SEJAL : ARU....

She called her in broken voice seeing her pain... While after hearing SEJAL'S voice ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA took a long deep breath to calm her self then she turned towards SEJAL & said...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Just leave it SEJU & tell me what are you doing here...

She asked her, in a normal voice with a tight smile... Hearing her question SEJAL said....

SEJAL : ARU I came here to just meet you... to see if you are fine or not...

She expressed her concern.... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA made a oh face muttering....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : oh...

Hearing her SEJAL nodded her head in yes at her saying....

SEJAL : Ya... Are you fine...

She asked once again getting worried for her after seeing her actions... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA smiled at her sadly, saying...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : What's going to happen to me.. I am absolutely fine.

She said & gave her a fake toothy grin... Seeing it SEJAL asked her once again....

SEJAL : Are you sure...

She asked knowing she is not fine... While after hearing SEJAL, ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA said her in assuring voice...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Of course... I am as sure as hell... Ya for some time I forgot that why I even came here... I forgot my purpose to enter in his life, my mission for which I came India, my agenda which I wanted to achieve for which I left my life, my dad, my friends, my house & lived here away from them all for bloody damn two whole years... But now as I have remembered my mission again... I won't let my efforts to go in vein... I will complete my work & then will leave this country along with dad for forever... I won't stay here any more nor I am ever going to come back to India... I will go far away from here, away from him, his memories, his those selfish, traitorous, family members who chages their colours more quickly than the chameleons, who are worse than the blood sucking leaches & will never turn back to see them... I will end this mission, will full fill my promise which I made her & along with it will end all this things...

She said thoughtfully in a serious voice, her eyes travelling out of the widow gazing blankly at a tree... Hearing her SEJAL felt something broke in her seeing her bestie, soulies broken state... She called her in hurt voice...

SEJAL : ARU...

She called her concerned... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA went towards her & said in assuring voice, taking her both hands in hers...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : I am fine SEJU... I know you are concerned for me but don't worry I will be happy once again when I will get back to my old life.... Once I complete this mission & end all the ties with them I will be fine... Ya I know it's difficult & it will take some time but I am sure slowly I will be back to that old self of mine... Once again I will be that old carefree, joyful, happy go lucky, bubbly ARU... I have all of you... I don't need him... Nor I want him anymore...

She said the matter of the fact... SEJAL knew she is lying not to her & others but to herself... Because she can see the love for him in her eyes... The pain of separation... Her longing for him... Still not to bothered her more about it or stressed her out she decided to left the topic knowing it will only freshen her wound, she nodded her head in yes at her, saying...

SEJAL : Okay of you say...

She said showing she is convinced with her while after hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA said changing the topic...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Tell me how is everything going...

She asked signalling SEJAL something through her eyes... Hearing her SEJAL chuckled wholeheartedly & shrugged her head at her seeing her signal saying....

SEJAL : Perfect ARU....

Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA smirked darkly saying....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Okay SEJU keep an eye on him.... I don't want that person to harm him or others... & Ask your mens to be aware... Double the security.... Nothing should happen to anyone... If I am right then now as I left him their can be attack on him anytime... Keep a close watch on everyone... & had you done what I had asked you to....

She asked her seriously... Hearing her serious voice SEJAL knew she is back to her THE ARADHYA OBEROI mode... She smiled seeing her back to that strike mode & said confidently...

SEJAL : Ya the bird will be out of the cage.... But theirs problem....

She delivered her, her massage in a hidden way.... & informed her about the problem... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA asked her quickly....

RIDDHIMA : What....

She asked in stern voice furrowing her both eyebrows together.... While SEJAL quickly replied her again in a hidden way...

SEJAL : How to make the bird enter in the nest...

She asked her... Hearing her question RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA thought for a while & then said....

RIDDHIMA : Leave it on me...

She said & smirked darkly as something came in her mind... Seeing her smirk SEJAL knew she is upto something so she asked ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA...

SEJAL : What you are going to do...

She asked her knowing she is definitely going to do something while after hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA smiled at her slyly saying...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Don't worry I will ask her to do so & I am sure that she will help us... You just show the path to the bird & leave everything on me...

She said... After hearing her SEJAL smirked at her knowing what she is talking about & just nodded her head in yes at her... Saying...

SEJAL : Okay...

She mouthed... Hearing her RIDDHIMA said her in a very serious voice...

RIDDHIMA : Be aware while all this, no one should get to know it's us & keep informing me about each & everything...

She ordered... Hearing her SEJAL quickly said obediently...

SEJAL : I will.... Anything else...

She asked.... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA said...

ARADHYA/ RIDDHIMA : No you can go now... I too need some rest to prepare for the birds entrance in the nest...

She said with a smirk which made SEJAL smile at her... She smiled at ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA & said...

SEJAL : Okay bye ARU take care...

She told her... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA too smiled at her saying...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : You too SEJU...

She wished her back & with it SEJAL left the room & to do the assigned work... While as soon as SEJAL left AYRA enter in ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA room... She was about to say somthing that's when her eyes fall on the near by table & what she saw made her angry... As she sae the breakfast plate on the table untouched... Seeing it she asked ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA sternly...

AYRA : Did you had your breakfast JAAN...

She asked her knowing the answer... Hearing her ARADHYA /RIDDHIMA looked at breakfast plate then looked back at AYRA & tried to come up with somthing...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Wo

She tried to make some excuse but failed in it miserably after feeling AYRA'S angry glares on her... While AYRA cut off her talk in between & asked her sternly....

AYRA : You didn't had your breakfast.. You skipped your meal again, right JAAN...

She asked her sounding very disappointed... Hearing her so stern ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA gulped doen her saliva & giving her a cheeky smile she said...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Please AY DEE... I am not feeling like eating anything...

She reasoned... Hearing her meek voice due to crying for hours & seeing her pale face AYRA'S eyes soften & she asked her concerned...

AYRA : Are you fine JAAN...

She asked worried for her health... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA huff & said confidently....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Absolutely...

She said & gave her a toothy grin... In an attempt of hiding her pain from AYRA but as if it is even possible... Hearing her AYRA said...

AYRA : Then what's this...

She asked her pointing towards the ashes of things which she burnt... Hearing her question ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA threw the mask of that fake happiness away & said in serious tone with blank face...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : You know na AY DEE, to move on in your life & start a fresh you need to end old chapters of you life... That's what I was doing... I want to be that happy go lucky ARU again... I want to forget all this & stay happy as I used to be... I don't want anything in my life which will remind me this painfully past of mine... I don't want anything to do with him now... I want to end his chapter from my life... I want to forget him... I want to erase his each & every memory from my heart...

She said determined... Hearing her AYRA approached her... She placed her hand on her shoulders & said looking at those ashes...

AYRA : Burning this photos, video clips, marriage papers all things related to marriage will not help you in forgetting him... It can calm your anger but it will not heal your pain... You needs someone by your side who's love will help you to forget all this painful memories... Think about it once ARU... You are only erasing the proofs of your marriage with him & you being his wife... It will not stop him from entering in your life back... If you want to stop hum from returning in your life you need to fill that place of him with someone else so he will have no way to enter in your life or no place left in your life... If you want to end his chapter then start a new chapter so the last one will get end automatically.... Are you getting it...

She suggested... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA nodded her head in yes at her saying...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : I am AY DEE.. You are right.. But I need some time... I don't know I will be ever be able to move on in my life or not... My heart is broken, how can I give this broken heart to someone else.... Now I can't love anyone once again... Nor I am prepared for it now...

She said truthfully.... Hearing her AYRA smiled at her saying....

AYRA : Someone will come ARU... The one who is truly made for you... He will come in your life & mend that broke heart of yours JAAN... One breakup or broken marriage dosen't ends life... You will fall in love again... You will give your heart to someone again... Trust me someone will enter in your life who will mend your broken sould & will make it happy again... It will not take years to mend that broken heart of yours JAAN... The moment you will find a person who loves you truly it automaticaly get healed... You will be happy again... You will feel special again... Someone will again make your heart flutter.. I know you deserves that & you will get that infact you will get the best... I am sure you will get the person who will love you with his all... Who will cherish you till the end of this life... Who will be with you in you all ups & downs... Who will stand by you in your all the thick & thin situations....

She said... Hearing it RIDDHIMA got emotional & hugged her... While AYRA too hugged her back & after making her eat her breakfast she left the room going back to her work...

BACK TO THE VR MANSION

IN VANSH'S STUDYROOM....

After VANSH left the leaving area of VR mansion he came to study followed by ANGRY & seating in his chai he ordered him...

VANSH : ANGRE take this video & get it checked in the lab... I am 100% sure that it's fake...

He ordered him, stating his P. O. V... Hearing him ANGRE said obediently...

ANGRE : Okay BOSS.. But BOSS are you sure that...

He asked hesitantly knowing how his BOSS will react if he dare to comete the sentence & not sure about it... While VANSH just cutt off his talk saying...

VANSH : Yes ANGRE... I know my RIDDHIMA is alive... My heart can never went wrong... I can still feel her... How can her breaths stop when I am still alive..... Just do whatever you want ANGRE... Use your whole power. Keep are all mens on work but search for my RIDDHIMA... I want her back...

He demanded in a psychotic tone... Hearing him ANGRE nodded his head in yeas at him saying...

ANGRE : Okay BOSS....

He said obediently & with it he left the place to full fill his BOSS'S comand leaving a lonely VANSH drowned in his RIDDHIMA'S memories...

TO BE CONTINUE....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

______________________________________

Hey guys... So how was the chapter... I hope you all liked it... Okay as you see this chapter is of more than 4000+ words, i just finished it typing & without giving a second glance I uploading it as I am in hurry because I need to go & take a nap... Yes you heard it I mean read it right... I am very tired yaar... & this cramps are killing me... I was not going to update this chapter today... But I had written it last night only & it only need one para to get add in it that's why I thought to just finish the work & upload it today only... Okay so I am going but before ending the chapter wanna tell you all that, Guys please don't forget to vote for your intelligent😎, smart😌, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, beautiful😍, naughty😜, crazy😝, evil😈, devil👻, bubbly😁, cute😘, Buddhu 😒, mad 🤪, mischievous 😉 yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try to come back soon with the very next brand new chapter of LOVE & ISHQ-E-JUNOON till then SAYONARA... HASTA LA VISTA...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 22.9K 55
VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIFE ..HE IS A RESERVED PERSON .. HE IS AN...
36.5K 2.8K 18
The fate disported it's own game & brought the angels infront of the devils. The beasts fell hard for the beauties in love at first sight. They searc...
KHWAISH By shravani shinde

Mystery / Thriller

30.4K 1.6K 30
So, hey guys what has led to this immense hatred and revenge game of riansh Is still a mystry n to know or solve this mystry ??!! join me in their j...
17K 1.2K 11
Vansh Raisinghaniya never forgives and forgets betrayals, when he finds out his own wife was a spy sent by his enemy for his destruction, his life on...