Baby Mama

By JENLISAblinks100

This is a PG version of the story. If anyone remembers the original one they already know what the story is a... More

Cast
Lisa music career
Our break up
Let me in again
Going to be a long trip
Arrived to Greece
Sandcastles
Nervous
Back to life
Studio time
No staying over
Confession
Clubs=Bad News
Locked in her room
Space
I like me better
Rap Beef
Don't Know What To Do?
It's not always about him!
I want to spend the day with you
He is Bad News
Wecome to the family
Late
Fool
Change of plan
Am I Ugly?
Better now
Arrested
Date nights
Flowers From an Ex
Hangover
Party invitation
 Collaboration
Just Believe Me
Last minute change
Bad at Love
Mine
Perfect
Everyone but us
Honesty
Irene Mom
Fan club
Epilogue

Just a threat

2.5K 69 19
By JENLISAblinks100

Lisa PoV

So Jennie told me not to confront Jay or make him jealous, she wants me to simply ignore it.

Ignore it??

Again???

This woman is just too nice and forgiving.

I'm forgiving too but when it comes to the people I care about and hurting them, it's war bitches.

But I'm just going to have to send something to him to make him back off even if it's for a little while.

Yeah she was serious, so I agreed but I did tell her I'll have someone from my team to talk to him and she agreed I should do that.

Currently me Seulgi and Bambam are at the studio. Finishing editing on our songs that's on my up in coming album.

We were on a little break from working and straight away Both of them had there eyes glued to there phones, smiling like idiots.

Lisa: hey idiots, I'm talking

They both put there phones away and looked at me.

Bambam: sorry you was saying something about Jennie not wanting you to confront Jay before.

I nod

Seulgi: maybe you can sent someone to do a little threat.

I smile as Seulgi wiggles her eyebrows.

Bambam: yeah "just a threat"

I chuckle

Lisa: you guys were thinking exactly what I'm thinking.

Some of our guys can pay Jay a little visit.

Lisa: I'll send some real jaw breakers on him.

Seulgi chuckles

Seulgi: don't sent people to break his jaw maybe bruise him a little

I nod

Bambam: I heard he's throwing a party at the lights club tonight sent them there.

I nod as I texted one of the guys who'll pay Jay a little visit.

I got a text back and he agreed.

Bambam: now we lay back and wait for karma to bite him in the ass.

Seulgi laughs

Seulgi: these guys will have fun, anyways I want to go back home I miss my girl.

Seulgi shoots up

Bambam: I mean at least you guys have girlfriend, Rosé is way to good for me.

Bambam suddenly frowns, me and Seulgi look at each other with confusion. Everything looked fine in the morning. Unless he feels guilty about something.

Lisa: Bambam what's wrong you and Rosé are good right?

Bambam shrugs

Seulgi: you guys were talking before we left the house and you look happy.

Bambam sighs

Bambam: come on guys look at her she's a so beautiful, funny and kind she won't stay with a guy like me, she'll find someone better when she's had enough of me.

I walk up to Bambam and have him a slap on the face, Not hard but hard enough to wake him up.

Lisa: don't you dare talk about yourself like that, your an amazing guy and Rosé is happy with you, stop doubting yourself. My big brother is the best man in the world.

Seulgi nods.

Seulgi: I was about to say the same thing but not slap you.

Bambam nods and gets up.

Bambam: I guess you guys are right.

Seulgi puts on her jacket as we get ready to tidy up and leave.

Seulgi: of course we're right Bambam, now man up and make Rosé feel like the happiest woman on the planet.

Jennie PoV

I hear the door open and close. My love is back from the studio.

Irene: they're back home.

Ella jumps in excitement

Ella: dada

She runs towards Lisa and Lisa picks her up giving her big kisses on both of Ella's cheeks.

Lisa: my princess, I missed you.

I uwu at my babies. Lisa puts Ella down and she runs to Bambam and Seulgi

Lisa turns to me and I get up and hug her. I place a kiss on her lips and she then snuggles her face into my neck making me giggle.

Lisa: I miss you my big baby.

I pout

Jennie: I'm not a big baby, you are.

Lisa does that sexy chuckle she does and smiles at me widely.

Lisa: but your my baby nini

Me and Lisa get lost in each other's eyes until we hear Ella crying.

Ella: Me.... babyyyy

She tries to separate me and Lisa by going in between us but because she was standing next to us trying to pull us apart it wasn't working.

Ella: mamaaaaaa!!!

Ella makes her crying face opening her arms for me to carry her and I did, she automatically stops crying and hugs me.

We all settle down in the living area. Irene and Seulgi sat together. Jisoo is sitting on V's lap, Rosé and Bambam are sitting together and me and Lisa are together with Ella laying on both of our laps, she had her head on my lap and her legs on Lisa's.

We were all chatting while on our phones.

V: guys have you heard the news.

We all looked at V

Jisoo: what news baby?

V looks on his phone and showed us.

V: Jay got his ass beat at his own party, by men no one seem to know, they're pretty covered up so it's impossible to see but TMZ posted the video which is really blurry but you can see which guy is Jay.

Lisa Bambam and Seulgi went on there phones and laughed at the video. It has there names written all over it.

Jennie: you guys are so stupid, why would you send people to beat him up.

They look at me

Lisa: you said I shouldn't beat him up but you didn't say I couldn't call people to.

I rolled my eyes

Jennie: honey you still shouldn't have done that what if you get into trouble?

Seulgi: Jennie no one knows who hit him, plus is says Jay is ok he wasn't beaten hard enough to go into hospital.

Lisa nods at me as she pecks my lips

Bambam: it was just a threat.

I roll my eyes

Jennie: it was still wrong, but what's done is done just wished you would of told me you were going to do it.

I pout and Ella hugs me.

Ella: smile mama.

She said as she puts her small hands on my face. I smile as I look at my sweet baby.

Lisa: your right baby but jay deserves it, he completely disrespected you and all of us.

I peck Ella on the cheek and turned to look at Lisa.

Jennie: I know he did but two wrongs don't make a right honey.

Bambam gets up

Bambam: what's done is done now I say we order some pizza.

Rosé cheers

Rosé: yay let's do that.

Lisa PoV

After we ate, V decided to go home, Jisoo, Rosé, Irene and Jennie went to there rooms leaving me Seulgi and Bambam downstairs in the living area.
Jennie took Ella to her room because she fell asleep.

My phone buzzes

I look at it and it was a message from Jay.

Lisa: jay texted me saying this isn't going to be the last he hears from me and says I'll ruin everything myself anyways.

Bambam and Seulgi laugh

Seulgi: fucking loser

I chuckle

Lisa: I just texted back ok

Bambam laughs

Bambam: I really hope he gets help for his obsession over you.

I chuckle

Lisa: he said he's writing a diss track on us and he'll get the last laugh and for now bye.

Seulgi and Bambam clap

Bambam: I guess we won

I smile

Lisa: now we can move on and live happily ever after.

After an hour we decided to go to our rooms.

When I walk in Jennie was on the phone.

Jennie: yes... of course We'll be there... I'll talk to them tomorrow to see if they're busy that day... ok... bye.

I take my pants off and my shirt and went into bed to cuddle with Jennie.

Lisa: who was that?

Jennie smiles and pecks my lips

Jennie: it's my friend Chahee's birthday and she was wondering if Me and the girls are free to come.

I nod

Lisa: are guys going to this party?

Jennie glares at me

Jennie: I don't get tempted to cheat Lisa so don't even think like that.

I roll my eyes.

Lisa: can I come along?

Jennie laughs

Jennie: baby, Chahee and you don't get along and plus you have to look after Ella, I don't
Party like you, I'm just going to a friends birthday and coming home to my daughter and you.

I sigh

Lisa: you're right me and Ella will have the best time with uncle Bambam and auntie Seulgi

Jennie smiles as she places her hand on my face caressing my cheek.

Jennie: thank you now cuddle me so I can sleep peacefully and happily for the whole night.

Jennie licks the side of my face from the bottom of my chin, across my cheek and stopped at my cheekbone. I laugh and she turns her back towards me.

Lisa: I didn't know that's how we kissed goodnights now?

Jennie giggles.

Jennie: it's not you just look delicious today and I was waiting to do that the whole day.

I kissed her cheek

Lisa: nobody better flirt with you.

Jennie turns to me.

Jennie: you don't have to be jealous because unlike you my eyes don't wonder.

I roll my eyes

Lisa: baby I only have eyes for you, I never meant to hurt you and I trust you I just want you to look pretty for me and only me.

Jennie chuckles

Jennie: sweet face, I can't help it that I'm hot.

Jennie turns her back to me while pulling my arms around her so she was my little spoon.

Lisa: I have a model girlfriend who looks like a dream, I hate that you look hot all the time I can't keep my eyes or hands off you.

Jennie giggles

Jennie: stop being so cheesy, I'll be back in like 3 hours I won't stay that long I'll miss Ella to much.

I smile, Jennie always puts Ella first over everything. It's always has been being a mother first and everything else after.

Lisa: you're the best mother ever.

I place kisses on her shoulder all the way to the top of her jawline making Jennie giggle.

Jennie: baby I'm trying to sleep.

I smile at Jennies cuteness.

Lisa: when is this party?

I ask as Jennie as she has her eyes closed

Jennie: In two days, around 7:30pm

I smile

Lisa: if you're not home by 1am I'm coming to find you.

Jennie rolls her eyes

Jennie: stop being so over protective because I'm
A big girl and don't worry about it,

I nod

Lisa: I love you Jennie Kim Manoban.

Jennie intertwines our fingers

Jennie: I love you too Manofoot

We laugh, I'm so lucky to have her.

//////////////

I'm sorry for the boring chapter.

Do you want more drama or sweetness next?????

💭💭💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 603 26
Jennie is a 25-year-old sex therapist who specializes in dealing with victims of sexual abuse. Shes helping them with a special physiotherapy. She ge...
28.5K 724 28
This is a PG version of the story. If anyone remembers the original one they already know what the story is about. Planning.... revenge.... love...
97.6K 2.7K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
90.7K 2.2K 39
Jennie and Lisa are trainees/best friends in YG entertainment, fighting hard to achieve their dreams, one day life pushes both to take different path...