╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

By aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
small note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 24

9.9K 271 169
By aanime-slxt

I will be using the word 'pussy' and 'cunt' in this so if it makes u uncomfortable u may skip :)
If not, enjoy!

Third POV

"Yes! Now... would you like me to eat you out when we get back to the mansion?" Denki smirked.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"D-Denki! Y-You can't say that in front of K-Katsuma!" Izuku said worrying if Katsuma heard.

"Izu dont worry, Kat and Ei put him in the car. Now, what do you say, hm~ want me to?" Denki purred out.

Shinso who watched the whole thing just shook his head, with a sigh. Sero who was next to him patted his back.

"I-I don't know...w-will it hurt..?" Izuku asked softly.

"What no. Why would you think it hurts?" Denki asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"U-Uhm... I-I'm sorry..." Izuku looked down, only for Denki to put his index finger underneath Izukus chin, making his face up.

"You don't need to be sorry..." Denki hushed him.

"But I don't think I told you this..." Denki lifted an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side.

"Told me what..?"

"T-That I've only ever been raped..." That's when it clicked in Denkis head.

"I'm so sorry I didn't realise sooner!" Izuku shook his head.

"I-It's ok.." he smiled.

"Well then if you let me eat you out I promise it will feel amazing." Denki looked into Izukus eyes.

"U-Uhm..."

Eijiro then came from the side.

"Izu if you don't want to you don't have to. You do know that right?" Izuku slightly nodded his head.

"Okay, I was just saying. Also, you guys should get in the van we're leaving." Izuku nodded his head, before Denki grabbed his arm, pulling him into the back of the Van with Mina next to him. While the two Alphas, Shinso and Sero were in the driver and passenger seats.

"So~ what do you say baby?~" Izuku but the bottom of his lip, looking up to Shinso who seemed like he didn't care.

"B-But won't he care...?" Izuku asked as he looked at Shinso.

"No, not at all. Isn't that right babe?" Shinso shook his head.

"O-Ok..." Denkis eyes then shot open, going wide.

"Izu I promise you it feels amazing," Mina said jumping into the conversation.

"Okay.." Izuku said softly before Denki chirped back in.

"You'll let me eat you out?!" The blonde Omega said excitement.

"U-Uhm yes... if it doesn't hurt.."

"I promise it doesn't hurt, and when you want to stop we will. Okay?" Izuku nodded his head.

They all then just enjoying the drive back to the mansion, as the driver Sero followed Katsuki and Eijiros car.

Denki on the other hand couldn't wait to have a taste of the greenette.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

When they got to the mansion Denki straight away grabbed Izukus arm, dragging him to the front door.

The blonde Omega then dragged the dam up the stairs towards the Omega room.

When they got to the Omegan room Denki slammed open the door, walking in with Izuku in his arms.

He then walked towards the huge bed in the middle of the room, pushing Izuku onto it before going to the door, closing and locking it.

"Now baby, I need you to lay down, keeping your ass at the end of the bed please," Denki asked softly, but with a hint of excitement in his voice.

Izuku nodded his head shuffling himself to the end of the bed, before laying down.

Denki then came up to him, standing between his legs.

"You ok baby?" Denki said as he started rubbing Izukus thighs.

"U-Uhm... yes I'm ok... b-but won't Katsuma hear? Or won't anyone else hear?" Denki shook his head.

"Don't worry about Katsuma, Mina is taking care of him or Kat and Ei are. Also, the walls are soundproof the only way for someone to hear us having fun, is they'd have to have the door open." Izuku then said a small ok as he felt Denkis hands trail further up his thighs.

"I'll go slow for you baby ok?" Izuku bit his bottom lip.

"Okay."

With that Denki then lent down to Izuku, noses just touching. The blonde Omega looked into Izukus beautiful green eyes, while Izuku stared into golden pools.

The blonde omega then connected their lips, kissing the other Omega.

"Mmm~" Izuku moaned into the kiss.

Denki smirked into the kiss, loving the small sound the dam made.

The blonde Omega then proceeded to bite the bottom of Izukus lip adoring for entrance, to which Izuku allowed as he opened his mouth.

Denki straight away shoving his tongue into the mouth of the dam.

"Mmm~" Izuku moaned as he felt Denkis tongue move around, getting every inch of his mouth.

Denki then pulled away from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva between them.

He then connected his lips to the greenettes neck, kissing all around his neck, sucking, and light biting.

Izuku moaned Softly when Denki sucked into his neck. The blonde Omega then lightly sucked onto the skin, leaving a red mark there.

"Ahh, ~ D-Denki.." Izuku moaned as Denki started to bite and suck on his neck.

"Hmm~ do you like it?" Denki smirked as he heard Izuku moaned in reply.

Denki then pulled away from the greenettes neck, looking at all the work he's left.

"You look good underneath me~," Denki said before kissing Izuku on the lips.

Izukus face went pink.

"I'm going to take off your top and pants ok?" Denki said ask he gripped the bottom of Izukus shirt.

Izuku nodded his head, "Okay..."

Denki then preceded to take off the dams shirt.

When the top was off Izukus body, Denki couldn't help but look at the body of the dam.

"You're so pretty..." Denki breathed out, looking Izuku up and down.

Izuku let out a whine.

"Hmm?~ getting eager are we?~" Denki giggled.

Izuku whined again.

"Okay baby, I'll take your pants off now." Denki giggled, as he then pulled off Izukus pants, throwing them off to the side as well as the top.

"Hmm~ look at you~" Denki looked at Izukus body, bringing his hands to the dams hips, running his hands up and down.

Izuku shivered at the touch of the other Omega touching his sides.

"Ahh~" Izuku moaned.

The blonde Omega then slowly brought his hand down to Izukus underwear, pulling them off in one swift motion, leaving the dam naked.

"Look at you getting nice and wet~" Izuku shook his head.

"I-It's cant be," Izuku said covering his face with his hands.

"Well, it can be."

"Mgh~ D-Denki don't t-touch there!~ ahhh!~" Izuku said as Denki spread his pussy lips, showing off his clit, and wet hole.

"Oh my god... that's hot..." Denki moaned at the sight.

The blonde Omega then pulled back, before taking off all his clothes. He then went on his knees between Izukus legs looking directly at Izukus wet cunt.

Denki then brought his hands to the other Omegas wet lips, spreading them apart, before he started to play with Izukus clit.

"Ahhh!~ D-Denki-!" Izuku moaned and whimpered.

Denki pulled his fingers away from Izukus clit, bringing them to his mouth tasting what Izuku tastes like.

"Mmm~ I want more~" Denki said before he spread Izukus lips again, as he brought his mouth to Izukus clit. Sucking it and rubbing his tongue on it.

"Ahhh~! Denki! O-Oh my god!" Izuku moaned out, as he lifted his legs, draping them over Denkis shoulders.

Denki brought his hands to Izukus thighs squeezing them, as he was eating Izuku out.

"Mmm~" Denki hummed, as he tasted all of Izukus juices.

"D-Denki-! I-I- O-Oh~" Izuku moaned as Denki started to thrust his tongue into Izukus hole faster.

Izuku then gripped Denkis hair keeping his head in place.

As Denki was eating Izukus out he was always touching his clit, moving his fingers fast. As he moaned it sent vibrations to Izukus clit, making the dam moan out loud.

Denki then pulled his face away from Izukus lips, taking the dams legs off his shoulders, standing up on his knees so Izuku could see him.

"How would you feel if we scissored?~"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the twenty-fourth chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

Smut will continue in the next chapter 👀

Words: 1420

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.2K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
296K 11.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
420K 12.2K 82
This is a no quirks, gang/mafia Omega verse Au. Alpha's Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima are the leader and right hand man of one of the top gang'...
49.4K 1.4K 30
//Being Edited and rewritten a bit// Katsuki Bakugou lived with His mom and dad Mitsuki and Masaru. His mom was a Beta and his dad was an Alpha. He l...