Barden's angel (Greg Gorenc x...

By Jasminesalvage

Jean Mitchell (Beca's younger sister) Attended barden university a year before becca did to become a ballerin... More

01 | barden University

02 | Aca-initiation

7 0 0
By Jasminesalvage

A week has passed.
Beca has now officially join the bella's and she's now getting ready for the aca-initiation.

"What do you think?" Beca asked standing infront of a mirror analyzing her outfit.

"Since when did you care about others opinion about you?" Jean asked sitting in beca's white couch while analyzing her nails.

"Pshh, who said i care about you opinion?" Beca looked at jean with furrowed brows making jean raise her brows.

"Oh. Now i see it" beca said looking back at the mirror.

"Look beca" jean said walking towards beca, putting her palm at becas shoulder. "you're perfect just the way you are okay? You're cool, funny, and very talented. So don't let anyone get to you." She said as she kissed her sisters cheek and walked back to the couch.

Beca sighed as both of the girls look at the door when they heard a knock.

The door opened revealing a gorgeous blonde chubby woman and other girls.

"It's aca-initiation b*tches!" The blonde girl yelled as she held both of her arms at the air.

The girls walked inside but stopped when they saw a gorgeous brunette sutting on the couch wearing a white flowy tank top and a dark blue shorts along with a brown leather jacket.

She had a brown boots in her as well, her hair was straight as she straighten them earlier.

"No way." A gorgeous blonde said walking over to her.

"You're Jean right? The unbeaten ballet girl?" She asked sitting beside her.

"That's me" jean giggled at the blonde girl beside her.

"I'm aubrey" she said

"Oh men, i have to thank you. You were my inspiration. I love your determination so much." She added taking jeans hands on her.

"Well i'm glad i make look up to me, i'm very happy to see people look happy when they see me." Jean said

"Oh, by the way these are my crew." She gestured to the girls.

They all smiled at her and some of them waved and said 'hi's'.

"This is fat amy" she gestured to the gorgeous chubby blonde.

"Hey b*tch" she said making jeans eyes widen.

"Hi" she said with a wave.

"amy, language" Aubrey whispered glaring at fat amy.

"Anyways, this is chloe" she continued and gestured to the redhead.

"Hey" she said with a little wave and a smile.

Jean smiled at her and then waved.

"And this is lilly" she gestured to the raven haired girl with bangs.

The girl mummbled something making jean squint her eyes.

The girl sighed and mumbled something again.

This time jean heard it.

"Hello to you too" jean said with a smile at her face making lilly smile back.

"And this is ashley" the girl looked at the boy-looking woman and then jean before nodding.

Jean smiled at her.

"And this is cynthi-"

"Enough with the introduction we have a aca-initiation to go to" beca cutted off aubrey making aubrey glare at her.

Beca rolled her eyes.

"You should join us jean" aubrey said.

"Wait- she can?" Beca asked with hope in her eyes.

"Of course she can."

"Yes!" Beca whispered.

"I don't kno-"

"Oh come on jean this'll be fun" beca said dragging jean out of the door with the bella's behind them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The bella's and jean went on their seperate ways after going to the party, but aubrey sticked with her telling her how she was very thankful of her for giving her an inspiration to keep moving forward and blahblahblah the list only goes on.

I mean don't get jean wrong, she loves seeing a fan open up to her, it makes her happy but aubrey kept telling the same stories over and over again.

This kept going for a full 10 minutes until a familoar blonde made his way towards the two girls.

"Hello ladies" greg said/sing as he made his way yowards them.

Jean turned around and look at the blonde guy.

"Hey" jean smiled at him.

"Hey" aubrey said emotionless at greg.

The three just stood there in an uncomfortable silence until aubrey cleared her throat and looked at jean.

"I'm gonna go... see you around jean" She said and walked away leaving the two pair.

The two stood there in silence until greg cleared his throat.

"You look lovely tonight." Greg said as he played with his drink.

"Thanks" jean said looking up at him.

"I haven't got your number yet... can i?" Greg asked with hope in his eyes.

"Give me a valid reason why i should give you my number?" Jean said smirking at him.

He smirked back.

"If you do you'll have free ice cream everytime you want
"

"I can't-"

"Don't worry i won't tell abby" he winked at her.

Jean looked at him with suspision.

"How did you know?" Jean asked

"Becca... who told jessy... who told me..." he looked at the ground.

"Wait? Whaa-"

"Doesn't matter, the point is i wanna get a beautiful girls number..."

Jean giggled and wrote her number on a teared piece of paper in her pocket along with a pen she always brought with her just in case.

"Use it wisely" she joked.

Greg laughed while jean joined in.

"So you wanna ditch this party?" Greg smirked making jean smile.

"Of course." Jean said.

Greg held her hand and they both made their way out of the party.

The dj started the the music as they made their way out leaving the people in the party.

But you gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.
You gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.

I know it's hard, know it's hard
To remember sometimes,
But you gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.

The people in the party began dancing and singing along as the rest was vibing.

Greg and jean walked all over campus throwing and answering questions to each other to get to know them more.

Both of them drunk because of the alcohol they drank as they walked.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

He smashed his lips against hers at first she didn't kiss back but gave up and moved her lips along with his.

Their lips moved in sync.

She began to wrap her hands around his neck as he snaked both his arms around her hips.

He tightened his grip in her hips and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss making jean moan.

Greg began to put his hands inside her shirt making jean pull away.

"I-i can't... i'm not ready yet." She said looking at gregs eyes.

"I'm sorry" she added.

"Hey it's okay. No need to be sorry i understand." Greg said making jean smile.

Greg pecked her lips and said

"Come on let's get you back to your dorm."  He grabbed her hands and they both walked towards her dorm.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 20.3K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
153K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
150K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
126K 7.1K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...