the masterpiece (warframe mal...

By Maxread325

i don't own warframe or the characters More

bio
chapter 1 : siphon for power
chapter 2: the tenno

prologue: awakened

289 7 1
By Maxread325

(3rd pov)

On jupiter in alad v's lab it was littered with foam cups that probably had coffee in it. What was he doing? Well alad v was is experimenting with some orokin tech that a corpus squad found on venus and was brought to him.

Alad v: so much work and I'm getting nowhere!

Alad v in a fit of rage shoved some papers off a desk and onto the floor. Alad v then started to take in deep breathes to calm himself.

Alad v: it's ok, i can do this, I've dealt with orokin technology before so it shouldn't be much trouble now.

After alad v collected himself he got back to work and the only thing you could hear is the work of machines for a long time.

(Three week timeskip)

After three weeks the sun started to rise which woke up alad v who was asleep at his desk. He got up out of bed and looked at an experiment table that had what looked like a tenno on it.

Alad v walked up to the table and smiled in happiness.

Alad v: finally after three weeks of non-stop work, my masterpiece is finished it should be better then the zanuka project.

Alad v then grabs some wires and hooked them up to the torso of his 'masterpiece' and started to put a high input of electricity into the creation. After a few minutes alad stopped the flow of electricity into the creation and removed the wires and backed away from the table. The lines on the creation alad made glowed (f/c)(favorite color) and jumped off the table and landed infront of alad v.

Alad v: it finally worked i have finally made something more powerful than zanuka!

Alad's creation then stood up and looked at alad v blankly.

Alad v: i must give you a name that can fit your power. How about (y/n) it sounds good to me.

(Y/n) nodded and looked at its hands then their torso and looked at alad v.

(Y/n): thank you for giving me life. Father

Alad's eyes widened in surprise. This was the first time someone seen him as a father. He smiled in happiness and hugged (y/n).

(Sorry for the short chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
450K 30.6K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC