We're Gods Now; We Don't Need...

By dad_is_hades

PIPERCY!! THIS IS A PIPERCY STORY!! Percy Jackson, and Piper McLean both left Camp Half-Blood. A couple of mo... More

We're God's Now; We Don't Need The Blondes
Prolougue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important!
Chapter 16 (NEW VERSION)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sequel!
Fowl Hearts

Chapter 22

13.2K 278 185
By dad_is_hades

Piper's P.o.V.

"So this is where we're keeping him?" I asked, staring dubiously at the small wooden shack.

Jenna Yarjis, Demeter cabin's enthusiastic leader, nodded happily, sporting a pair of thick white bandages.

Sighing, I pushed open the door. Inside was the tall brunette boy who'd attacked Jenna. He looked up at me as I entered, his eyes filled with so much malice, it nearly peeled the paint on the wall next to me.

"What do you want?" He snarled, his green eyes blazing. I supposed he had a right to be angry, seeing as I had charmspoken him into punching himself in the head until he passed out.

"To know why you're bombing my camp, and possessing my campers!" I snapped, shutting the door and stalking into the room.

He glared at me, and spat on the ground.

"I said, I want to know why you're bombing my camp and possessing my campers!" I cried, my voice laced with charm.

"Ace ordered me to." He replied obediently.

"And who is Ace?"

"He is Love. He is Life." He monotonously replied.

I rolled my eyes. "And I suppose he's an onion too.?"

"Yes. Ace has many layers."

Before I had a severe face-playing episode, I said, "why does Ace want to bomb my camp?"

"We do not question Ace. Even when he gives us horse dung for dinner."

"EW! MOVING ON!! You said we do not question Ace. Does that mean there are more of you?"

"Yes."

.

.

.

--------------------

.

.

.

When I walked back into the big house, I was expecting to find Percy where I left him, dazedly on the couch.

I was not expecting to have to leap out of the way of a flying microwave.

It shattered against the ground with a deafening CRASH as I hit the deck, to avoid it.

"PERCY JACKSON!!" I screamed. "WHAT THE HADES IS GOING ON?!?!?!!1!!!?"

"Spring cleaning!!" He answered cheerfully, all but skipping out of the house. "Why are you on the ground?"

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---

Thanks to @uma121 for the really really nice comment on chappy 20!

It seriously made my day! :):):)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1K 21
//MARK OF ATHENA SPOILERS. DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MOA. PLEASE.\\ Jiper The war has destroyed more than Camp Half Blood - it's destroyed memor...
1.3K 44 11
I really don't know what I'm doing for where this is going to go I just wanted to write something and it was this :) Also I don't own any of Rick Rio...
38.8K 823 32
It's been three years since Piper McLean caught Jason Grace cheating on her. Three years since she left Camp Half-Blood forever, leaving behind all s...
770 20 19
A Percy Jackson AU in which some gods' children live on Olympus with them. What will happen when a misunderstanding leads to a fallout between one of...